grands flaky layers honey butter biscuits

D’Addario is considered the standard by which other strings are compared against so I thought I should include it in my lineup of reviews as soon as possible. Review. D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Features at a Glance: Medium Gauge .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056 Warm and bright balanced tone Phosphor bronze 10-pack of EJ17 sets. the D string is smaller than the B string, and the G string smaller than the smallest E string. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017. Contact Us Need Help? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Thank you D'addario! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Contact Us We're here to help. I really like these strings, but I wasn't prepared for the 3rd string to be "wound" like the 4th, 5th and 6th strings are. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D'Addario EJ17-3D Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56, 3 Sets at Amazon.com. Well, 5 sets of strings out of 6 and the jury is in. The strings stink. Hence, the only strings that are plain metal are the 1st and 2nd strings. I have been a Master Luther for more than 30 years and set all my acoustic guitars weather they are 6 string or 12 string guitars to use these strings in this gauge. I thought they were very adaptable to different styles such as jazz “Quiet Nights” and classical “Romance” because of the balance and feel (ease of play). They are easy on the fingers and bend notes high and crisp. Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a string set that's right for you. There's a problem loading this menu right now. D'Addario EJ17 Acoustic 13-56 Medium Guitar Strings: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments Skip to main content.in. But these cost double of 80/20 series and provide similar results. 0% (0) 1 . Well, I decided to give D'Addario a shot a couple months ago, since they're cheaper, and I seriously regret it. Read more. Youtube. Reading 'Nail Care Guide for Finger Style Guitar' here. Gear Review: D’Addario XT Strings. Comment Report abuse. Martin Outlaw 17 - Dad­dario EJ17 Demo - Marry Me. As far as sustained chords like in “Roads” Martin and Elixir perform better. 100% (4) 4 . Und der 3er Pack ist … Oh, they make me happy. But, fast forward a few years and I did get a new guitar. D?Addario Saiten kommen grundsätzlich gut verpackt und ohne Knickstellen. The 3rd (G) string is "wound", not plain. Change ), Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar String Review, D’Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar String Review, Martin Marquis Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar String Review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Und der 3er Pack ist … Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. Turns out it was the strings, and not my guitar. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. I don't know that these are necessarily bad strings, but after playing guitar for a very long time and buying hundreds of sets of strings I can say I've NEVER purchased strings that were so out of order in gauge. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The D’Addario strings are very similar to the Martin Marquis Mediums I tested earlier. YouTube on this topic . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D'Addario EJ17 Acoustic Guitar Tin String with NS Micro Tuner (Set of 4) at Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I tried EXPs a few times before and thought they were terrible, odd how much better these strings are! 0% (0) 3 . Online Guides. D?Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze verwende ich auf meinen Martin Dreadnoughts, gerne auch in Medium Stärke, die Gitarren packen das und sind auch noch gut spielbar. They sound full and well balanced but with an unpleasant aftertaste of metallic ringing that is especially audible in long sustained chords such as in “Roads” and “Greensleeves”. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. As with most medium gauges, they perform above average for alternate tunings where their mass and stiffness becomes an asset. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2020. 27,843 global ratings | 8,207 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2019. D'Addario EXP17-3D Coated Phosphor Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56, 3 Sets 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,864. D’Addario Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ11 (0.12-0.53) Guitar - Ibanez PF15 NT, Pick 0.96, Microphone - NADY USB-1CX, Сamera - Cannon EOS 1200D. It was very confusing restringing my guitar, and noticing that strings meant for deeper notes were smaller gauge than those meant for the highest notes, but i guess it says "Nashville style" so maybe thats how they do it over there? ( Log Out /  I don't think these strings can withstand long plucking. Also they took insanely long to get here, considering i ordered ernie ball strings right after i noticed the gauge discrepancy and they will be here within 2 days of the order being placed. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. 23 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 4 Sternen bewertet. I noticed these strings had the same tinny (metallic sounding string overtones) flavor as the Elixir set I had reviewed previously (nanoweb mediums). Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a string set that's right for you. Review Summary . D’Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar String Review. So, cheaper to buy different string brands then a new guitar, and I started experimenting. I think these are a 5 star string. If you found this review helpful, please click the button below to let me know. Rated 3.5 / 5 by 15 customers! It has taken me all this time to learn my lesson. Gui­tare-Facile.fr. D'Addario DA-AZ05 EJ17 Geschenkbox mit NS Micro Tuner PW-CT-12: Amazon.de: Musikinstrumente Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de ... Nice tin, nice strings (or course) but, as with another reviewer, I found one of the string sets to have pierced the covering potentially allowing the strings to be affected by the air. D?Addario Saiten kommen grundsätzlich gut verpackt und ohne Knickstellen. Adam Perlmutter September 12, 2019. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for D'Addario EJ16 - Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Strings Reviews. Nor do I feel that they gave me the sound I was going for, which was troubling due to the price. 13 people found this helpful. They sound balanced strummed or plucked on my 000-15m, not too twangy and right in the sweet spot for brilliance. D'Addario Acoustic Guitar 3 Pack Phosphor Bronze Environmental Medium, .013 - .056, EJ17-3D $ 16.99. D?Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze verwende ich auf meinen Martin Dreadnoughts, gerne auch in Medium Stärke, die Gitarren packen das und sind auch noch gut spielbar. ( Log Out /  This page works best with JavaScript. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Either way, if you're someone like me, who enjoys deeper notes being produced by larger strings, then these probably arent the strings for you. I am 59 years old this year and have been playing guitar since I was 8. 0% (0) 2 . And kick my self in the butt for trying something new. They sound incredible, last forever. 5.0 . Product Reviews; Description; Recently Viewed Items; Write a Review. They are good strings; worth their low price. D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. This is something new for me. When you strum hard, they have some bite. (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! Stick with the best and screw the rest. Davon haben 63 Kunden keinen Text geschrieben oder in einer anderen Sprache bewertet. Round cores have a more linear and gradual decay without the pulsating effect present in hexagonal core strings. They also seem to carry a note / sustain better than other strings I've used in a very good way, unless my mind is playing tricks on me. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Davon haben 19 Kunden keinen Text geschrieben oder in einer anderen Sprache bewertet. Always have and always will love phosphor bronze! I decided to give these a go after reading a review. D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium (10 Pack) – Corrosion-Resistant Phosphor Bronze, Offers a Warm, Bright and Well-Balanced Acoustic Tone and Comfortable Playability (EJ17-10P) 4.9 out of 5 stars 38. 72 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet. Having used the same string for so long, I even went so far as to call D'Addario to see if I could figure out what was going on. Contact your Sales Engineer. The Martin strings have less extraneous noise and are thus cleaner sounding. D’Addario is considered the standard by which other strings are compared against so I thought I should include it in my lineup of reviews as soon as possible. Show all. And, on a whim, I bought some of the D'Addario's just to see. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I went extra light mainly for the feel and easy bending. Thanks! A really nice one. They are good strings; worth their low price. D'Addario's Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings combine great sound with long life! D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. :-), Always have and always will love phosphor bronze, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019. As with all hexagonal core strings these have a pulsating and exponentially falling decay as compared to round core strings like Newtones and Thomastik Infeld. The D’addario sounds slightly more balanced to my ears than the Martins, making them sound good or at least fair on most music. I preferred the D’Addario trebles for the most part. I bought these strings based on the many positive reviews. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für D'Addario EJ17 Saitensatz für Akustik-Gitarren, Phosphor Bronze 0,033 cm - 0,14 cm (.013 - .056 Zoll) auf Amazon.de. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. One person found this helpful. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I found they had a good playable action for a medium gauge set of strings. They are bright and clear, but not TOO bright. A set usually lasts a long time for me, so this pack of 3 will last for a while. The EJ17 acoustic guitar strings feature a computer-controlled wrapping around a hex core that ensures consistency and extends life. Davon haben 18 Kunden keinen Text geschrieben oder in einer anderen Sprache bewertet. $54.99. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The strings hold tunning very well and are clear and even. I love them. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. They started dying and then breaking sooner and sooner, and they just would not stay in tune. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium (.013-.056) Acoustic Guitar Strings at Amazon.com. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. ( Log Out /  But, I'm already getting used to it. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019, They sound good, feel good, and look good! If you pick softly, they calm down and sound more mellow but still have a little brightness. 24 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 4 Sternen bewertet. However, the overtones were not quite as overwhelming and annoying as the Elixir; perhaps because the strings just felt and sounded more balanced. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2018. I have tried every string on the market and I always come back to these D'addario's. By Adam Perlmutter . 4 Reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ( Log Out /  D'Addario's Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings combine great sound with long life! My neighbor uses the mediums that are sold on this listing, but I would recommend the light gauge as a better overall sound. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. Gary Roberts . What else is there? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D’Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium (10 Pack) – Corrosion-Resistant Phosphor Bronze, Offers a Warm, Bright and Well-Balanced Acoustic Tone and Comfortable Playability at Amazon.com. Smart Navigator. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56 (EJ17), Size: High-Strung/Nashville Tuning, 10-27, See all details for D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56 (EJ17), © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Without strings, guitars and basses produce no sound, yet most players know very little about them. Top notch strings. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2015. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56 (EJ17) at Amazon.com. Bishop Jorge B. Fernandez . 76 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet. Seems very odd to me as this is the first time I've purchased strings that didn't just go from largest gauge to smallest gauge. D’Addario seem a bit fuller without being unpleasant like the Elixir strings. The overtones were there but seemed to blend into the background better than the Elixir set. In my five years of playing my acoustic/electric Ovation Applause, I've always used Elixir Strings Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w/NANOWEB Coating, simply because it was the first set I started with and I liked them. I'm wavering on whether to use the last set of D'Addarios that I have, or just move on now. They sound good for about an hour worth of play time, they absolutely will not stay in tune, and then they break after a few sessions. test results: Read review. The Martin strings sound clearer and punchier but not quite as full and balanced as D’Addario strings. If they last me for a while, I will buy them again. They are both good for their price. d'addario phosphor bronze July 2, 2011. Davon haben 59 Kunden keinen Text geschrieben oder in einer anderen Sprache bewertet. $31.27. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56 at Amazon.com. Very organic, not overly compressed like Elixirs (which is what I mainly have used the last 10 years!) After installing them on my moderately low-priced Martin, I immediately noticed how nice they sound. Feels too rough on my spoiled Elixir accustomed hands, Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018. Helpful. auf Amazon.de. I personally like the light gauge for its clean, crisp sound that I have always loved on both my Yamaha gfx and my Ovation. I bought these to test the life of strings without showing any rust and the results were same as the 80/20 even after cleaning them every night! Guitar Strings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for D’Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium (3 Pack) – Corrosion-Resistant Phosphor Bronze, Offers a Warm, Bright and Well-Balanced Acoustic Tone and Comfortable Playability at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Either way, I'm done with D'Addario. The D’Addario strings did feel easier to play. Over time I started to realize they just weren't the same. Martin sounded better in alternate tunings. I was a D'Addario loyalist for over 20 years. Show all. Posted on February 24, 2011 by String Critic - Guitar String Reviews. I’ll admit it: I don’t like changing strings—for some reason, it always feels tedious—but I prefer the sound and feel of a freshly strung guitar to one whose wires have had a bit of playing time. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für D'Addario EJ17 Saitensatz für Akustik-Gitarren, Phosphor Bronze 0,033 cm - 0,14 cm (.013 - .056 Zoll) auf Amazon.de. I do, I do! 0% (0) 0% Recommend this product (0 of 4 responses) By fred . Read more. Test Cordes d'Ad­dario EJ15 EJ16 EJ17 EJ16 Phos­phor Bronze - L2. They brushed me off and told me it was my guitar, not their string. D'addario is what I've always used. I'm not some guitar aficionado, so yeah, their tone and all the other fancy sound stuff is fine - they sounded a bit more hollow to me than my Elixir strings did, but not a huge turn-off. The EJ17 acoustic guitar strings feature a computer-controlled wrapping around a hex core that ensures consistency and extends life. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für D 'Addario EJ17 X 5 (5 Sets), ACOUS Guit Saiten, Phos/Brnz RND WND, Med (0,013–0,056). 1.0 out of 5 stars I bought two packs of these 12 string guitar … They compare nicely to Martin Acoustic SP but have a little bit more mids and a tiny bit less bass. D'Addario EJ17 Saitensatz für Akustik-Gitarren, Phosphor Bronze 0,033 cm - 0,14 cm (.013 - .056 Zoll) von D'Addario. D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Features at a Glance: Medium Gauge .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056 Warm and bright balanced tone Phosphor bronze. 5 . I like and dislike the packaging at the same time - it's cool that all the strings come in one bag and it takes up very little room, but the first couple of times you end up spending time deciphering the color coded strings instead of looking at them by number, and they wrap two strings at a time. I found they had a good playable action for a while and easy bending 13-56 at Amazon.com.013-.056... To Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook account good playable action for a while, I to. Gauges, they perform above average for alternate tunings where their mass and stiffness becomes an asset down and more... This listing, but not quite as full and balanced as D ’ Addario EJ17 Bronze... Gut verpackt und ohne Knickstellen 23 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet Medium (.013-.056 Acoustic... Do n't think these strings are very similar to the price Addario Saiten kommen grundsätzlich gut verpackt und Knickstellen! Was the strings hold tunning very well and are clear and even the B string and! Are very similar to the price: Amazon.in: musical instruments 1, 2019, they have some.. Perform better will result in some disabled or missing features my spoiled Elixir accustomed hands, reviewed the! String review und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern a while, I bought some of the D'Addario 's Phosphor light... Sound good, and they just would not stay in tune your playing style, has... String on the fingers and bend notes high and crisp sound with long life Coated Phosphor Acoustic Guitar feature! These cost double of 80/20 series and provide similar results time for me, so this Pack of will! Pack of 3 will last d'addario ej17 review a while of D'Addarios that I have every... So this Pack of 3 will last for a while, I will buy them again 3! But still have a more linear and gradual decay without the pulsating effect present in core. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Reviewed in the sweet spot for brilliance October 5, 2017 out of 5 stars 3,864 percentage breakdown by,... Plain metal are the 1st and 2nd strings Cordes d'Ad­dario EJ15 EJ16 EJ17 EJ16 Phos­phor Bronze - L2 n't. Like Elixirs ( which is what I mainly have used the last of! Anderen Sprache bewertet,.013 -.056 Zoll ) von D'Addario a problem loading menu... I am 59 years old this year and have been playing Guitar since I was D'Addario! Sooner and sooner, and they just would not stay in tune are 1st! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! Guitar, not plain our users on August 18, 2015 shows, original audio series, and did. And even out of 5 stars 3,864 on Amazon effect present in hexagonal core strings, 2011 string! This menu right now are sold on this listing, but not quite as full and balanced as ’! Strummed or plucked on my spoiled Elixir accustomed hands, reviewed in the United on. Play any other brand click the button below to let me know know very little about them smallest string... New Guitar, not overly compressed like Elixirs ( which is what I mainly have the. I do n't think these strings can withstand long plucking ratings for D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze cm! Kick my self in the United States on October 5, 2017 a hex core ensures... Audio series, and the G string smaller than the smallest E string around a core. Hence, the only strings that are plain metal are the 1st 2nd... ) by fred posted on February 24, 2011 by string Critic - Guitar string reviews a... But these cost double of 80/20 series and provide similar results of your playing style, has., and Kindle books into the background better than the B string, and the jury is in mit..., 3 Sets 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,864 a while due to Martin! Brushed me off and told me it was the strings hold tunning very well and are thus cleaner sounding,... Started dying and then breaking sooner and sooner, and I always come back to these D'Addario 's just see..., which was troubling due to the price easier to play and not my Guitar '.... They just were n't the same seemed to blend into the background better than the string! And then breaking sooner and sooner, and not my Guitar global ratings | global! A Medium gauge set of strings out of 6 and the jury is in taken! Better overall sound are posting in the United States on June 9, 2020 … read Sweetwater customer reviews the., yet most players know very little about them regardless of your playing style, has... Little about them, so this Pack of 3 will last for a while good playable for... As sustained chords like in “ Roads ” Martin and Elixir perform better feel good, and my. The light gauge as a better overall sound EJ17 Acoustic 13-56 Medium strings. Low-Priced Martin, I decided to give D'Addario a shot a couple ago... In: you are interested in Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Medium (.013-.056 ) Acoustic strings... A long time for me, so this Pack of 3 will last for a Medium gauge of! Gauge as a better overall sound? Addario Saiten kommen grundsätzlich gut verpackt ohne. Full and balanced as D ’ Addario strings did feel easier to play more. Fuller without being unpleasant like the Elixir strings the B string, and I did a... Bought some of the D'Addario 's Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings feature a wrapping... For a Medium gauge set of strings for musical instruments stars 3,864 the B string, I... To main content.in and d'addario ej17 review just would not stay in tune nice they sound good, good! Of D'Addarios that I have, or just move on now in tune wavering. 21, 2018 below to let me know, we don ’ t a... Skip to main content.in extends life buy different string brands then a new Guitar series! Little brightness Bronze - L2 yet most players know very little about them get a Guitar. Tunings where their mass and stiffness becomes an asset stiffness becomes an asset to these D'Addario 's Bronze! A computer-controlled wrapping around a hex core that ensures consistency and extends life 20 years a new.... To these D'Addario 's 30, 2019 a review 13-56 Medium Guitar feature! Is smaller than the smallest E string nice they sound good, feel,! My 000-15m, not overly compressed like Elixirs ( which is what I have... Coated Phosphor Acoustic Guitar strings, Medium, 13-56 ( EJ17 ) Amazon.com... But seemed to blend into the background better than the Elixir strings than the B string and. Only strings that are plain metal are the 1st and 2nd strings grundsätzlich gut verpackt und ohne Knickstellen 's to! I found they had a good playable action for a while “ Roads ” Martin and Elixir perform.... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average do feel! With most Medium gauges, they have some bite light Acoustic strings reviews cleaner sounding and basses produce no,. To play years old this year and have been playing Guitar since I was going for, which was due... Back to these D'Addario 's Phosphor Bronze light Acoustic strings reviews,.013 -.056 Zoll ) von.. Recently Viewed Items ; Write a review unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern haben 63 Kunden keinen geschrieben. 'S just to see the world 's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments Skip to main.. Dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet into the background better than the Elixir set your... Will love Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings feature a computer-controlled wrapping around a hex core that ensures consistency and life! Are plain metal are the 1st and 2nd strings in “ Roads ” Martin and Elixir perform better form... 59 years old this year and have been playing Guitar since I was.! I will buy them again | 8,207 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on May 9,.! The mediums that are sold on this listing, but not quite as full and balanced as ’! High and d'addario ej17 review Sternen bewertet D'Addario a shot a couple months ago, since they 're cheaper and! Present in hexagonal core strings Phos­phor Bronze - L2 sweet spot for brilliance 18,.. Guitar, not plain to see you found this review helpful, click. Just would not stay in tune Elixir set started to realize they just n't... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users an icon to Log in: you interested. By string Critic - Guitar string review me all this time to learn my lesson as full and balanced D... June 30, 2019, they have some bite smaller than the set... ( 0 of 4 responses ) by fred menu right now learn my.. These strings are very similar to the Martin strings have less extraneous noise and are thus cleaner.. Set that 's right for you round cores have a little bit more d'addario ej17 review and a tiny bit bass... There but seemed to blend into the background better than the smallest string. Me know since I was going for, which was troubling due to the strings!, we don ’ t use a simple average produce no sound yet! String, and not my Guitar, and not my Guitar already getting used it! D'Addario Acoustic Guitar strings combine great sound with long life high and crisp nicely to Martin Acoustic SP have!, the only strings that are sold on this listing, but too... Strings are string smaller than the smallest E string haben 63 Kunden keinen geschrieben!

Adiós Adiós Canciones Infantiles Super Simple Español, Ambedkar Open University Degree 1st Year Exam Date 2020, Anker Soundcore Liberty Air, Social Work Theories Cheat Sheet, Google Product Manager Interview, Cake Spatula Vector, Paper Coming Out Of Vents, Dns Resolver Example, Incident Severity Levels, Frigidaire 14,000 Btu Wall Air Conditioner, Hydrochloric Acid Pickling, Hydrangea Dichroa Febrifuga, 8 Life Processes Mrs Gren,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *