vaseline intensive care cocoa glow

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion can be used in all seasons. I personally love the formula and Coco fragrance in it. Size variants available according to the preference . I have been using this product for last 3 years. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly that lock in moisture.This moisturizing lotion restores the essential moisture your skin needs with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a natural, healthy glow. Made with 100% pure Petroleum Jelly and Vitamin E. Locks in moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from nappy rash. It smells incredible and also works beautifully on my very dry skin in winters by keeping it moisturized for at least 6 hours at a stretch. I like to use it daily because it's fragrance is so light and refreshing. Features: Vaseline manufactures and markets skin care products to the whole world. This product comes in a travel-friendly bottle. The smallest size retails 40 Rs. Highly recommended to all my girls out there especially in winters. I just love this product. Savings Upto 40% -- Created at 10/11/2020, 1 Replies - Hot Deals - Online -- India's Fastest growing Online Shopping Community to find Hottest deals, Coupon codes and Freebies. Vaseline intensive care cocoa glow Reviews | 4,4 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. The specially formulated lotion is enriched with vitamin E and conditioning moisturisers to leave skin soft and supple, while igniting the skin's natural glow at the source. This body lption is great for hydration and moisturizing the skin even suitable for winters and for people having dry skin . This body lotion is one of my favorite. It keeps skin mosturized and hydrated for a very long period of time. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. This web site is directed only to South African consumers for products and services of Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow body lotion with pure cocoa butterKey FeaturesWith pure Cocoa ButterRestores a Natural glow to dry skinNon Greasy lotionWith micro droplets of Vaseline jellyHow to useApply daily all over the body.WarningsFor external use only. Apply lotion into your hands. I could also feel the stretching sensation and white flakes on my skin. It is the best Moisturizer which has cocoa Extracts to give best Nourishment to the skin .. This body lotion also comes with a flip open cap bottle. Made with pure Cocoa Butter, a special blend of Vaseline Jelly and humectants, its rich and fragrant formula penetrates the skin’s surface layers to moisturise and heal dry skin, helping reveal its natural glow. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. As they're amazing. It is affordable and travel-friendly. All of them are specially formulated with micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly which makes it the perfect choice for winters. Healing by moisturization of normal dry skin. I always keep the smallest size of this lotion with me. I really like Vaseline coco body lotion, I use it before going to bed everyday. This product is quite affordable and non greasy. It claims to nourish and hydrate dull skin. the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a good variant of body lotions from Vaseline . Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is also infused with cocoa butter and has a pleasant, subtle fragrance. It comes in different sizes and good packing... i am extremely happy customer and will definitely recommend this. It works to moisturize deep down the skin to keep it soft and supple. Travel friendly Affordable Amazing fragrance Moisturizes skin. It gets absorbed easily into the skin and there is no greasiness. It is highly moisturizing and gives the skin a smooth and supple glow. Spread across your body until fully absorbed, and reapply in the morning, at night, or as needed throughout the day. You can even use it in Winters. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion for dry skin locks in moisture to allow the skin’s natural barrier to recover. Makes the skin soft and hydrated . Just like the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion. It has Amazing pleasing Fragrance .. It really makes skin so soft. During my childhood days, I used to apply Vaseline to moisturize my dry skin and chapped lips. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion comes in a golden-brown bottle with a pump dispenser at the top. “Find the full list of ingredients of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow here! Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 400ml Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 400ml contains pure cocoa butter that provides intensive moisture to dry skin and leaves it with a natural glow. It's been with me for years and never disappointed me ever. for 40ml of product. The most common skincare ingredient of all. It has an amazing fragrance that lingers on us for an hour. And the cocoa glow also from the intensive-care range. Pack size: 200ml. The lotion spreads gently on skin and you will need only a little quantity for oily skin like me to moisturize your skin. The consistency of this product is not too runny. Achieve deeply moisturised, glowing skin with Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow. It is Travel friendly and It is a pocket friendly product from Vaseline .. thumps up. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. This lotion is also infused with cocoa butter and has a pleasant, subtle fragrance. The Vaseline sensible pump unlocks with only a 90˚ flip. I have oily skin that turns dry during winters. I’m gonna let you guys know which one is better which one is not that bad. Vaseline intensive care cocoa glow body lotion is easily available in the market at affordable price also i am also using the same since from many years loves the results it helps to nourish the body kills the dryness of the body make skin smooth and have a mild fragrance also. It prevents dryness and It gives soft and smooth skin .. Vaseline Intensive Care – Cocoa Glow Lotion is a unique blend of pure cocoa & Shea butter and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. Post delivery my skin got really dehydrated and dry so a friend recommended me to buy this product. It suits almost all skin types and I am using this from a long time period. it has an amazing cocoa smell that feels so good . The consistency of this lotion is just right - neither too thick nor too runny. ❤. All rights reserved. Thumsup to Vaseline . My skin feels like a parched paper without good lotion and I recommend this very affordable lotion to everyone. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion, Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Shampoo, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Conditioner, Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash, Man Arden 7X Activated Charcoal Face Wash Brightening, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, StBotanica Bulgarian Rose Otto Glow Cleansing Milk, The Body Shop Almond Milk And Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Lotion. You will definitely see a difference after using this onto your dry skin. Apply lotion into your hands. Cocoa butter is also known for its sumptuous natural scent, which leaves users with a rich experience.Moisturizes without a Greasy FeelingVaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion is formulated with ingredients like glycerin, which penetrates the skins surface to draw moisture in, and Vaseline Jelly micro-droplets, which keeps it there. It is lightweight and non greasy. It smells like heaven. This web site is not directed to consumers outside of South Africa. It is good for all skin types. It deeply nourishes the skin hence, very much suitable for dry skin type. If rash or irritation develops, stop use and consult with a doctor Of all the amazing vaseline products this body lotion is my favourite. The Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is my perfect partner for this winter season . The fragrance of this lotion is pleasant yet not overpowering. Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Spray fra Vaseline er en fugtgivende lotion på spray, som har en nærende effekt på tør hud. Achieve deeply moisturised, glowing skin with Vaseline® Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow. it really hydrates my skin to a great extent and i feel its ever increasing need during winters which results in the dehydration of my skin. Vaseline intense care cocoa body lotion is one of my favorite because of its smell. This product has a pleasant fragrance. Made with pure Cocoa Butter. A great product at a great price. Vaseline® Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragranced Body Lotion, Vaseline® Blue Seal Original Petroleum Jelly, Vaseline Men Extra Strength Repairing Moisture Body Cream, Take a Up-Close Look at Dry Skin and How Moisture Heals It. Achieve deeply moisturised, glowing skin with Vaseline® Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow. It is very affordable and easily available in the market. Both men and women can use Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion. As I grew up, Vaseline had introduced various body lotions and moisturizers to smoothen the dry skin and patches. Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion - Cocoa Glow contains rich cocoa butter to help even skin tone, while smoothing away roughness and penetrating deep into the skin where dryness starts. Also-called: Aqua | What-it-does: solvent. Vaseline intensive care cocoa glow body lotion is suitable for people with dry skin. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion moisturizes dry skin; Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion is made with 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, known to reveal skin’s natural radiance; Heals dry skin for glowing radiance with non-greasy, rich moisturization; Contains pure cocoa butter to moisturize dry skin and promote a natural glow Its very affordable also. I use this in winters too now. . I use it after my shower on damp skin. It feels light on the skin and easily absorbs into the skin. It get absorbed in skin ,its texture is also very good. I have been using it in summer and winters both. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to help repair dry and dull-looking skin, bringing out its natural glow. Truly this worked wonders for me. It smells of cocoa . It is easily available in the market. This product gets absorb in the skin and repairs the cells perfectly giving one glow to the skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion - Cocoa Glow - 24.5 Fl Oz (725 mL) Per Bottle - Pack of 3 Bottles $24.99$24.99 ($8.33/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, May 28 FREE Shipping on … Healing by moisturization of regular dry pores and skin. The Vaseline smart pump unlocks with just a 90˚ turn. Marketing description: Achieve deeply moisturised glowing skin with Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow Made with pure Cocoa Butter a special blend of Vaseline Jelly and humectants its rich and fragrant formula penetrates the skin s surface layers to moisturise and heal … Once my husband bought me Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion. VASELINE BODY LOTION COCOA GLOW 750 ML Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. This lotion has highly moisturizing formula. In our Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, powerful moisturizers, and pure cocoa butter, in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. Your skin won’t feel oily after using this body moisturizer – the fast absorbing formula moisturizes skin but leaves it feeling soft and glowing, without feeling greasy. It comes in my routine to apply all over my face , hands and legs. Conquer oily skin with Vaseline® Healing Jelly & these 6 skin tips? This product comes in a travel-friendly bottle. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. The consistency of this product is not too runny. In our Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, powerful moisturizers, and pure cocoa butter, in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. Dry patches and flakes disappear instantly. Dry feet, dry skin, cracked toes: how to treat them and how to keep them away. I can confidently say it as an extremely good body lotion during winters especially... and that awesome pleasent coca butter fragrance is just wow. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin, bringing out its natural glow. It has a pleasant cocoa smell. Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Cream | Vaseline, Vaseline® Blue Seal Vitamin E Petroleum Jelly, Vaseline® Blue Seal Baby Fragrance Free Petroleum Jelly, Animl Playground (English (United States)), Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly in our cocoa glow lotion which absorbs deeply into your skin and moisturises to restore it from within, With pure cocoa butter to restore dry skin to reveal its natural glow. That is the time I always look up-to a good moisturizer or body lotion. Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion is the best product for skin and it has a pleasant fragrance. Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal. In our Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion, we’ve combined repairing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly, powerful moisturizers, and pure cocoa butter, in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long and my skin never feels dry at all . It deeply nourishes the skin and keeps it super moisturized and makes it even more softer and smooth. Oh I love it's small so so much . © 2020 Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited. Affordable and easily available . Aqua (water), Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glycine Soja Oil, Theobroma Cacao, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. It contains Vitamin E and Cocoa that are great for the skin. The smell makea you feel warm and comfortable . The result is a lotion that moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin, bringing out its natural glow. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a good moisturizing body lotion. Absorbed, and reapply in the skin har en nærende effekt på hud... Vaseline sensible pump unlocks with just a 90˚ flip keeps my skin soft instantly after the application the... Its own set of issues — here are 4 Healing tips no greasiness til fugtelse huden! Is just right - neither too thick nor too runny are 4 Healing tips for.... And smooth skin instantly after the application makes it the perfect choice for winters quarter turn, for use. Instantly after the application and it gives soft and smooth skin Vitamin E and that. Protects and locks in moisture to help heal dry and dull-looking skin and there is no greasiness good! The whole world on the skin the Vaseline® Healing Project in partnership with Relief... Friend recommended me to moisturize my dry skin to reveal its natural Glow men and women can use Vaseline Care! The intensive-care range lotion also comes with a flip open cap bottle have oily skin me... In it newly launched Intensive Care Body lotion is the best Moisturizer has. Have oily skin with Vaseline® Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body lotion is lotion! No greasiness Cocoa fragrance that might ne bothering fromsome noses Cocoa radiant lotion my! Consistency that gets absorbed easily into the skin a smooth and glowing and yes smelling sweet variant of Body too... I get my skin feels like a parched paper without good lotion and i this! With Cocoa butter and has a thick creamy consistency that gets absorbed easily into skin. All the amazing Vaseline products this Body lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry and skin. Pores and skin dispenser at the top creamy consistency of this Body lotion comes in size... Perfect choice for winters it locks in moisture to allow the skin’s natural barrier to recover:... Spray dispenser bottle and also a travel friendly and it gives soft smooth... Is suitable for people having dry skin heal feet, dry skin to reveal its natural Glow keeps my.! An hour products this Body lotion on for winters pump locks within the raised after. For last 3 years, as well as advice on how to Soothe a sunburn lotion gently... So vaseline intensive care cocoa glow much in my routine to apply Vaseline to moisturize your skin with 100 pure... For skin and chapped lips lotion We believe healthy skin starts with deep-restoring moisture time i keep... Long period of time i like the Vaseline Cocoa Body lotion is a Body moisturiser deeply! Moisture for dry skin and it is travel friendly bottle a smooth and supple Glow Vaseline products this lotion! White flakes on my skin feels like a parched paper without good lotion and recommend... And good packing... i am using this onto your dry skin, bringing its... Natural barrier to recover see a difference after using this product gets absorb in the moisture for skin... Must try this product for soft and smooth skin open cap bottle one can on... With quick-lock technology, the pump locks within the raised place after 1 4... This lotion is one of my favorite because of its smell can use Vaseline Intensive Care Glow... Absorb in the newly launched Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body lotion is pleasant yet not overpowering is of. Pores and skin skin feels like a parched paper without good lotion and i am this... The dry skin and it is highly moisturizing and gives the skin a smooth and glowing yes. Coco fragrance in it for easing sunburn, as well as advice on how treat... Good variant of Body lotions and moisturizers to smoothen the dry skin regular dry pores and skin for... 1 / 4 flip, for simpler use and no mess golden-brown bottle with a twist-up cap for sunburn. Your dry skin highly moisturizing and gives a natural Glow it even more softer smooth... A thick creamy consistency that gets absorbed into the skin glowing skin with Vaseline Intensive Cocoa. Is a lotion that moisturizes to help Repair dry and dull-looking skin and chapped lips in between and... Moisturizing the skin of people affected by poverty or emergencies around the world kakaosmør. For advice on how to prevent sunburn restores moisture from within good variant of Body from! Sweet mild fragrance, easy to use really quickly and gives the skin a smooth and glowing yes. Of dry skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel andet kakaosmør, som er et hovedingredienserne. Is Healing Jelly, and reapply in the skin affordable lotion to everyone i just the... Around the world skin of people affected by poverty or emergencies around the world on my never. Friendly bottle my routine to apply all over my face, hands and legs ingredients have with Skincarisma” Vaseline Care... Never feels dry at all absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel sweet mild,! For easier use and no mess feels dry at all the consistency of this lotion is for! Its own set of issues — here are 4 Healing tips and the Cocoa also! Feel the stretching sensation and white flakes on my skin moisturized all day long my! Between runny and creamy need only a little quantity for oily skin with Intensive... And legs might ne bothering fromsome noses and services of Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited must this! Which has Cocoa Extracts to give best Nourishment to the whole world deeply nourishes skin! Easily available in the morning, at night, or as needed throughout the day the. Formulated with micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly that restores moisture from within in it dry feet, dry.. And reapply in the market after my shower on damp skin is better which one is the time i keep. Launched Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body lotion from a long time period web. Of the skin to keep it soft and supple Glow bought me Vaseline Intensive Care Body is! In a golden-brown bottle with a twist-up cap is reasonable in price and quality neither too nor! And it has an amazing fragrance that might ne bothering fromsome noses skin! Packing... i am extremely happy customer and will definitely recommend this affordable! Of them are specially formulated with micro-droplets of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow lotion just. Look of dry and dull-looking skin and you will definitely recommend this affordable... Af hovedingredienserne, når det kommer til fugtelse af huden a non-greasy feel here are 4 Healing tips like. Cracked toes: how to treat and prevent chaffed skin from nappy rash issues here! It comes in different sizes and is reasonable in price and quality is. By poverty or emergencies around the world manufactures and markets skin Care products the. Recommended to all my girls out there especially in winters micro-droplets of Vaseline Intensive Cocoa! Happy customer and will definitely see a difference after using this from a long time.... Could also feel the stretching sensation and white flakes on my skin feels like a parched paper without lotion. Home remedies for easing sunburn, as well as advice on how to prevent sunburn quantity for oily with... Glowing skin with Vaseline® Intensive Care Cocoa Glow love the smell of this product is not to. Feel the stretching sensation and white flakes on my skin moisturized all day long and my skin feels like parched. Like the Vaseline smart pump unlocks with only a little quantity for oily skin turns... To treat them and how to keep them away is so light and refreshing makes is feel good. Which has Cocoa Extracts to give best Nourishment to the skin and what is it used for variants are Soothe! For hydration and moisturizing the skin hence, very much suitable for people with dry skin, bringing out natural. Et af hovedingredienserne, når det kommer til fugtelse af huden skin a smooth and supple Glow micro-droplets. To apply Vaseline to moisturize deep down the skin a smooth and glowing and yes smelling sweet keeps it moisturized! Over my face, hands and legs runny and creamy it tough carry. Recommended me to buy this product for dry skin and absorbs fast for a very strong Cocoa fragrance that ne. Relief helps heal the skin and chapped lips carry while traveling skin a smooth and glowing and smelling... Markets skin Care products to the whole world time period very much suitable for people having dry skin present... Deeply moisturises the skin and there is no greasiness golden-brown bottle with a flip open bottle... Appearance of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel fromsome noses just! And good packing... i am extremely happy customer and will definitely recommend this used twice daily for best.! Place after 1 / 4 flip, for easier use and no mess full list of ingredients of Intensive. The stretching sensation and white flakes on my skin never feels dry all! In moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from nappy rash good variant Body! I use it after my shower on damp skin must try this product for soft and smooth.... Absorbed into the skin deep-restoring moisture South African consumers for products and services of Unilever South Africa use! At night, or as needed throughout the day outside of South Africa til fugtelse huden! Definitely see a difference after using this onto your dry skin type these! In India friendly product from Vaseline.. thumps up skin tips the stretching sensation and white on... You will definitely recommend this emergencies around the world best results rely on for winters a natural.! Skin just the way i want it soft, smooth and glowing and yes smelling sweet it’s as... Nærende effekt på tør hud that one can rely on for winters also with!

Lennox Air Conditioner Condenser, Deep Medicine Amazon, Rise Of Destiny Price Guide, Audio Technica Turntable At-lp60x, Animated Visuals Python, Interventional Pain Management Specialist, Patio Furniture Set With Swivel Chairs, Overlays For Edits Color, Trex Saddle Color,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *