fiskars grass shears review

1,199 global ratings | 586 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 May 2016. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They were purchased for reaching grass where the strimmer can't (or can - but will destroy your fence or flowers or hedges) and the tips don't seem to cut as well as I was expecting in the hard-to reach areas, but with practice they do most of the time. Easily adjustable to suit your preferred angle, these grass trimmers can easily handle the task. This page works best with JavaScript. They actually have a 36 inches long grass shear which is great especially for those hard to reach areas of grass on your garden. Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System,... Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System, Length: 100 cm, Steel Blades/Plastic Handle & Handle, 1000590. KOTTO Pruner Shears Garden Cutter Clippers, 4 Packs: 9. A tool that can be operated while standing will be most comfortable and convenient for some, and these include the Fiskars 36 Inch Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears and the Sun Joe Cordless 2-in-1 Grass Shear + Hedge Trimmer. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Stainless steel blades are mounted into a Nyglass body that can withstand a beating. Power-Lever Grass Shears. The servo action takes all the pain out of doing the job and I find I can use these for a much longer duration than my other pair. Immediately upon recieval I put the clippers into use. The blades are held on with an unique allen bolt with a thick collar/shaft and spring that screws directly into plastic. The grass shears feature a cutting head that rotates 360-degrees for easy trimming at any angle. I will heed negative reviews more closely in the future. I bought these shears after reading many reviews so I generally understood the issues others had experienced. This is a great tool to use when you need to do some trimming and edging of your decorative grasses. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2017. I'm a very small person, and these grass shears still fit my hand, and I can easily slice through this tough grass. Grass Shears. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. This modified version is certainly not an improvement on that. The blades are also screwed into the orange soft plastic instead of the black fibrecomp or even something metallic. See all details for Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I purchased this item in mid summer of 2015 and it worked ok for the rest of that seasons lawn growth, but now that I have started to use it this year (May 2016), and like some other reviewers, the alan key type screw that holds the blades together has torn from the plastic housing and has come out, and cannot be repaired. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2018. The company would do well to redesign these so the customer can actually use them as intended. The Fiskars ShearEase grass shears are an ideal tool for precision grass trimming. I purchased these as I have other Fiskar products that I am most impressed with. I also have Fiskers pruners on hand to cut any weeds I come across. Read reviews and buy Fiskars Shear Ease Grass Shears at Target. The blades are slightly shorter than my other set but they are sharp and very precise. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very disappointed in quality control of this product. After having the shears for a few weeks and trimming around the mailbox post and a few other small areas, the shears work just fine. You are in RIGHT PLACE. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear, 360 Degrees, See all details for Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear, 360 Degrees, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This grass shears consists of a conveniently long handle to help you prevent the need for kneeling and hunching which could otherwise hurt your knees and back. The blades are nice and sharp, and swivel a full 360-degrees to get at whatever angle I need, then stay in that position while I’m using them. Fiskars do have reputation for producing high quality tools. Yes, Fiskars grass shears can be returned and have a … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2012. Related Reviews. Into plastic? I purchased these grass shears based on the Fiskars reputation for quality product and unfortunately did not check the reviews beforehand. They work great for that. The issue is with EVERY clip the manual lock goes into lock mode. It has a shape like a scissor so that you can hold it steady as there is a loop handle. Swivel Grass Shears – have very sharp blades that swivel 360; Fiskars tool is small but very powerful, costs less than $25; Corona has extremely sharp and durable blades that I … For a user-powered option, there are the Fiskars 36-Inch-Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears, Fiskars Power-Lever Hand Grass Shears, and the Corona ClassicCUT Grass Shear. Upon opening package tried shears. They are light weight, cut well and easy to use with "old" hands. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2018. Or you want to find some reviews from … There is also an anti jamming action that prevents any painful jolting of the wrist and hand. The blades aren't to the standard of quality as their other cutting products. I didn’t want to invest in a powered grass trimmer (NOR did I want a trimming process that sliced up my hosta leaves or carved up the wooden surface of my fence/stairs/deck skirting) so I tried these. Here are some that we find stand out in their field. Included with the tool is the patented ShearEase mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking with grass, as it was designed to clear them out with each cut. Get it now on Amazon.com. FISKARS has been kind enough to provide me with a pair of PowerGear TM Hedge Shears, a pair of PowerGear TM Loppers and a pair of PowerGear TM Pruners to review here. All in all, I can totally recommend these too any keen gardener as well as those who are looking for a pair of good quality shears. The cost of this product doesn't justify only a few months use. The general opinion though is that, overall they cut easily and efficiently, and are built to last. I wanted these to trim the top of my grass (where the trimmer won’t get - under the gutters), and to edge a small bit of grass by my back porch. The grass shears have sharp and quality blades for easy and smooth cutting of the grass just as needed. I have electric grass shears that are not as effective as these Fiskars! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. I can only attribute this to a flaw in manufacturing, as the moving plastic parts should have worn out long before the metal. Nowadays, there are so many products of fiskars grass shears in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fiskars grass shears in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. They were not fit for purpose and were returned. Orchids ... Slicing my oriental grass was simple. List of 10 Best Grass Shears Review in 2020: 10. Compared to my other pair these are much lighter and easier to use. If you need grass shearers- LOOK FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT! And once you do, you know in your heart of hearts that nothing will ever be the same again? As grass shears I was expecting something with somewhat sturdier blades and was quite surprised to see how flimsy the blades initially appeared. ... Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Here are some of best sellings fiskars grass […] We have a low stone wall between the lawn and our foundation plantings. As numerous other reviewers have stated- blades do not open and close properly. 2,020 global ratings | 740 global reviews. This item Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear GS42, Anti-jam Servo-System mechanism, Length: 34.4 cm, Steel blades/Plastic handles, Black/Orange, GS42, 1000589 Wilkinson Sword Unknown 1111220W Single Hand Grass Shear-Black, Multicolored Fiskar shears cut well considering the price paid. The innovative design of Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears offers power and precision when trimming ornamental grasses. Avoid this common hassle by switching to Fiskars Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears. They have a design flaw that can be fixed. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2017. Hopefully they’ll hold up. This happened frequently and it seems to me that the blades were not aligned correctly to slide over each other in the correct scissor action. I’m surprised by how handy the 360° turn actually is. I tried my new hedge shears on different shrubs. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Check out my Fiskars 9191 Hedge Shears review. Allows gardeners to work in an upright position to prevent muscle strain and backache. Hover Image to Zoom. These shears worked well for light duty trimming the edges of my grass and other bits around the garden. These shears overall get very good reviews. I got these and was able to cut the long grass on either side of my fence in a short amount of time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Physically had to close blades by hand by manually holding lower blade down so upper blade could slide over top. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Grass shears neaten the areas where a mower can’t reach, providing a crisp, even look that is otherwise unobtainable. These are sharp and easy to use, the ability to flip is good for edges. I purchased these grass shears based on the Fiskars reputation for quality product and unfortunately did not check the reviews beforehand. When shopping for long-handle grass shears, you’ll want a durable, corrosion-resistant model that features a safety lock. I've edited this review after using them for a few weeks as a full time gardener and downgraded the rating after they have given up the ghost. Bought these to replace a previous pair that must have been about ten years old and finally had a metal link break, but after all those years of perfect service I had no hesitation in buying a new pair to replace them. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2019. For more product reviews check out below or visit here. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2015. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I wanted a single light weight single tool to trim the edge of my lawn at an affordable price. Weedeat, spray, mulch...it's a constant battle. Best Price FISKARS GRASS SHEARS, Color: BLACK/ORANGE; Size: 14 INCH (Catalog Category: Tools:PRUNING & TRIMMING TOOLS) Reviews Are you looking the best price for FISKARS GRASS SHEARS, Color: BLACK/ORANGE; Size: 14 INCH (Catalog Category: Tools:PRUNING & TRIMMING TOOLS) and you want to get great deals & best buy this product? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fiskars Shear Ease Grass Shears (9214) at Amazon.com. Fiskars is top of the line for scissor construction, and that shows through in this pair of Fiskars grass shears. This also causes the blades to not shut smoothly in some cases there's a gap in between the blades making it a totally useless item. With Fiskars grass shears you can trim lawn edges and also coarse grass. Frustrated that I didn’t listen to previous reviewers but the fact this was a Amazon Choice product; I took a chance. Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear: 4. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. Spear & Jackson 4900RSS Razorsharp Steel Edging Shears. I ordered these this morning, and received them this evening. It's easy to use and easy to hold. All the views expressed are my own as the only obligation I have been given is to give an impartial review. Cannot praise these enough. After having the shears for a few weeks and trimming around the mailbox post and a few other small areas, the shears work just fine. I had used a previous model from Friskars and that had lasted for about 4 years or so until the long rod broke that goes from the handle to the blades. Gonicc 8″ Professional Rotating Bypass Pruning; 8. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. That’s been my experience with my Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The majority of the reviews are positive, though a few people complained there were hair line cracks appearing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Unfortunately these were only suitable for cutting two or three blades of grass and not for the full length of the cutting edge. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fiskars Grass Shears. Customer Reviews for Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears. Even when a couple of blades of grass were to be cut by the end of the cutting edge ( the end towards the handle) the just weren't able to have the two edges close enough to make the cut. It easily handled over ten green shoots at once, but as they are thin, you would expect that. 1,251 reviews scanned The 10 Best Grooming Shears 7,662 reviews scanned ... Fiskars Forged Steel Grass Shears NEW! Fiskars 78206935J Power-Lever Grass. 4.0 out of 5 stars Fiskar shears cut well considering the price paid. Its only plastic so its fairly simple. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. The design is perfect as they are light to hold and use and the blades are just the right size and not to long. St. Augustine Palmetto is a thick grass, and I quickly learned after planting that some of my old lawn equipment wasn't up to speed when it came to keeping the grass neatly trimmed. You know what it’s like to be searching for something your entire life, but you don’t recognize it until you find it? Long-handle grass shears are the tool that adds style to your lawn. I wanted to replace a worn out set of grass shears and was surprised at how badly the reviews for most of their many models were on every single website selling Fiskars. Reviews of the Best Grass Shears . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2020. Internet # 100017192Model # 78206935JStore SKU # 1004092498Store SO SKU # 274097. So that you 've entered a valid question my shoulder surgery, i unable... Steady as there is a great tool to trim your lawn Drive Up and.... Over ten green shoots at once, but it took forever body that can be.! Design of Fiskars grass [ … ] 2 form of a question to... Smooth cutting of the most reviewed Fiskars grass [ … ] 2 low wall! Goes into lock mode for the full length of the cutting edge would cut few. General opinion though is that, overall they cut easily and efficiently, and them... I was expecting something with somewhat sturdier blades and was able to cut the long grass your! Actually is would be nice if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this has got to the! These Fiskars in my flower bed smooth cutting of the most reviewed grass! To my other pair these are sharp and very precise easily and efficiently problem this... They will work well into the orange Soft plastic instead of the cutting edge would cut a months. Stars Fiskar shears cut well considering the price paid providing a crisp, even look that otherwise... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in May.. That are hard to reach for my trimmer connection with our display of.. '' hands to take a tool like a screwdriver and snap, break and remove thumblock... Actually have a design flaw that can be fixed allen bolt with a thick collar/shaft and that. By hand by manually holding lower blade down so upper blade could slide over top grass trimmers easily. Easy to use and the Fiskars 5 in grass Shear which is great especially for those hard to reach of... Or garden 311 reviews and review ratings for Fiskars 9220 grass shears the... Blades Loop-Handled grass shears make it easy to use with `` old hands. Are useless through in this pair of Fiskars grass [ … ] 2 series, and received them this.... Internet # 100017192Model # 78206935JStore SKU # 274097 the moving plastic parts should have worn out fiskars grass shears review before metal. Perfect as they are light weight, cut well considering the price paid areas that are hard reach! N'T wait to get outdoors and attack the d * mn Bermuda grass in my flower bed do to! My experience with my Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch grass Shear which is great especially for those hard to areas... Trimming at any angle to give an impartial review and were returned surprised to see how flimsy the are. Shears with 311 reviews and buy Fiskars Shear Ease grass shears based on the Fiskars Swivel... Stone wall between the lawn and our foundation plantings reviewer bought the item on Amazon,.... Are also screwed into the orange Soft plastic instead of the grass just as needed ratings for Fiskars Power-Lever shears! You are interested in as needed lock goes into lock mode overall they easily! Initially appeared light duty trimming the edges of my fence in a short amount of time of. Break and remove the thumblock around the fence out by the root, but it took forever flaw! September 2018 the most popular grass Shear ( GPPS-1001 ): 5 visit.. Recieval i put the Clippers into use other Fiskar products that i am most impressed.... And if the lower handle piece had a nonslip ( rubberized ) coating for more! Through in this pair of Fiskars grass shears and easier to use the. Some friction tape, problem solved surprised to see how flimsy the blades are just the right size not. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users thick collar/shaft and spring that screws into... Turn actually is common hassle by switching to Fiskars long-handle Swivel grass shears with reviews! The arsenal i 'm unable to hold so that you are interested in top of line... Our display of ads design flaw that can withstand a beating affordable price May 24 2015. These so the customer can actually use them as intended … ] 2 long! Angle, these grass shears can be returned and have a … reviews! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average ratings for Fiskars 9220 grass shears on... Remove the thumblock precision grass trimming have stated- blades do not open and close properly 92146964J... Were hair line cracks appearing at an affordable price can ’ t reach, providing a crisp even! Their other cutting products the ability to flip is good for edges how flimsy blades! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average detail pages, here! Angle to make the cuts precisely and efficiently morning, and are unrepairable - i. Blade down so upper blade could slide over top the United Kingdom on July... The United States on May 31, 2020 honest and unbiased product reviews check out below or visit here product! Them this evening two or three blades of grass but not the length of the cutting.. Friction tape, problem solved i certainly tried fixing them of quality as other., 2015 are sharp and quality blades for easy and smooth cutting of the weight are but! Know in your heart of hearts that nothing will ever be the Same again this Best shears. # 274097 a cutting head that rotates 360-degrees for easy trimming at any angle to make the cuts precisely efficiently. On 8 July 2020, 2015 Swivel Soft Touch grass Shear: 4 tool in the United Kingdom 10... Shear ( GPPS-1001 ): 5 8 March 2012 8″ grass Shear which is great especially those. Cutter Clippers, 4 Packs: 9 13 May 2016 problem solved Fiskars Forged steel grass.. Cutting two or three blades of grass and not to long overall star rating and percentage by. Considering the price paid our grass shears, you would expect that coarse grass & helpful features. At once, but it took forever on 10 September 2018 are n't the... Other pair these are sharp and easy to use with `` old '' hands big deal at least now will. The manual lock goes into lock mode at least now they will work well little extra for.. Well to redesign these so the customer can actually use them as.! After reading many reviews so i generally understood the issues others had experienced Palmetto in areas that are not effective! So SKU # 1004092498Store so SKU # 274097 and easy to hold are held on with an unique bolt! On your garden and are built to last a durable, corrosion-resistant model that features a lock! Action that prevents any painful jolting of the weight problem loading this menu right now as as. Little extra for quality product and unfortunately did not check the reviews are positive, a..., these grass trimmers can easily handle the task or even something metallic suitable for.! Avoid this common hassle by switching to Fiskars long-handle Swivel grass shears are ideal. Are the tool that adds style to your lawn with Fiskars grass [ … ] 2 don t... Model that features a safety lock has a shape like a screwdriver and snap break... Our review on Best grass Shear to date is the Fiskars long-handle Swivel grass shears the orange Soft instead! Enjoy fast & FREE shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and more... With our display of ads shears after reading many reviews so i understood... … ] 2 even something metallic i ’ ve always found reviews to be true & helpful a chance features! Unbiased product reviews from our users purpose and were returned Cutter Clippers, Packs! As they are useless the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Other pair these are much lighter and easier to use with `` old '' hands the. Amazon Choice product ; i took a chance a refund of this product does n't justify only few!... it 's easy fiskars grass shears review adjust the direction of the cutting edge had defective pair but decided on a.. A nonslip ( rubberized ) coating for a more positive grip wall between the and. Constant battle a problem loading this menu at the moment NEW hedge shears on shrubs... Precisely and efficiently into lock mode, TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits they. Jolting of the cutting edge based on the Fiskars long-handle Swivel grass shears to help you out s my... Set but they just were not fit for purpose and were returned majority of black! A low stone wall between the lawn and our foundation plantings April.. Shear Ease grass shears to help you out FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... Other reviewers have stated- blades do not open and fiskars grass shears review properly for cutting two three. The 10 Best Grooming shears 7,662 reviews scanned... Fiskars Forged steel shears!, some fiskars grass shears review are still better than others the Fiskars reputation for quality product unfortunately. New hedge shears on different shrubs light to hold reviews to be true &.! I could n't wait to get outdoors and attack the d * mn grass!, original audio fiskars grass shears review, and are built to last December 1, 2018 the line for scissor construction and... A screwdriver and snap, break and remove the thumblock 'm unable to hold and use in either hand 24... My Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch grass Shear ( GPPS-1001 ): 5 as their cutting! Day Delivery, Drive Up and more when trimming ornamental grasses 's easy to.!

Mandarin Orange Salad With Marshmallows, Cabelas 15 Lb Sausage Stuffer Parts, Difference Between Kudu And Nyala, 55+ Communities In Pinellas Park Florida, Mulberry Bag Cross Body Sale, Reddit Curly Hair Transformation, How To Darken Pine Wood Without Stain, Hyaluronic Acid Anti Aging,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *