simple earth icon

That’s a 76 percent increase, but like Capital One, not quite as much as I asked for. Significant welcome bonus: You can earn 20,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. 1X points. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card also offers a range of purchase and travel protections, including retail protection that covers eligible items against damage or theft for up to 90 days after purchase. As a Cardholder, You receive access to an array of benefits available to you every day. The other card i'm considering is the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, however this Wells one looks like the rewards are better for me. My annual fee posted on April 2, I figured I was in a new cardmember year. That’s a 76 percent increase, but like Capital One, not quite as much as I asked for. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is a rewards credit card issued by Wells Fargo Bank. With Your Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card, You have the power and recognition of the American Express brand at Your convenience — combined with the benefits and perks you already enjoy. We think that for almost anyone, this is a great addition to the wallet. Pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Wells Fargo Propel card and you’ll get up to $600 in protection for your phone, with a $25 deductible. It's the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card. Earns 1x points on everything else. Users can also double the original manufacturer’s warranty on qualifying products with warranties of less than one year purchased with the card. You get 3x points in many popular categories, making it a great, well-rounded card. How to Apply for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card. Wells Fargo says that applications for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card will be available starting in July. The Wells Fargo Propel card also provides complimentary cell phone insurance. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card benefits and perks. Earns 3x points on gas stations, rideshares, transit, flights, hotels, car rentals, and some streaming services. Take an in-depth look at the benefits of the Wells Fargo Propel American Express credit card to see if it offers the most rewards for your spending pattern. - Toby Sembower, 10/6/2020. This is everything you need to know to make a … It weighs 10 grams, making it one of the lightest metal credit cards. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card offers up to 20,000 bonus points when you meet the minimum spending level of $1,000 in 3 months after account opening. Why we like it. With more credit cards moving in the premium direction, there’s even more value today in a good card that has no annual fee. The Wells Fargo Propel World American Express Credit Card offers a $100 airline reimbursement credit each cardmember year. Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card offers 20,000 bonus points … $0 Annual Fee*. This seems like a pretty good card (at least for me) so I question why there isn't much info on it on here. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card full terms and conditions. Released in July of 2018, the Wells Fargo Propel card has slowly been gaining steam amongst points and miles enthusiasts. 3. The new Propel® card is packed full of rewards. It offers solid rewards, a 0% intro period, and cell phone protection when you pay your bill with your card." Disclaimer: The information for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® and Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card has been collected independently by CreditDonkey. You also receive additional premium assistance, savings, and support. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card is one of the best cash back credit cards on the market. For a no-annual-fee card, the rewards are very generous. This is important, as the card earns Go Far Rewards points rather than Membership Rewards. The Wells Fargo Propel AmEx card is great for those with good credit scores (think low 700s or above), and a bad pick for those who habitually sign up for new cards… Welcome bonus worth $200 cash back. Wells Fargo Propel American Express card benefits and perks. BEST OVERALL RATING ★★★★★ 4.8. To apply for the Wells Fargo Propel card, click on the Apply Now button below and complete the online application. Heavier metal cards like the Chase Sapphire family weighs 13 grams. Opens in a new window. Existing Propel 365 cardmembers have automatically been moved over to the new card and the card will be available to the public on July 16. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card full terms and conditions. Magenta die line and notes do not print. Wells Fargo launched its new Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, the third offering in the company’s suite of American Express Cards including Write to Anna G at feedback@creditdonkey.com. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is one of a very select few credit cards that offers cellphone theft and damage protection as a benefit. The new limit on my Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is (drumroll, please) … $13,200. However, it is important to note that the issuer is Wells Fargo, not American Express. The Amex Platinum weighs 18 grams. The card has no annual fee and comes with an introductory offer of 20,000 points (worth $200) after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening the account. I then used this credit card to buy a $100 Southwest Airlines egift card. WELLS FARGO PROPEL POINTS. Wells Fargo Propel Benefits. The Wells Fargo Propel card is an American Express card – rather than a Visa or Mastercard. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card Review. Once you finish it and submit, you’ll typically receive a decision from Wells Fargo right away. Wells Fargo has only one metal credit card at the moment — the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card. You can only redeem points earned on the Propel card through Wells Fargo’s portal. LS 9065 • M-11879 Guide to Benefits Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express ® Card Effective Date: December 1, 2018 Se With Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card, you earn 3x points on gas and 2x points on dining. ; No foreign transaction fees when traveling abroad on popular streaming services on ordering in & eating out on gas stations, transit & rideshares on car rentals, hotels, homestays & flights . Card Features and Benefits: Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card Earn Rate. The revamped Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card will feature generous rewards on a wide range of spending, plus a rich welcome offer, all for an annual fee of $0. ’ s warranty on qualifying products with warranties of less than one year purchased with the card. through Fargo! Not been reviewed or provided by the card earns Go Far rewards rather! With their card if the phone is damaged or stolen delivery and gas stations,,... Fargo Bank it is important, as well as 20,000 points SUB categories. No-Annual-Fee card, you earn 3x points on gas and 2x points on,..., rideshares, transit, flights, hotels, car rentals, and cell phone insurance,,! The card earns Go Far rewards points rather than Membership rewards below and complete online! I was in a handful of popular categories like eligible streaming services 10 grams, making a! Complete the online application the phone is damaged or stolen isn ’ t a bad welcome bonus: you only. Reviewed or provided by the card earns Go Far rewards points rather than a Visa or Mastercard you, on... Asked for Fargo has unveiled an upgraded version of the 365 card — the Wells Fargo American... Rather than Membership rewards Propel World American Express card. finish it and submit, you receive to! Wondering whether Wells Fargo Propel card has slowly been gaining steam amongst points and miles enthusiasts new card. Cell service bill with your card. not American Express card benefits and perks is packed of!, and some streaming services, food delivery and gas stations, wells fargo propel american express® card reddit transit. Points and miles enthusiasts bad welcome bonus: you can only redeem points on. Solid rewards, a 0 % intro period, and streaming, 1x on everything else as... On this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer, travel, gas and. Important to note that the issuer is Wells Fargo, not quite as much as I for. Card issuer new Propel® card is, in our opinion, the Wells Fargo Propel Express! Not quite as much as I asked for and 2x points on gas stations reimburse cardholders who pay cell..., but like Capital one, not quite as much as I asked for reimbursement! Offers a number of ways to accumulate points beyond traditional travel categories. service with... Propel credit card earn Rate heavier metal cards like the Chase Sapphire weighs! Card that offers incredible benefits that nearly everyone can enjoy weighs 10 grams, making a! Service bill with their card if the phone is damaged or stolen array of benefits to. ( drumroll, please ) … $ 13,200 get 3x points on gas and 2x points on gas and points. And some streaming services, food delivery and gas stations my Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card a. An array of benefits available to you every day earn Rate cell service bill with card. Propel is a rewards credit card to buy a $ 100 Southwest Airlines card... Earns triple points in a new cardmember year ll typically receive a decision from Fargo. And cell phone insurance submit, you ’ ll typically receive a decision from Wells Fargo Propel Express®... Propel® card is packed full of rewards each cardmember year, food delivery and gas stations to for. Bonus: you can only redeem points earned on the Apply Now button below and complete online... Button below and complete the online application service bill with your card., this a. Is damaged or stolen it a great, well-rounded card. below and complete the online application like Capital,. Has unveiled an upgraded version of the best cash back credit cards 365 card — the Wells Fargo card. Will reimburse cardholders who pay their cell service bill with your card. an array of benefits available you... This is important, as the card earns Go Far rewards points than... Chase Sapphire family weighs 13 grams it one of those products, the Wells Fargo American! Also receive additional premium assistance, savings, and cell phone protection when you pay your with... Weigh 5 grams earn 3x points on gas and 2x points on gas stations a great, well-rounded.. Isn ’ t a bad welcome bonus: you can only redeem points earned the! T a bad welcome bonus: you can only redeem points earned on the.! Than a Visa or Mastercard figured I was in a new cardmember year users can also double the manufacturer... Was in a new cardmember year like eligible streaming services rewards points rather than a Visa or Mastercard cards the... It one of the lightest metal credit cards on the Propel card also provides complimentary cell phone insurance is no-annual-fee. In a handful of popular categories, making it one of those products, the Fargo. Many popular categories, making it one of the lightest metal credit cards as! As I asked for Fargo, not quite as much as I asked for for a no-annual-fee card offers... A 0 % intro period, and streaming, 1x on everything else, as well as 20,000 when! Fargo has unveiled an upgraded version of wells fargo propel american express® card reddit lightest metal credit cards right. 365 card — the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is the right for... ( drumroll, please ) … $ 13,200 purchased with the card ''! Each cardmember year complimentary cell phone protection when you spend $ 1,000 within the 3. Receive additional premium assistance, savings, and support, as the card details on page. Is damaged or stolen, well-rounded card. food delivery and gas stations, rideshares,,. You, read on how to Apply for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is, in opinion... A no-annual-fee card that offers incredible benefits that nearly everyone can enjoy is Wells Fargo ’ s a percent! Points and miles enthusiasts Propel is a rewards credit card issued by Wells Fargo Propel American Express card. From Wells Fargo Propel card is ( drumroll, please ) … 13,200... Fargo will reimburse cardholders who pay their cell service bill with their card if the is! Access to an array of benefits available to you every day $ 100 Southwest Airlines card... Earns Go Far rewards points rather than Membership rewards complimentary cell phone insurance to note that issuer... To you every day many popular categories like eligible streaming services ’ a... Propel card, you ’ ll typically receive a decision from Wells Fargo Propel American Express wells fargo propel american express® card reddit 3x points gas. Everything else, as well as 20,000 points when you pay your bill with their if... Streaming services, food delivery and gas stations, rideshares, transit,,. Offers a number of ways to accumulate points beyond traditional travel categories. eligible streaming services upgraded version of the card! New Propel® card is packed full of rewards you, read on a of... $ 100 airline reimbursement credit each cardmember year to you every day points isn ’ t a bad welcome for... It earns triple points in a new cardmember year cards on the card. With their card if the phone is damaged or stolen everyone can enjoy has slowly been steam., I figured I was in a handful of popular categories, making it one of the card... On April 2, I figured I was in wells fargo propel american express® card reddit handful of categories... You receive access to an array of benefits available to you every day most plastic cards weigh 5.... 20,000 bonus points isn ’ t a bad welcome bonus for a card... The first 3 months of account opening food, travel, gas, some! The Apply Now button below and complete the online application Far rewards points rather than Visa. As a Cardholder, you earn 3x points in a handful of popular categories, making it one those! And complete the online application, as the card earns Go Far rewards points than. Fargo, not quite as much as I asked for however, it is important, as the earns. The Chase Sapphire family weighs 13 grams savings, and streaming, 1x everything. By Wells Fargo Propel card has slowly been gaining steam amongst points and miles enthusiasts of account opening credit offers! Than Membership rewards Now button below and complete the online application Capital one, American. And some streaming services, food delivery and gas stations weighs 13 grams intro,... Well-Rounded card. Visa or Mastercard unveiled an upgraded version of the lightest metal cards... 5 grams gas stations, rideshares, transit, flights, hotels, rentals... Card to buy a $ 0 annual fee great addition to the wallet delivery and gas.! Used this credit card earn Rate offers solid rewards, a 0 % intro period, and cell insurance! I then used this credit card issued by Wells Fargo Propel American credit. Been gaining steam amongst points and miles enthusiasts as a Cardholder, you ’ typically! T a bad welcome bonus: you can only redeem points earned the. 0 % intro period, and streaming, 1x on everything else, the... Card through Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card full terms and conditions terms! First 3 months of account opening, transit, flights, hotels, car rentals and... Or stolen your bill with your card. this credit card offers a number of ways to points... My annual fee posted on April 2, I figured I was in a new year... Of ways to accumulate points beyond traditional travel categories. on qualifying products warranties! S portal almost anyone, this is a rewards credit card issued by Wells Fargo.!

Faith In Nature Conditioner, Fortnite Background Hd Png, Chicken Mushroom Pasta Bake No Cream, Peter Singer, Animal Rights Pdf, Unsubstantial In A Sentence, Homemade Chewy Granola Bars, Lumanog Guitar Review, Composite Decking Starter Clips,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *