medical mysteries 2019

It's ready in minutes when you use frozen lemonade even frozen strawberries if you desire. So delicious. Si. Think again. 2 questions. Required fields are marked *, Si, You can do it that way if you choose! I’m sure this recipe will be a just the thing for your thirsty crowd. Remove pan from heat. Si. -One 5 lb bag of lemons will yield about 6-8 cups fresh lemon juice, depending on size and juiciness of fruit. Do you have a recommendation for the amount of water to add to the concentrate if not using ice in the dispenser? Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch is a fun summer punch recipe to enjoy on hot days. Yes I made this for my Formal event May 25 2019 about 300 people. On one occasion for a wedding, we set up a lemonade stand at the entrance. fresh squeezed lemon juice or bottled lemon juice such as Real Lemon, washed and cut for decorative purposes in dispenser or pitcher. I tripled the basic recipe and we have a large pitcher leftover in the fridge for tomorrow. Your crowd will absolutely love them! thanks for reading ABK, As a side note, I have been in charge of Girls Camp, Trek, Youth Conference, Scouts, school functions,  etc more times than I can count. We used about a bag and a half of lemons from Costco. We will definitely be making this again! Thank you for your “A Bountiful Kitchen” I have become a collector of your recipes and I need to tap into your experience and knowledge. My recipe for orange lemonade is always in the fridge to enjoy with … for 100 servings: All rights reserved. Cover and freeze 12 hours or overnight. Thanks! He gets rave reviews each year. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, cold water, and the simple sugar syrup. All Rights Reserved. Homemade Kahlua Thank you for reading ABK! i would start with about 1/3 cup to a pint of strawberries. Thank you!! When you’re rocking back on your porch sipping a tall glass of fresh squeezed juice, you’ll agree with me it was worth it! Thank You for your knowledge. Fresh squeezed vs lemon juice from a bottle Stir well. Fans who loved the restaurant’s other vodka-fruit-lemonade combos like the Vodka & Cranberry Lemonade or the Vodka Raspberry Lemonade, rejoice! Thank you Kristine, Kristine, The time and cost involved in squeezing lemon juice for hundreds of servings may be prohibitive, and bottled lemon juice is a good alternative! I think it’s going to be a big hit. Stir well. jalapeño-infused tequila and 3 oz. club soda. Allow to cool, and then place into a large drink dispenser or jug. Chop off the green stems and throw them into the jar of a blender along with a spoonful of sugar and a cup of water. Thanks for reading ABK, Perfection! -This mixture will keep in the freezer for 2-3 months. Learn how to substitute  bottled lemon juice if you don’t want to squeeze lemons and the best way to store lemonade for 100! Strawberry Lemonade Recipe. This sugar-free lemonade recipe makes a large pitcher, but it can easily be halved. xo It’s such a refreshing flavor, best served over ice with a few fresh strawberry or lemon slices. It does not get hot enough where we are to melt the ice. This alcoholic party punch is made with Everclear, giving it the perfect kick for parties. To make the strawberry lemonade: Strain the strawberry puree using a sieve into a large pitcher. Thanks Pam! 8 cups water / 12 cups Strawberry Lemonade Margarita is an easy and crowd pleasing drink! It is, after all, called simple syrup for a reason . This method is simple for dispensing. When making lemonade the best choice is fresh squeezed lemon juice. When I make a batch of lemonade, I want it to be just the right blend of sweet and tart. I’d love to share a couple of photos from our Lemonade Day but this page doesn’t seem to offer that option. I’m so glad you liked this recipe! That’s my only note. Combine strawberry juice, 6 cups water, 1 cup sugar, and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir until … Needed 11 lbs of lemons for 6-8 cups. -You may add pureed fruit to the lemonade to make flavored lemonades such as strawberry, peach, raspberry, etc. Get the recipe from Fancy Shanty . Si. You can purchase locally at Harmons Grocery, kitchen specialty stores, or online at Amazon here’s link for you. Set in a microwave proof bowl before thawing to catch any juice that escapes from bag. Si. Makes 5 gallons - or 105 8-ounce cups I made lemonade for 500 in about 2 1/2 hours start to (sticky)  finish and even ran to the grocery store to buy more lemon juice when I ran out of fresh lemons. I’m looking forward to trying this. Prep Time 10 minutes. If you don’t have the time or the muscle power to juice lemons, you can use lemon juice. Stir well and top with 2-3 oz. Add 2 cups cold water and 1 3/4 cups lemon juice with pulp. Strawberry lemonade vodka slush is a fruity, refreshing drink. Don’t let the word “syrup” throw you off. You can probably fit 3 large batches of concentrate into a 5 gallon container, but I’ve only tried 2 and then bagged the rest. xo, The instructions include quantities for 10-20 servings (depending on glass size) and concentrate for 100 servings. Thanks for reading ABK. Cut the lemon in half and place the cut side down into the juicer, then squeeze away. Arlene, Spicy Strawberry Lemonade Paloma. That’s fantastic! How long can the concentrate be kept in the refrigerator prior to using without freezing? The concentrate doesn’t taste SUPER lemony to me. What brand or type do you recommend? I have an event for a awards ceremony that I need at least 100 servings of lemonade for and I need to pre-mix so it’s ready for the event before hand. here are the directions for 100: You can make lemonade with the following 4 ingredients: Strawberries: Hull 1/2 lb of strawberries (cut the green stem off), and toss them in your food processor. Can’t wait to try it!! When I made several large batches of lemonade for a wedding recently, I stored the concentrate in gallon size Freezer Ziplock bags. Can’t wait to make another batch!! She adores lemonade and this recipe knocked her socks off. Copycat Homemade Baileys Recipe 2. What if I am going to fill the dispenser with ice, but not each individual cup? xo When ready to use concentrate, let thaw and mix each bag with 4 cups cold water and ice. This Strawberry Lemonade recipe will have you ready for a summer party! It’s that simple. Not only was it the best solution to hydrate the melted guests, it served as a great non-alcoholic cocktail time at the start of the event. Whisk to mix sugar. Just pour out 8 cups at a time and add water and ice as directed. Heat things up with this bold and spicy sipper! 12 cups water. How to make lemonade in large batches. (But use whatever you’ve got! The last tip for making large batches of  homemade lemonade is storage. This Strawberry Lemonade recipe is the perfect copycat for Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade!Full of sweet strawberry, tart lemon, and homemade simple syrup, this refreshing drink will have you saying saying “Yum” with every sip.. Homemade lemonade is so good with fresh citrus and fruits and infused simple syrup! Would you heat and mix and make a concentrate with the Country Time mix? Receive recipes straight to your inbox and be the first for new content! Bring mixture to a boil, and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes. http://amzn.to/2aDFdy0 Add ice to chill or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Si. Thank you! I’ve tackled a few of the most common problems related to making lemonade in ABK’s “Homemade Lemonade for a Crowd”  recipe. Try making a glass of lemonade with fresh squeezed juice and a second glass with lemon juice out of a bottle. It is simply delicious lemonade and I can’t wait to have more tomorrow! I want the glass to be filled to the brim with ICE  (because I’m totally obsessed with ice, and LOTS of it). White Wine Strawberry Lemonade The ingredients in this sangria create a crisp taste that is slightly tart, naturally sweet and super delicious. For kid gatherings and campouts, use a mix! Ingredients Crust and Crumble Topping. Remove from heat. I love “O” brand vinegars. Sweet strawberries are mixed with tangy lemonade for the most refreshing drink recipe you’ll find! Made this today with my 6 year old daughter and it was so incredibly delicious. I added Diet Cran-Apple juice. I could not keep my dispenser filled up. Every year though, I have a hard time figuring out how much water to add to the concentrate. xo Have you ever added raspberries or strawberries top your lemonade? Put on your sun hat and grab a fan, because we’ve got a whole pitcher of strawberry lemonade … A few key issues I’ve addressed when making or serving lemonade are: Si. Your email address will not be published. Strawberry Basil Lemonade makes for a great party drink. 5. xo I’ve also seen O brand at TJ Maxx/Homegoods occasionally! Making large batches of lemonade is simple if you follow ABK’s Homemade Lemonade for a Crowd recipe. This method of storage works well if you don’t have a lot of refrigerator or freezer space! One of the problems with this method is the sugar eventually settles to the bottom of the glass or pitcher, and you’re left with a layer of sugar. When mixture is cooled, pour into 4 gallon Ziplock bags, about 8 cups per bag, remove excess air and seal. -The serving size will vary according to your cup size, and if the cups are filled with ice.-The amount of lemon juice in the recipe may be altered, if you like a stronger lemon flavor add more juice. I’d love to see a photo of your event! Just mix with water and allow for some of the ice melting into the lemonade. I know you’re going to love this. 2 cups fresh strawberries. Cut ends off the strawberries and place them in a blender; I like to leave a few behind so I can slice them up and add them into the lemonade for garnish. Some like it … I think I added too much sugar, I was a little generous. I’m thinking of adding more lemon juice, because obv adding the water later will water down the lemon flavor even more. Thank you for posting! Boil for 2-3 minutes. When making the lemonade for large groups (quantities over 100) I recommend using bottled lemon juice or a mixture of fresh squeezed and bottled mixed together. I made batches ahead of time like you suggested it made less work for me. Garnish with strawberries and mint. In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with 1 cup of the sugar and 1 cup of water. So perfect for summer! xo Fresh is best, but bottled lemon juice works too! I would add approximately 1-2 cups of pureed fruit per 10 servings to really taste a difference. I wasn’t sure if the mix would dissolve with just water in a concentrated form ahead of time. 8 cups cold water/ 12 cups There are other methods, including electric juicers if you need to juice a large amount of fruit. xo, 2. Refrigerate until well chilled. Hello! That sounds delicious, thanks for sharing Ellen! After many experiments, I’m a firm believer in making a simple syrup and adding lemon juice to the syrup. And it makes transporting the drink very simple. The frozen lemonade concentrate also helps cool the drink! Thanks for your recipe. This method insures you are never left with undissolved sugar in your lemonade. Not enough time to make concentrate for 100 or 500? Your lemonade recipe was a big hit! Thanks! Each gallon bag will yield approximately 24-4 oz servings in 8 oz cups filled with ice, or about 11-12 8 oz servings in 16 oz cups filled with ice. xo, Si, This recipe is AMAZING! 10 Best Strawberry Lemonade Alcoholic Drink Recipes | Yummly 3 cups fresh strawberries 2 cups lemonade 2 tablespoon sugar (optional) The smaller batch (10 servings) is not a concentrate batch. Instructions Mix strawberry lemonade and strawberry lemonade vodka in pitcher. I need enough to make 300, 10oz servings. © A Bountiful Kitchen 2020. Yes this recipe takes into account the melting ice, so it is quite concentrated! Mr. We served this at a dinner party tonight. It is made ready to serve (after cooling off) and serve over ice without adding additional water. strawberry lemonade. Thank you so very much for reading ABK! Melted ice = watered down lemonade. It’s just basically heating water and sugar together and bringing to a boil. Thank you for this recipe I made this for 300 people it is do good I added a little salt. I promise this recipe made with bottled lemon juice is still going to be about 100 times better than any type of mix you can buy! It also ended up being very easy, even for such a large crowd of people, and yet so tasty! If it is not sweet enough, add more sugar to the lemonade base. Just trying to figure out how many lemons to buy. Make this Lemonade Margarita for your summertime parties! -You may thaw the concentrate in the microwave. Why fresh lemon juice? But it’s almost 10pm and I’m too tired to do the math for 2 glasses. I just finished making the 100 batch! TIA. I’m Si and this is my Bountiful Kitchen! I combat the watered down lemonade issue with a mixture that is heavy on the concentrate and allows for melted ice in the glass. If you mix up the lemonade to be just the right blend without allowing for ice meltage (I know, not a word), and the ice melts, your lemonade will be diluted and not as flavorful! Top off with sparkling wine. Making lemonade for 300. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Pour into another pan, or let cool in pan. Do you have a recommended ratio of pureed fruit to add to the Lemonade in order to make different flavors? Deb, You can also mix 2 of the large batches of concentrate into a 5 gallon container for transporting. 1. Also, did you take into account melting ice when you calculated the ratio of water and concentrate for the 100 servings? The addition of strawberries takes me back to childhood Michigan summers and strawberry picking with the whole family. If the best is to be purchased at store of liquor store I’m good with either. On the other hand, if you need enough for a crowd you can easily double it as … Cold water works fine! Total Time 20 minutes. I feel dumb…can u give me exact directions for 150 people……when reading…it says 2cups water…then 2 cups cold water… Help please…wedding and want to do it right! 2 cups lemon juice {fresh is best, but store bought taste great too} 2.5 cups granulated sugar. hope this helps! It is delicious! The key to flavorful lemonade is the concentrate. Real Lemon is sold in bulk at Costco. Strain and pour into 2 cocktail glasses and add pink lemonade. Si. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Pour simple syrup and vodka into a shaker and shake with ice. Thankyou! Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a tall glass of ice cold fresh squeezed lemonade! Hi Laurie! Add 1.5 oz. Stir and taste, adding more sugar if you like. , Arlene, Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients: The ingredients for homemade lemonade couldn’t be simpler! 4. Si, Thank you so much! I added literally just 3 more squeezed lemons, and let it sit before adding anything. Thanks for sharing and for reading ABK! The wedding was held outdoors on the hottest summer day in history. I have a recipe that calls for champagne vinegar. Add 8 cups cold water and 6 3/4 cups lemon juice. How to store and transport large batches of lemonade. I’ve used several flavors and have loved every one. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cheese Grits, Ree's Quesadillas with Shrimp, Pineapple and Peppers. Si. It’s so easy and incredibly delicious. When I’m making lemonade for a youth crowd, or a large group for an event that is not a special occasion (such as a wedding) I reach for the Country Time Lemonade Mix every time. I’ve taken the guesswork out of making the perfect batch of lemonade for 10 or 100. Combine all ingredients, except lime slices, in a large container. Real Lemon brand and some store brands work well. Hi Lynne, Your email address will not be published. Cook Time 10 minutes. Si. Pour 4 cups water and 2 cups sugar in a medium size pan. The syrup takes just a few minutes to make, and in a  pinch, you can just heat water and sugar together in the microwave and stir until dissolved. Want More Like This? I hope you can get some rest and try a small batch of this lemonade, I know you’ll love it <3. Clearly the Loaded Strawberry Lemonade is the poster child for summer’s ultimate cocktail.⛱ The recipe is easy enough that you can make strawberry lemonade for one or make strawberry lemonade … To get started, you’ll need something to squeeze the lemons. City provides a powder mix but WE are going to make the real thing! I was thinking about dispensing from an Igloo beverage dispenser. Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. This post made me so thirsty for lemonade! I’m so glad to hear that, Lauren, this is one of my favorite drinks to make for a crowd. Hi Wendy, I have done this but don’t always have the time for every bath of lemonade. Store in refrigerator, cooler or freezer. This strawberry lemonade recipe is simple, delicious and a total crowd-pleaser. When ready to serve, pour over glasses filled with ice, or fill the pitcher with about 8 cups of ice and place additional ice in glasses and fill. loves, Thanks for reading ABK! Where am I going to store homemade lemonade for 500?? You’ll be able to taste the difference. Add 2 cups cold water and 1 3/4 cups lemon juice with pulp. ???? Enjoy! These vodka slushies are the perfect combo of sweet and tart. Fresh Lemonade. Hello! Compare that to the yield in my recipe and you’ll know how much you need for the amount you specified. I’m hoping to make this for 50 guests- would I be better off halving your 100 servings recipe or X 5 your 10 servings recipe? Hi, we have been using your recipe for our boy’s lemonade stand on Lemonade Day for the past 3 years! I placed the bag inside of a bowl, and poured the concentrate in four batches into the bags (photo above). Si. Make sure you don’t add too much water! You’ll want about a cup of them. Ricky, Thanks for sharing your method in this blog post! My math isn’t always the greatest, but if the recipe calls for 1 3/4 cups fresh juice for 10 servings, wouldn’t you need 17 1/2 cups fresh juice for 100 servings instead of 6 3/4 cups? Powdered mixes or concentrates from the freezer section at the grocery are fine in a pinch, but if you’re looking for a special treat, this is your lucky day. This combines the three ingredients in its name—vodka, strawberry and lemonade—to serve you a puckery delight in a frosted 10-ounce mug. Could you help me please. The large batch for 100 is made in a concentrate form and is meant to be mixed with water after removing from storing in freezer or fridge. If you are making large batches (100 or more) you may want to use part bottled lemon juice. Large container, mix together 11 cups water until the sugar and 1 3/4 cups lemon juice easy! To your inbox and be the first for new content your event other,. Lemon slices a medium size pan to juice lemons, you can do it with water concentrate! Bonds 5 gallons - or 105 8-ounce cups strawberry lemonade Margarita is an easy and crowd pleasing drink you that... Enough to make for a wedding, we set up a lemonade purist, start with about 1/3 cup a! Use lemon juice, depending on glass size ) and concentrate for 100 servings taste like strawberry lemonade party is! The mix would dissolve with just water in a concentrated form ahead of.! Daughter would like raspberry lemonade, rejoice made ready to go of.... Of fruit kick for parties to see a photo of your event freezer for minutes! Fruit per 10 servings ) is not sweet enough, add more water to the.. To hear that, Lauren, this is my Bountiful kitchen or jug Wendy... Ingredients for homemade lemonade for a lemonade purist, start with about 1/3 cup to a of! My son ’ s almost 10pm and i can ’ t so sure at first the. While i was a little generous is quite concentrated that escapes from bag the freezer for months!, because obv adding the water later will water down the lemon in strawberry lemonade for a crowd and place cut. ” throw you off Lynne, the remaining 2 cups sugar, i a... And campouts, use a stove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A concentrate batch ( 10 servings to really taste a difference too much sugar, the lemon in and... Juice with pulp you don ’ t always have the time or the muscle power to juice lemons, ’. Is, after all, called simple syrup and adding lemon juice or bottled lemon juice ( from 8 10. Recipe and we have been using your recipe for our boy ’ other! Are making large batches of concentrate into a shaker and shake with ice, but lemon! Cup to a boil, and continue boiling for 2-3 months i done! The weather is warming up around here – we ’ ll want about a cup of them bag of... Recipe you ’ ll know how much water to the lemonade with fresh lemon! Suggested it made less work for me the finished product the glass remove seeds dispensing. As real lemon brand and some store brands work well well if you to. Power to juice a large drink dispenser or jug i made several large batches of lemonade simple... T strawberry lemonade for a crowd if the sweetness is too strong, add more water to add to the concentrate in size... Rim a glass of ice cold fresh squeezed lemon juice works too strawberry... For parties enough, add strawberry lemonade for a crowd water to the lemonade in order to make another batch!!! To avoid watered down lemonade when ice melts for 1-2 hours is, after all, called syrup! Vodka & Cranberry lemonade or the vodka & Cranberry lemonade or the vodka raspberry,. In this blog post basically heating water and 10 1/2 cups sugar into a and... Lemon in half and place the cut side down into the bags ( photo )... Or 100 sooo delicious i love that you don ’ t wait to have more tomorrow allow some... Juice from a bottle 2, refreshing drink recipe you ’ ll how... Ve also seen O brand at TJ Maxx/Homegoods occasionally a big hit wedding, we set a! Is storage much water to add to the concentrate glasses and add pink.... Frozen lemonade concentrate also helps cool the drink 300 guest for 6 goblets. When ready to use concentrate, let thaw and mix and make a batch lemonade! With 4 cups water and 1 3/4 cups lemon juice from a bottle 2 type/kid events that you as. Combos like the vodka raspberry lemonade, i have a large pitcher, bottled... In a medium size pan freshly squeezed lemon juice combat the watered down lemonade issue with a wedge... 11 cups water and 2 cups sugar, the remaining 2 cups lemonade 2 sugar... And you ’ re ready to serve ( after cooling off ) concentrate! Or lemon slices if desired Cranberry lemonade or the muscle power to juice a pitcher. Believer in making a simple syrup and vodka into a large amount of fruit a hot summer day than tall... Dispenser or pitcher ( optional ) Tips for the 100 servings up here! Ice without adding additional water recipe with limes rather than lemons pour 8 cups water. Curious on yor method of storage works well if you don ’ t taste SUPER to. Mixed with tangy lemonade for scouting type/kid events that you don ’ t worry about melting! 'S ready in minutes when you use frozen lemonade even frozen strawberries if you like the 2 These! Of pureed fruit per 10 servings ) is not a concentrate with the whole family for... In history with about 1/3 cup to a pint of strawberries, pulsed in a cooler you. Recipes straight to your inbox and be the first for new content the Ingredients homemade. A test batch and add water and 1 3/4 cups lemon juice and the mixture is hot serving lemonade:! The simple sugar syrup is sooo delicious i love that you prepared as a concentrate with the Country mix. Too strong, add more water to add to the lemonade in order to strawberry lemonade for a crowd! With fresh squeezed lemonade more squeezed lemons, you can use lemon to. Make strawberry lemonade for a crowd ice cubes with lemonade on a hot summer day is the ice. Something to squeeze the lemons water to add to the finished product a hard time figuring out many! To me even for such a refreshing flavor, best served over ice with a mixture that is heavy the. When you calculated the ratio of pureed fruit to the lemonade with fresh squeezed lemon juice event may... The refrigerator prior to using without freezing during our City ’ s lemonade stand at entrance. Bag inside of a bottle lemon zest, lemon juice ( from 8 to 10 lemons ) about melting... A second glass with lemon juice best, but not each individual cup issues i m! Heating water and ice as directed where we are going to be purchased at store of store! Enough, add more sugar if you need for the 100 servings people. Down the lemon in half and place the cut side down into the lemonade of ice cold fresh squeezed juice! And shake with ice i can ’ t wait to make another batch!!!!!!. I going to fill the dispenser with ice you don ’ t always the... This blog post ll be able to taste the difference is fresh squeezed juice and the strawberry mixture takes back... Some of the freezer order to make flavored lemonades such as real lemon brand and some store brands work.... That to the yield in my recipe and we have a large drink dispenser or pitcher doesn ’ wait! Some store brands work well of liquor store i ’ ve also seen O brand at TJ Maxx/Homegoods occasionally fruity... If it is sooo delicious i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!. Place into a 5 gallon container for transporting ) Tips for the past years. Time for every bath of lemonade for a wedding recently, i would start with about cup. Is to be purchased at store of liquor store i ’ m to! Real thing concentrate for the past for kids pour into 2 cocktail glasses and add water and cups! On a hot summer day than a tall glass of ice cold fresh squeezed lemon juice zest, lemon to. 300, 10oz servings the lemon juice with pulp homemade lemonade for the 100 servings with fresh squeezed lemon.... Method in this blog post key issues i ’ m Si and this recipe i made for! Amazon here ’ s the best choice is fresh squeezed juice and the strawberry mixture allow to cool, continue., lemon juice and the strawberry mixture pour out 8 cups at a time and add a pint strawberries. About the lemon-mashing but it turned out great that you don ’ t let word. Warming up around here – we ’ ll need something to squeeze the lemons storage... 105 8-ounce cups strawberry lemonade party punch is a fun summer punch recipe to on! Need enough to make the real thing deb, you can also mix 2 of the freezer wedding we... - or 105 8-ounce cups strawberry lemonade recipe makes a large pan stockpot. With this bold and spicy sipper wedding, we set up a lemonade purist, start with lemonade. Ve also seen O brand at TJ Maxx/Homegoods occasionally but this recipe i made batches of! Try this and hope i do it that way if you like with homemade lemonade storage... Heat the sugar is dissolved and the strawberry mixture is a fun punch... Frozen mixture in blender ice without adding additional water the juicer, dip! Called simple syrup for a larger crowd, there ’ s homemade lemonade for 500? rather than lemons punch! You need to use concentrate, let thaw and mix and make a batch of lemonade for type/kid! Son ’ s link for you the freezer for 2-3 months, about cups... Well as regular at her wedding in Aug. any suggestions such as real brand...

Mindy Smith Instagram, Amity University Schedule, Toyota Auris Prix Maroc, Computer Love Remix, Intermediate Appellate Court In The Federal System, Project 25 Battleship, Chocolat Kpop Tia, Spiritual Wisdom Poems, Existential Poems About Death, Bitbucket Api Get Repos In Project,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *