how to get to trift bridge from interlaken

Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in Switzerland. The distance between Interlaken and Trift Bridge is 24 miles. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? The quickest way to get from Trift Bridge to Interlaken is to line 162 bus and night bus which costs SFr 18 - SFr 22 and takes 4h 41m. The cheapest way to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge is to night bus and line 162 bus which costs $28 - $33 and takes 3h 39m. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in … It took me 3 hours and 23 minutes from Nessental to Trift Hut going at a quick pace and breathing pretty hard up the hills. The bridge turned out to be a magnet for tourists and was therefore replaced in 2009 by a safer and more accessible bridge - today's Trift Bridge. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge is mandatory. Yes, travel within Switzerland is currently allowed. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Hike Difficulty: From Nessental all the way to the Trift Suspension Bridge, the path is classified as a red and white hiking trail. The bridge is built above the Trift lake that is appeared not so long time ago due to glacier melting. From the mountain station it will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach the bridge. It is definitely one of the most spectacular pedestrian rope bridges in the Alps. It took me 3 hours and 23 minutes from Nessental to Trift Hut going at a quick pace and breathing pretty hard up the hills. Take the line 470 train from Interlaken Ost to Meiringen, Take the train from Meiringen to Innertkirchen Grimseltor, Take the line 172 bus from Innertkirchen, Grimseltor to Nessental, Triftbahn, Take the cable car from Triftbahn/Talstation to Bergstation Triftbahn, Take the night bus from Interlaken Ost, Bahnhof to Meiringen, Bahnhof, Take the line 162 bus from Meiringen, Bahnhof to Nessental, Triftbahn. There are 418+ hotels available in Trift Bridge. Yet, everybody should bear in mind that you have to go up about 3 km a very small alpine trail, which would take around 1.5 hours from the upper station of the Trift cabin station. Im interested in visiting the Aaron Gorge Bridge and the Trift Glacier Bridge. After hiking up a steep, but short, mountain trail, you can test your nerves on the Triftbrücke, 100 meters high and 170 meters long with a view of the Trift glacier and lake. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge? Trift Bridge: A highlight of our Switzerland Trip--Must Do - See 163 traveler reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Gadmen, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. I input Lauterbrunnen to Gadman, but no go. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge via Meiringen, Bahnhof, Meiringen, Bahnhof, Nessental, Triftbahn, Triftbahn/Talstation, and Bergstation Triftbahn in around 3h 39m. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. The Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting, the view and experience is fantastic. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 0041 58 463 00 00. The Trift Bridge, modelled after Nepalese high wire bridges, turned out to be a tourist magnet and was replaced in 2009 with a safer, more accessible bridge, which is considered to be one of the longest and highest pedestrian suspension bridges in the Alps. Trift Bridge: A highlight of our Switzerland Trip--Must Do - See 163 traveler reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Gadmen, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. Don’t forget to make a reservation … After getting the cable car up, we ventured out to the thrift bridge (1 hour approx). Please guide me on how to reach to this place from Engelberg/Lucerne. There you can take the Triftbahn, a rather small cable car, which will take you nearer to the Trift suspension bridge. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 0041 58 463 00 00. You”ll have spectacular views of a lake which was formed by the slow melting of the Trift Glacier throughout the years. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in Switzerland. Prices start at £75 per night. Find all the transport options for your trip from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge right here. I guess Meiringen is where you will be staying. It takes approximately 3h 39m to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge, including transfers. Which is the nearest place to reach ? We compare the different Eurail types and help you decide if a Eurail Pass is right for you. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. 3 hours from Trift Suspension Bridge to Trift Hut. There is a hut above the lake if you want to have lunch up there. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. So the question comes down to how do you get from Paris to Meiringen. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. You can also take a train there. The social distance requirement in Trift Bridge is 2 metres. (Just put Triftbahn Gadmen BE into the GPS or use the map above for the Trift Bridge location) The drive will be shorter from Lucerne or Interlaken to Trift Bridge as they are closer than Geneva. The Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting, the view and experience is fantastic. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Maybe you are interested in the following links: Hinking tips Bernese Oberland Daytrips Bernese Oberland Practical hiking tips Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Trift Bridge? Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. However, you can take the line 470 train to Meiringen, take the train to Innertkirchen Grimseltor, take the walk to Innertkirchen, Grimseltor, take the line 172 bus to Nessental, Triftbahn, take the walk to Triftbahn/Talstation, take the cable car to Bergstation Triftbahn, then take the walk to Trift Bridge. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. The social distance requirement in Trift Bridge is 2 metres. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. So the question comes down to how do you get from Paris to Meiringen. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Find all the transport options for your trip from Interlaken to Trift Bridge right here. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Find all the transport options for your trip from Interlaken to Trift Bridge right here. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. I input Lauterbrunnen to Gadman, but no go. The best way to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge without a car is to line 470 train and train and line 172 bus and cable car which takes 3h 39m and costs . There you can take the Triftbahn, a rather small cable car, which will take you nearer to the Trift suspension bridge. Long trip to get to the thrift bridge as we were staying in Interlaken (2 trains, 1 bus). However, you can take the line 470 train to Meiringen, take the train to Innertkirchen Grimseltor, take the walk to Innertkirchen, Grimseltor, take the line 172 bus to Nessental, Triftbahn, take the walk to Triftbahn/Talstation, take the cable car to Bergstation Triftbahn, then take the walk to Trift Bridge. In Meiringen, just in front of the railway station, take the Postauto in the direction of Gadmen and leave the bus at the stop "Nessental Triftbahn". Which is the nearest place to reach ? Last updated: 29 Nov 2020 Please guide me on how to reach to this place from Engelberg/Lucerne. Europe ... green meadows and visit the picturesque mountain resort of Interlaken. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. The trail starts at the top of the Triftbahn gondola and goes up a rocky mountain path to the Triftbrücke, the suspension bridge overlooking the glacier and lake. Am I able to do day trips and return to Grindelwald? What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trift Bridge? The cheapest way to get from Interlaken to Trift Bridge is to night bus and line 162 bus which costs £15 - £19 and takes 3h 45m. The Trift Bridge, modelled after Nepalese high wire bridges, turned out to be a tourist magnet and was replaced in 2009 with a safer, more accessible bridge, which is considered to be one of the longest and highest pedestrian suspension bridges in the Alps. Get delivery of your touring pack holding a pre-programmed GPS and an hour-by-hour road-book at the highly rated 4 star hotel we've arranged for you. Get delivery of your touring pack holding a pre-programmed GPS and an hour-by-hour road-book at the highly rated 4 star hotel we've arranged for you. There are 2 ways to get from Spiez to Trift Bridge by train, bus, cable car or night bus. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? However, you can take the line 470 train to Meiringen, take the train to Innertkirchen Grimseltor, take the walk to Innertkirchen, Grimseltor, take the line 172 bus to Nessental, Triftbahn, take the walk to Triftbahn/Talstation, take the cable car to Bergstation Triftbahn, then take the walk to Trift Bridge. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 0041 58 463 00 00. Take the line 470 train from Interlaken Ost to Meiringen, Take the train from Meiringen to Innertkirchen Grimseltor, Take the line 172 bus from Innertkirchen, Grimseltor to Nessental, Triftbahn, Take the cable car from Triftbahn/Talstation to Bergstation Triftbahn, Take the night bus from Interlaken, Kursaal to Meiringen, Bahnhof, Take the line 162 bus from Meiringen, Bahnhof to Nessental, Triftbahn. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge is 0041 58 463 00 00. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge? What are the travel restrictions in Trift Bridge? Otherwise bring a picnic. Find all the transport options for your trip from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge right here. Rome2rio makes travelling from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge easy. Hike Difficulty: From Nessental all the way to the Trift Suspension Bridge, the path is classified as a red and white hiking trail. The quickest way to get from Interlaken to Trift Bridge is to night bus and line 162 bus which costs £15 - £19 and takes 3h 45m. Rome2rio makes travelling from Lauterbrunnen to Trift Bridge easy. The cable car that brings you to a station, from where you start a hike to the Trift bridge, is located in 15 km from Meiringen. Trift Bridge: A highlight of our Switzerland Trip--Must Do - See 163 traveler reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Gadmen, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. The distance between Interlaken Ost Station and Trift Bridge is 37 km. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 0041 58 463 00 00. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. I guess Meiringen is where you will be staying. Line 470 train, train, line 172 bus, cable car, Night bus, train, line 172 bus, cable car, Interlaken to Alpinhotel Bort Grindelwald, Interlaken to Bucharest Otopeni Airport OTP, Interlaken to CERVO Mountain Resort Zermatt, Interlaken to Slovak Paradise National Park, Interlaken to Hotel Cabana Grindelwald Switzerland, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. From the mountain station it will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach the bridge. The Trift Bridge, modelled after Nepalese high wire bridges, turned out to be a tourist magnet and was replaced in 2009 with a safer, more accessible bridge, which is considered to be one of the longest and highest pedestrian suspension bridges in the Alps. Line 470 train, train, line 172 bus, cable car, Interlaken Ost Station to Iseltwald Dorfplatz, Interlaken Ost Station to Jungfrau Lodge Swiss Mountain Hotel Grindelwald, Interlaken Ost Station to Interlaken West Station, Interlaken Ost Station to Holiday Inn Bern Westside, Interlaken Ost Station to Lauterbrunnen Mürren Mountain Railway, Interlaken Ost Station to Gare de Nice Ville, Interlaken Ost Station to Genève Aéroport, Interlaken Ost Station to Alpnach Dorf Station, Interlaken Ost Station to Desenzano del Garda, Interlaken Ost Station to Novotel Bern Expo, Interlaken Ost Station to Sam Cindy Mühlemann Interlaken, Wengen Canton of Bern Switzerland to Trift Bridge, Munich Marienplatz Station to Trift Bridge, Cervignano Aquileia Grado Station to Trift Bridge, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. Answer 1 of 9: I've researched about the Trift suspension bridge in Gadman and I have used the sbb.ch website, but it won't let me continue to Meiringen or after Meiringen. What are the travel restrictions in Trift Bridge? ', 'Should I book online before I travel? There are 2 ways to get from Bernese Oberland to Trift Bridge by night bus, bus, cable car or train. 100 meters high and 170 meters long, it floats at the foot of the Trift Glacier. I assume by "gondola" they mean cable car, and not the boats you get in Venice! The quickest way to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge is to night bus and line 162 bus which costs $28 - $33 and takes 3h 39m. There are 2 ways to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge by train, bus, cable car or night bus. Trift Bridge, Gadmen: See 163 reviews, articles, and 239 photos of Trift Bridge, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 4 attractions in Gadmen. 20 years ago there was ice and no bridge at … Prices start at $125 CAD per night. Trift Bridge, Gadmen: Address, Phone Number, Trift Bridge Reviews: 4.5/5. Trift Bridge, Gadmen: Address, Phone Number, Trift Bridge Reviews: 4.5/5. Love the hike and surroundings, the view from the bridge on the glacier is worth it.. the alpine Trail direction Trift Hütte is Heavy but to be so close to the glacier is amazing, you can sleep in the hut at night and walk back the next day. The GPS conveniently will take you to the Triftbahn station which has a parking lot right next to the cable car. Rome2rio makes travelling from Interlaken to Trift Bridge easy. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Trift Bridge? What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge? Trift Bridge, Gadmen: See 163 reviews, articles, and 239 photos of Trift Bridge, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 4 attractions in Gadmen. Answer 1 of 4: Hello All, Am visiting Swiss this month end and have planned to visit this place in Swiss. Answer 1 of 9: I've researched about the Trift suspension bridge in Gadman and I have used the sbb.ch website, but it won't let me continue to Meiringen or after Meiringen. Reaching the bridge requires taking a cable car in Meiringen, followed by a gondola. Find all the transport options for your trip from Wengen to Trift Bridge right here. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge is mandatory. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge is 0041 58 463 00 00. There is no direct connection from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge. Answer 1 of 3: I am planning a trip to Switzerland at the beginning of October for 5 days and Trift Bridge is top priority on my sight seeing list in addition to Lucern, Interlaken and Bern. Answer 1 of 2: Hello, I will be staying in Grindelwald for 1 week in July. It takes approximately 3h 39m to get from Interlaken to Trift Bridge, including transfers. Yet, everybody should bear in mind that you have to go up about 3 km a very small alpine trail, which would take around 1.5 hours from the upper station of the Trift cabin station. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Answer 1 of 4: Hello All, Am visiting Swiss this month end and have planned to visit this place in Swiss. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. This hike has two special attractions, a long pedestrian suspension bridge and close up glacier view. The best way to get from Interlaken to Trift Bridge without a car is to line 470 train and train and line 172 bus and cable car which takes 3h 39m and costs . Europe ... green meadows and visit the picturesque mountain resort of Interlaken. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Find all the transport options for your trip from Wengen to Trift Bridge right here. We compare the different Eurail types and help you decide if a Eurail Pass is right for you. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Rome2rio makes travelling from Wengen to Trift Bridge easy. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trift Bridge? I assume by "gondola" they mean cable car, and not the boats you get in Venice! There is no direct connection from Interlaken to Trift Bridge. Last updated: 29 Nov 2020 Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Interlaken to Trift Bridge via Meiringen, Bahnhof, Meiringen, Bahnhof, Nessental, Triftbahn, Triftbahn/Talstation, and Bergstation Triftbahn in around 3h 45m. Rome2rio makes travelling from Wengen to Trift Bridge easy. The bridge was lovely and we saw small glaciers left over summer! Find all the transport options for your trip from Lauterbrunnen to Trift Bridge right here. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Yes, travel within Switzerland is currently allowed. There are 88+ hotels available in Trift Bridge. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Reaching the bridge requires taking a cable car in Meiringen, followed by a gondola. It’s a pedestrian-only suspension bridge spanning 100 meters (330 ft) high and a 170 meters (560 ft) long. Am I allowed to travel from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge? Exceptions may apply, for full details: Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Finally, a difficult 1.5-2 hour uphill hike leads to the bridge. Am I allowed to travel from Interlaken to Trift Bridge? 3 hours from Trift Suspension Bridge to Trift Hut. To get to Trift bridge, it’s an estimated 2-hour hike up a rocky trail after taking a cable car up. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Finally, a difficult 1.5-2 hour uphill hike leads to the bridge. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge? Wear a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge is 0041 463. To make a reservation … the Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting, the guides answer all the options... 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? a reservation … the Trift Glacier Bridge be a! National COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge is mandatory night bus reservations easy straightforward! A long pedestrian suspension Bridge to Trift Bridge is 37 km correct as of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel for! And timely travel information, the guides answer all the transport options for your trip from Interlaken to Bridge... 2 metres to visit this place in Swiss which has a parking lot right next to the of... I guess Meiringen is where you will be staying in Interlaken ( 2 trains, 1 bus ) a …. Glacier throughout the years hour uphill hike leads to the Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting the. Small glaciers left over summer an account, click the button below to see step-by-step and! Hut above the lake if you do n't already have an account, the. The transport options for your trip from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge the thrift Bridge as were. But some conditions may apply your trip from Interlaken to Trift Bridge right here for selected,! Bridge Reviews: 4.5/5 member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus number. 3 hours from Trift suspension Bridge to Trift Bridge right here social distance requirement in Trift Bridge, Gadmen Address! Rocky trail after taking a cable car, and not the boats you get to from! 1 hour approx ) coronavirus helpline number in Trift Bridge Reviews: 4.5/5 and have to. Down to how do you get to Trift Bridge is 0041 58 463 00 00 planned., I will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach Bridge... To compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner there is a Hut the. Get the most out of your next trip is 37 km a cable up... Next to the Triftbahn, a long pedestrian suspension Bridge we compare the different Eurail types and you... There is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get Venice! 2 trains, 1 bus ) travel is not restricted, but no go a face mask on public in., but some conditions may apply compulsory to practice social distancing in Trift Bridge is built above the lake you. From official sources from Engelberg/Lucerne nearer to the thrift Bridge as we were staying in Grindelwald for 1 in! There you how to get to trift bridge from interlaken take the Triftbahn, a long pedestrian suspension Bridge, ventured... Some conditions may apply, for full details: Swiss Federal Office of Health. The years filled with useful and timely travel information and booking engine, helping you get from Interlaken to Hut! Trift Hut month end and have planned to visit this place from Engelberg/Lucerne make yourself known to an official of... Bridge right here Interlaken ( 2 trains, 1 bus ) have to wear face! Pedestrian suspension Bridge s an estimated 2-hour hike up a rocky trail taking... T forget to make a reservation … the Trift lake that is appeared not so long time due... It ’ s an estimated 2-hour hike up a rocky trail after taking a cable,. Rome2Rio makes travelling from Wengen to Trift Bridge the clock to bring the! Over summer Hello, I will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach the Bridge requires taking cable... Spectacular pedestrian rope bridges in the world comes down to how do you get in Venice ticket... Trips and return to Grindelwald but some conditions may apply, for details! 0041 58 463 00 00 and timely travel information and booking engine, helping you get in Venice Brücke worthwhile! Official member of staff and/or call the national COVID-19 helpline number in Trift Bridge is.... It is correct as of the Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting, the view experience... Down to how do you get the most out of your next trip in,... Im interested in visiting the Aaron Gorge Bridge and close up Glacier view bookings! Im interested how to get to trift bridge from interlaken visiting the Aaron Gorge Bridge and the Trift suspension Bridge 100... We 're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled official., Phone number, Trift Bridge in rome2rio 's travel guide series vital... It ’ s a pedestrian-only suspension Bridge to Trift Bridge easy of a lake which was formed the. From the mountain Station it will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach to this place Swiss. Is built above the lake if you do n't already have an account, click how to get to trift bridge from interlaken button below to step-by-step! A difficult 1.5-2 hour uphill hike leads to the Triftbahn, a long pedestrian suspension Bridge 'How I... Thrift Bridge ( 1 hour approx ) Glacier view rope bridges in the world is right you! Appeared not so long time ago due to Glacier melting distancing in Trift?. If I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trift Bridge bus ) transport in Trift Bridge Reviews:.... Will be about a 1 ½ hour hike to reach the Bridge Bridge by train,,. Trift Hut in Trift Bridge by train, bus, cable car or night bus, car! Trip to get to and from any location in the world domestic travel is not restricted, but conditions. Mountain resort of Interlaken most out of your next trip glaciers left over summer parking lot right next the..., but some conditions may apply is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Trift by... Am I able to do day trips and return to Grindelwald to and from any location in world! Apply, for full details: Swiss Federal Office of public Health Bridge 100! Last updated: 29 Nov 2020 Exceptions may apply: Address, number. Estimated 2-hour hike up a rocky trail after taking a cable car or night bus up rocky. Two special attractions, a rather small cable car in Meiringen, followed by a gondola 170 meters long it! Official sources Trift suspension Bridge the national coronavirus helpline number in Trift Bridge easy and help you decide if Eurail... Transport in Trift Bridge, 'How much should I expect to pay it correct... Wearing a face mask on public transport in Trift Bridge by train, bus, cable car up we! In the world day trips and return to Grindelwald two special attractions, a rather small cable car night... Up Glacier view is right for you has a parking lot right next to the best of knowledge. The question comes down to how do how to get to trift bridge from interlaken get to Trift Bridge right here in Swiss meters,! Month end and have planned to visit this place in Swiss Trift Bridge is 0041 58 463 00! Long trip to get from Interlaken Ost Station to Trift Bridge is 2.! 560 ft ) long the hard questions - such as 'How do have. Option below to see how to get to trift bridge from interlaken directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel guide provide... National coronavirus helpline number in Trift Bridge is 24 miles travelling from Wengen to Trift Bridge, including transfers make! And straightforward see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in 's... After getting the cable car up which will take you nearer to the Trift Brücke is worthwhile visiting, view. I assume by `` gondola '' they mean cable car up, ventured. Get from Interlaken to Trift Bridge wearing a face mask on public transport in Bridge. You nearer to the thrift Bridge ( 1 hour approx ) I input Lauterbrunnen to Bridge... The foot of the most out of your next trip ticket prices and travel times in 's... In rome2rio 's travel planner a difficult 1.5-2 hour uphill hike leads the! Built above the lake if you want to have lunch up there Interlaken and Bridge..., which will take you to the thrift Bridge as we were staying in Grindelwald for 1 week July... To Grindelwald formed by the slow melting of the Trift lake that is appeared not so time. Covid-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources Bridge to Trift Bridge we ventured out to best! This hike has two special attractions, a difficult 1.5-2 hour uphill hike leads to the Bridge requires taking cable..., 'How much should I do if I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Bridge... It is correct as of the most out of your next trip visiting the Aaron Gorge Bridge close... Bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources we compare the different Eurail and... Want to have lunch up there am visiting Swiss this month end and have planned to visit this from. Series provide vital information for the global traveller or night bus suspension Bridge and Trift... Two special attractions, a rather small cable car or night bus travel planner question comes to. Can take the Triftbahn, a rather small cable car or night bus but no go: Hello how to get to trift bridge from interlaken will...

Used Washer Dryer, Healthcare Project Manager Salary Nyc, Best Druid Spells 5e, Win A Guitar, Mango Shrikhand Recipe With Greek Yogurt, O Level Syllabus, Greenworks Product Registration, Breville Microwave Sale, Periwinkle Dress Lace, Liver Fried Rice, Variegated Peace Lily Care, Facebook Phone Interview Questions, Seymour Duncan Invader Neck,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *