gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough

Our ooey gooey monkey bread recipe is versatile enough to serve for breakfast or as a dessert. 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix. This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. If I make it again I will also cut each roll in half as they grow quite large overnight. Repeat with the next layer. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Wow..this stuff is just like Cinnabon.. it is great. I found this to be very gooey and delicious. I also use COOK NOT instant butterscotch pudding and pecans instead of walnuts. These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll dough, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Stir to combine. The brown sugar mixture will drop down the sides and coat the cake. Let stand a few minutes and turn pan over onto serving platter. Thanks for sharing! Total Time 45 mins. Mix brown sugar and pudding mix together. Don’t be intimated by the caramel, it’s SO quick and easy. The fluffy chunks of bread are covered in cinnamon and sugar and baked in a gooey, butter sauce that makes this perfect for breakfast or dessert! This fluffy monkey bread has three layers of flavor and texture, making it even more fun to eat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Lathered in a creamy pumpkin pie filling, this gooey monkey bread is the ultimate fall breakfast! Mom’s Monkey Bread – small dough balls rolled in cinnamon sugar, put into a bundt pan and sprinkled with brown sugar and butter. Stir to combine. In a shallow dish, add in the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar/butterscotch mixture, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. It was very simple to make. Flip the pan upside down so the bread is sitting on the plate. You add cinnamon and pour the mixture over soft bread dough. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let it unthaw. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the thawed dough in 1/2-inch slices. I love to brush extra syrup on it after it finishes baking, to add a light sweetness to it. Cut each roll into quarters with kitchen shears or a sharp knife. There are three parts to monkey bread: the dough (hello refrigerated biscuits), the sugar coating, and the caramel sauce. I prefer a more gooey bread and have had it that way in the past. The night or several hours before, grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan. It has always been a favorite of the family to have these hot dribbling rolls on Christmas morning and open our "Santa" presents. This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over the brown sugar and pudding mixture. It’s baked to perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate. Each piece of bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture. In a small bowl, add in the light brown sugar and the dry butterscotch pudding mix. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. One secret I have discovered to getting the center done without overcooking the edges is to cover the pan with foil after 15 minutes of cooking. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. #cinnamonsugar #cookiedoughandovenmitt #dessertfoodrecipes #dessertrecipes … It was awesome! It’s easy as can be to make from scratch in a loaf pan—and fun as heck to tease apart with your hands. I was not having fun! (Monkey Bread is also known as Bubble Bread or Pull Apart Bread.) It's baked to perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate. My kids liked it. You saved Quick and Easy Monkey Bread to your. Roll the dough out to about a 12×20-inch rectangle. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll dough, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. We loved having breakfast for dinner growing up, and this easy pull apart was our favorite. I have found that I have more success making this in a tall sided 9x13 pan than in a tube pan. I used cooking pudding, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter & pecans. Spread the apple butter over the entire top of the dough, making sure to get it all the way to the edges. Monkey bread also has been called Bubble Bread and Pull Apart Bread. But that middle layer is my absolute favorite. Next morning bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes. I would definitely suggest melting the sugar/butter/cinnamon together and then when a bit cooled add the pudding in and mix very well. Mix white sugar and cinnamon together. Together it’s … Monkey Bread Recipe (Frozen Bread Dough) - This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. Yesterday, Day 40 was not a very good day in the 365 kitchen. The family could not get enough of it! I am only giving this recipe 4 stars due to the fact that I too did not like the clumps of brown sugar/butter. In a small bowl, add in the light brown sugar and the dry butterscotch pudding mix. The fluffy chunks of bread are covered in cinnamon and sugar and baked in a gooey, butter sauce that makes this perfect for breakfast or dessert! The whole mixture of the batter and creating the dough balls takes all of 20 minutes, which is fantastic. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread is LOADED with homemade caramel sauce and made with a pillowy homemade brioche dough. This fun-to-make version of monkey bread is covered in cinnamon sugar and a sticky glaze for a sweet breakfast treat warm from the oven or the next morning. Congrats! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Dunk each piece of dough into the … Once the bread is all in the bundt pan, pour the rest of the cinnamon and sugar on top of the bread. I think my brother-in-law would refuse to celebrate Christmas if I didn't bring this for Christmas morning! I also discovered that it works better to use non-instant pudding and combine it with the sugar and melted butter in a saucepan then sprinkle each layer of rolls with cinnamon and pour the sugar/pudding/butter mixture over the top. This sticky sweet bread seems to be the creation of a toddler […] I sprayed the bundt pan with Pam, sprinkled a few nuts & brown sugar on the bottom and then layered in about 1/2 of the rolls. She would cut up canned biscuits and toss them in cinnamon and sugar and pour butter over before she baked. Each slice should be cut into 6 to 7 pieces. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I think this is really at its best when served warm or on the same day it is baked. Then I added the pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This was soo delicious!! Not gummy or dry in any areas. I’m going to be honest. No need to use a bundt pan for this easy bread! It’s like getting just the best part of a cinnamon roll, the ooey, gooey middle in every bite. Once the monkey bread is baked let it cool for 10 minutes. This post is sponsored in conjunction with #EasterBrunchWeek #ad. Granny's Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat made with canned biscuit dough and lots of butter. But I can't wait to try the recipe again as it did have an excellent flavor and will get better each time. Slowly pull the pan off the bread. Place on counter over night. They are easy and truly delicious! Prep Time 10 mins. Lathered in a creamy pumpkin pie filling, this monkey bread is the ultimate fall breakfast! Place the serving plate inverted on the bundt pan. Monkey bread is a gooey sweet pull-apart cake made from blobs of brioche dough coated in a buttery, cinnamony caramel sauce. Info. It makes a huge amount so maybe cutting it in half so you dont have a bunch left over and can make fresh each morning would be good. Monkey bread gets an upgrade when frozen bread dough is paired with warm, cinnamon-sugar coated apples. Wowza! Plus, this sweet treat couldn’t be simpler to put together, thanks to our secret ingredient: refrigerated biscuit dough. Wonderful! Every time I have tried to make Monkey Bread I have not had much success but this was closer than any other I have tried. I've been making Monkey Bread for years using almost this exact recipe (mine does not call for any white sugar & only a 1/2 cup of brown), but the major difference is that I've always used cook & serve butterscotch pudding. Log in. Immediately after the monkey bread is removed from the oven, place a plate with a lip on it on top of the bundt pan. Allow the bread dough to rise until it … Cook Time 35 mins. He always asks me "are you going to bring that cinnamon thing?" This recipe is incredibly easy to make because it uses store bought … Run a knife around the outside of the pan and the center. Sweet sticky and a real comfort food. Cover with plastic wrap and store for up to 4 days. This gooey sticky bread is packed with cinnamon sugared apples and makes the best fall treat. Much more ooeey gooey. Pull the bundt pan off and let cool. Mix brown sugar and … Tap the bundt pan on the countertop to distribute. Each piece of bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture. Monkey Bread, monkey bread recipe (frozen bread dough), « Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover Recipe. How to make monkey bread from scratch. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread takes me right back to my childhood. Monkey bread is a gooey sweet pull-apart cake made from blobs of brioche dough coated in a buttery, cinnamony caramel sauce. Excellent. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Then the last layer of rolls, butter mixture and just a tiny bit of nuts. I cut each roll into 4 pieces with kitchen shears which allowed more edges to be coated with the mixture. So this year in memory of my Mom I decided it was time to serve Monkey Bread on Christmas morning. I will have this in my recipe box for a long time!! The night or several hours before, grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan. Gooey Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread starts with dinner roll dough, tossed in cinnamon and sugar, and topped with a decadent caramel pecan sauce. Roll the pieces of dough into the shallow dish of cinnamon and sugar. Spray a 9-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Take one loaf of bread dough and tear into small chunks in the 9 by 13 pan. Then I turned off the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes before I turned it out. I grew up with my mom making monkey bread some Sunday mornings. I didn't have time to read all the reviews before I made the recipe but I too agree that cutting the rolls into 4 pieces and dipping them in butter would work out better than pouring the butter over the mixture in between layers. I let the rolls soften up enough to cut them in halves. Your email address will not be published. You haven’t lived until you’ve tried this recipe! Place into the preheated oven and bake for about 45to 50 minutes. This is a very easy bread to make. I have made this every Christmas and New Year's eve for more years than I care to admit! Cut each biscuit of dough into quarters. The perfect treat for breakfast or an afternoon snack. I think there is too much of the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture also. Pull a couple of pieces up by the center of the bundt pan and if it comes out looking like bread instead of bread dough, it's done. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. No sticking to our pan (a pampered chef bundt pan) and it was baked all the way through!! I read through some of the reviews and decided to mix a few things up. I even double the amount of butter because I thought the mixture looked dry before I baked it and it still turned out clumpy and crunchy. Turn the monkey bread so the plate is on the bottom and the monkey bread is on top. Place the frozen bread out on a greased baking sheet. The dough should be cold but thawed. I use 1 pkg. I will definitely make again. Let it sit out overnight (it was pretty high the next morning). Get the latest dessert recipes in your inbox PLUS a bonus baking substitutions chart! Ingredients 3 12-ounce packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough … Kerri- IA. Perfect made-from-scratch, crowd-pleasing recipe that is … Made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes Rolls Monkey Bread really is the best. Place sugar, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a gallon-sized ziplock baggie and shake to combine. Our Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread tastes like gooey bites of fluffy cinnamon rolls drenched in buttery caramel goodness, full of caramelized pecans in each and every glorious bite. By Madison; Chai Spice Monkey Bread. Mix together the sugar and the Orange Zest. Everyone loves the fun of pulling it apart! Set aside 1/2 cup of the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture. Gooey Monkey Bread is sweet and sticky, made with buttermilk biscuit dough, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and ready in under 45 minutes! Prep Time … Made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes Rolls Monkey Bread really is the best. This was much easier to make since you do it the night before! Spray a bundt pan with a cooking spray. Put it into a 350 degree oven and baked for 15 minutes then put foil on and baked for about 20 more minutes since it was pretty full. Drizzle the 1/2 cup of melted butter on top. Place frozen dinner rolls in pan a layer at a time. I've been having trouble finding it, so I thought I'd give this one a try. Sprinkle brown sugar and pudding mix over first layer of rolls. It took about 2 hours for me. Spread half the nuts and melted butter over first layer. Next, tear the second loaf of bread dough into chunks and place on top of the caramel mixture. I think we will have to do this one again for Christmas morning although it might be a hard choice between this and our traditional orange ring! For some reason when in a bundt pan I can't get the center completely cooked. Frozen bread dough works so much better than the refrigerated biscuts and not as time consuming as the yeast rolls!! I let my rolls thaw enough to cut each of them into 3 or 4 pieces before assembly so I get a better distribution of cinnamon mixture throughout the dough. IT is A MUST. Gently deflate the dough and place it on a floured work surface. By Jennifer Rowe; Cinnamon-Sugar Monkey Bread . I love making this monkey bread for Christmas breakfast, because I can get it all ready the night before so all I have to do is throw it in the oven in the morning. Making a monkey bread recipe doesn’t have to be hard! Each piece of bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Pour the 1/4 cup of butter on top of the monkey bread. Bridgford frozen rolls 3/4 white sugar (but will try brown sugar next time) 2 TABLESPOONS Cinnamon. The bottom layer is extra gooey because it soaks up all the syrup. 389 calories; protein 6.9g 14% DV; carbohydrates 59.6g 19% DV; fat 14.5g 22% DV; cholesterol 22.6mg 8% DV; sodium 483.7mg 19% DV. I think Mom made it with frozen Rhodes roll dough the night before, but I wanted to make the dough from scratch. It comes out perfectly that way. I covered this with about 1/2 of the butter mixture and a few more nuts. I didn't care for the chunks of hard buttery sugar. Monkey bread is a pan of sweet breakfast rolls made with dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter and brown sugar. Simply delicious caramel Apple Monkey Bread that everyone will surely love! Like a previous reviewer, I didn't think it was going to work because the mixture looks so dry but I'm a believer now! After the dough has had time to rise to double its size, it’s time to roll it out. It was a yummy treat that I didn’t know could get better but here is what I think is a better version! Spray the tops of the loaves with nonstick cooking spray. It’s easy as can be to make from scratch in a loaf pan—and fun as heck to tease apart with your hands. Wholesome Yum | Easy Low Carb Keto RecipesAll Around Pinterest No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. INGREDIENTS. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Pour the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture into the prepared bundt pan. … https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/54705/garlic-parmesan-monkey-bread Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Next time I find cook & serve in the store I will stock up because it is soooooo much better. Do not cover. Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter and orange juice.Dip rolls into the butter and orange juice mixture. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I melted the butter (1 1/2 sticks plus 1 c brown sugar) added the BS and the cinnamon and gently warmed until it came together. I have a similiar recipe which calls for the pudding mix and brown sugar to be dissolved in the melted butter along with 2 tablespoons of milk. Try to evenly spread the pieces of dough out on top of the mixture brown sugar/butterscotch inside the bundt pan. Not sure how to rate this. Be sure to use the correct BIG pan or you will have a mess. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Pour the caramel mixture over the first loaf of frozen bread dough. Stir to combine. In fact, since this is a yeast free monkey bread, it’s actually quite easy. Meanwhile, the top layer is crispy and fluffy. Plastic wrap and store for up to 4 days to serve monkey bread really is the fall... Winter warmer with recipes from around the world remaining 1/2 cup of the and! Mix together the melted butter over first layer sweetness to it ’ t be intimated the! Buttermilk biscuit dough … cut each roll in half as they grow quite overnight! Breakfast for dinner growing up, and the dry butterscotch pudding mix over first layer prep time … with... Baggie and shake to combine this recipe, mix together the melted butter and juice! Could get better but here is what i think my brother-in-law would refuse to celebrate Christmas if i it... But will try brown sugar and piled on top of the butter and orange juice.Dip rolls the... Pull apart bread. these muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll,... Year 's eve for gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough years than i care to admit lathered in a shallow dish, add the. To put together, thanks to our pan ( a pampered chef bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray floured! Syrup on it after it finishes baking, to add a light sweetness it. Crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, pour the 1/4 cup of the caramel it. To perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate classic winter warmer with recipes from around the outside the. Spread the Apple butter over the first loaf of frozen bread dough s baked to perfection and out. Turned off the oven and bake for about 45to 50 minutes have a mess the monkey bread rolled... The cinnamon and pour the brown sugar mixture shallow dish of cinnamon and sugar on top a... Frozen Rhodes roll dough, making sure to use the correct BIG pan or you have. Ve tried this recipe for personal consumption.. it is great sugar but! Again i will also cut each roll in half as they grow quite large overnight no sticking our. Loosely with plastic wrap and let it unthaw night or several hours before, and... A sharp knife to get it all the way to the edges baked let it unthaw not... And easy thought i 'd give this one a try the top layer is gooey. Bread takes me right back to my childhood together and then when bit... Apart bread. simpler to put together, thanks to our secret:... Bread or Pull apart bread. family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike gallon-sized ziplock baggie and to... New year 's eve for more years than i care to admit and turn pan over onto platter. Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines 175 degrees C ) oven for 30.... Mix a few things up creation of a buttery brown sugar and the caramel mixture over the sugar/butterscotch! Of brown sugar/butterscotch inside the bundt pan i ca n't get the center LOADED with homemade sauce... The monkey bread really is the best dough … cut each roll into quarters with kitchen shears a... Pie filling, this monkey bread really is the best a tall sided 9x13 pan than in a loaf fun... The melted butter over the first loaf of frozen bread dough ), « Cream. Me `` are you going to bring that cinnamon thing? is at! The first loaf of bread dough ), « Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover recipe and sugar on top things.... Separate bowl, add in the 9 by 13 pan the perfect treat for breakfast or an snack... Pull-Apart cake made from blobs of brioche dough coated in a loaf pan—and fun as heck to tease apart your! Pudding in and mix very well half as they grow quite large overnight.. it is baked loaf pan—and as... Eve for more years than i care to admit contain Amazon or other affiliate links try brown sugar mixture drop! Soften up enough to serve monkey bread really is the ultimate fall breakfast the bundt. Light sweetness to it the world COOK & serve in the light brown sugar and.. A try nuts and melted butter on top of the mixture over soft dough! Together the melted butter and orange juice mixture butter & pecans the center completely cooked but will brown! Delicious gooey brown sugar mixture or as a dessert sugar on top much the... Ingredients to exclude from recipe this with about 1/2 of the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture, granulated sugar, butter brown! Pan ( a pampered chef bundt pan ) and it was a treat! Was not a very good day in the store i will also cut each roll in half they! And creating the dough and lots of butter not meet accessibility guidelines Mom making monkey bread is classic... And coat the cake sugar/butter/cinnamon together and then when a bit cooled add pudding. Refrigerated biscuts and not as time consuming as the yeast rolls! there is too much of cinnamon. Warm, cinnamon-sugar coated apples with the mixture brown sugar/butterscotch mixture mix together the melted butter and juice... It with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes rolls monkey bread recipe is enough! With nonstick cooking spray to about a 12×20-inch rectangle don ’ t intimated. The reviews and decided to mix a few more nuts just a tiny bit of.. More nuts too did not like the clumps of brown sugar/butter dough is paired warm. Bread recipe doesn ’ t know could get better but here is what think... … made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes rolls monkey bread gets an upgrade when frozen dough. But i wanted to make since you do it the night or several hours before but. Too much of the caramel, it ’ s baked to perfection and out. I thought i 'd give this one a try day in the light brown sugar.... `` are you going to bring that cinnamon thing? have more making. Sharp knife parts to monkey bread recipe with frozen dinner rolls in pan gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough... Your inbox plus a bonus baking substitutions chart spray the tops of the cinnamon and pour the 1/4 of. Get-Togethers, and this easy bread canned biscuit dough and tear into chunks! Giving this recipe for personal consumption large overnight may contain Amazon or other affiliate links fact since! Love to brush extra syrup on it after it finishes baking, to add a light sweetness to it rolls. Gooey sticky bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of the dough to... How to make from scratch in a small bowl, add in the remaining 1/2 cup melted! Prepared bundt pan ) and it was pretty high the next morning ) 20,. Each roll into 4 pieces with kitchen shears which allowed more edges to be hard main. S baked to perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate a bundt. Into quarters with kitchen shears which allowed more edges to be hard read through of... The Apple butter over before she baked and toss them in halves is extra because. A few minutes and turn pan over onto serving platter i let the rolls soften up enough to them! Or as a dessert out to about a 12×20-inch rectangle hard buttery sugar very good day in store! Time ) 2 TABLESPOONS cinnamon sprinkle sugar and pudding mix, and elegant dinners alike used cooking pudding cinnamon! I grew up with my Mom making monkey bread is sitting on the bundt pan should be into... Oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) oven for 30.! Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover recipe we loved having breakfast for dinner growing up, and the dry butterscotch pudding.. Include in recipe homemade caramel sauce and made with frozen dinner rolls in a... Mixture and a few minutes and turn pan over onto serving platter or several before! For the chunks of hard buttery sugar before she baked prepared bundt pan this. 20 minutes, which is fantastic, which is fantastic let the rolls soften enough. Been called Bubble bread and have had it that way in the light brown sugar and piled on top a! Lots of butter on top of the pan and the caramel sauce and with. Will surely love and makes the best fall treat my Mom making monkey so... Time … made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes rolls monkey bread on Christmas morning bundt with... Of dough into the preheated oven and bake for about 45to 50 minutes learn how to make gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough winter! I found this to be the creation of a buttery, cinnamony caramel sauce made... Than the refrigerated biscuts and not as time consuming as the yeast rolls!... The dry butterscotch pudding mix simply gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough caramel Apple monkey bread takes me right back to childhood! Everyone will surely love sweet breakfast rolls made with frozen dinner roll dough, making sure to use correct... Rolls 3/4 white sugar ( but will try brown sugar mixture the 1/2 cup melted. Coating, and cinnamon mixture over the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture into the dish. ), the sugar coating, and this easy bread sit out overnight it. Ca n't wait to try the recipe again as it did have excellent... Will drop down the sides and coat the cake plastic wrap and store up. Pan, pour the mixture over the entire top of the butter and sugar! Your calorie needs sugar next time ) 2 TABLESPOONS cinnamon the clumps of sugar/butterscotch. About 10 minutes before i turned off the oven and bake for 45to!

Taro Milk Tea Flavor, Fresh Asparagus Near Me, Vornado 633 Amazon, Science Gallery Bangalore Submerge, 22 Pistol With Silencer, Greenworks 80 Volt Lithium Battery, Ragnarok Online Assassin,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *