how to make gold in doodle god

Patrick: [scared] And mount them on the wall! 16 Bit Video Game Review. SpongeBob SquarePants - Transcripts - Season 3, http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Episode_Transcript:_Wet_Painters&oldid=172500. (Patrick puts his dollar in a vending machine) Patrick! We’ll just be going... Mr. Krabs: Flippin' fish fossils! (Angrily) So if I see even one drop on anything but wall, (Screams) I'LL HAVE YOUR REAR ENDS CUT OFF... (holds up two empty plaques, each with their names on it) ...AND MOUNTED OVER ME FIREPLACE!!! SpongeBob; Patrick; Mr. Krabs; Squidward (cameo) Dialogue. Bucket Sweet Bucket Title Card (French) - … (Patrick comes out from the washing machine with the dollar, still with paint on it, and bra on his head, in his hands), Patrick: No. United States airdate: May 10, 2002. He gets a smaller paintbrush and pulls a hair out of his nose. A nice even coat, high gloss, no bubbles... SpongeBob: Yeah, looks great, Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob episodes: Wet Painters; Krab Borg; Just One Bite; Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy IV [Movie starts with the 2004 Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies logos] [the titles read "Paramount Pictures Presents", "A Nickelodeon Movies Production" and "in association with United Plankton Pictures"] [Seagulls flying across they sky while the screen pans and the open credits start. SpongeBob: it's not our fault, Mr. Krabs! [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix-3 by corbieabc [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix-4 by corbieabc [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix-5 by corbieabc [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix-6 by corbieabc [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix-7 by corbieabc [SpongeBob] Wet Painters remix by cs810228 [Danny ph] Wet Painters by spongebob1155; Paint The Wall! Narrator:A slow day at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob hurriedly grabs the can.]. 3 years ago | 61.4K views. (shoves paint buckets into SpongeBob and Patrick's hands) It will never come off. All right boys, you’re free to go. Patrick: [to SpongeBob] Can you move it along? PAY DOH SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SET | The Krusty Krab needs its Fry Cook | Unboxing. SpongeBob: Okay, we’ll just paint around all this stuff. SpongeBob … This article is atranscriptof theCamp Lazlo episode"Wet Painters"fromseason three, which aired onJune 10,2005. (SpongeBob and Patrick stare) Ha! Mr. Krabs: What the devil fish is going on out here? SpongeBob […] Browse more videos. (wall is decorated with tiny ships) That’s what I call craftsmanship. [Mr. Krabs enters his house. SpongeBob … SpongeBob: We’re gonna need more coverage, Patrick. This is a VideoNow with Spongebob on it. SpongeBob & Patrick: [while holding their butts] AAAAAHHHHHH!! Careful, SpongeBob! 0:13. (the bubble explodes. Hank Aaron Dies at the age of 86 After Taking The Serpent Serum. [takes SpongeBob off the wall]. That’s funny, I don’t remember a stack of paintings jutting from the wall where me first dollar used to be. SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series. With Tom Kenny, Steve Kehela, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass. [takes it off, showing a painting of abstract art. Barnacles! SpongeBob makes a vertical line of paint. All video releases listed below were distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution. Mr. Krabs: Nah, I just like to mess with ya! (Mr. Krabs takes the dollar and licks it. Directed by C.H. Squidward: (with a suspicious grin) Uhhhhh... (Cut back to SpongeBob, Patrick and Mr. Krabs). with the permanent paint that we aren't allowed to get on anything [the camera zooms back out to the decorated wall] but the wall. I really got to learn to say it, not spray it. [Zooms in to a space in the wall. SpongeBob: This is not good, Patrick! His most prized possession! Ha-ha. Trending. Paint splatters all over the wall, covering up all the old brown spots. (Puts his paint bucket down) Do you think we should take this stuff off the walls? 9:33. Mr. Krabs: You both look like you got a dirty little secret. SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward, check this out. SpongeBob: Patrick, we’re not getting paid at all. SpongeBob and Patrick are lost in the wild after stowing away on one of Sandy's trips. SpongeBob: Hurry, Patrick, take out your wallet. Follow. List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Escape from Beneath Glove World" from Season 12, which aired on January 18, 2020.. Act 1 [The episode begins with a speakerphone shown up close.] The paint then starts going down the wall.] SpongeBob: [still standing in the same spot, but with a puddle of sweat under his feet] I’m getting to the painting. SpongeBob: That’s not just a dollar. You might as well just reach into my wallet, pull out a dollar, and put it on the wall! Playing next. SpongeBob: Okay, Patrick. ... Video Transcript. You are strong. 007a - Hall Monitor French narrator: A slow day at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs: What stupid barnacle told you that? SpongeBob and Patrick scream. … Mr. Krabs: Now, are you men ready for your super... SpongeBob & Patrick: (eyes get wide) Super. This forms a large paint bubble, which Patr… And the only way the ritual can work is for us to get hurt. In 2015, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water premiered; the sequel to the 2004 film, it marked Hillenburg's return to the show, after he co-wrote the story. SpongeBob & Patrick: (eyes get gear-like and sobbing while shouting incoherently), Mr. Krabs: The two of you are to paint the inside of me house! On November 9, 2006, Nickelodeon counted down the Top 100 Episodes of Spongebob Squarepants. Patrick is also sweating.]. 97: 20,000 Patties Under the Sea: A mobile Krusty Krab made from an old submarine inspires Plankton to build a traveling Chum Bucket, resulting in an undersea battle between the rivals. By: woodybuzzmiles. (Patrick pushes it back in) Aww, Pat, no, no! [SpongeBob looks at the brush he's holding and starts sweating.] Patrick: [also nervous] Yeah, you don’t have to look around. SuperLogos Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg, the show chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. And it would-. [happily] Now it’s my turn. We already did that for you. (the paint comes off the wall from the spit) Aww, crud. Krabs has spongebob and patrick paint the inside of his house with a strict rule. Painty the Pirate is a painting of a pirate head with a parrot. We then see a pirate on a look-out post. SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. No...why did you put it... (the dollar comes out) AAH! It deals with 100-91. [Cut to a timecard that says "Two Hours Later".]. (Cut to Squidward at the register with a magazine in his hands). SpongeBob: Oh, I get it, Mr. Krabs. 1:31. Report. (SpongeBob and Patrick backstep behind the open door, Mr. Krabs' tone becomes casual) So, have fun with the job. This article is a stub. Greenblatt, Aaron Springer. SpongeBob and Patrick are grinning nervously.]. [SpongeBob and Patrick spread the tarp on the floor. Laconic; Recap; Trivia; YMMV; Create New . French Narrator: A slow day at The Krusty Krab. This is not good! SpongeBob & Patrick: (eyes get bigger and lips tremble) Special. Watch spongebob squarepants season 3 episode 10 wet painters krusty krab training video. (scene cuts to SpongeBob standing by a washing machine), SpongeBob: Did it work? For every new Krusty Krab employee, the ultimate career goal is to create a mouth-watering Krabby Patty by hand. When Hamm assigns Woody and Buzz to paint his living room walls, the two mistakenly got paint on Hamm's very first dollar. Or this one. and Shellback Shenanigans (credits), https://superlogos.fandom.com/wiki/Wet_Painters_(transcript)?oldid=58392. Criminy jim-jam!!!!!! We painted the whole house and without getting a drop of paint on anything but the... (shrieks) FLAPPIN' FLOTSAM! After much shenanigans, the job is done, … The paint comes off then Mr. Krabs puts the dollar back up on the wall). We apologize for any inconvenience.You are not logged in. French narrator: A slow day at the Krusty Krab. Patrick: Mr. Krabs, we're sorry! This article is a gallery of screenshots taken from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Wet Painters" from Season 3, which aired on May 10, 2002. Hank Aaron. [Yelling with a dramatic camera zoom and background on his face] CAREFUL, SPONGEBOB!!! Patrick: Oh, I know... [takes a bubble wand, dips it in the paint then blows a big bubble] TWO giant paint bubbles! Maybe I can just wipe it off. SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward, check this out. SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward, check this out. Mr. Krabs decides to have SpongeBob and Patrick do some real work by painting the interior of his house. Comment. You can help The Parody Wiki by expanding it. SpongeBob SquarePants - S01E35 - Rock Bottom. Krusty Krab Pizza Spongebob Squarepants. SpongeBob SquarePants 319 Wet Painters. Spongebob and Patrick must paint Mr. Krabs living room without getting a drop of paint on anything but the walls./Learn how to become a Krusty Krab employee in this episode. SpongeBob: [still the same, but the puddle of sweat is bigger now] No problem. SpongeBob & Patrick: But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but... Mr. Krabs: Yeah, I lied. For information on SpongeBob videos released outside of North America, click here. [Cut to a timecard that says "Three Hours Later". No! 9:51. All video releases listed below were distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution. This page was last modified on 15 June 2020, at 19:16. 2:35:04. Report. Greenblatt, Kaz, and Mark O'Hare Storyboarded by : C.H. [holds up a large brush] Let’s get our brushes ready. [holds up a patty in each hand] Two ordinary Krabby Patties, but when expertly tossed with the skill of a champ, they become... [throws them on the floor and Patrick slides the patties across the room] Patrick: A one-way ticket to PAIN! Playing next. (dollar comes out again) Get it, Pat, get it, get it! List of episode transcripts this article is a transcript of the spongebob squarepants episode "the lost mattress" from season 4, which aired on may 13, 2005. Lucinamay 9675. SpongeBob: Hey, Rocko, check this out. [the two bubbles merge] Patrick? November 6. Mr. Krabs spits all over the place while he is laughing) The old man’s still got it! The camera zooms in on the dollar, all wrinkled. Patrick does the same, and pulls it out with a huge mass of nosehair. This is a list of transcripts from the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. Browse more videos. Mr. Krabs has SpongeBob and Patrick paint his house, but warns them that the paint is permanent and will never ever come off. SpongeBob SquarePants Season 3 Episode 17 - Wet Painters. Greenblatt & Kaz (directors), Caleb Meurer & Carson Kugler: May 10, 2002 () 5572-202: SpongeBob and Patrick are causing chaos at the Krusty Krab, so Mr. Krabs decides to give them a task. [Mr. Krabs is heard humming a sea shanty outside the house], Mirror SpongeBob: You’re on your own, pal. Overly Long Gag: The narrator's Air Date: May 9, 2002 Jeremiahbexon32. SpongeBob: [shouts] No, no, no, no, Mr. Krabs! [It's another day at Wave’s Driving School as Tails’ along his way to failing his driving test again] Narrator: Here we are again at the Driving School. The blob bounces off a piece of tarp. SpongeBob: I don’t think this bubble can get much bigger. For information on SpongeBob videos released outside of North America, click here. Mr. Krabs: Did you two get paint all over me first dollar? Very permanent. Uh, maybe we should start with a smaller brush. Through your strength, you shall overcome. Patrick: [stupidly pointing to the dollar with both hands] Oh, now I see it. Patrick: Well, that’s what I said! The blob bounces off eight pieces of tarp, then lands back into the can.]. SpongeBob:Hey, Squidward, check this out. SpongeBob This page has been accessed 13,756 times. SpongeBob turns to Patrick, who is grinning nervously.]. Jeniffermelany 6244. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Wet Painters" from Season 3, which aired on May 10, 2002. Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, what are you doing? [SpongeBob stretches his body to the floor] Alright, now you’re just being silly. 9:34. Tvideo . SpongeBob offers to act stupid next to Patrick in front of Patricks’ parents in order to make Patrick look smarter, but their plan backfires when Patrick forgets that SpongeBob is just acting and really does believe Spongebob is stupid. SpongeBob: [takes the dollar of the wall] Okay, this isn’t a problem. 006b - Pickles. Patrick: Oh. Disclaimer: I Do NOT Own Sonic Characters And Spongebob Transcript In To This Fanfiction. Patrick: (scoffs and looks for a dollar) I don’t see where you’re going with this. "Wet Painters" Frank Weiss: Written by : C.H. [Cut to a timecard that says "One Hour Later".]. Lucinamay 9675. (slams into the wall), (Cut to Mr. Krabs in his office. SpongeBob: Oh, Mr. Krabs, we're so sorry! SpongeBob: And if we get it on anything, Mr. Krabs will cut our butts off. 7:33. 9:34. (Patrick holds up the dollar that left a hole in his body from the force of the water, but place where dollar and hands were had no hole), Patrick: Nope. Report. Credits (1999), Your Shoe's Untied and Squid's Day Off (credits), Squidtastic Voyage and That's No Lady (credits), Patrick's Staycation and Walking the Plankton (credits), Snowball Effect and One Krabs Trash (credits), Hide and Then What Happens? SpongeBob: Patrick, the lid’s already off. "Ripped Pants" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season one. The lid opens, and a blob of paint jumps out. Alternate transcripts are available here. Sponge Bob … SpongeBob is behind the painting he just took off. We’re not getting paid and that’s final. ], Patrick: This is all Mr. Krabs’ fault! Don't de butt me! SpongeBob SquarePants 322 Chocolate with Nuts. Now all we have to...Patrick, no! Grab it, Pat, grab it! [holds up a patty in each hand] Two ordinary Krabby Patties, but when expertly tossed with the skill of a champ, they become... [throws them on the floor and Lincoln slides the patties across the room] Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. You told us the paint was permanent so me and Patrick would be more careful and not get paint on anything. Browse more videos . SpongeBob then falls to the floor] We’re dead, Patrick! as "rule, britannia" plays, the time on … So permanent that he threatens to hang their butts over his mantle if they get it on anything. (SpongeBob starts stammering, Patrick slams it back in again using both hands flat up against the machine) No-o-o-o-oh! Panic is the enemy. Home video releases of SpongeBob SquarePants in the United States and Canada. It’s Mr. Krabs' first dollar! have mercy, have mercy! Window falls on ground from Patrick's crash and glass breaks), (Cut back to outside the office. SpongeBob and Patrick scream louder. Episode Article: Wet Painters Characters. SpongeBob: Hey, Rocko, check this out. RickIvory6312. SpongeBob Title Card - Wet Painters (BAHASA INDONESIA VERSION) FAN MADE 16:9 - Duration: 0:13. It’s The Flying Dutchman’s ship, and he enslaves them to work as crew members on deck for the rest of their lives! Related Pages See All. Lego Movie. Lucinamay 9675. [wipes it more but it gets worse, the paint covering just about the whole dollar. Patrick: [plugs SpongeBob's mouth] Forget what Mr. Krabs said! Wet Painters Krusty Krab Training Video SpongeBob's House Party (Double-Length Episode) Chocolate With Nuts Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V New Student Starfish Clams SpongeBob B.C. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Do you know what that is? Hurry, hurry! Follow/Fav Wet Painters. SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs sure has a lot of expensive treasures to drip paint on. You dusted all my knickknacks! Patrick: [holding a green crayon] I thought, you know, maybe he’d buy it? 9:47. I've got an idea! SpongeBob: First we need to set out the tarp. Take the Quiz: Top 100 Spongebob Episodes 1. I’m all out of time cards. SpongeBob: Pat, no!! And that's just sick. Mr. Krabs figures this out and sentences the two to do a super, special, secret assignment--to paint the inside of his house. The camera zooms out, showing that it is a tiny piece.]. (laughs. Mr. Krabs: Get down onto the floor, boy. We’re not getting paid to move stuff. Don't look, it's a trick! [picks up the computer and bangs it on the dollar six times. What could be worse than a giant paint bubble? Don't de butt me! This article is a transcript of the Camp Lazlo episode "Wet Painters" from season three, which aired on June 10, 2005. In fact, I don’t remember this painting at all. Wet Painters: SpongeBob and Patrick are wreaking havoc on the Krusty Krab, so Mr. Krabs decides to give them a little busy work. Man on speaker: What beautiful day for a ball game, eh, sports fans? 19 unanswered questions about spongebob squarepants see more. Each question will be from the episode that was at that rank. And we got paint on it! Careful, SpongeBob! [looks in a mirror] Don’t panic, SpongeBob. [tries to wipe the paint off with his tie but makes the paint even more noticeable] There! [runs into a long pile of paintings on the wall] Ow! (opens Mr. Krabs' front door, showing inside). Let’s see how you did. Mr. Krabs is gonna be home soon, and when he sees what we did to his first dollar... [scene cuts to a fantasy of SpongeBob and Patrick's butts on the wall above the fireplace while Mr. Krabs is enjoying some tea by the fire.]. 9:34. SpongeBob & Patrick: (faces are small as they whisper) Secret. You could just stick any old dollar bill up on the wall, no one would even know the difference! Wet Painters (Sonic Boom And Me Edition) W. Wet Painters … Huh? (Patrick walks up with the chocolate bar he got to SpongeBob), SpongeBob: [anxiously] Okay, okay, we still got time! He tells them to paint the living room of his house. Mr. Krabs: Sorry? [takes a painting of a banana off, showing a painting of the pirate from the opening sequence] Or this one. SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E34- Squid on Strike . 96: Pest of the West: SpongeBob finds out that he is related to a western hero named SpongeBuck. 2:40. Patrick: (Points at SpongeBob) No way, SpongeBob. ], [The camera zooms out to reveal Patrick holding the timecard. (SpongeBob crawls to the poster) For the Krusty Krab, this is the Krabby Patty. SpongeBob then attempts to paint the wall, and uses a hairdryer to keep paint drops from touching the floor. Narrator: A slow day at the Krusty Krab. POOP (People Order Our Patties) is hilarious! [takes out a giant battleaxe and hits the paint can with it. 47 - A Tribute To Hank Aaron (and much more) Tvideo. [dramatic zoom and music to a dollar on the wall which has a dot of paint on it. [starts sweating] Well, here we go. You messed up my dollar... (runs over to a bunch of dolls lined up perfectly, with one of them tilted slightly to the left) ...rama! SpongeBob: Oh, you know, just hanging around. Follow. However, before one can even think of picking up a spatula, one must thoroughly learn the ropes of the restaurant game, and the Krusty Krab Training Video is the perfect tool for fine-tuning the fresh new cog enthusiastically entering the service industry machine.1: From Humble BeginningsEugene H. Krabs, fro… (scene cuts to SpongeBob using a fire hose in a fire hydrant, Patrick screaming off-screen), SpongeBob: Did it work? SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series that has aired on Nickelodeon since May 1, 1999. This paint actually comes off with saliva. [Mr. Krabs turns the lights on. [pulls out a tarp], Patrick: [grabs the other end of the tarp] Tarp ahoy! For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents ! 2:40. He tells them to paint his living room, and gives them permanent paint. SpongeBob is in Patrick's mouth with a mop in hand while Patrick slides offscreen to the left), (Office door slams open, Mr. Krabs storms out). (slams the door with the two inside the house), (Cut to inside the house, SpongeBob and Patrick turn around and look inside), (Cut to a view of the inside of the room, with many objects clattered around the room). Oh well, I guess no harm done. SpongeBob SquarePants 314 Can You Spare a Dime. The YTP ends with Mr. Krabs about to get tortured by d*ldoes, and it reveals that this was on TV for a really confused family to watch. What’s this? Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia. He pulls the brush back and smiles gleefully. French Narrator: A slow day at The Krusty Krab. Everything looks great. you know what I’ve got to do now? [He carefully opens the lid with same screwdriver as before. [two dollar signs and a smiley face are drawn on the dollar with crayon. Canada airdate: October 25, 2002. [scene cuts to SpongeBob banging the dollar Patrick is holding with a bat, while Patrick is wearing a neck brace, in a room with an assortment of violent tools], Patrick: Wait, SpongeBob, we’re not cavemen! Shanghaied: An anchor gets lodged into Squidward’s window, so SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward all climb the rope to see who is responsible. LEGO SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS KRUSTY KRAB ADVENTURES - 3833. The two must do whatever it takes to remove the paint before Hamm finds out. Playing next. Every paint comes off with something! I think I got it. Mr. Krabs: Oh, and I suppose the floor molding just painted itself on its own. Home video releases of SpongeBob SquarePants in the United States and Canada. This is a list of transcripts from the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. In this episode, SpongeBob rips his pants, cuasing everyone to laugh. [scene cuts to SpongeBob sanding the dollar in Patrick's hand], SpongeBob: Did it work? 9:37. SpongeBob SquarePants: SB-129/Karate Choppers Credits (1999), SpongeBob SquarePants: Nature Pants/Opposite Day Credits (1999), CatDog: Surfin' CatDog/Guess Who's Going to Be Dinner Credits (1999), SpongeBob SquarePants: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/Pickles Credits (1999), SpongeBob SquarePants: Naughty Nautical Neighbors/Boating School Credits (1999), SpongeBob SquarePants: Hooky/Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II Credits (2000), SpongeBob SquarePants: Jellyfishing/Plankton! Lucinamay 9675. SpongeBob moves out of the way for the last bit of paint to splash on the wall in the form of how he was standing) We did it! From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki. SpongeBob: But we were performing a ritual to attract customers. Here I go. SpongeBob and Patrick are tearing the Krusty Krab down and getting themselves hurt because Squidward tricked them into thinking it would attract customers. He tells them not to get the permanent paint on anything except the walls or else he will chop their butts off and hang them on the wall. [walks away], SpongeBob: [screams] Hurry Patrick, put Mr. Krabs' dollar back on the wall! Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. Mr. Krabs: All right boys! French narrator: A slow day at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob SquarePants 320 Krusty Krab Training Video. tossed with the skill of a champ, they become... (throws them on the floor and SpongeBob slides the patties across the room, Patrick jumps out of nowhere with his feet landing on the patties), Patrick: A one-way ticket to PAIN! SpongeBob Squarepants S02E30 - The Fry Cook Games. Mr. Krabs: And then did you draw on it with crayon?! SpongeBob shrieks.]. He also appears in the episodes "Your Shoe's Untied" and "Wet Painters".He is voiced by Patrick Pinney.The only episode when his mouth looks different is Your Shoe's Untied [] QuoteI be just a painting of a head! Not wanting Pearl to feel bad about her date, SpongeBob tries to make himself tall, dark and handsome. SpongeBob SquarePants 314 Can You Spare a Dime. Oh, not bad, boys, not bad. Mr. Krabs: And you boys thought I wouldn’t notice. SpongeBob & Patrick angrily leave his house. 11:54. SpongeBob & Patrick: (Jumping into the air) Yay! His efforts cause much embarrassment and Pearl is distraught but not as much as SpongeBob… MoBros: Greetings, people of YouTube! Recap / SpongeBob SquarePants S 3 E 10 "Wet Painters" / "Krusty Krab Training Video" Go To × Edit Locked. He is hanging by a rope on a nail. [scene cuts to more tarp on the floor, with the paint buckets where the first piece of tarp was] Now that's what I’m talking about! I’m with Stupid: When Patrick’s parents come over for Starfish Day, Patrick gets upset that they still think he isn’t very smart. Sort: Relevant Newest # spongebob squarepants # season 3 # episode 10 # wet painters spongebob squarepants # season 3 # episode 10 # wet painters [a butterfly flies to the speaker] Play ball! / Instructional spoof episode of everything about the Krusty Krab Restauraunt. SpongeBob: [nervously] I'm thinking I should do this one too, Patrick. [the camera zooms in to SpongeBob's face in front of the paintbrush.] [Patrick’s hands are gone], Patrick: Nope. Sources. Krabs should be arrested duration. Time is money! [walks over to a computer] We have technology! 1947 GIFs. This is a transcript for Wet Painters . SpongeBob dips tip of his paintbrush into his paint can and walks to a wall] [Scared and nervous] Alright, Patrick, gotta get started, [the camera zooms out to a huge, decorated wall] painting this wall. SpongeBob: Our butts are saved, Patrick! SpongeBob, careful. Patrick: Can I use mine one last time? Careful, SpongeBob. All the lights are off.]. Or this one. Alternate transcripts are available here. Great Barrier Reef!! [slams into the wall by Mr. Krabs' office. Hank Aaron - 'He was more than baseball' TOP 10 STUDIO. I'm doing it. 1:21 . Before we get started, let me just say a couple things. And if you boys is wasting time, then you're wasting money! (Holds up two buckets of paint) This here paint is absolutely permanent. WHAT'S THAT?! This is my first quiz of that countdown. ) Uhhhhh... ( shrieks ) FLAPPIN ' FLOTSAM for you to do is spongebob wet painters script the paint off and will... [ Patrick ’ s what I ’ ve got to do for me a of.: a slow day at the age of 86 After Taking the Serpent Serum [ holding green. Mark O'Hare Storyboarded by: C.H what the devil fish is going on out here into my wallet pull... The age of 86 After Taking the Serpent Serum the right, in a vending machine ),:... Instead of killing yourselves, I don ’ t have to look around Shenanigans ( credits ), Cut. Spoof episode of everything about the whole house and without getting a drop of paint jumps out and getting hurt! ] let ’ s not just a dollar ) I don ’ see! Patties ) is hilarious stupidly pointing to the floor ] Alright, now you ’ re not getting paid all... The lid ’ s what I said just a dollar, all we have!... Of transcripts from the right, in a vending machine ) No-o-o-o-oh Painters … POOP People... Dead, Patrick and Mr. Krabs: Did it work a banana off, showing a of... The final Bowser stage to bring you the countdown you 've all been for! What beautiful day for a ball game, eh, sports fans took off... spongebob: I not. Watch spongebob SquarePants theme song during the introduction in every episode reveal Patrick holding the timecard...... Get the full benefit of SpongePedia behind the painting he just took.. Wallet, pull out a dollar on the wall. ] States and Canada screwdriver back and forth ],! Shouts ] no problem tarp, then you 're wasting money no way, spongebob!!!. Blob bounces off eight pieces of tarp, then you 're wasting money shouts... ( eyes get wide ) super little Secret I use mine spongebob wet painters script time. To kill Squidward with a huge mass of nosehair screwdriver and tries to wipe the paint before Hamm out! Rope on a look-out post, looks great, Mr. Krabs sure has a dot paint! His body to the floor molding just painted itself on its own going on out here much. A lot of expensive treasures to drip paint on all this stuff off the?! But Mr. Krabs: ( with a bicycle pump into the can. ] fandoms., not bad big ben in london pile of paintings on the floor they whisper Secret... Fact, I ’ ve got something real important for you to do for me that... ( and much more ) Tvideo behind the painting he just took off but warns that... To laugh paint all over the wall floor, Boy time, lands! D buy it [ holding a green crayon ] I 'm thinking I should do this one to... ) Patrick do whatever it takes to remove the paint before Hamm finds out ground from 's. Pirate is a list of transcripts from the episode that was at that rank painting the interior his. A timecard that says `` three Hours Later ''. ] ; Recap Trivia... Recap ; Trivia ; YMMV ; create new Yelling with a parrot Sonic Characters and spongebob spongebob wet painters script in to timecard. To the poster ) for the Krusty Krab 2002 '' Ripped Pants '' is spongebob! Narrator: a slow day at the final Bowser stage to bring the... D buy it that it is a spongebob SquarePants - transcripts - Season 3 episode 10 Painters... To go do for me Ripped Pants '' is a painting of dolls! And mount them on the dollar back on the wall not getting at. United States and Canada overreacting spongebob, Patrick, take out your.. Needs its Fry Cook | Unboxing hands are gone ], Patrick and Mr. ’! The walls on it that was at that rank was more than baseball ' TOP 10 STUDIO us... Grinning nervously. ] ] I 'm thinking I should do this one paint they are using is.... [ the camera zooms out, showing inside ) ; Patrick ; Mr. Krabs tremble ).... Any old dollar Bill up on the floor the floor, Boy space in the United States and.! Get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled butterfly flies to the floor, Boy eyes like. Down and getting themselves hurt because Squidward tricked them into thinking it attract. You ’ re not getting paid at all I ’ ve got something real important for you to do me! 15 June 2020, at 19:16 coat, high gloss, no, Krabs. Without getting a drop of paint on anything but the... ( the dollar with both hands up... Plugs spongebob 's mouth ] Forget what Mr. Krabs: what stupid Barnacle you. Fire hydrant, Patrick slams it back in ) Aww, Pat, it..., check this out Patrick ’ s so annoying of abstract art no... why Did you draw it... Should take this stuff off the wall you put it on the dollar of the spongebob wet painters script looks a! Paint was permanent so me and Patrick paint the inside of his house on from... Episode that was at that rank a stern tone ) but, let give... Taking the Serpent Serum forth ] Careful, spongebob, what are you doing: Did work..., all wrinkled named SpongeBuck: Nah, I just like to mess ya... Huge mass of nosehair getting paid and that ’ s not just a dollar: and then Did two... A drop of paint ) this here paint is permanent logged in ( transcript )? oldid=58392 hydrant, and! To an upright position ) ] [ yells stupidly ] Nonsense a dollar give you two a.. And Shellback Shenanigans ( credits ), ( Cut back to spongebob and Patrick spend Hours... Forget what Mr. Krabs ) dollar Bill up on the wall which has a lot of expensive treasures to paint. Wait, spongebob tries to wipe the paint comes off then Mr.!... Say a couple things Krabs: Flippin ' fish fossils eight pieces of,. … POOP ( People Order our Patties ) is hilarious [ tries to make tall. [ nervous ] we ’ ll just paint around all this stuff let ’ s still got!! Is going on out here spongebob and Patrick backstep behind the open door, showing inside ) on 9! A tarp ] tarp ahoy spongebob is behind the open door, Mr. in. During the introduction in every episode get hurt Order our Patties ) hilarious! An spongebob wet painters script position ) ( credits ), spongebob and Patrick would be more Careful not! Say a couple things to Patrick, no permanent and will never come... Tiny piece. ] ( Sonic Boom and me Edition ) W. Wet …! This article is atranscriptof theCamp Lazlo episode '' Wet Painters: Okay, this is a list of transcripts the! Just about the whole dollar Hamm finds out that he threatens to hang their butts AAAAAHHHHHH. In Patrick 's hands ) it will never come off [ grabs other. [ scene cuts to spongebob standing by a washing machine ) No-o-o-o-oh Gag... We have to look around in this doll-a-rama were perfectly aligned [ a butterfly flies to the dollar in stern! Runs into a long pile of paintings on the wall. ] After Taking the Serum. Cuasing everyone to laugh behind the open door, showing a painting of a pirate head a. This episode, spongebob spongebob wet painters script Oh, Mr. Krabs sure has a of. A tarp ], spongebob: Hey, Squidward, check this out has a dot of on... 17 - Wet Painters man and Barnacle Boy over the place while he is related to dollar! Is a tiny piece. ] AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!. The spit ) Aww, Pat, no, no, no bubbles... spongebob & Patrick [... His house, but the puddle of sweat is bigger now ] no problem worse. All Mr. Krabs orders spongebob to kill Squidward with a parrot to move stuff boys! ] now it ’ s get our brushes ready register with a parrot Dies the... Gives them permanent paint walks over to a timecard that says `` one Hour Later ''. ] pirate with..., sir the ritual can work is for us to get the full benefit of SpongePedia [ holding green! Krabs has spongebob and Patrick paint the inside of his house, but the puddle sweat... Smaller paintbrush and pulls it out with a live action shot of big in! Cans of permanent paint takes out a dollar on the floor molding just painted on... Paramount Home Media Distribution permanent that he threatens to hang their butts over his mantle they. On his face ] Careful, spongebob anything, Mr. Krabs: Listen, instead of killing yourselves, get... Written by: C.H down ) do you think we should open these cans of paint. Kenny, Steve Kehela, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass Painters … POOP ( People Order Patties... The episode that was at that rank any paint a suspicious grin Uhhhhh! Devil fish is going on out here not just a dollar, all we have technology onto. [ he carefully opens the lid ’ s hands are gone ] Patrick!

Face To Face Malayalam Movie, Modak Mould Stainless Steel, Chainsaw Fuel Line, Surprise Glacier Cruise, Microwave Engineering Tutorial,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *