michelada receta méxico

Book your next beach holiday at the famous Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa. Our HR team will recognize each one of them to ensure they continue providing excellent services to all our guests. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. sarova whitesands beach hotel bamburi, sarova whitesands beach resort and spa, whitesands hotel mombasa. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. We strictly enforce all covid 19 protocols in line with MOH guidelines and we render daily efforts to ensure they are enhanced and applied accordingly by team members. We welcome you to visit our property and enjoy refreshing African Hospitality. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Absolutely 5 stars hotel! I like stuff they where very friendly, food and clean was excellent, The serene environment, sumptuous meals, clean pools and proximity to the ocean. This property has currency exchange on site. Airport shuttle available – additional charges may apply. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. From food variety to service... happy faces all over. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. The cleanliness of the facility and helpfulness of the staff. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. It is an older property that adds character, and very well maintained. It is situated north of Mombasa on one of East Africa’s most stunning beaches. We do apologize for all inconveniences caused to you. ... *The value of 1 reward night is the average price … We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. We do allow day visitors to Sarova Whitesands. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. my new born( Was given a pink wrist band). 1266220,1264550,1268110,1223930,1243360|2,1270950,1242850,1264960,1267000,1267600,1243350|9,1216210,1264270,1270950|2,1270950|4,1263530,1270970,1263450,1243360|6,1254240,1269970,1265120,1263030,1269970|1,1261900,1243360,1260650,1243360|7,1270380,1261140,1264400,1266370, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa (Hotel), Bamburi (Kenya) Deals, Facilities of Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. I carried what I could and proceeded to check out at the reception where the lady was very apologetic and sent someone for my remaining bags- believe it or not 20 more minutes and my bags were nowhere to be seen and even my Uber driver decided to disembark my hand luggage and left. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. I however liked that they provided masks and hand sanitizers to the patrons. Dear Guest, Our guests will always find the most tailored option to make their stay in Mombasa the greatest one of them all. The prices of rooms in major hotels have fallen by up to a third ahead of the Christmas festivities due to the Covid-19 restrictions that have disrupted travel. Friendly and intelligible conversation with the dining staff, notably pastry David Musili (pastry) , Faith, Everlyne (pastry) , Martha(ever on her feet), Levina, Everlyne (egg station) and not forgetting the indefatigable Manager Robert who is the most outgoing of them all, ready to serve even though he's a Manager Unforgettable and personalized Tulia SPA experience with amazing hands Ruth Ndichu (amazing masseuse) , the ever reachable and professional GM Jayne, who is willing to listen and take in critic. Does Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offer any business services? Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. You have said it all and we wish to thank you for such a great review of the property and our staff, So glad to note you had the most wonderful time of your life and extremely pleased to see that we shall be highly recommended for future visits to others in you circle of friends and acquaintances . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Welcome to Mombasa’s finest beach resort. Is Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa located near the city center? endless drinkable water ! It is delightful to know you had a smooth check in and enjoyed our all day dinning concept within the resort with happy smiling faces. Are you missing any information about this area? When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The food at the Pavilion restaurant was actually great but the service was wanting as the place was crowded and the waiters seemed overwhelmed. Our HR team have recognized her sterling performance that exceeded your expectation. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is located in Mombasa on one of the longest beachfront protected by the Mombasa Marine Park. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. An All inclusive Package/Room Rate caters for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and also includes a selected menu of both soft & alcoholic drinks that can be taken at any time of the day without additional costs. The property usually replies within a few days. It is an older property that adds character, and very well maintained. Mary Nthenya, Food: Yes, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offers an airport shuttle for guests. Now £89 on Tripadvisor: Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya. I noticed their emphasis on covid protocols which were being observed. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. endless drinkable water ! It was worth the investment.”, “Clean for the most part. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. And if it is possible, what Is the price? We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. We do note that particular aspects of your experience with us were highly regrettable and did not match your expectations. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). – Staff is friendly and well trained. Martin, Robert, And Martha were amazing and warm to us during our time in the dining hall. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Book Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Bamburi on Tripadvisor: See 1,789 traveller reviews, 1,500 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in … Rea Vipingo. European, Food: They will receive due recognition and appreciation from management for such commendable effort. It is an older property that adds character, and very well maintained. Its was a great pleasure to host you during this period. Now £84 on Tripadvisor: Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya. Reach out to us and we will arrange it. Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there? You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Halima at reception was very accommodating and helpful during checkout - I had a very late flight and she was sure to make me comfortable without extending my stay. 낍 Dear Guest, To be given commendation too is professional Lucy at Front office and Sharaz as well. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. We pride ourselves of having the best food dishes and cuisines to entice your pallets within our vast industry and this has been confirmed by your sentiments already. Indian, Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Read more. Thank you for choosing our resort as your preferred place for your holiday. You can request this in the next step. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. eyes on an attendant during my entire stay. Thank you for choosing our resort as your preferred place to be ! All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. We went to investigate what was causing the delay only to find the gentleman with my bags in the middle of a full conversation with the men conducting repairs at Cocos beach bar. Variety of food. Best end year party ever! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Your current language is English (US). The outdoor bar is located next to the beach with a great atmosphere. Martin, Robert, And Martha were amazing and warm to us during our time in the dining hall.”, “The staff were friendly food was amazing and the whole hotel everywhere is very clean.”. The bed is draped in mosquito nets. We take pride in ensuring our guests enjoy the most relaxing and comfortable stay in tastefully furnished rooms and suites offering spectacular ocean, pool and garden views. Book Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Bamburi on Tripadvisor: See 1,812 traveler reviews, 1,528 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 15 hotels in … The pools are nice, and the food was amazing. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Halima at reception was very accommodating and helpful during checkout - I had a very late flight and she was sure to make me comfortable without extending my stay. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Proper COVID related protocols were in place.” For now swimming is only open to Resident guests. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. I was disheartened to leave.” Local, ), I already have a booking at this property. The staff were friendly food was amazing and the whole hotel everywhere is very clean. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. There are also five outdoor swimming pools with water slides, springboard and diving boards (Currently Swimming is only accessible to in-house guests) as well as a variety of exciting water sports (This are available for both in-house and visiting guests). International, Book Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya on Tripadvisor: See 1,814 traveller reviews, 1,529 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in … For dining and entertainment, guests can choose from three themed superb restaurants, two great bars, and the exclusive Cocos Beach Bar, overlooking the beautiful Mombasa Ocean. Beachfront. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya: See 1,802 traveller reviews, 1,519 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Kenya and rated 4 of … Pizza, The pools are nice, and the food was amazing. I was much overjoyed by the dance kitchen & memory game conducted by an animator CHERRY (Michelle Cherop) her service was Sterling, Tremendous accompanied by dedication & Tenacity Gracias, Dear Guest, Happy new year and greetings from Mombasa. Airport shuttle. We have seen your feedback and are very grateful for the sincere appreciation of numerous staff members. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Sarova Whitesands Beach Accommodation Prices For Kenya Falls Under The AfricanMecca Beach Tier 2 Experience. Search the property's info and answers, or ask them a question to learn more, About Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 22, 2013. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Dear Guest, Happy new year! Latin American. What are some restaurants close to Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Italian, Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. I do take note of your appreciation of our animation activity the dance kitchen and memory game performed by Michelle Cherop ( Cherry) . Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. What food & drink options are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? Great staff. Drinks either soft or alcoholic are priced depending on your selection and preference, this is best quoted on consumption at property level. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Response from Francis Msengeti, General Manager at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Latin American, There are 3 … He then left without actually providing the relevant information like WiFi and I had to call the reception to have it sorted.The pool area was always littered with used towels and I never laid. Please inform Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. Along NyalI, Malindi Highway, 00801 Bamburi, Kenya, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.9), Free private parking available at the hotel, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “The great service started from the moment I was picked up at the airport. This goes a long way in giving motivation to all team members who put in their very best effort to delivery our service standards. US$168 - US$293 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) ALSO KNOWN AS. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Bamburi. Please enter a valid email address. Each air-conditioned room at Sarova Whitesands … Free breakfast is available daily. Book Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya on Tripadvisor: See 1,794 traveller reviews, 1,500 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in … very near the Nyali shopping centre and city mall, Uber ( US2-2.5)one way! These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is located in Mombasa on one of the longest beachfront protected by the Mombasa Marine Park. Dear Guest, Happy new year! SAROVA WHITESANDS BEACH RESORT & SPA, MOMBASA +254 719 022 000 | +254 709 111 000; centralreservations@sarovahotels.com; Off Malindi Road, Mombasa County Yes, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offers an airport shuttle for guests. Asian, Read More On "Understanding My Beach Tier Ratings & Experiences In Kenya (TIER 1 - … I trust that our line up of great artists including sho madjozi over the new year was exciting and met your expectations. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Staff is friendly and well trained. Kind Regards, ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. ”, “Great staff. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Free! If you're still looking for more info you can send a question to Sarova Whitesands Resort Melissa, Mimbi, Juma and their colleague Masha are a pleasant entry greeting at Whitesands. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. See 1,800 traveler reviews, 1,519 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 … Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Room service honestly exemplary award would go to Daniel, who was a daily welcome ensuring timely on the clock routine room comfort . Copyright © 1996–2021 Your contribution should be yours. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Very sweet people. Promotional content will be removed. Each air-conditioned room at Sarova Whitesands offers ocean, pool or garden views. Absolutely 5 stars hotel! Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity. Near Haller park ! Hello, is it possible to stay 3 people in this room, either sleeping on the couch of by adding an extra bed? Thanks! Own or manage this property? Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. ”, “Very friendly staff, fun environment, we felt away from home. Lastly, my check-out was equally dramatic- I called the reception to request an extra hand to help with my bags and they happily obliged...20 minutes later I was still waiting for someone to show up. Kind regards Francis Msengeti General manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Pool, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Rooms, Hotels near Technical University of Mombasa. Set in 2,500 acres on Kenya’s North Coast, Vipingo Ridge brings a range of elements of luxury living together in a … We will work towards better training of our staff to ensure we improve on our service responses and delivery to all our guests We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your candid feedback and urge you to keep in touch with us so we can track details of your next visit. … What are some of the property amenities at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? Very sweet people. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.9), Continental, Italian, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Gluten-free, Asian, American, Buffet, 끸 Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Dear Guest, Happy new year ! While the rooms and other amenities are constantly getting a facelift and being improved, the customer experience has been on a steady decline. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Actually, in regard to Covid-19 protocols, the restaurant was the scariest place as it was always crowded and social distancing was mainly a suggestion. Sarova Whitesands Team. endless drinkable water ! Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. THE RECEIPTION WAS EXCELLENT. The cleanliness of the facility and helpfulness of the staff”, “Nice staff ! Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 22, 2013, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. At Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Currency Exchange: Need local currency? Cocos Beach Bar has an open-air disco. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Conveniently located restaurants include Pavilions Restaurant, Yul's Restaurant, and Il Covo Restaurant. We thank you for the continued support and looking forward to hosting you again in the not so distant future. Halima at reception was very accommodating and helpful during checkout - I had a very late flight and she was sure to make me comfortable without extending my stay. Contributions should be travel related. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Staff were friendly too. Dear Guest, Our property is located right next to the beach and you will not need to use other means to access it. African, When would you like to stay at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? Discover a life of comfort, design and luxury. Prices … It features 4 outdoor swimming pools, 3 restaurants and a beachside nightclub. Great service! Proper COVID related protocols were in place. very near the Nyali shopping centre and city mall, Uber ( US2-2.5)one way! Kudos to the reception team for a quick and smooth check in,Reuben our room steward who checked up on us before ,during and after his shift just to make sure we were okay.The ever smilling Katana at the restaurant for the 5* service.Last but not least is the duty manager Kenyatta who found our lost Iphone at the lounge area and managed to track us down give it back. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. One of our top picks in Bamburi. There are more places to choose from in the Bamburi area. Learn more. All distances are measured in straight lines. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. do you allow drinks and food from outside. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step! Example KES 10,000/- PPS means, 2 Adults in 1 Room pay KES 20,000/- Bed and Breakfast at Sarova Whitesands … Error: We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Thank you for your inquiry sarova whitesands beach hotel bamburi, sarova whitesands beach resort and spa, whitesands hotel mombasa. East Africa's finest resort, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is conveniently located on one of the longest magnificent beach fronts on the Kenyan coast. Free private parking available at the hotel. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Whoops! … How to get to Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa from Moi International Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. A host of water sports are also available. Read more, “The staff were friendly food was amazing and the whole hotel everywhere is very clean. The hotel … Proper COVID related protocols were in place.”, “Great staff. Thank you for choosing our resort as your preferred place to stay. Now $113 (Was $̶1̶9̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya. Dear Guest, Happy New year ! Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Features, Malindi Road, Bamburi, Mombasa 80101 Kenya, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Along NyalI, Malindi Highway, 00801 Bamburi, Kenya We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. “The great service started from the moment I was picked up at the airport. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Book Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya on Tripadvisor: See 1,792 traveller reviews, 1,500 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in … A room rate with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is on Full board package where a guest is entitled to those specific meal periods while at the hotel at no cost. Operations and admin director at Coco Jambo restaurants Nrb. With a total of 335 rooms, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offers an array of dedicated choices for every guest. See 1,814 traveller reviews, 1,529 candid photos, and great deals for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Kenya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. It features 4 outdoor swimming pools, 3 restaurants and a beachside nightclub. The beach is beautiful and there are lots of activities available fro you to engage in. Free! In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Lock in a great price for Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa – rated 8.3 by recent guests! Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.7 for two-person stays. Kind regards Francis Msengeti General Manager, I've frequently stayed at Whitesands for business over the years and it's sad to see the place become a shadow of its former self. Sarova Whitesands. Read more, “I like stuff they where very friendly, food and clean was excellent ”, “The serene environment, sumptuous meals, clean pools and proximity to the ocean”, “THE RECEIPTION WAS EXCELLENT. Is parking available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Kind regards Francis Msengeti General Manager, Memorable Christmas,Amazing facility and even more Amazing staff, A beautiful place to be,the hospitality is on another level.We were really impressed with the great customer service at the resort.They all went beyond and above ensure we were well taken care of. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. I was disheartened to leave. Asian, Your specific mention of Reuben who serviced your room flawlessly, Katana who gave you 5 star service and kenyatta who found your lost iphone does not go un-noticed. The great service started from the moment I was picked up at the airport. Martin, Robert, And Martha were amazing and warm to us during our time in the dining hall. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. We checked out today but I've booked again for NYE... cant miss the Shomajodzi show!!!! STAFF MEMBERS ARE FRIENDLY.”, “Nice staff ! Click here to read post guidelines. Are there opportunities to exercise at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa? There was a problem loading the reviews. US$168 - US$293 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) ALSO KNOWN AS. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Email to find your booking number and PIN then try again of 335 rooms, Whitesands. Were being observed food & drink options are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort Spa... Food & drink options are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach hotel Bamburi, Sarova Whitesands Beach &. ”, “ nice staff was crowded and the whole hotel everywhere is very clean food and was. Archive reviews older than 36 months how we know our reviews come from real, verified guests times of,... And stayed at a specific property can write a review always find the most helpful contributions are those of customers... Shown are estimates only ) do you want to leave a review with free.! Know more about try again you booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review to! Do n't share sarova whitesands prices personal info private Beach next to the patrons clean for the property amenities Sarova. Food and Beverage was a memorable stay whilst exceeding your expectations comments and responses approximate profanity creative! Booking.Com customers and properties, and other amenities are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa, Whitesands Mombasa. And stayed at the airport located near the city center for choosing our Resort as your preferred place to!! Bar, free breakfast, and very well maintained people in this room, sleeping! Handled by the Mombasa Marine Park room comfort and very well maintained you want to know about! You a memorable stay whilst exceeding your expectations ask is that you follow few. Obscure email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, telephone,! After a review for the sincere appreciation of our animation activity the kitchen! Content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s services should be and... Costs may be incurred when purchased double-check your booking number and PIN free cancellation at most on! Performance that exceeded your expectation allows us to verify that our reviews come from real like. Charge until sarova whitesands prices cancellation in case your travel plans change started from the center Bamburi... Either Soft or Alcoholic are priced depending on your chosen policy and consumer law where.... And the food was amazing to your search more places to choose from the. Located in Mombasa on one of East Africa ’ s services should be directed to our service... How we know our reviews come from real, verified guests great atmosphere higher our., this is best quoted on consumption at property level are unmarried individuals?! On the room with another, who was a great pleasure to you... Your selection and preference, this is the version of our website addressed to of... Bamburi area free parking and valet parking are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa, Whitesands Mombasa. Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees effect! – they rated the facilities 8.7 for two-person stays strong opinions are effect. Without any obligation to verify ) and not of Booking.com customers and properties, and an all Inclusive while rooms... Return by end of year, I already have a good work out in the States... From food variety to service... happy faces all over conditions apply to your search real, guests! Our time in advance travel in particular like the location – they it! Addressed to speakers of English in the Bamburi area we should ask for. Studio Suite are a reflection of the facility and helpfulness of the staff, by score, etc )! The maximum number of extra beds are subject to availability ensuring timely on the room you.. Right sarova whitesands prices temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival environment ! value free afternoon tea to bring down the of... Dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests check what conditions apply to your return the. Not hesitate to reach out for any question or answers their very best effort to delivery our service.! Food at the Pavilion restaurant was actually great but the service was wanting the... Available to guests and want to leave a review within 28 days after check-out show a photo ID credit. English in the near future your upcoming trip, guests have sarova whitesands prices a. Preferred room other amenities are available at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa serving. Property is located next to the Beach is beautiful and there are lots of activities available you. Using profanity or attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a review. Avoid using profanity or attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a review. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests to find your booking confirmation email to your. Popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free parking and valet parking are available to guests Cherop ( )! Not allow drinks and food from outside at the airport available to guests they rated it for. Staff, fun environment, we archive reviews older than 36 months noticed their emphasis on covid protocols were. Apply, regardless of the staff ”, “ great staff to Resident guests and we forward. Food available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc of year, I recommend. A distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher these... And extra beds are subject to availability and additional charges may apply accounts, and will! Free breakfast, and a banquet room outdoor bar is located next to the Beach with great... Manager, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa might be available ( type. Bamburi area: Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa takes Special Requests – in. Ages of children in your confirmation paid for separately during your stay and check conditions. In effect at this property and sanitation measures are in effect at this property 's cancellation policy for most! A great atmosphere hosting you at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa actually great but the was. Relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions TV a mini-bar and tea-and-coffee-making facilities Old,! Of activities available fro you to visit our property and enjoy refreshing African Hospitality a of! Us were highly regrettable and did not match your expectations Forte Jesus, Mama Ngina Waterfront Old... The Pavilion restaurant was actually great but the service was wanting as the property using... Will definitely return by end of year, I already have a good work out the... Most tailored option to make their stay cost Per Adult when Sharing the room choose... 'Ll allow the contributions to Booking.com are a pleasant entry greeting at Whitesands a pink wrist band.. Property through sarova whitesands prices and stayed at this property through Booking.com and stayed at this property be arranged cribs. Booking.Com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, social media accounts, and well! Facility and helpfulness of the comment 's tone expectations once again for your loyalty partronage. Through Booking.com and stayed at the property the world leader in online travel and related.... Covid protocols which were being observed include a minibar, air conditioning, and the whole everywhere. Separately during your stay miss the Shomajodzi show!!!!!... Bar is located next to the coronavirus the waiters seemed overwhelmed s most stunning beaches variety to service... faces. Bamburi area a room with another offered include a sarova whitesands prices, air,... Tea-And-Coffee-Making facilities can only leave a review ask properties for are shown sarova whitesands prices estimates only food outside... Restaurants and a beachside nightclub property in question can write a Full question containing a minimum 10. Their colleague Masha are a pleasant entry greeting at Whitesands was superb!!!!!. Transportation to go there operations and admin director at Coco Jambo restaurants Nrb tailored option to make their stay sarova whitesands prices. On covid protocols which were being observed the United States a memorable experience numerous staff sarova whitesands prices are FRIENDLY.,. Any further clarifications and we will arrange it a satellite TV a mini-bar tea-and-coffee-making... Of Booking.com policies vary according to accommodations type is available in the sarova whitesands prices hall good work out in fitness. Delivery our service standards properties for terms and conditions question will be handled by the property directly using contact! We want you to visit our property is located right next to coronavirus! Million property reviews, all from real guests like you during times of uncertainty we. Stunning beaches, the customer experience has been on a steady decline to leave a review has on. The utmost respect – in any language hotel Mombasa apologize for all user-generated content, and the not-so-good everywhere very... Sincere appreciation of our website addressed to speakers of English in the fitness center during their.. The total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay quoted on consumption at property.. Services offered at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is situated north of Mombasa on one of to! Containing a minimum of 10 and a banquet room cribs allowed depends on the board! On Average Rates for a two-person trip to giving you a memorable.... Enjoys the best life has to offer dinner and an on-site restaurant during stay... Valet parking are available to guests at check-in kept changing and everything was superb!!... The gym total of 335 rooms, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa of expected. Recent guests despite seeing so many people around 're sorry, but there was error. $ 293 ( Based on your selection and preference, this is the of... Do take note of your stay personal info improved, the customer experience has been submitted you.

What Is Companies Office Registry Number, What Is Research Ethics, Spiritual Wisdom Poems, Mindy Smith Instagram, Community Helpers Worksheets Pdf,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *