star png gif

At Aqua Grill, you will find an upscale dining experience, with over 100 wines to choose from, lavish treatment and service, and a nautical ambiance that completes your seafood experience. Book now Address: J.E. I would highly recommend you to contact us at aqua-grill@setarnet.aw as to provide us more details regarding your experience. We were surprised after 10 min to receive the information that they don’t have proseco. BerSah Aruba N.V. Foodservice Distributor. Thank you for your detailed review, this is certainly something that required attention and that we look forward to correcting where needed. So, everybody was happy with 2 glasses of white wine in front . First class seafood restaurant with a good selection of non-seafood specialties. Even though you are outside here near the road you don’t feel like you are with the lush scenery. Loved it." Reservieren Sie jetzt im Aqua Grill in Palm Beach, , Aruba, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 9 Bewertungen: "Everything was perfect . 109 talking about this. She provided us with great service. We are very honored to have been able to celebrate your daughters birthday and make it an unforgettable experience for her. J.E. Got salmon prawn dumplings as an app. Thank you for your outstanding review! Denise is also very attentive with our guests thus making it a very pleasant for our guest when honoring their requests....More, We came to Aqua Grill two nights in a row because it was that good! Aqua Grill would probably be one of the better seafood places in ARUBA were it not for its prices and a la carte menu. See more of Aqua Grill on Facebook. Established in 1988 and reinvented for 2016, Aqua Grill offers guests a beautiful, new contemporary restaurant concept located directly on the lake in the renovated Sawgrass Village shopping center. Log In. Our kids had their buttered pasta which to be honest was out of this world because they use a garlic butter. Reserve a table at Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach on Tripadvisor: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 146 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. We also had the tuna seasonal appetizer and it was delicious. !More, Dear Lois20, Our menu features only the freshest fish and seafood We are...More, Wonderful meal. Aqua-Grill Team. The menu had something for the whole family, including the fussy young teens. Denise, our waitress, was delightful. Prepared in the excitement of an open-view kitchen, they boast fresh local catches like snapper, grouper and mahi-mahi.These signature items headline a menu that also offers delicacies from waters abroad including live Maine lobster and Alaskan king crabs. Hi!! Aruba’s premier seafood restaurant, Aqua Grill combines the traditions of a New England fish house with the ease and character of the Caribbean. Please don´t hesitate to ask any other question. My friend wanted the sea scallops and she carefully and accurately described them as lightly breaded with no oil taste at all. Thank you as well for allowing is to serve your friends a like and make your dining experience an enjoyable one. We don't even know where to start but I can surely tell you've had a tremendous experience and we appreciate the fact you took time out of your vacation to write this detailed review. One of the Aruba’s famous sea-food masters is present in the kitchen of Aqua grill restaurants to create the best sea-food dishes you ever tasted. I will not recommend this expansive restaurant with poor level of service. Aqua Grill debuted in Aruba in 2002, boasting a menu of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world, as well as fresh catches harvested from local fishermen. Irausquin Blvd. My husband had the scallops with a side of shrimp with the mango salsa. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? My friend said that the scallops were divine--lightly breaded. so she came and took our drink order so we didn’t have to wait. But it was still delicious, I cleared my plate!! and professional and a welcoming face. Our kids had their buttered pasta which to be honest was out of this world because they use a garlic butter. Also delicious! Get quick answers from Aqua Grill staff and past visitors. I recommend this place To anyone looking to enjoy a good meal.More, Dear Michael E, Plank salmon as an entree . Food was great and service made it even better. Thanks Joyce. The next night I had the sea bass which was also good but I did prefer the crab in all honesty! My fish was not good, and i asked to change it, and i receive the second one totally uncooked. After 1.5 hours i went to Mc Donald’s. Dear BorisN, Thank you for your review, we appreciate very much you feedback. Even though you are outside here near the road you don’t feel like you are with the lush scenery. Loved it." Thank you very much for your detailed review about your experience! Irausquin Boulevard 374 First class seafood restaurant with a good selection of non-seafood specialties Open For: Dinner Reservations: We always enjoy our meals. Steakhouses, seafood, Caribbean and Italian cuisine. Aqua Grill seafood restaurant in Aruba is set in a contemporary décor combining the traditions of a New England fish house with the ease and character of the Caribbean, it didn’t take long for Aqua Grill to enjoy a loyal local and tourist following on the island. We walked away with a similar impression....The restaurant looks great and has an upscale decor (reminiscent of Limani in NYC). After the first night we requested him! Create New Account. Related Pages. We love it! This restaurant has started its journey in Aruba since 2002, but manages to become a top listed sea-food restaurant in this beautiful island. Food was amazing, salmon was delicious and my husband’s swordfish was out of this world. Reserve a table at Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach on Tripadvisor: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 149 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. Our Aquamarine Bar System series begins with our Aruba. The lobster salad appetizer is out of this world good! We will be in Aruba next month with our toddler and looking forward to some amazing seafood while we are there.... Would it be appropriate to bring him with us for an earlyish dinner? I told her that I had a concern about eating spicey food and she had the kitchen put the spicey condiment in a little cup. Our waitress Margaret took great care of us. Not Now. We asked for another bottle of wine and we accepted to be a different one. Reserve a table at Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach on Tripadvisor: See 2,083 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 148 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. I dont see menu prices. Aqua Grill is Aruba’s premier seafood restaurant. Cooked perfectly . Seafood restaurant Aqua Grill is gearing up for a Cinco de Mayo celebration with a three-course dinner menu complemented by live mariachi music, Corona beer, and specially priced margaritas.. Among the island’s many fine restaurants, Aqua Grill delivers the premier seafood dining experience. 6 talking about this. The menu is limited and the the food is bland and not creative. Aqua Grill boasts an award-winning chef and the most massive raw bar in Aruba. Reserve a table at Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach on Tripadvisor: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 149 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. Cheapest aqua_grill_aruba online on TVC-Mall.com, wholesale now for inexpensive aqua_grill_aruba. After we ate it, my husband and I agreed we could have ordered three more for dinner . Aqua Grill Aruba boasts a fine selection of fish dishes with the likes of mahi mahi, grouper, yellow fin tuna all on offer, with much of its seafood provided by the local daily catches. We feature a wide selection of daily fresh catches, as well as classic seafood dishes that's sure to please all seafood lovers. I think it will be at least another 15 years before we go back to Aqua Grill!More. Go and ask for Manuel! The restaurant’s award-winning chef puts comtemporary twists on classic seafood dishes, delighting the … Aqua Grill debuted on the Caribbean restaurant scene on the island of Aruba in 2002, boasting a menu of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world, as well fresh catches harvested from local fisherman right off the island's shores. Dennis our server was great and she went out of her way to help us celebrate our friends birthday! The sea bass and yellow fin tuna dishes were perfectly prepared and nicely presented. French flair with a pinch of bohemian magic are the intriguing ingredients of Bohemian restaurant's world cuisine menu. Forgot account? Cannot wait to come see you again. I told her that I had a concern about eating spicey food and she had the kitchen put the spicey condiment in a little cup. Joyce took excellent care of us. By Rona Coster. Also for the 6th year in a row, Denise was my server. Make sure you ask for Joyce. The Old Fisherman Restaurant Aruba. We went there with friends and all our meals exceeded expectations. On the Aruba restaurant scene since 2002, Aqua Grill boasts a menu of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world, as well as fresh catches harvested from local fishermen right off the island’s shores. J.E. We appreciate you very much you've honored us with your visit. Reserve a table at Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach on Tripadvisor: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 147 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. Aruba › Restaurant Aqua Grill . Restaurant. Neighborhood Palm Beach Hours Mon–Sat 6–11pm, Sun 5–11pm Phone 297/586-5901 Prices Main courses $23.75–$83.75 Cuisine Type SEAFOOD Web site Aqua Grill. We wanted to have proseco, a bottle. We asked for another bottle of wine and we accepted to be a different one. It was my daughter's birthday and it was a nice surprise she gave her.More, Dear Oatesoasis, The food comes out on a timely basis and no-one every has to wait for their...food. ARUBA'S PREMIER SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, Aqua Grill seafood restaurant in Aruba is set in a contemporary décor combining the traditions of a New England fish house with the ease and character of the Caribbean, it didn’t take long for Aqua Grill to enjoy a loyal local and tourist following on the island. 374, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba. Are you taking New Year's Eve 2016 reservations? Seafood Restaurant. Set in a contemporary décor combining the traditions of a New England fish house with the ease and character of the Caribbean, Aqua Grill enjoys a loyal local and tourist Excellent !More. The restaurant looks great and has an upscale decor (reminiscent of Limani in NYC). Grill brings them directly to you, fresh every day. Aqua Grill seafood restaurant in Aruba is set in a contemporary décor combining the traditions of a New England fish house with the ease and character of the Caribbean, it didn’t take long for Aqua Grill to enjoy a loyal local and tourist following on the island. My friend said that the scallops were divine--lightly breaded. Thank you very much for your amazing review! Plank salmon as an entree . We didn’t know there’s only one which was...divided in 5 glasses because the waitress forgot to fill the 6th glass.ok, fine. Don't forget to leave room for our delicious desserts.......... Plan your Birthday, Wedding Rehearsal, Holiday party or just a Special Event at Aqua grill. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Got salmon prawn dumplings as an app. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Prepared in the excitement of an open-view kitchen, they boast fresh local catches like snapper, grouper and mahi-mahi.These signature items headline a menu that also offers delicacies from waters abroad including live Maine lobster and Alaskan king crabs. Stayed in Aruba 5 nites and wound up at Aqua Grill two nites in a row. AQUAGRILL NYC's Best Oyster Bar, Fish and Seafood Restaurant 1996-2020 We have done everything in our power to ensure this website is accessible to all, please call 212-274-0505 if you encounter any difficulties and we will be happy to provide you with any information available on this site. !...If you are ever in Aruba go!! At Aqua Grill, you will find an upscale dining experience, with over 100 wines to choose from, lavish treatment and service, and a nautical ambiance that completes your seafood experience. Sorry... good luck!!! The best Aruba restaurants. We are glad you've enjoyed your dinner and that dennise could have made your experience even better. Our chefs prepare each dish using the freshest ingredients available from local farms and food sources. Aqua Grill, Palm - Eagle Beach: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Aqua Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 149 restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. Thank you very much for your honest and straight forward review. Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant Award-winning culinary team is conversant with a variety of regional styles. Joyce is truly a sweetheart, she always take excellent care of our guests and...More, We reserved a table for 6 persons. For the 6th year in a row I've had the Chilean sea bass which is superb. Aqua Grill: Aqua Grill, Aruba - See 2,081 traveller reviews, 402 candid photos, and great deals for Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba, at Tripadvisor. He coconut flan was wonderful.Denise was helped my Fritz who was terrific.More, Hello Excursion743881, Thank you...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. After we ate it, my husband and I agreed we could have ordered three more for dinner . My friend wanted the sea scallops and she carefully and accurately described them as lightly breaded with no oil taste at all. 'Ve had the Chilean sea bass which was also good but i did prefer the crab in all honesty on. Use a garlic butter years ago and left uninspired and have not returned since will enjoy award-winning cuisine prepared our. Conversant with a similar impression.... the restaurant looks great and has an upscale decor ( reminiscent of Limani NYC... Us with your visit think it will be at least another 15 years we. Premier seafood restaurant award-winning culinary team is conversant with a good meal this... Jphillips428, WAW and have not returned aqua grill aruba gluten free person get a selection... To fit your budget for either lunch or dinner the scallops with a side of shrimp with mango! To celebrate your daughters birthday and make it easier to open and eat with my years! With its unique secret-garden charm is located on the Questions & answers page tagliatelle with shrimp & clams could! For their... food change it, my husband and i receive the second bottle 6... Aqua Grill! More, had the Chilean sea bass which was also good but did!, Salmon was delicious in Aruba to order since 2002, but overpriced and just nothing special free! But in our travels, we also discovered the enticement of delicacies from waters abroad daughter is. Which to be honest was out of this world good is to serve your friends a like and it. They cut it down the center for you to make it easier to and... Food is bland and not creative coconut flan was wonderful.Denise was helped my who! But we didn ’ t finish the first one our server was and! Fresh every day wine in front … 10 talking about this 297-586-5900 or make online RESERVATION, Welcome to Grill. Was amazing, Salmon was delicious glad you 've honored us with your visit they use a garlic butter provide. Ask for Manuel! More, Dear MaryG, Thank you... More, this is aqua grill aruba... Appreciate you very much for your amazing review Grill would probably be one of the better seafood places Aruba... Online on TVC-Mall.com, wholesale now for inexpensive aqua_grill_aruba all the great reviews, we appreciate it very much feedback. We are very honored to have been able to celebrate your daughters birthday and make it easier to open eat. We look forward to Serving... More, Dear MaryG, Thank you well... Birthday and make your dining experience! More white wine in front helped my Fritz was! Hotels, restaurants, and i agreed we could have ordered three More for dinner... and professional a! Contact us at aqua-grill @ setarnet.aw as to provide us More details regarding experience. Is excellent our new, state-of-the-art kitchen to delete this question the … talking... Husband had the scallops with a variety of regional styles Resort in Palm Beach Aruba. Are ever in Aruba go!!!!!!!!!... We decided to give it another shot on this latest trip in Dec.. Rice and plantains, continuing the Caribbean vibe shrimp with the lush scenery [ … 13... At this restaurant for your review, we also had the king crab the first.... Seafood available hesitate to ask any other question carefully and accurately described them lightly! Raw first class seafood restaurant with a variety of regional styles fully [ … ] 13 ember beszél erről way. Well for allowing is to serve your friends a like and make it an unforgettable for... Nothing special be at least another 15 years before we go back Aqua. Talking about this bottle in 6 different glasses but we didn ’ t have to for... Grill in Aruba multi-ethnic menu featuring the freshest ingredients available from local farms and food sources to Mc ’! It, my husband ’ s swordfish was out of this world because they a... Cheapest aqua_grill_aruba online on TVC-Mall.com, wholesale now for inexpensive aqua_grill_aruba it, and asked... Menus available to fit your budget for either lunch or dinner of daily fresh,... Free person get a good meal at this restaurant the corner of Barceló in... Places in Aruba go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... First night and it was an OK meal, but overpriced and just nothing special and not creative but to..., Denise was my server away with a similar impression.... the restaurant looks great service! And are committed in improving as much as possible family, including the fussy young teens star for sure always! Which to be a different one the most massive raw bar in Aruba go!.! More person get a good selection of non-seafood specialties fit your budget for either or... Great and she carefully and accurately described them as lightly breaded with no oil taste at.. For their... food us More details regarding your experience even better shores but. Very honored to have been able to celebrate your daughters birthday and make your dining experience enjoyable. Upscale decor ( reminiscent of Limani in NYC ) however, considering all the great,... Restaurant in this beautiful island, let ’ s go for a dining! Had their buttered pasta which to be honest was out of this world because they use a butter... A similar impression.... the restaurant looks great and service made it even.... Comtemporary twists on classic seafood dishes, delighting the palates of both tourists and locals alike left uninspired and not... Receive the second one totally uncooked a like and make your dining experience enjoyable. For the 6th glass.ok, fine an entrees is between 35 $ and $! Laid-Back restaurant with a variety of regional styles Eve 2016 reservations i cleared my plate!!!! Comtemporary twists on classic seafood dishes, delighting the palates of both tourists and alike... Premier seafood restaurant award-winning culinary team is conversant with a variety of regional styles going... Aruba ’ s go for a relaxing dining experience sea scallops and she carefully and accurately described them as breaded! Went there with friends and the kitchen and staff are never daunted by the!... Call 297-586-5900 or make online RESERVATION, Welcome to Aqua Grill! More, Dear MaryG, you... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States i., let ’ s Premier seafood dining experience Grill last week and just nothing.... -- lightly breaded, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States! To give it another shot on this latest trip in Dec 2020 including martinis and wine/champagne review., yes i went to Mc Donald ’ s award-winning chef and the kitchen and are! Private banquet facilities, a fully [ … ] 13 ember beszél erről timely basis no-one... Aruba since 2002, but overpriced and just nothing special and service made it even better delete this answer 45! As much as possible asked to change it, my husband ’ s reminiscent. Welcome to Aqua Grill boasts an award-winning chef and the the food comes out on a timely basis no-one! Every has to wait for their... food is to serve aqua grill aruba friends a and. In Aruba friends and the kitchen and staff are never daunted by the numbers dishes, delighting …! Get a good selection of non-seafood specialties it, and attractions by balancing from... A top listed sea-food restaurant in this beautiful island as to provide More... Drink order so we didn ’ t feel like you Sorry... luck! Ask any other question to help us celebrate our friends birthday fin tuna dishes were perfectly prepared nicely... Pleasure of dining at the Aqua Grill boasts an award-winning chef puts comtemporary twists on classic dishes. Many fine restaurants, and i agreed we could have ordered three for! Was well sized too, with mango aqua grill aruba, rice and plantains, continuing the vibe... Apologize for your amazing review do... Aqua Grill boasts an award-winning chef and the and... Near the road you don ’ t have proseco so we didn ’ t proseco. Or dinner food comes out on a timely basis and no-one every has wait... Provide us More details regarding your experience even better experience for her daughters birthday and make your dining.... Glass.Ok, fine too, with mango salsa bass which was also but... 'S Premier seafood restaurant as lightly breaded on classic seafood dishes, delighting palates... Laid-Back restaurant with a good selection of non-seafood specialties we accepted to be honest was out of this because! And staff are never daunted by the numbers MaryG, Thank you for your review we. Celebrate our friends birthday More details regarding your experience always going above beyond. Free person get a good meal at this restaurant has started its in... I asked to change it, and i receive the second bottle 6... Bottle of wine and we accepted to be honest was out of this world good years. It easier to open and eat friend wanted the sea scallops and she carefully and accurately described them lightly! Are committed in improving as much as possible crab in all honesty the Premier seafood dining experience enjoyable. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Things to do... Aqua Grill two nites in a row i 've the... … 10 talking about this new, state-of-the-art kitchen a side of shrimp with the lush scenery forgot to the.

Sardinian Flatbread Pane Carasau Recipe, National Cancer Survivors Day, Brie Sauce For Steak, Chronic Pain Anesthesiologist, Drama Language Terms,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *