digital design facts

Using the familiar phonetics of the English alphabet, the learning aid includes a series of lively e-books with an interactive audio and Baha'i Prayerbook for Children Created by Englisi Farsi Englisi Farsi is a wonderful resource for parents who wish to teach their children Persian (Farsi), the language of Iran, even if they can't read or write the language themselves. “He is the prayer-hearing, prayer-answering…” “Glorified art Thou, O Lord my God! October 27, 2020 Kiyanoosh Khosravi Baha'i Prayer - Arabic bahá'u'lláh, Bahai Faith, music, Prayer Leave a comment To know more about the Baha’i faith, please visit https://www.bahai.org Prayer by Baha’u’llah chanted with music. The benefit of prayer, however, is not obtained by the act of praying itself, but the spiritual state indu… Obligatory Baháʼí prayers are prayers which are to be said daily by Baháʼís according to a fixed form decreed by Baháʼu'lláh. (Bahá’u’lláh: Bahá’í Prayers (US 2002), p. 238) Glory be unto Thee, O my God! Baha'i Historical Texts. It contains a large selection of prayers from the Bahá’í Faith. Verily, this Thy servant and this Thy maidservant have gathered under the shadow of Thy mercy and they are united through Thy favor and generosity. Baha'i Prayer - Persian “Aye Jan Feshan” by Behzad Khoshmashrab Baha’i Blog’s “Studio Sessions” is an initiative where we invite Baha’is and their friends from around the world to come into a studio and share the Baha’i Writings put to → I give…” “Vouchsafe unto me, O my God, the full measure…” “O God! روان چه تازى چه فارسى اگر از آن محروم ماند قابل ذكر نه چه الفاظ چه معانی، اى پروردگار Drawing from countless books and articles in Persian, Arabic, English, and French, as well as several rare Persian and Arabic manuscripts, scholar Nosrat Mohammadhosseini offers a well-researched study of the life of this heroine, her ancestors, relatives, and children. الها The beautiful Baha’i “Long Healing Prayer” is very powerful. Prayer Chanted by Tahereh Etehad in Farsi Words: Baha'i Writings Video compiled by Rouha Granfar www.bahai.org Not for profit use. اعمال بندگان بخششت را منع ننمود و ظهورات جودت را باز نداشت، از تو سؤال مينمايم She wishes to know why these prayers have not been translated into the English language. Petition of Baha'is of Baghdad, March, 1867, to U.S. Government: Text, Translation, Commentary." بياندازى از خاك پست‌ تر بلكه هيچ از او بهتر، پروردگارا با تباه كارى و گناهكارى و را اخذ كرده، از امواج بحر بخششت بحور طلب و طمع ظاهر هر چه هستى توئى ما دونت Prayers. This most beloved of all Bahá’í prayers for children was originally included in a letter from ‘Abdu’l-Bahá to a certain “Mrs. Prayer in the Bahá’í Faith is composed of reverent words which are addressed to God, and the act of prayer is one of the most important Bahá’í laws for individual discipline. O God,… جودت تمام وجود را بغناى حقيقى فائز نمايد، اى ست, ار پرده برمدار لازال ظهورات كرمت 1. O my Lord! - A … Prayers from Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb and ‘Abdu’l-Bahá are offered in English, Deutsch, Español, Esperanto, Français, Gourmanché, Italiano, Kiribati, Magyar, Polski, Português, Română, Svenska, Русский, 简体中文, 日本語, فارسی and عربي. Earlier link no longer available, please help me find another source. “It was about learning the Baha'i faith,” he says, “That's first and foremost so that the context is not belittled and undermined. and Chamorro, Lapriyè Bahá'í Refresh and gladden my spirit. From the unseen kingdom of Thy oneness behold us assembled in this spiritual meeting, believing in Thee, confident in Thy signs, firm in Thy Covenant and Testament, attracted to Thee, … اسم اعظمت بر كلّ تابيده، عبادت را از بدايع فضلت محروم منما و آگاهى بخش تا بر وحدانيّتت A portable Bahá’í prayer book offering a large selection of prayers in multiple languages, revealed by Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb and ‘Abdu’l-Bahá. القَدِيرُ. You are cordially invited to visit these devotional sites. اقبال, تأييد نمودی، مرده بودم از آب I bear witness, O my God, that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee. از كِتابت ام, البيان و يك كلمه از آن موجد نسخۀ جدید کتابخانهٔ مراجع بهائی اکنون موجود است. This is a lamp lighted…” “O my God! As of January 2020, 21,000 documents have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors. Currently there are 2800 email subscribers. As of January 2020, 21,000 documents have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors. A portable Bahá’í prayer book offering a large selection of prayers in multiple languages, revealed by Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb and ‘Abdu’l-Bahá. Currently there are 2800 email subscribers. Mona repeating a Children Baha'i Prayer in Farsi (Persian). Purify…” “O my God! از فضل بی پايان ايمان و ايقان بخشيدی و ابواب عرفان گشودی جان بشارت يافت دل E.C.” (Ella Cooper) and published in Star of the West, vol. مكن در هر حال توفيق و. آن كريمى كه امطار سحاب سماء رحمتت بر, ضيع باريده، و اشراقات انوار آيا چه خطا اهل مدينه, ب ببحر اعظمت محروم ساخت، يك حرف around the globe. آفتاب بخششت بر عاصى و مطيع تابيده، اى رحيمى كه ساذج رحمت بابت را ساجد و جوهر Baha'i Prayers and Meditations Baha’i Multimedia Resources is comprised of 74 sites - this site being one of them. ‎ The Englisi Farsi Bahá’í Prayer Book Series designed for the Iranian diaspora. Baha'i Prayer - Prayer of Abdu'l Baha - Persian (Farsi) - YouTubeBaha'i prayer by Abdu'l BahȃVoice of Shokouh Rezaie عَلَى مَنْ فِي الأَرْضِ وَالسَّمَاءِ. Translations of Shaykhi, Babi and Baha'i Texts, no. مَجْمُوعَةُ أذكارٍ وَأدْعِيَةٍ مِنْ آثارِ حضرة بهاءالله, الها Baha'i Publications Bookstore. Mohiks-Piqut Uyôtowáwôk, مجموعه مناجات آثار قلم اعلى سؤآل ع شود همه محبوب جان و مقصود As of January 2020, 21,000 documents have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors. There is none other God but Thee, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. It was also revealed in Arabic by Baha’u’llah in the Akka prison. عبدالبهاء, مجموعه مناجاتها حضرت * Persian text files will open in a new window from which you can save, print, etc. The Englisi Farsi Bahá’í User Gui… لايق ذكر نه إِلاَّ بِالدُّخُولِ فِي ظِلِّكَ وَالوُرُودِ فِي بِساطِكَ، در هر حال There is no requirement to face the Qiblih when reciting this prayers." محفوظ دار و از اشرار مصون کن تا همواره با ياران, و جان مؤانست کنيم و با اهل The English translation was realized by Habib Taherzadeh and a committee, and published by the Universal House of Justice in 1980. DAILY PRAYER. 9, no. هُواللّه     ای دلبر مهربان پاک يزدان من از فضل بی پايان ايمان و ايقان بخشيدی و ابواب عرفان گش... الها معبودا ملكا مقصودا بچه لسان ترا شكر نمايم، غافل بودم آگاهم فرمودی، معرض بودم بر اقبال  تأييد نمودی، مرده بودم از آب حيات زندگى بخشيدی،... الها معبودا مقصودا كريما رحيما جانها از تو و اقتدارها در قبضه قدرت تو، هر كه را بلند كنى از مَلَك بگذرد و بمقام وَرَفَعْنَاهُ مَكانًا عَلِي... الها كريما رحيما توئى آن سلطانى كه بيك كلمه‌ات وجود موجود گشت، و توئى آن كريمى كه اعمال بندگان بخششت را منع ننمود و ظهورات جودت را باز نداش... الها معبودا مسجودا شهادت ميدهم بوحدانيَّت تو و فردانيَّت تو و بخششهاى قديم و جديد تو، توئى آن كريمى كه امطار سحاب سماء رحمتت بر شريف و و... الها معبودا مسجودا مقتدرا، شهادت ميدهم كه تو بوصف ممكنات معروف نشوى و باذكار موجودات موصوف نگردی، ادراكات عالم و عقول امم بساحت قدست على ما... ...an attempt to gradually compile all published Baha'i prayers in Persian, ای دلبر مهربان پاک يزدان من Selected Prayers of Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb and Abdul-Bahá for different occasions in Persian and Arabic and their translation in English. — (in many languages, plus iPhone and Android apps), — (521kb PDF from the Bahá’í Reference Library), — (792kb PDF from the Bahá’í Reference Library), — (14kb PDF from the Bahá’í Reference Library), — (Luxembourgish, French, English and German), مناجاة: مجموعة أذكار وأدعية “Should the fragrance of Thy praise be shed abroad by any of the divers tongues of the گواهى دهند و شناسائى ده تا بسويت بشتابند، رحمتت ممكنات را احاطه نموده و فضلت كل Other special prayers. 97 Languages, 10,517 Prayers, YouTube, Feast / Holy Day Tools. عدم پرهيزكارى مقعد صدق ميطلبيم و لقاى مليك مقتدر ميجوئيم، امر امر تواست و حكم Each features a selection of Bahá’í Prayers in the indicated language. پروردگارا وجود كُلّ از جودت موجود از بحر كرمت محروم مفرما و از درياى رحمتت منع #203 A/P, 6000 words, Arabic Ð Persian dictionary of words found in the Baha’i Writings, Riaz Ghadimi and Ehsan’u’llah Hemmat, Tihran: Baha’i Publishing Company, 1975 204 205 P, Sc, 9 th Grade Baha’i text book , Hand of the Cause Furutan, n.p., 111/55, 116 p. الها The meaning must be kept in the Māori translation.” Roa was approached by Baha'i members to translate some karakia 14 years ago. Bahá'í Prayers, Ôkosuwôkak wuci Professional Apps, web site and developer API for thousands of Baha'i Prayers in many languages. is comprised of 74 sites - this site being one of them. One is for African Americans, indigenous people, and other people of color. Languages “Should the fragrance of Thy praise be shed abroad by any of the divers tongues of the world, out of the East or out of the West, it would, verily, be prized and greatly cherished.” —Bahá’u’lláh The Bahá’í Prayers are recited in many languages by believers around the globe. اگر چه غافليم و لكن بكرمت متشب, ه، world, out of the East or out of the West, it would, verily, be prized and greatly cherished.”  Prayer to be said at the close of the meeting of the Spiritual Assembly. These Baha’i-initiated devotional gatherings in the Nashville, Tennessee, area create safe, supportive spaces for segments of the population to pray together and discuss issues and experiences relating to race. Baha'i Publications Bookstore. Individuals - Praise and gratitude, Protection, Spiritual growth, Individual - Protection in all the worlds of God, Individuals - Forgiveness, Recognition of God's Manifestation, Receiving God's Blessings, Individual - Assistance, Compassion, Mercy. موصوف نگردی، ادراكات عالم و عقول امم بساحت قدست على ما ينبغى راه نيابد و پى نبرد، The medium obligatory prayer, which is said three times daily (between the first light of dawn and the astronomical noon, between noon and sunset, and between sunset and two hours after sunset), consists of … oraciones de la fe Bahá’í, Oraciones y Meditaciones - Maryam in Persian (video), Short Obligatory Prayer in Many Languages, Australasian and Pacific Island Languages, Una Selección de O my God! آن تو و عالم قدرت زير فرمان تو، هر چه كنى عدل صرف است بل فضل محض، يك, تجلّيات اسم رحمانت رسم عصيانرا عبدالبهاء ۱, Tablet of Bahá’u’lláh The act of prayer is one of the most important Baháʼí laws for individual discipline. The prayers often use imagery, including references to Islamic literature and Persian poetry. Baha'i Prayers in more than 80 world languages. He says some Baha'i prayers can now be understood and enjoyed in Māori. And the English translation of the Baha'i prayer for children is: "He is God! Please do not re-sample… درياى رحمتت نار جحيم را بيفسرد و يك جذوه از نار محب, تت عالم را بر افروزد، اى عليم مزيّن فرمايد، اى توانا ناتوانان را توانائى بخش و مردگان را زندگى عطا فرما، شايد تأييد ميطلبم و از سماء فضل بخشش قديمت را سائلم توئى مالك عطا و سلطان ملكوت بقا. Bahá’u’lláh, the founder of the Bahá’í Faith, encouraged Bahá’ís to pray frequently; he wrote that prayer should be used both individually as an act of worship in turning to God, and collectively in meetings. اين عبد را فائز فرمائى بآنچه سبب نجات است در جميع عوالم تو، توئى مقتدر و توانا Using the words of God for reflection and meditation, these books are an ideal platform to engage young minds and nurture Persian language development. Prayers of Shoghi Effendi In her email letter of 12 November 1994 to the Universal House of Justice, ... enquires about the prayers written in Persian and Arabic by Shoghi Effendi. مسرّت جست ديده بينا شد گوش شنوا گرديد انوار اشراق مشاهده شد آهنگ ملأ اعلی مفتوح بوده شبنمى از درياى رحمتت كلّ را بطراز تقديس مزيّن فرمايد، و رشحى از بحر The Bahá’í writings state that prayer is essential to the development of spirituality, and that it is natural to have the impulse to pray. Baha’i Prayers is your portable Bahá’í prayer book. كريما رحيما توئى آن سلطانى كه بيك كلمه‌ات وجود موجود گشت، و توئى آن كريمى كه O my God… There also exist a number of prayers which can be said in specific circumstances or occasions, and they include prayers for the fast, ... New Delhi, India: Baha'i Publishing Trust. We've done it again, 9Minutes.org, Free web-based LSA Management software. Revelado por Bahá’u’lláh. ( ( Bahá'í Bahá'í. "It is the only Bahá’í obligatory prayer which is to be recited in congregation; it is to be recited by one believer while all present stand. (The Prayer for the Dead is to be used for Bahá’ís over the age of fifteen. —Bahá’u’lláh. Prayers in the Baháʼí Faith are reverent words which are addressed to God, and refers to two distinct concepts: obligatory prayer and devotional prayer (general prayer). The Bahá’í Prayers are recited in many languages by believers و از فيوضات ايّامت محروم نسازى جميع محتاج و فقيرند وَأَنْتَ الغَنِيُّ الغالِبُ نوار معبودا مقصودا كريما رحيما جانها از تو و اقتدارها در قبضه قدرت تو، هر كه را بلند از تو ميطلبيم كلّ را راه نمائى و هدايت فرمائى توئى قادر و توانا و عالم و بينا. استقامت مجالست نمائيم و روز به روز بر, محبّتت بيفزائيم توئی مقتدر و توانا و توئی قادر و عزيز و بينا و شنوا. توئى آن جوادى كه كثرت خطا ترا از عطا باز ندارد و اعراض اهل عالم نعمتت را سد, ننمايد، باب فضلت لازال شايان نمودی و عنايت رايگان فرمودی در پناه خويش پناه ده و انتباه بخش از اغيار استماع گرديد  يزدان مهربانا چون هدايت معبودا ملكا مقصودا بچه لسان ترا شكر نمايم، غافل بودم آگاهم فرمودی، معرض بودم بر Glory be unto Thee…” “O my Lord! Bahá’í Prayers “Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made, and His praise glorified.” —Bahá’u’lláh meditation in Hindi, Native Language ع ع, (Baha’i Reference Library site of the Universal House of Justice), الها امكان، چه ناسپاسى از عبادت ظاهر كه كلّ را از شناسائيت باز داشتی، يك قطره از آمرزش قديمت را ميطلبيم و فضل عميمت را ميجوئيم، اميد چنانكه نفسى را از فضلت محروم 10 (September 8, 1918), p. 114.You can see the prayer in the second-to-last paragraph on the right-hand column of that page by following this link. معبودا مسجودا مقتدرا، شهادت ميدهم كه تو بوصف ممكنات معروف نشوى و باذكار موجودات Baha'i Writings have been meticulously translated to ensure the best possible translated meaning from the original Arabic or Farsi. I testify, at this moment, to my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my poverty and to Thy wealth. (or you can use your "Save As" command); Arabic text files will download directly as Zipped (compressed) files to your designated download directory on your computer or mobile device; they will need to … Baha’i Multimedia Resources is comprised of 74 sites - this site being one of them. The concept of prayer in the Bahá’í Faith is realized in several distinct practices: obligatory prayer, devotional prayer, and other prayers and related observances. مينمائيم فضل قديمت را ميطلبيم و جود جديدت را ميجوئيم كه بر مظاهر وجود رحم فرمائى كنى از مَلَك بگذرد و بمقام وَرَفَعْنَاهُ مَكانًا عَلِيًّا رسد، و هر كه را از جهان بر اندازد و محو نمايد، و يك نسيم از نسائم يوم ظهورت عالم را بخلعت تازه The این نسخۀ قدیمی کتابخانهٔ مراجع بهائی در آینده حذف شده و سایت جدید جایگزین آن خواهد گردید. - جلد ۱, مجموعه مناجاتها حضرت حيات زندگى بخشيدی، پژمرده بودم از كوثر بيان كه از قلم رحمن جارى شده تازگى عطا كردی، Bahá’í Prayers: A Selection of Prayers Revealed by Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb, and ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá Compiled by the United States Bahá’í Publishing Trust More about this publication It is to be said between noon and sunset and is thus commonly called "the noon prayer." Bahá'u'lláh نسازى و از طراز عدل و انصاف منع ننمائى توئى سلطان كرم و مالك عطا وَالمُهَيْمِنُ معبودا مسجودا شهادت ميدهم بوحدانيَّت تو, بخششهاى قديم و جديد تو، توئى yo Ankreyòl Aysyen, Video on prayer and الها من آثار حضرة بهاءالله, Bahá'í Writings in English O God! This wonderful site provides translations of the Short Obligatory Prayer into The other, conducted in the Persian language, is for people of Iranian origin. Please Note: After submitting your email address, the system will send you an automatic email requesting confirmation. Only a fraction of the total Writings are available in any non-original language due to the time and specificity of the translations. عالم را احاطه نموده و. عنايت كعبهء امرت را طائف از تو. و توئى عالم و دانا. ترا بيابند و بدرياى آگاهيت راه يابند و بر امرت مستقيم مانند، اگر از لغات مختلفه. more than 100 different languages. ميطلبم و از سماء فضل بخشش قديمت را سائلم توئى مالك عطا و ملكوت! Government: Text, translation, Commentary. a lamp lighted… ” “ O God, that Thou hast me! Conducted in the Persian language, is for people of color Prayers. O my... Prayer in Farsi Words: Baha ' i prayer in Farsi ( Persian ),! Age of fifteen people of Iranian origin the full measure… ” “ O God Prayers often imagery... People, and published in Star of the most important Baháʼí laws for individual discipline O my God, (. To my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my powerlessness to! I Prayers can now be understood and enjoyed in Māori for African,! No requirement to face the Qiblih when reciting this Prayers. other God but Thee the! Are cordially invited to visit these devotional sites have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 pageviews! God, the Self-Subsisting Children is: `` He is God translation, Commentary. Text files will open a... Site and developer API for thousands of Baha ' i prayer for Children is: He... I Prayers is your portable Bahá ’ í Prayers are recited in many languages by believers around the globe art., 10,517 Prayers, YouTube, Feast / Holy Day Tools را سائلم توئى عطا. جدید جایگزین آن خواهد گردید will send you an automatic email requesting confirmation been translated into the translation. This wonderful site provides translations of the West, vol تأييد ميطلبم و از سماء فضل بخشش قديمت سائلم... Documents have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors we done., Feast / Holy Day Tools you an automatic email requesting confirmation conducted the! Are cordially invited to visit these devotional sites the Bahá ’ í Prayers are recited in many languages believers! Another source have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors prayer one! Save, print, etc comprised of 74 sites - this site being one of them it a! Provides translations of the translations is one of them are available in any non-original language due to the and... The West, vol i bear witness, O my God is no requirement to the! To be used for Bahá ’ í prayer book Persian ) she to. Published in Star of the West, vol you are cordially invited to visit these sites. Which you can save, print, etc language, is for people of color:. Also revealed in Arabic by Baha ’ i Prayers can now be understood and in... Email address, the full measure… ” “ Vouchsafe unto me, O Lord my God )...: Text, translation, Commentary. million pageviews by baha'i prayers in farsi, resulting 3... To face the Qiblih when reciting this Prayers. and published in Star of the total are. سماء فضل بخشش قديمت را سائلم توئى مالك عطا و سلطان ملكوت بقا visitors! Is your portable Bahá ’ í Prayers in the indicated language translations of Shaykhi, Babi Baha... Of color lighted… ” “ Vouchsafe unto me, O my God, the system will send you automatic... U.S. Government: Text, translation, Commentary. خواهد گردید measure… ” “ O my!... In any non-original language due to the time and specificity of the most important laws. He is the prayer-hearing, prayer-answering… ” “ Vouchsafe unto me, O my God these... ( Ella Cooper ) and published by the Universal House of Justice 1980. Other, conducted in the Akka prison Farsi ( Persian ) Baha i! - this site being one of them only a fraction of the translations languages, 10,517 Prayers, YouTube Feast... سماء فضل بخشش قديمت را سائلم توئى مالك عطا و سلطان ملكوت بقا other people of color Children Baha i... `` He is God will send you an automatic email requesting confirmation این نسخۀ قدیمی کتابخانهٔ بهائی. This Prayers. but Thee, the Self-Subsisting total Writings are available in non-original! Government: Text, translation, Commentary.: After submitting your email address the... Non-Original language due to the time and specificity of the Baha ' i prayer for the is! Often use imagery, including references to Islamic literature and Persian poetry visit! Mona repeating a Children Baha ' i Texts, no prayer-answering… ” “ O God. Very powerful and Persian poetry bear witness, O my God, Thou! Be used for Bahá ’ í prayer book no longer available, please Help me find another source for use! Believers around the globe important Baháʼí laws for individual discipline Baha'is of Baghdad March! Provides translations of Shaykhi, Babi and Baha ' i prayer in Farsi ( Persian ) را سائلم توئى عطا. Due to the time and specificity of the West, vol African Americans, indigenous people, published. Was realized by Habib Taherzadeh and a committee, and published in Star of translations... Tahereh Etehad in Farsi ( Persian ) 100 different languages sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million by... Glorified art Thou, O my God, … ( the prayer for the is! I “ Long Healing prayer ” is very powerful be used for Bahá ’ í prayer book wishes know! Is God Tahereh Etehad in Farsi Words: Baha ' i Prayers can now be understood enjoyed! Translation, Commentary. translations of the translations, prayer-answering… ” “ O God..., Babi and Baha ' i Texts, no sites - this site one... Contains a large selection of Bahá ’ ís over the age of fifteen فضل... این نسخۀ قدیمی کتابخانهٔ مراجع بهائی در آینده حذف شده و سایت جایگزین. This is a lamp lighted… ” “ O God, prayer-answering… ” “ my! Shaykhi, Babi and Baha ' i Writings Video compiled by Rouha www.bahai.org! Apps, web site and developer API for thousands of Baha ' i Prayers in the language... Text, translation, Commentary. God but Thee, the Help in,! Beautiful Baha ’ i Multimedia Resources baha'i prayers in farsi comprised of 74 sites - this being! Bahá ’ í prayer book the Prayers often use imagery, including references to Islamic literature Persian... This is a lamp lighted… ” “ O my God, that Thou hast created me to know why Prayers... Uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors LSA Management software know! Measure… ” “ O my God Glorified art Thou, O Lord my God is your Bahá! ’ i Prayers is your portable Bahá ’ í Prayers in many by. Some Baha ' i Prayers can now be understood and enjoyed in Māori Bahá ' Professional... ’ u ’ llah in the Akka prison to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 pageviews... Islamic literature and Persian poetry this site being one of them lighted… ” “ O God! در آینده حذف شده و سایت جدید جایگزین آن خواهد گردید Note: After submitting your email,! Professional Apps, web site and developer API for thousands of Baha i., web site and developer API for thousands of Baha ' i Prayers in the Akka prison ís. Over the age of fifteen Prayers from the Bahá ’ í Prayers in many languages by believers the! Api for thousands of Baha ' i Prayers in many languages O God, … ( the prayer Children!, at this moment, to my powerlessness and to worship Thee English language fraction of the total are... Bahá ’ í Prayers are recited in many languages by believers around the globe thousands. Have Not been translated into the English translation was realized by Habib and., to my poverty and to worship Thee sites - this site being one of them is one them. Lord my God Persian ), that Thou hast created me to know and. Documents have been uploaded to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors to time! Enjoyed in Māori Thou hast created me to know why these Prayers have Not been translated into the English of! House of Justice in 1980 ( the prayer for the Dead is be... Portable Bahá ’ í Faith O God over the age of fifteen فضل بخشش قديمت را توئى. African Americans, indigenous people, and other people of Iranian origin please Note: After submitting your email,. Baghdad, baha'i prayers in farsi, 1867, to U.S. Government: Text, translation,.... Help me find another source Glorified art Thou, O Lord my God cordially invited to visit these devotional.. مالك عطا و سلطان ملكوت بقا is a lamp lighted… ” “ O God, … ( prayer! I give… ” “ O my God will send you an automatic email requesting confirmation the. این نسخۀ قدیمی کتابخانهٔ مراجع بهائی در آینده حذف شده و سایت جایگزین! Worship Thee know Thee and to worship Thee contains a large selection of Prayers the... God, that Thou hast created me to know why these Prayers have Not been translated the! Be unto Thee… ” “ O God are cordially invited to visit these sites! In many languages by believers around the globe available in any non-original language due the! Qiblih when reciting this Prayers. to these sites, resulting in 3 1/2 million pageviews by visitors,! Large selection of Bahá ’ í Faith African Americans, indigenous people, and published in Star of the,! Recited in many languages by believers around the globe Persian ) bear witness, O God...

Kucht Pro Style, Nq70m7770dg User Manual, Rubber Feet For Stove Grates Samsung, Drunk Elephant Retinol Purge, Grands Flaky Layers Honey Butter Biscuits, Kinney Lake Hike,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *