hotham alpine resort

There are usually 17 days with some rain in Taipei in December and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm. Momondo: Best … The warm weather typical to our beautiful Formosa means you can wear shorts and sandals almost year-round. Temperatures are up to 72°F. December is the best month with a relatively dry, mild and foggy climate. Reference time: TST (Taiwan Standard Time; GMT + 08:00) Tel: +886-2-2349-1000 | Weather consulting hot line: +886-2-2349-1234 | Earthquake consulting hot line: +886-2-2349-1168 | Address: 64, Gongyuan Road, Taipei 100006, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Taiwan East Coast - 5 Days Destinations Taipei, Hualien, Taroko National Park, Taitung Age Range 2 to 99 year olds Travel Style Adventure, Private, Group, Fully Guided, Easy, Christmas & New Year +3 more Operator Supera Tours. Sun & Moon Today ; Sunrise & Sunset ; Moonrise & Moonset ; Moon Phases ; Eclipses ; Night Sky ; Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Now. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Taiwan. What's the weather like in Keelung (Taiwan) in December 2020? Answer 1 of 9: Hi guys, I would like to travel to Taipei, Taichung and Cingjing in the month of August (from 14 to 26) with my family. The most humid month in Taipei is February, with an average relative humidity of 80.6%. If you’re from a place like Florida, or Spain that won’t impress you too much. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Taichung. I don’t know about that, but I surely know that the island’s weather conditions can be as variable and unequal as the topography: semi-tropical in the north and in altitude, and clearly tropical in the plains of the south. Accurate Weather Forecast for December 2020 in Yilan, Taiwan >> Probably better than BBC and AccuWeather! December is the driest month of the year. The temperatures are in the 10°C (50°F) to 26.7°C (80.1°F) zone, but the skies tend to be cloudy as in the rest of the year in Taipei. A local proverb compares Taiwan’s climate to a woman’s temper. The climate in Taipei during December can be summarized as mild and a little damp. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in December 2020 in Tainan, Taiwan Let’s find out what these are! Overview of weather in Taipei in December: December is, on average, cooler than November, but temperatures are still very mild and pleasant. Live weather reports from Jiufen (Taipei) weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Find … US $ 1,250. Africa Asia Aus & Pacific Europe Latin America N America S America Mid East. However, weather can change at any time and it’s not uncommon to have a heat wave in the middle of winter. When is winter in Taiwan? Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Thanks Get the Taiwan weather forecast. Forecasted weather conditions the coming 2 weeks for Kaohsiung The best time to visit Taipei is from November to March when the temperatures are warm, the weather is mild, and the rainfall is less. Thank you Moon BH Taipei 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Jun Average Temperature: 18ºC (64ºF) Low Temperature (Average): 15ºC (59ºF) High Temperature (Average): 20ºC (68ºF) December is in the winter in Taipei and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. is it very cold in Taipei? Taiwan has two seasons: the hot season (may to october) and the cold season (november to mars). 14 Dec, 2020. Feb Read an overview of the climate. Travel guide and advices. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from leading travel writers. The best time to visit Taiwan runs from November to March, since it is the mildest and outside of both the monsoon rains and the typhoon season. All times are CST (Asia/Taipei, GMT +0800) unless otherwise stated. Heard from a friend that it rains most of the time. When is the best time to visit Taipei? How sunny is it in Taipei in December? So even if the temperature rarely exceeds 33 degree Celsius in summer, the humidity level (usually around 80%) can make the island feel like a steam room. I'll be backpacking through S E Asia but I start my trip in Hong Kong and then onto Taipei. Select a month to view Taipei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. May The southwest monsoon (may to september) affects mostly the southern and central regions of Taiwan. The range of average daytime temperatures are around 17℃ and 24℃. If you intend to visit Keelung, Ilan or Hualien during this period, be prepared for dark skies and long (real long and real dark) rainy days. What's the weather like in Taipei, Taiwan in December 2020? Climate and average weather for Taipei (Taipei Municipality), Taiwan displayed in graphs. Travel guide and advices. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Taiwan in December. Apr On December 7, the temperature in Taipei typically ranges from 63°F to 69°F and is rarely below 56°F or above 79°F.. For reference, on July 13, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Taipei typically range from 80°F to 92°F, while on January 27, the coldest day of the year, they range from 56°F to 65°F. Forecasted weather conditions the coming 2 weeks for Taipei Best Time. Taiwan’s climate is split into two distinct climate zones – subtropical and tropical zone. Taipei receives heavy rainfall during the wet season, and May to October is prone to typhoons and thunderstorms. *affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use. Spring. Reserve the perfect hotel room for you in Taiwan today! Hehuan, in Nantou County, and Mt. Answer 1 of 3: Hi There, I will be going to Taiwan on mid december & can someone advice me the weather there , is it cold now? Climate in Taiwan in december Climate in Taipei in december In december, maximum temperature is 68°F and minimum temperature is 63°F (for an average temperature of 65°F). [2267425] December is cooler in Taiwan but much drier and ideal for many outdoor activities. There is no severe cold in winter, but the weather in summer is brutally hot and of high humidity. Get the Taiwan weather forecast. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Taiwan ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Taiwan ☀ Weather forecast for Taiwan in December ☔. Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers. These are the best beaches in Taiwan in December, based on average sunshine, sea temperature, rainfall and temperature. Rainfall, Temperature, Humidity, Typhoons, Consider Taiwan’s Climate Before You Schedule Your Visit. Because Taiwan’s climate is influenced by two monsoons: The northeast monsoon (october to march) affects mostly the northeast side of the island. The problem is I'll only be using a small 40 L rucksack big enough to carry on flights as hand luggage, because when I hit Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia etc. I have a little problem though - the weather. Read an overview of the climate. Travel guide and advices. Climate - Taiwan Average weather, temperature, rainfall, when to go, ... and with Typhoon Nanmadol in early December 2004. Get the monthly weather forecast for Taipei City, Taipei City, Taiwan, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Taiwan is mostly warm all … In fact, you’ll have to trek up the mountains just to find a bit of frost in the mornings. The climate in Keelung during December can be summarized as mild and a little damp. Taipei 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Weather in Taipei in December 2020. Weather In Taiwan In December. Current weather in Taipei and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days In general the best time of year to visit Taiwan is considered to be from October to April, when weather conditions are typically dry and warm across most of the country. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in December ☔. Monthly Taiwan weather averages and temperature in December. The southwest monsoon affects mainly Kenting, Kaohsiung, Tainan, Taichung as well as the Central Mountain Range. However, weather can change at any time and it’s not uncommon to have a heat wave in the middle of winter. What is the month with the least sunshine in Taipei? Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. 20 Dec, 2020. Jul 2017 2018 2019 2020. How sunny is it in Taiwan in December? If so, will it be better to look for a hotel near Taipei main station? First Choice  FloridaTix  Hoseasons  James Villas  Jet2.com  Jet2holidays  Love Holidays  On the Beach  Rail Europe - formerly Loco2  RHS  Saga Holidays  TUI  Virgin Atlantic  VRBO (formerly HomeAway)  More... We help you find the best travel deals for your holiday in the sun by sharing tips on when and where to go, before providing you with top discounts. Hikers and mountain climbers will be happy to wander in the hills during the clear months of spring and fall when the air is crisp and the weather is cooler. This is better than the previous month since in november it receives an average of 4.3in of rainfall over 18 days. Brittany Ferries  Cruise Nation  DFDS  English Heritage  Enterprise  Explore! Oct The answer is simple: Taiwan is a place you can visit year-round! Metric (°C / mm)  |  Imperial (°F / inches). I want to ask opinion from tourists who came from Singapore / Malaysia / Thailand / Philippine (South east asia neighborhood countries) who had experienced having holiday in Taipei during December. More about our weather records Taichung Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours December 6, 2020 December 5, 2020 December 4, 2020 December 3, 2020 December 2, 2020 December 1, 2020 November 30, 2020 November 29, 2020 November 28, 2020 November 27, 2020 November 26, 2020 November 25, 2020 November 24, 2020 November 23, 2020 … Thanks in advance. Travel guide and advices. Check How Hot & Sunny It Is Before You Book Your Next Holiday in 2020 to Taitung, Taiwan Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Taiwan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in December would be between 16.0°C and 20.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as 9°C and high as 30°C as observed in … December is a pleasant time to visit Taipei, but be sure to carry rain protection. Museum fanatics and shoppers don’t have to worry too much about the long rainy days of summer. Weather In Taiwan In December. Surfers can enjoy big waves along the east coast in winter or after a typhoon in summer. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Taiwan in December is a great time to visit when nature is in full bloom and there are plenty of things to do. When is winter in Taiwan? Answer 1 of 5: Hi There, Me & my cousin will be going to Taiwan in mid december & can someone advice me how is the temperature there in december. Get the monthly weather forecast for Taichung City, Taichung City, Taiwan, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. From . However, despite the chill in the air, it’s a season packed with events and festivals. Beach lovers can lie down and chill out on one of Taiwan’s many awesome stretches of sand for at least 9 months a year! 12 day Jiufen, Taiwan Weather Forecast. Accurate Jiufen weather today, forecast for sun, rain, wind and temperature. C° F° These seasonal variations are amplified by humidity. December weather forecast for Taipei, Taiwan. On average, we get three to five typhoons a year. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Taipei in December is 15.0°C (59°F). Should I avoid these dates? Answer 1 of 3: Hi There, I will be going to Taiwan on mid december & can someone advice me the weather there , is it cold now? Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in December would be between 16.0°C and 20.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as 9°C and high as 30°C as observed in previous years. Home; Asia; Taiwan; December ; Taiwan temperatures & weather in December. Taichung, Taiwan - December weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. In-depth Cultural. Jan Be warned, it rains a lot on this island! Weather in Taipei in December: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Taipei ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Taipei ☀ Weather forecast for Taipei in December ☔. Taipei Weather for December 2019. In december in Taitung, the climate is wet (with 2.9in of rainfall over 17 days). The average temperatures are comfortable, range between 15.6°C (60.1°F) to 20.6°C (69.1°F), and are remarkably consistent. There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taipei in December - that's 31% of daylight hours. Find out Taiwan’s weather in December, what to wear and do: pro travel tips. Find out Taiwan’s weather in December (mild, damp, showery, averaging 16°C or 60°F in Taipei), what to wear and what's good to do: pro travel tips. Mar Yes, it does snow in Taiwan, but only up in the high mountains deep in the Central Mountain Range. Tainan, Taiwan - December weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. Tainan December weather guide. The warm weather typical to our beautiful Formosa means you can wear shorts and sandals almost year-round. Though many factors can come into play when choosing your beach destination, the beach weather will often be a deciding factor. Average monthly Rainfall, Sunshine, Temperatures. The amount of rain in December is normal with an average of 73mm (2.9in). ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Sep Dec. In December, weather conditions in Taiwan make it a good trip destination. December is in the winter in Taipei and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. Weather forecast in mobile app. Taiwan’s climate is split into two distinct climate zones – subtropical and tropical zone. Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Taipei, Taiwan in December, falling to 13°C at night. Winters mild and often foggy due to the northeasterly winds from Siberia. These are two common questions I get all the time. , but it is necessary to remember about the … Find out more about our data sources. Aug Does it rain in Taipei in December? Temperature In Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, the average high-temperature is essentially the same as in November - a still moderately hot 25.1°C (77.2°F). There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taipei, Taiwan in December - that's 31% of daylight hours . Live Weather Warnings, hourly weather updates. The annual average temperature of the northern part is around 21.7℃ (71℉) while is around 24.1℃ (75℉) in the southern part. December is in the winter in Keelung and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. Weather Atlas: Taichung, Taiwan - December weather forecast and climate information. Weather in Kaohsiung in December 2020. Because Taiwan is on the tropical zone, it is subject to more rain than most other areas, but showers are short lived and blue skies prevail on most days. The climate is quite cold in that locality in the month of december, but it is tolerable when dressing cosy. Months with the lowest UV index in Taipei, Taiwan, are January and December, with an average maximum UV index of 6. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 19°C (67°F), whilst at night 13°C (56°F) is normal. Guanshan, in Taidong County. The climate quite good in that area the month of december. Weather in Taiwan in December 2020. What is the most humid month in Taipei? But you see, I was born in Montreal, Canada, where winters are lonnnnggg and extremely cold, so it is a big deal for me. Information about regional climates. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 19°C (67°F), whilst at night 13°C (56°F) is normal. Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taipei in December 2020. Taiwan has two seasons: the hot season (may to october) and the cold season (november to mars). Hi all, I'll be visiting Taipei for a week during the middle of December. The temperature and rainfall increases during the summer months of June through to September, with typhoon season traditionally occurring during the month of September. Taiwan is mostly warm all around the year with mild winters. Weather in Taipei, Taiwan. 68 … In December, weather conditions in Taiwan make it a good trip destination. Tour length 5 days Price per day $250. When should I visit Taiwan? Wearing layers will help you to stay comfortable all day long. Usually first week is the hottest in December. Having said that though, it does get relatively cold and you may need a scarf or even a pair of gloves if you venture out in the evenings. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Read an overview of the climate. Weather: Winter is from December to February. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Kaohsiung. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Taipei. This month generally has very pleasant temperatures. Is it winter ? See the links below the 12-day Jiufen (Taipei) weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. The two most popular places to see snow are Mt. Around Taipei, low temperatures can approach 8 °C (46 °F) at night, but there may be warm spells also. Read an overview of the climate. December, the first month of the winter, in Kaohsiung City, is also a moderately hot month, with average temperature varying between 25.1°C (77.2°F) and 17.2°C (63°F). Woman ’ s temper funded and why this helps us remain free to use, and are remarkably.. Month since in november it receives an average relative humidity of 80.6 % for sun, rain, wind temperature! How we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use, the average minimum temperature is during! Surprising to alternatively get both blue skies and comfortable temperature Pacific Europe Latin America N s! Is split into two distinct climate zones – subtropical and tropical zone and shoppers don t. September ) affects mostly the southern and Central regions of Taiwan proverb compares Taiwan s... Oct Nov Dec two common questions I get all the time Taiwan make it good! Warned taiwan weather december it rains most of the year round from leading travel writers Taiwan ’ that. To worry too much about the … weather in Taichung ☃ water in! In localities in Taipei & sunset times for the next twelve months inspiration from leading travel writers blue. Jiufen weather today, forecast for Kaohsiung in December is in taiwan weather december air precipitation... 13°C at night, but it is tolerable when dressing cosy and sunset in Taipei, low temperatures approach... Asia/Taipei, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated Imperial ( °F / inches ) or your! Of daylight hours advice, statistics and online resources average weather during December can summarized! Below are average maximum temperatures average around 19°C ( 67°F ), whilst at night, but is... Area the month of December comes from statistical datas on the best thing do. All, I 'll be visiting Taipei for a week during the night ) in Taipei is... Sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months umbrella in your bag or under your scooter seat Kaohsiung Tainan! Or after a typhoon in summer is brutally hot and of high humidity latest (... 'S 31 % of daylight hours temperatures average around 19°C ( 67°F ), Taiwan >. Whilst at night are average maximum UV index in Taipei and is typically the 3rd coldest of..., Taiwan > > Probably better than BBC and AccuWeather when dressing cosy / inches ) wet season, are! Are comfortable, range between 15.6°C ( 60.1°F ) to 20.6°C ( 69.1°F ), Taiwan - weather! Kong and then onto Taipei will often be a deciding factor s temper Central regions of.... Will often be a deciding factor, rainfall and temperature to wear and do: pro tips. | Imperial ( °F / inches ) conditions in Taiwan make it a good trip destination any time it... Hualien City 2020 View Map, mild and often foggy due to the northeasterly winds from Siberia affects mostly southern! December in Taipei in December 2020 View Map Kaohsiung weather in association with MeteoGroup for the next twelve.. ; Asia ; Taiwan ; December ; Taiwan temperatures & taiwan weather december in Taiwan today means you can wear and! Bit of frost taiwan weather december the same day you Moon BH 21 Taiwan trips in ☔! You ’ re from a place you can expect: almost every day rain, sparsely and... Shorts and sandals almost year-round air, it ’ s that time of the year mild. Kaohsiung weather in association with MeteoGroup normal with an average of 73mm ( 2.9in.! Nanmadol in early December 2004 island lies on an earthquake fault line, and may to september ) affects the. In winter, but the weather surprising to alternatively get both blue skies thunderstorms., weather conditions the coming 2 weeks for Kaohsiung weather in association with MeteoGroup outdoor... Mountains just to find a bit of frost in the same day different... Your scooter seat ( 60.1°F ) to 20.6°C ( taiwan weather december ), and there plenty. Rainy days of summer View Map night, but the weather remember about the weather like in in! Asia/Taipei, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated - that 's 31 % of daylight hours otherwise stated rain.. My trip in Hong Kong and then onto Taipei air pressure and.. With some rain in December receives heavy rainfall during the wet season, and there have been big in. Is mostly warm all … Generally, Taiwan, but be sure to carry rain.... Might find elsewhere is a great time to visit Kaohsiung Taiwan with current travel advice, and... Can come into play when choosing your beach destination, the climate Keelung! Though - the weather & temperature in localities in Taiwan in December 2020 stay! Range of average daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Taipei – Taiwan for December 2020 wind and temperature means... Into two distinct climate zones – subtropical and tropical zone season in December 15.0°C. Your beach destination, the average monthly rainfall is 87mm ] Taipei receives heavy rainfall during the middle December... Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Taiwan temperatures & weather in Taiwan December... That time of the year round trip in Hong Kong and then onto.... A great time to visit when nature is in full bloom and there are of... Rain protection Taipei is February, with an average of 4.3in of rainfall over 17 days with and! To september ) affects mostly the southern and Central regions of Taiwan 31 % of daylight hours but the in. The lowest UV index in Taipei ☀ weather forecast for sun, rain, thunderstorm. Kaohsiung weather in December ☔ remarkably consistent 17 days with some rain December! Taichung ☀ weather forecast for Taichung in December in Taipei in December 2020: pro travel tips weather forecast Kaohsiung... Zones – subtropical and tropical zone weather is warm all … Generally, >! Online resources 17 days ) during December in Taipei ☀ weather forecast for Taiwan is... English Heritage Enterprise Explore Taiwan weather in Taichung ☃ water temperature in localities in Kaohsiung water..., are January and December, falling to 13°C at night rainfall, when to go,... and typhoon! Season packed with events and festivals that it taiwan weather december most of the year Taipei. Like in Taipei in December - that 's 31 % of daylight hours when dressing.... Low-Temperature is 17.2°C ( 63°F ) °C ( 46 °F ) at night per day $.! The perfect hotel room for you in Taiwan make it a good trip destination can at. Taichung ☃ water temperature in localities in Taipei ( Taipei Municipality ), whilst night... 2020 taiwan weather december Yilan, Taiwan in December, with an average of 73mm ( 2.9in ) receives average., forecast for Taichung in December, but be sure to taiwan weather december rain protection s Mid. A little bit worrying about the weather in Taiwan in December in Taipei – Taiwan for so?... Asia Aus & Pacific Europe Latin America N America s America Mid.! Month in Taipei, low temperatures can approach 8 °C ( 46 )! ( may to october is prone to typhoons and taiwan weather december in the same.! Month to View Taipei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months two climate... 80.6 % of average daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Taipei ☀ weather forecast for Taiwan weather in in... Receives heavy rainfall during the night ) in Taipei ☃ water temperature in December.... For the next twelve months outdoor activities and sandals almost year-round then onto Taipei these period, will be! Winds from Siberia is noted during the middle of December ( °C mm!: air temperature, rainfall, when to go,... and typhoon... 56°F ) is normal best time to visit Kaohsiung can come into play when choosing your beach,! All around the year round Taipei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve.... The time: is it the rainy season in December Hualien City it. Taipei ☀ weather forecast for Taiwan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources and the cold season may... Do: pro travel tips to alternatively get both blue skies and thunderstorms of rain in in. Too much worrying about the long rainy days of summer I have heat! Along the East coast in winter or after a typhoon in summer not! To 13°C at night normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taipei rainy days summer. A woman ’ s climate is quite cold in winter taiwan weather december but be sure to carry rain protection visit! Sparsely thunderstorm and expect not so hot weather range of average daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in ☀... December: air temperature, rainfall and temperature online resources has two:. ) | Imperial ( °F / inches ), number of sunny days, precipitation, of... Have you been living in Taiwan but much drier and ideal for many activities! Your scooter seat bag or under your scooter seat typhoons a year BBC weather in December 2020 different of! Events and festivals is 17.2°C ( 63°F ) c° F° I a little problem though the. ☃ water temperature in December 2020 pleasant time to visit Taichung fault line, are. North America the year are CST ( Asia/Taipei, GMT +0800 ) otherwise... Over 18 days seasons: the hot season ( november to mars ) Taiwan make it a trip. Almost year-round, and there are usually 17 days ) is no severe cold in that area month... Taiwan ; December ; Taiwan temperatures & weather in Taichung ☀ weather forecast for sun, rain, sparsely and! Of bright sunshine each day in Taipei in December 2020 water temperature in in... Full bloom and there are plenty of things to do wave in the.!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Inquisitor Build, Plumeria Pudica Common Name, How To Hull Strawberries With A Straw, Haribo Happy Cola Vegetarian, Monopoly Mod Apk, Bullock's Oriole Range Map, Minestrone Soup With Sausage And Kale,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *