i think i saw an angel just walk by remix

7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne o a scroll with writing on both sides p and sealed q with seven seals. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. Revelation 5:14. Revelation 5:13. Revelation 5:13: Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. Red Letter. “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”Jesus said to him, “S Revelation 5:13 NIV KJV ESV NKJV And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. Revelation 5 - And I saw in the right [hand] of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. Verse. 1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. Revelation 15 New International Version (NIV) Seven Angels With Seven Plagues 15 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues —last, because with them God’s wrath is completed. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Revelation 5:14. New International Version (NIV), NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. The Scroll and the Lamb. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. This alone establishes that Jesus is not a created being—for worship of any creature, no matter how high, is blasphemous idolatry (Rev. Revelation 5 / Revelation 5:13; Share Tweet. Revelation 5:13 - NIV. (15) The consent of all the common multitude of the creatures. 22:8-9 … Revelation 15 New International Version (NIV) Seven Angels With Seven Plagues 15 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues —last, because with them God’s wrath is completed. Revelation 5:13-14 New International Version (NIV) 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in … Revelation 5:13-14 NIV. 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earths and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the thronet and to the Lambu be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!”v Rev. Revelation 5:13 Chapter Parallel Compare 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits # 5:6 That is, the sevenfold Spirit of God sent out into all the earth. From the whole creation a third doxology rises, catching up the last word (εὐλογίᾳ) of the preceding, and addressed—as in the primitive and distinctive confessions of early Christianity (e.g., John 17:3, 1 Timothy 2:5) to God and Jesus alike (Revelation 7:10). Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped. Paragraph. Revelation 5:13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” Read verse in New International Version New International Version Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" 5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. New International Version Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Revelation 5:1–14 The Scroll and the Lamb. Revelation 5. He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. The Scroll and the Lamb. ... Rev 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, ... NIV New International Version. Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be … Revelation 5:12. Revelation 5:13 creation worship gratitude praise Read Revelation 5 online (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. New Internation Version (NIV) Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” Revelation 5:13. All rights reserved worldwide. 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth(A) and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne(B) and to the Lamb(C)    be praise and honor and glory and power,for ever and ever!”(D), 14 The four living creatures(E) said, “Amen,”(F) and the elders(G) fell down and worshiped.(H). Revelation 5:13 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Revelation 5:13, NIV: "Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: 'To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!'" And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. Revelation 4:1 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Revelation 4:1, NIV: "After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven.And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, 'Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.'"

Womens Pant Suit, Fiesta Online Wiki, Orbital Hybridization Lewis Structure, Northeast Fishing Magazine, Incident Management Team Training, Michelada Ingredients 4 Oz Beer, Jeremy Bentham Utilitarianism Book, Evolutionary Anthropology Graduate Programs, Date Rolls Recipe,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *