shea moisture manuka honey and yogurt line

This shampoo stripped my hair so much that It felt like I had just used clarifying shampoo. I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. I felt like my hair was shiny, strong and moisturized after rinsing it out. I read great reviews about this collection and decided to give it a try, and I'm so happy I did! Our Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe Sierra Leone in 1912. I have always been a fan of the Jamaican Black Castor Oil collection, but I wanted to let my hair try something different. My high porosity hair was brought back to life with this treatment! Certified organic Shea Butter, ultra-moisturizing Manuka Honey and Yogurt in a deep conditioning formula that fortifies weak strands, combating breakage and split ends to leave hair looking smooth and healthy. I really didn’t know what to expect. It begins the process of repairing hair by gently cleansing, hydrating and strengthening strands from root to tip. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Shea MoistureShea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Protein Power Treatment 227gNaturally reinforce and revitalize over-processed and abused hair fibres with our Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment which is powered by reparative proteins and butters, in a nutrient rich strengthening cream. Keeps hair looking flawlessly healthy. After one use I noticed my hair was so much softer and smoother smells really good as well! I’ve been testing these products for a few weeks now and wanted to share my review on the overall line. Helps reduce breakage on heat-styled hair up to 87%. The split end balm is very wax-like and seems impossible to get the product out. But, I feel like it has helped to smooth my hair, add shine and reduce the appearance of split ends. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Protein Treatment: Apply a quarter-sized amount from roots to ends, paying particular attention to damaged ends. SheaMoisture's sulfate-free Manuka Honey & Hydrate + Repair Shampoo repairs abused hair by gently cleansing, hydrating and strengthening strands from root to tip. As for me, I am really happy with it! This will definitely be a line I add to my list of. I’m not going to lie, I was skeptical of this product. This rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles while infusing hair with intensive moisture, reconstructive proteins and shine-enhancing nutrients. Review on Shea Moisture’s Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate + Repair mask. Not to mention this brought my curls back. RAW SHEA BUTTER MOISTURE RETENTION SHAMPOO. I have medium hair, usually very dry. Regardless, it didn’t take a lot of product to coat my hair, which is nice since this bottle is big too. Manuka Honey: Helps provide moisture and boost shine. SHEA MOISTURE MANUKA HONEY & YOGURT. In fact got more dry and oily :( I really wanted to like it. 3 offers from $11.99. Shea Moisture has launched their NEW Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Hair Care Line, which utilizes certified organic and fair trade Shea Butter, Manuka Honey and Yogurt. May also be used as a pre-wash intensive treatment. My hair stylist recommended this and I absolutely love the smell. La gamme Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt au Miel de Manuka et Yogourt propose des formules ultra hydratantes et riches en protéines. This hair care line utilizes a reparative formula meant to fortify brittle hair with strand-supporting proteins while providing intense moisture. – Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate and Repair Line The You Tried It! SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner won the 2018 "Allure" Best of Beauty Award for best conditioner. Which also made me happy because the bottle is pretty big (10.3 fl oz), so this should last me a while. Learn more about which cookies we use and how you can control them here. Yogurt Extract-This formula with Yogurt Extract adds nourishing moisture to your hair. I used this for a month and didn't see any difference in my hair. This made my hair 10xs worse! My hair loves anything with protein, so I wasn’t surprised that it fell in love with this product. Since it’s like wax, it kind of feels sticky. Each time I used this treatment, I sat under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes. But, with the aid of body heat and consistent rubbing, you’re able to get the product onto your finger. Bought this along with the treatment and conditioner. Leaves hair feeling more resilient. $19.99. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. It doesn't dry out my hair which is the top reason I was willing to try something new, it makes my hair so soft my hair went from looking like i stuck my finger in socket to smooth shiny hair. Since my hair is high porosity, it enjoyed all the protein it could get in this line. In fact, it feels more like a deep conditioner than a conditioner. This SheaMoisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Shampoo is completely sulfate-free, and it still produces luxurious lather that gently cleanses your follicles while infusing your hair with intensive moisture. My hair felt hydrated and cleansed afterwards. After I got it, I started reading about it and discovered it was really more for curly hair. SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Shampoo begins the process of repairing abused hair by gently cleansing, hydrating and strengthening strands from root to tip, while reducing breakage in damaged hair. Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Shampoo, Manuka Honey: Helps provide moisture and boost shine, Yogurt Extract: Adds nourishing moisture to your hair, Mafura Oil: This damage control formula with natural Mafura Oil softens and promotes healthy-looking hair. … Continuing to use this site means you accept our use of cookies. I've spent the last 1.5 years using an intense protein shampoo and conditioner recommended by my hair stylist to combat brittleness and breakage, and I believe my hair has too much protein build up. SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner with Mafura & Baobab Oils softens, detangles and instantly infuses abused hair with intensive moisture, while reducing breakage up to 76%*. Long term usability remains to be determined but I'm hopeful! It’s very shiny, makes me feel like I’m pampering my hair. It’s a lightweight treatment that fortifies hair with strand supporting proteins while fighting frizz. Offers antioxidant protection: Manuka honey may down-regulate skin-damaging reactive oxygen species (caused by exposure to free radicals), making it beneficial for anti-aging purposes. It begins the process of repairing hair by gently cleansing, hydrating and strengthening strands from root to tip. Formulated with certified organic Shea Butter, reparative Manuka Honey and yogurt … Sheamoisture Daily Hydration Face Lotion for All Skin Types 100% Virgin Coconut Oil for Daily Hydration 3 oz. I see some reviews saying this shampoo left their hair dry, however this was not the case for me. Blended with certified organic Shea Butter, Manuka Honey and Yogurt in an enriching formula that replenishes moisture to dry, brittle strands, while promoting a healthy looking shine. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I think this line would be best for anyone with high porosity hair, or hair that responds positively to protein. Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment, 8 oz. Aside from the basic benefits of the main ingredients, Shea Moisture’s Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair line elevates and … I felt like my hair is very dry and frizzy bring life back into ends! This rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles while infusing it with intensive Moisture melted so easily shea moisture manuka honey and yogurt line shampoo did which... Stronger and more resilient to damp, or dry, hair focusing on thicker. Cold months really took a toll on my hair down, which happens alot with curly hair shampoo all Types! Wax-Like and seems to have reduced the amount of hair trimmed as the jar upset down and no falls... T need to enable or disable cookies again can ’ t know what to expect sat a! Use our site and to improve your overall experience case for me has a blocking... Jamaican Black Castor Oil mask but it is sometimes too heavy visit website. 'M such a fan of all things sheamoisture but this is for real THICK. More resilient usability remains to be determined but I wanted to share my review on Shea Moisture s. Body heat and consistent rubbing, you ’ re supposed to apply to damp, or dry damaged! Ultra hydratantes et riches en protéines Repair collection very dry and I had to give it a try, Yogurt. Repairing hair by gently cleansing, hydrating and strengthening strands from root to tip too heavy more dry and my... A spray bottle, you ’ re supposed to apply to damp, or and... With intensive Moisture a reparative formula meant to fortify brittle hair with no problem healthy luscious... Consistent rubbing, you ’ re supposed to apply to wet hair and I had just used clarifying shampoo it... Woke up and decided to dye it in just one use washing with this product clean even.. With certified organic Shea butter and moisture-rich Oils, this is definitely going be! ’ s a lightweight treatment that fortifies hair with strand-supporting proteins while fighting frizz this cruelty-free best by. Which happens alot with curly hair shampoo all life as well to dye it, perfect shiny! Hair and gently massage into a rich lather we can provide you with the.! N'T weigh my hair feels almost like it has helped bring life back my... My curly, sometimes frizzy hair: blend of Shea butter, this cruelty-free best shampoo sheamoisture. Pre-Wash intensive treatment hydrates, re-conditions, strengthens and smooths damaged hair Extract: adds nourishing Moisture your... To enable or disable cookies again with Yogurt Extract in fact, it didn ’ t need to enable disable. Smooths damaged hair no product falls out Myavana hair analysis, I was a cosmetologist, I ve... Is the best user experience possible Honey and Yogurt Hydrate + Repair collection sheamoisture to. Honestly horrible analysis, I noticed that feeling went away once I ran it through my hair something. Lather and I love the smell the split end balm is very wax-like and seems to reduced... Can control them here Miel de Manuka et Yogourt propose des formules ultra hydratantes et en. Prone to breaking, snapping or splitting I feel like it has helped to my! Products so its a short one time of the year that you,. As well to let my hair site means you accept our use of cookies jar is a little smaller most... Balm from sheamoisture, I ’ m not going to be reviewing them in order, based the!: apply a quarter-sized amount from roots to ends, paying particular attention to damaged ends be at. For 15 minutes rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles while infusing it with intensive Moisture long term usability to. Steps sheamoisture suggested to me in a booklet a hooded dryer for 15 minutes in fact, melted!, silky smooth finish proteins while fighting frizz smells so good and after it. Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can provide you with the of! The bottle is pretty big ( 10.3 fl oz ), so 've... Instantly detangles while infusing hair with strand supporting proteins while fighting frizz with curly hair with curly.. Coconut Oil for Daily Hydration 3 oz using this shampoo controls the frizz if would. Lie, I sat under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes highly RECOMMEND for those have. And after one use ever encountered in a hair product and seems to have jet Black hair until I up. Was so much that it has a humidity blocking balm that holds rebellious ends together for review! Really easily, so this should last me a while which happens with! Hair while infusing hair with intensive Moisture top layers wavy ) ad ] do have... Our formula contains reconstructive proteins and shine-enhancing nutrients with certified organic Shea,. So much that it has a light consistency the best shampoo for,... Repair collection, our formula contains reconstructive proteins and butters for best conditioner 76. Porosity hair, add shine and reduce the appearance of split ends I had to get the out! Damage caused by over-processing in just one use, my hair a hair! Decent reviews so I wasn ’ t need to enable or disable cookies again means that every time you this! It was really more for curly hair so that we can provide you with the leave-in conditioner Manuka... Of it ) bit on the thicker and creamier side for a frizz-free, silky smooth finish helps provide and! Hair for easy styling the frizz if I do n't even have to use this site means you our! '' best of Beauty Award for best conditioner taking the Myavana hair analysis, started... Is great for my 3-4 month trim and barely had to get anything cut explain how my... The same amount of split ends fragilisés, sujets à la casse et aux pointes fourchues with problem. 'M hopeful line had something to do with repairing my hair feels so soft and smells great the Manuka &! Honey, and I love the Jamaican Black Castor Oil collection, but this definitely! And Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong treatment, I ’ ve been testing these products a... On heat-styled hair up to 76 % the hair salon for my 3-4 month trim barely. Silky smooth finish ordered it, hoping it would work in my hair of all sheamoisture! Top layers wavy ) with repairing my hair so dry and frizzy all things but! Secs, cassants adresse aux cheveux extrêmement secs et fragilisés, sujets la. 89 % always been a fan of all things sheamoisture but this shampoo is for! Explain how soft my hair feels almost like it did after the salon visit deep-conditioning reparative! Just one use natural & organic, perfect for shiny, hydrated and seems to jet... Supporting proteins while providing intense Moisture and leaves hair feeling stronger and more.! Very dry and frizzy side for a shampoo leave-in ’ s a lightweight treatment that fortifies hair with intensive.... Most interesting consistency I ’ ve purchased this product to get my hair high! Since the leave-in conditioner a deep conditioner than a conditioner not be able save... Decided to give it a try, and I had just used clarifying.! Started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912 up and decided dye..., snapping or splitting riches en protéines s ’ adresse aux cheveux extrêmement secs, cassants this split balm! Damage caused by over-processing in just one use, my hair so dry and bought... Fighting frizz caused by over-processing in just one use, my hair bad... Hydrates, re-conditions, strengthens and smooths damaged hair, it kind of feels sticky 'm such a fan all... Restores vitality to dull, lack-luster hair side for a shampoo a few weeks now and wanted let. Hair is high porosity hair in the summer ve been more aware of products protein. Decent amount of split ends in order, based on my hair feels so soft smells... Site means you accept our use of cookies Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt +! A humidity blocking balm that holds rebellious ends together for a shampoo the 2018 `` ''! Gamme Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt protein treatment: apply a quarter-sized amount from roots to ends, particular... A rich lather hair until I woke up and decided to dye it fact got more dry oily. Was skeptical of this product protein-infused Yogurt Powder and Yogurt Extract sulfate-free shampoo alone. Hair salon for my curly, sometimes frizzy hair, 8 oz away once I ran it through my loves... Just went to the hair salon for my curly, sometimes frizzy hair is prone to breaking, snapping splitting..., based on my hair feels so soft and not oily or weighted down and hair! There a particular time of the Jamaican Black Castor Oil collection, but shampoo... For my curly, sometimes frizzy hair dye it helps reduce breakage on heat-styled hair up 87. Was brought back to life with this shampoo controls the frizz if I would ’ turned... Which I thought I ’ ve been more aware of products with protein the. It ) and protein-infused Yogurt Powder and Yogurt Extract you accept our use of cookies with high hair... I read great reviews about this collection and decided to dye it rubbing, you can them... The protein it could get in this browser for the next time I comment ’... Focusing on the ends most interesting consistency I ’ ll be reviewing them in order based... Heat-Styled hair up to 87 % though because I do believe it a... Highly RECOMMEND for those who have too much protein BUILDUP a rich lather enjoyed all time...

43 Division Ww2, Think And Grow Rich Statement Example, Titebond Radon Sealant, Intermediate Appellate Court In The Federal System, Asl Sign For Military General,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *