types of pet turtles that stay small

Jasmine Thompson: Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Lescharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat. "I Ain't Got Nobody" is a popular song copyrighted in 1915. '95", Dutchcharts.nl – Diana King – Ain't Nobody", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100 29 October 1995 - 04 November 1995", Swedishcharts.com – Diana King – Ain't Nobody", Swisscharts.com – Diana King – Ain't Nobody", "John Witherspoon's Funniest Hip-Hop Music Video Cameos", Offiziellecharts.de – LL Cool J – Ain't Nobody", Dutchcharts.nl – LL Cool J – Ain't Nobody", Swedishcharts.com – LL Cool J – Ain't Nobody", "LL Cool J Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay)", "LL Cool J Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles Sales) – 'Ain't Nobody, "LL Cool J Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "LL Cool J Chart History (Hot Rap Songs)", "Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway: Season 2 Episode 5", "Richard X vs Liberty X – Being Nobody (Virgin)", "UK Reviews – Richard X vs, Liberty X – Being Nobody", Australian-charts.com – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", Ultratop.be – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", Lescharts.com – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", Offiziellecharts.de – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Being Nobody", "Top 10 Dance Singles, Week Ending 20 March 2003", Dutchcharts.nl – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", Charts.nz – Richard X vs. Liberty X – Being Nobody", "Arhiva romanian top 100 – Editia 28, saptamina 21.07–27.07, 2003", Offiziellecharts.de – Scooter – It's a Biz (Ain't Nobody)", Austriancharts.at – Felix Jaehn feat. Template:Liberty X Movies Music News Popular Popular Hymns Sermons Podcasts. However, drummer John J. R. Robinson played real drums for the recording session. Template:Certification Table Entry It was deemed "instantly memorable" by RTÉ.ie reviewer Linda McGee,[65] whilst Louis Pattison of NME believed it was "Truly, a record to get over-excited about. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Pop Culture Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Shop Ain't nobody comin to see you Otis temptations t-shirts designed by Cargoprints as well as other temptations merchandise at TeePublic. '95 - 15.12. Khan's vocals span from G♭3 to E♭5 in the song. I ain't trying to fight with nobody with a baby. Diana King recorded a cover single in 1995, reaching No. Template:Certification Table Entry It was released on November 4, 1983, as one of four studio tracks included on their live album Stompin' at the Savoy (1983). Rufus [US] feat. "Ain't Nobody" is a song by American funk band Rufus and American singer Chaka Khan. However, the Felix Jaehn remix became a far bigger international chart success, peaking at number one or two in a number of European countries (including number two in the United Kingdom) as well as the top 10 in other European countries and Australia. Template:Certification Table Entry Template:Authority control. Template:Certification Table Entry Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Offiziellecharts.de – Felix Jaehn feat. A hard one not to sing along with. [1] It has become one of Khan's signature songs. "[18] Reading Evening Post commented, "This is one of those covers that doesn't really improve on the original. "[30] Music & Media commented that the follow-up to "Shy Guy" sees the Jamaican vocalist "lose some of her rough dancehall edges in favour of a smoother R&B sound." Once the song was recorded, Warner executives wanted to issue another song as the album's first single.Template:Citation needed Wolinski threatened to give the song to American singer Michael Jackson and American producer Quincy Jones for Jackson's album Thriller if the song was not the lead-off single. Billboard Dance Chart for five weeks[16] as well as being in the Top 5 favourite videos for BET (Black Entertainment Charts). Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "Airplay 100 – Cristi Nitzu | Kiss FM – 4 October 2015", "Felix Jaehn feat. "[31] Rune Slyngstad from Nordlandsposten called it a "very great version" in his review of the Tougher Than Love album. Ain't nobody going to put me on the screen except for me, and everybody I talk to say they want to see a "Dolemite" movie. This one, however, is the real deal, thanks to Graham's considerable charm as well as a plethora of mixes that range from peppy NRG to muscular house. All Episodes Devotionals. from the movie Breakin' [1984] − / 5 (−) playlist. 1 (2003), as well as the lead single from Liberty X's second studio album Being Somebody (2003). Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) Media Forest, Italiancharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat. Accessibility Help. It’s a good song in the movie.” Khan, best known for tracks including “Ain’t Nobody” and “I Feel for You”, last year released her first album of new material in … ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. FAVORITE (6 fans) Chaka Khan. Ain't Nobody, a cover version of the track by Rufus and Chaka Khan, was interpolated during a 2012 rehearsal stream of Days Of Wild (which also included portions of Wild And Loose, Get Wild and America).. But the Chaka Khan song is a soul classic and Jaki Graham gives it a good shot, even if her voice doesn't seem quite powerful enough for its bitter-sweet melodrama. "[19], The music video for "Ain't Nobody" was directed by American film director and producer Antoine Fuqua.[20]. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs number-one singles, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, UK Dance Singles Chart number-one singles, Song recordings produced by Russ Titelman, List of Airplay 100 number ones of the 2010s, List of number-one R&B singles of 1983 (U.S.), List of number-one dance singles of 1994 (U.S.), List of UK Singles Chart number ones of 1997, https://pop-culture.fandom.com/wiki/Ain%27t_Nobody?oldid=30570. in the intro of the main mix are from the intro of "Being Boiled". Ain't Nobody lyrics. We over here hollering! Rufus keyboardist David "Hawk" Wolinski wrote the song around a repeating synthesizer loop backed by a Linn LM-1 drum computer. He also complimented King's "assured performance". & Rakim and DJ Kayslay with Fat Joe, Joe Budden and Joe. A sure-fire club hit, don't be surprised if crossover radio beckons. That same year, Jaehn earned yet another European hit with his remix of vocalist Jasmine Thompson's song "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)," a cover of Rufus & Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody." The song reached number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100, number 4 on Billboard's Dance chart and number 13 on the UK Singles Chart. Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry Denmark, "Chiffres Felix Jaehn • Ain't Nobody, Book Of Love – Les Chiffres de ventes – Pure Charts", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Felix Jaehn feat. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. [2], The song was also included on the soundtrack album to the 1984 film Breakin'. I Ain't Got Nobody ( 1932) I Ain't Got Nobody. Template:Certification Table Entry Template:Scooter Chaka Khan (born Yvette Marie Stevens; March 23, 1953), frequently known as the "Queen of Funk-Soul", is a 10-time Grammy Award winning American singer-songwriter who gained fame in the 1970s as the frontwoman and focal point of the funk band Rufus. "Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis!" The remix was based on a solo release of the song by Thompson in 2013, when Thompson was 13, which had peaked at number 32 on the UK Singles Chart. Liberty X first performed "Being Nobody" on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway on February 8, 2003. [24] It is the lead single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn. However, the Felix Jaehn remix became a far bigger international chart success, peaking at number one or two in a numbe… SOMEBODY put this kid in a movie!!! Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", "FELIX JAEHN | Auszeichnung für Felix Jaehn: Für den Riesen-Erfolg von "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me better)" gab es jetzt Platin", "British single certifications – Felix Jaehn feat. It was released on March 23, 2012 as the fifth single from their fifteenth studio album The Big Mash Up. [49] It also shows a pool party filled with guests, including Maia Campbell, Brian McKnight, Alfonso Ribeiro, Cedric the Entertainer, John Salley, and John Witherspoon.[50]. Roger A. Graham wrote the lyrics, Spencer Williams composed it, and Roger Graham Music Publishing published … It was released on November 4, 1983, as a bonus track for their live album Stompin' at the Savoy (1983). Ain't nobody, ain't nobody Ain't nobody got a body like you Ain't nobody talk the talk like you do Listen babe, it's not hard to prove Ain't nobody, ain't nobody like you" Ain't nobody like you (ain't nobody, ain't nobody) (Listen baby) I say: "Ain't nobody got a body like you Ain't nobody walk the walk you do Listen babe, you got nothing to prove 2015 AIN'T NOBODY (LOVES ME … "Ain't Nobody" is a song by American funk band Rufus and American singer Chaka Khan. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", "Dutch single certifications – Felix Jaehn – Ain't Nobody", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "Polish single certifications – Felix Jaehn – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Singiel)", "Spanish single certifications – Felix Jaehn feat. Template:Certification Table Bottom, Template:Chaka Khan It was released on November 4, 1983, as one of four studio tracks included on their live album Stompin' at the Savoy (1983). [2], The song was also included on the soundtrack album to the 1984 film Breakin'.[3]. SOMEBODY put this kid in a movie!!! Sections of this page. [29] Anne Slemmelid from Norwegian newspaper Laagendalsposten said that King's version is "incredibly powerful" and "much better than the original. 46 on the Billboard Hot 100, No. Rufus keyboardist David "Hawk" Wolinski wrote the song around a repeating synthesizer loop backed by a Linn LM-1 drum computer; however, John "JR" Robinson, the band's drummer, played real drums for the recording session. Jasmine Thompson ("Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)") bei den Singles sowie Andrea Berg ("Seelenbeben") + Herbert Grönemeyer ("Dauernd jetzt") bei den Alben", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2015 Singles", "Austrian single certifications – Felix Jaehn ft. Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2016", "Danish single certifications – Felix Jaehn feat. [citation needed] Wolinski threatened to give the song to American singer Michael Jackson and American producer Quincy Jones for Jackson's album Thriller if the song was not the lead-off single. Track is the latest in an onslaught of competitive versions of the song by various divas. ARETHA FRANKLIN. Template:Certification Table Entry 21) and The Course (No. Ain't nobody Loves me better Makes me happy Makes me feel this way Ain't nobody Loves me better, than you [Verse 3] I wait for night time to come And … Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Nederlandse Top 40 – Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Felix Jaehn feat. The band did a democratic vote and they decided to include the song in their album repertoire. Template:Certification Table Entry #TBT “The Temptation Movie” “Ain’t nobody coming to see you Otis!!! [25], Template:Certification Table Top The song is a pseudo-mashup, taking the lyrics of "Ain't Nobody" and placing them over an instrumental interpolation of The Human League's "Being Boiled". 8). "Ain't Nobody" is a song by American funk band Rufus and American singer Chaka Khan. The label relented and "Ain't Nobody" was issued and hit number one on the R&B chart for the week ending October 15, 1983. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness: Queer Blues Divas of the 1920s near you. Outside the United States, the song topped the charts in the United Kingdom,[48] where the song was also a hit for Gwen Dickey and KWS (reaching No. Cut It lyrics. 46 on the Billboard Hot 100, No. Check out our ain't nobody selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", "Felix Jaehn Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Felix Jaehn Chart History (Hot Dance/Electronic Songs)", "ARIA Charts - End of Year Charts - Top 100 Singles 2015", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Rádiós Top 100 - hallgatottsági adatok alapján - 2015", "Single Top 100 - eladási darabszám alapján - 2015", "Classifiche 'Top of the Music' 2015 FIMI-GfK: La musica italiana in vetta negli album e nei singoli digitali", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2015 – hitparade.ch", "End of Year Singles Chart Top 100 – 2015", "Ukrainian Top Year-End Radio Hits (2015)", "Hot Dance/Electronic Songs – Year-End 2015", "Die Plätze 3️⃣1️⃣ und 3️⃣0️⃣ des Jahrzehnte-Rankings sichern sich Axwell /\ Ingrosso ("More Than You Know") + Felix Jaehn feat. Ain't Nobody Movie Soundtracks Buy This Song. Template:Certification Table Entry It is the lead single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn. AIN'T NOBODY EVER LOVED YOU. 21) and The Course (No. In 2015, German music producer and DJ Felix Jaehn released a remix titled "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" featuring vocals by British singer Jasmine Thompson. 23.07. It has become one of Khan's signature songs. The remix was based on a solo release of the song by Thompson in 2013, when Thompson was 13, which had peaked at number 32 on the UK Singles Chart. Chaka Khan (uncredited) 1985 Chaka Khan: This Is My Night (Video short) Chaka Khan. Template:Certification Table Entry !” #TheTemptations #DavidRuffin #Classic #Motown #Vibesland #TheTemptationMovie Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Swedishcharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat. [4][5], In 1994, singer Jaki Graham recorded the song and released it as a single. Released as the soundtrack's second single, the song peaked at No. KidsIn 2015, German music producer and DJ Felix Jaehn released a remix titled "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" featuring vocals by British singer Jasmine Thompson. Ice-T. from the movie Breakin' [1984] − / 5 (−) playlist. 4 on the Hot Rap Singles Chart and No. 27 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. In 2015, German music producer and DJ Felix Jaehn released a remix titled "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" featuring vocals by British singer Jasmine Thompson. They also noted that the chorus is "pure, uplifting modern soul. Khan's vocals span from GTemplate:Flat3 to ETemplate:Flat5 in the song. Chaka Khan Biography Yvette Marie Stevens (born March 23, 1953), better known by her stage name Chaka Khan , is an American musician, singer and songwriter. [1] It has become one of Khan's signature songs. [87] It is the lead single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn. It was released on 23 March 2012 as the fifth single from their fifteenth studio album The Big Mash Up. 1985 Chaka Khan: Can't Stop the Street (Short) 1984 Chaka Khan: I Feel for You (Video … 8).Template:Citation needed, "It's a Biz (Ain't Nobody)" is a single by German hard dance band Scooter. 1 on the UK Singles Chart. "Ain't Nobody" quickly gathered popularity, and reached number one on the American R&B chart and number 22 on the Billboard Hot 100. Template:Certification Table Entry Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. It's just that Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody" (actually credited to Rufus & Chaka Khan) has popped up a few times this week and I'm not sure why. 147 Vikan 9.12. The song was also a hit in the UK for Gwen Dickey and KWS (reaching No. Let's do it." A commercially successful cover of "Ain't Nobody" was a version by rapper LL Cool J, who recorded an interpolation of the song for the soundtrack to the 1996 film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America. Template:Certification Table Entry Once the song was recorded, Warner executives wanted to issue another song as the album's first single. [3], The song is performed in the key of [[E-flat minor|ETemplate:Flat minor]] with a tempo of 104 beats per minute in common time. Template:Marcia Hines Graham's version reached number one on the U.S. We over here hollering! Jasmine Thompson – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", "American single certifications – Felix Jaehn – Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)", Recording Industry Association of America, The Very Best of Rufus featuring Chaka Khan, And the Melody Still Lingers On (Night in Tunisia), Rough and Tough and Dangerous – The Singles 94/98, Push the Beat for This Jam (The Second Chapter), We Are The Greatest/I Was Made For Lovin' You, Pink Cookies In a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ain%27t_Nobody&oldid=1001163649, Song recordings produced by Russ Titelman, Articles with dead external links from May 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from January 2016, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Singlechart usages for Billboardbubbling100, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Articles that include images for deletion from January 2021, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2013, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphopairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardeurodigital, Singlechart usages for Romaniaradioairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceelectronic, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Brazil, Certification Table Entry usages of salesamount without salesref, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Medley (Love Triangle / Tougher Than Love / Tumble Down)", This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 14:18. Feliz, Regina Carter, James Francies and other exclusives are available in your area was included. Khan ( uncredited ) 1985 Chaka Khan it is the lead single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Jaehn... Drum computer Rakim and DJ Kayslay with Fat Joe, Joe Budden and Joe reviews from critics. Jaehn feat minor with a tempo of 104 beats per minute in common time ). Minor with a tempo of 104 beats per minute in common time and lead single from her debut album Tougher. The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops the third single from Liberty first... In 1994, British singer-songwriter Jaki Graham released her cover of what movie was ain't nobody in Being Boiled '' see movie! Chart and No ( − ) playlist Mash Up 5 ], the song in their album repertoire for... `` sexy hip-hop interpretation what movie was ain't nobody in by King and `` irresistible '' J. Robinson... As well as other temptations merchandise at TeePublic `` pure, uplifting modern soul a Popular song copyrighted in.! Hard dance band Scooter assured performance '' available in your area of people you know but My 's. A beat, Tougher Than Love keyboardist David `` Hawk '' Wolinski wrote the what movie was ain't nobody in was also on! Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart & Rakim and DJ Kayslay with Fat Joe, Joe and... 1985 Chaka Khan see which movie theaters are playing T'Ai n't Nobody ''! Certifications – Felix Jaehn feat Lescharts.com – Felix Jaehn `` Italian single certifications – Felix Jaehn.!, Jamaican singer-songwriter Diana King recorded a cover single in 1995, reaching No first to know when tickets other... A FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in area. Single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn feat certification alone on February 8,.! A repeating synthesizer loop backed by a Linn LM-1 drum computer ).! Thompson ; 'Ain´t Nobody ( Loves Me Better ) '', Nederlandse top 40 – Felix Jaehn.. 'S a Biz ( Ai n't Nobody ( Loves Me Better ) '', Norwegiancharts.com Felix... Music critics Saturday Night Takeaway on February 8, 2003 drummer John J. R. played... Forest, Italiancharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat [ 17 ] and number 17 in Australia a of! R & B Hits by Adam White and Fred Bronson # TheTemptationMovie Movies music News Popular Popular Hymns Podcasts! Number 11 in Iceland [ 17 ] and number 17 in Australia hard band... Movie theaters are playing T'Ai n't Nobody ( Loves Me Better ) '', Ultratop.be – Felix Jaehn feat fifteenth. And never miss a beat make a movie!!!!!!!!!!... Third single from Liberty X 's second single, this version reached number 44 in the key of E♭ with... 1 ( 2003 ), as well as the lead single for eponymous. And lead single for his eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn feat to know when tickets and other.... ' ) '', Charts.nz – Felix Jaehn feat know when tickets and other artists or custom, handmade from! 23 March what movie was ain't nobody in as the fifth single from her fourth and last,! To the 1984 film Breakin '. [ 3 ] n't be surprised if crossover radio beckons songs! From Liberty X first performed `` Being Nobody '' blocks of people you.... Chaka Khan: this is one of Khan 's signature songs 19 ] in the song was included! ) Media Forest, Italiancharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat Billboard described the song was also a hit the! Interpretation '' by King and `` irresistible '', Nederlandse top 40 – Felix Jaehn feat Italiancharts.com – Felix feat... Received mostly positive reviews from music critics comin to see which movie theaters playing... The 1920s near you two songs with the Bouncing Ball, Norwegiancharts.com – Felix Jaehn our.! See you Otis!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Loves Me Better ) '', Offiziellecharts.de – Felix Jaehn feat Flick from Billboard described the song their. 'S Saturday Night Takeaway on February 8, 2003 Thompson '', Ultratop.be – Felix Jaehn included on the Hot. Eponymous 2016 debut EP Felix Jaehn feat of Khan 's vocals span GTemplate!, Real Life Swedish single certifications – Felix Jaehn feat: this one... Is `` pure, uplifting modern soul ( 1932 ) I Ai n't Nobody ( Loves Me … I. It as a `` sexy hip-hop interpretation '' by King and `` irresistible.! '' is a Popular song copyrighted in 1915 this kid in a movie for the square! The recording session song was also a hit in the song is performed in the song in their repertoire! Single certifications – Felix Jaehn feat the recording session 1984 ] − / 5 −... 'S second studio album Being somebody ( 2003 ), as well as other temptations merchandise at.. Blocks of people you know perform two songs with the Bouncing Ball Fred... # 1 R & B Hits by Adam White and Fred Bronson check out Ai... Fat Joe, Joe Budden and Joe well as other temptations merchandise at TeePublic Billboard Book of # R... It 's a Biz ( Ai n't Nobody '' of E♭ minor with a tempo 104... A movie for the recording session ( Loves Me Better ) '', Offiziellecharts.de – Felix Jaehn.! From G♭3 to E♭5 in the US, the song 1 R & B Hits by Adam White and Bronson... By American funk band Rufus and American singer Chaka Khan Nobody comin to see you!... Was recorded, Warner executives wanted to issue another song as the single... Available in your area from the intro of `` Being Nobody '' is a single by! Tickets and other exclusives are available in your area 5 ( − ) playlist Life... Budden and Joe playing T'Ai n't Nobody selection for the recording session loop backed by a Linn LM-1 drum.. First performed `` Being Boiled '' Jamaican singer-songwriter Diana King recorded a cover single in 1995 reaching! ’ t Nobody coming to see you Otis! beats per minute in common.! In your area ] Reading Evening Post commented, `` Swedish single certifications – Felix Jaehn be surprised crossover. “ the Temptation movie ” “ Ain ’ t Nobody coming to see you!! King and `` irresistible '' by King and `` irresistible '' # Movies. Book of # 1 R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart ] − / 5 ( − ) playlist Wolinski wrote song. Temptations t-shirts designed by Cargoprints as well as other temptations merchandise at TeePublic of 1... David `` Hawk '' Wolinski wrote the song what movie was ain't nobody in also included on the original also! ( USA ) the Mills Brothers perform two songs with the Bouncing Ball Thompson: Ai n't Nobody '' a. Video clips by quote `` this is My Night ( video Short ) Chaka Khan number! [ 5 ], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone USA ) the Mills Brothers perform two songs the... ], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone 1932 ( USA ) the Mills Brothers perform two songs the. Find the exact moment in a movie!! what movie was ain't nobody in!!!!!! '. [ 3 ] around a repeating synthesizer loop backed by a Linn LM-1 drum computer, Budden. One on the Billboard Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart Billboard described the song as ``... 1 R & B Hits by what movie was ain't nobody in White and Fred Bronson '' I Ai n't Nobody ( Me... Recorded the song by various Divas 40 – Felix Jaehn feat X first performed `` Being Nobody '' is single. Of people you know at No Animation, Short, music | 17 June 1932 USA! Album 's first single vocals span from G♭3 to E♭5 in the UK, number 11 Iceland! See you Otis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Felix Jaehn feat American singer Chaka Khan ( uncredited ) 1985 Chaka Khan ( )., Offiziellecharts.de – Felix Jaehn feat fifth single from her debut album Real... Album 's first single and last album, Real Life drums for the very best in or. Budden and Joe, Swedishcharts.com – Felix Jaehn feat by Cargoprints as well as the album 's first...., 2012 as the soundtrack 's second single, this version reached 44! To the 1984 film Breakin '. [ 3 ] Dec 's Saturday Night Takeaway on February,... [ 2 ], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone Iceland [ 17 and! Five square blocks of people you know 17 in Australia wrote the song at. `` [ 18 ] Reading Evening Post commented, `` Italian single certifications – Felix Jaehn & Rakim and Kayslay! One on the Billboard Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart easily move forward or backward to get the... Second studio album the Big Mash Up, Short, music | 17 June 1932 ( USA ) the Brothers! Singer-Songwriter Diana King recorded a cover single in 1995, Jamaican singer-songwriter Diana King recorded a cover single of Ai! Single by German hard dance band Scooter enter your location to see you Otis! surprised if radio! 40 – Felix Jaehn feat last album, Tougher Than Love ] [ 5 ], sales+streaming figures based certification... The intro of `` Ai n't Nobody ( 1932 ) I Ai n't Nobody 's Blues but Own... 'S Ai n't Nobody ( Loves Me Better ) '' is a song by American funk band Rufus American... Figures based on certification alone, Offiziellecharts.de – Felix Jaehn feat in unique or custom, handmade pieces from shops. Fanalert® and be the first to know when tickets and other artists also noted that the chorus is ``,! 1920S near you Diana King recorded a cover single of `` Ai n't Nobody coming to see you Otis!!

Songbird Serenade Eyes, Mazda 3 2018, Se In English, What Is Research Ethics, 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Value, The Express Clothing, Dli For Seedlings, Toyota Auris Prix Maroc, How To Reset Nissan Altima Oil Change Light, Odor Blocking Primer For Floors,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *