cyclonic rift overload cmc

Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. She is the current director of the police department, succeeding her late boss Sasaki Isaburo. The perfect Gintoki Takasugi Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. Okita watches the fight and comments on how Gintoki was fighting slightly evenly with Utsuro. And honestly, the art was good this week. Utsuro's swordsmanship is top notch, better than anyone else's. ... My favorite parts in this arc is the Gintoki vs Utsuro fight, the Shinsengumi flashbacks, Isaburo's backstory and the final farewells. And when did I say Sakamoto is weak? Again, Sacchan is an active assasin ninja. You giving her credits for things Jiraia did is even more laughable, Sorachi already said Jiraia didn't teach Tsukuyo everything he knew. Kamui vs Gintoki (Rakuyou arc) LMAO where does it even say that she's an assassin? But the first captain notices that this "evenness" was due to Gintoki being subconsciously knowledgeable of Utsuro's fighting style and wonders if they ever met. Tokugawa Sada Sada: He was devoted to Sada Sada to the point where he would burn his face for the sake of his mission. I still think Katsura should win. Oboro (Gintama) Sakata Gintoki; Utsuro (Gintama) post-Rakuyou Arc; right after Oboro dies and before Takasugi picks him up in 595; Summary. LMAO. Dec 11, 2020 - This board includes stuff from both the anime and the manga, so if you haven't read the manga or watched the anime, WARNING: SPOILERS!. Tae is a glorified damsel in serious arcs. Oh wait there aren't any. Utsuro wins. He is an evil persona ofYoshida Shouyou. He tried to kill Gintoki as he knew that Tsukuyo had fallen in love with him. Probably one of the best scene and the best arc in the series. The samurai in Iga were fighting year round, and the Tobita family was one of the larger families in Iga, so with a talented son like him in line to take over, his families' foes weren't just going to stand by idly. Just like all Naraku assassins, he's carrying a shakujō with a hidden blade inside. Subscribe for more.......................................Professor Animehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfrWVe2wUUqcQlhaavKUAgM.M Reactionshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNtfamluxCZVhd8ldUepTgMella6815https://www.youtube.com/user/Mela6815MrX Reactshttps://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXplainGreased Lightning Reactionshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKHPinM9Au__QlEeCdolZxQJessica Madeirahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27d3cFN94OMvkUiMf0o9_wJennAnime Reactionshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBMV2Obs-u-wUbLHI0ZM3gChibi Reviewshttps://www.youtube.com/user/ChibiReviews Oliviahall. His natural aptitude had people calling him a prodigy. 0. 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 2.1 Gag Abilities 3 Others Sougo Okita (沖田 総悟, Okita Sougo) is the former 1st Division Captain of theShinsengumi and was a trainee atKondou Isao's dojo in his youth. There's no way in hell Tsukuyo who was only trained in hand combat can beat Sarutobi who is an active assassin and an experienced ninja warrior trained under the best Shinobi. On a planet != Earth. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. The perfect Gintoki Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. Kouka vs Utsuro=Utsuro 71% Kouka 28%. Utsuro is usually shown wearing a dark-green cape with feathers on the shoulders and the mask of the Yatagarasu. Welly Nex Toy Car Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gintama Gintoki Shinpachi kagura Tae Toushirou Fig. 0. The whole history of Utsuro, starting from how he came to be to how his personality Shouyo was killed by his nature Utsuro at the same time Gintoki executed him. And Kondo vs. Sakamoto if they are both at peak then Sakamoto being a master swordsman with PLENTY of more experience in the actual war would be stronger, or so I think at least. 0.00 s. SD. Also, the preview: Next week, we'll finally see who the … Hosen gave Kamui much more trouble. Followers. Gintama ° Country of origin ... Utsuro of the Yata-Garasu appears to slash the rebellion as Gintoki heads off against him. Gin V Kagura. The most dangerous beast vs the strongest man in the universe? Kagura has physical strength over gin. In contrast to Shouyou, he's wearing his hair laid back and has red eyes filled with emptiness. *La infancia de Kagura y Kamui *La reunión de los 4 joui. During the fight with Gintoki, Sougo noted how Gintoki reacted to Utsuro's sword like he was fighting it from memory. I swear Gintama is really spoiling us. It is a sequel to the Gintama anime series which has been on hiatus since 2013. Utsuro's original personality started to resist the way his other selves continued to slaughter and it resulted in the accidental creation of Shouyou, who was able to suppress the other personas, be… It was said that Kamui surpassed Housen, and he was only matching Son. I know he got wrecked too, but it was by the Yato siblings and not some samurai. It'd probably be close. Amazing. Sakata Gintoki: Gintoki vs. Jiraia in Episode 180. Reviews: 0. Sakata Gintoki/Utsuro; Sakata Gintoki/ Yoshida Shoyou; Sakata Gintoki; Utsuro; Oboro; Yoshida Shouyou; Summary. That's about it. Igneo AMVs. Sasaki Youhei (probably the best Gintama animator) did the Kagura/Sougo fight justice. Momen di mana karakter baik dan selalu melucu jadi sangar dan berubah sifat memang terbaik, termasuk saat Kagura masuk menjadi Yato mode. But she fought with guns? Amazing. The place was set on fire and Oboro crawled outside with his last breaths. ... My favorite parts in this arc is the Gintoki vs Utsuro fight, the Shinsengumi flashbacks, Isaburo's backstory and the final farewells. Kouka vs Utsuro=Utsuro 71% Kouka 28%. 10 Gin vs. Nizou The Benizakura Arc was perhaps the series most pivotal arc of all, as it showed that Gintama could equally handle seriousness and action as … I'm a little surprised by "mutsu vs nobume" and "kondo vs sakamoto". Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. I also understand why Mutsu could beat Nobume, but i have doubts about Kagura beating Mutsu for exactly the same resons. Kouka is a Yato, been fighting altana mutants her whole life. A day like today, but from 4 years ago, the anime adaptation of the arc of Rakuyou, one of Gintama's most iconic arches was premiered. Search millions of user-generated GIFs Search millions of GIFs Search GIFs. Kamui vs Utsuro, just read the manga lmfao. Takechi commands the remaining Kiheitai to attack them, just to see them and himself knocked out by Shinpachi. Press J to jump to the feed. So Utsuro's heart is still alive and Gin/Takasugi want to save Shouyo? Gintoki vs Kagura= Gintoki 81% Kagura 18%. He already lost to Umibouzu. The episodes from the anime television series Gintama. My vote goes to Master Son. Log In. Do people even know what that means. Seeing him at the brink of death, Utsuro (at that time Yoshida Shouyou and still part of the Naraku), calling himself the reason for Oboro's injuries and losses, didn't wa… Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. For the first time in a long time, Oboro tastes snow on his tongue that hasn't already been sprinkled with blood. Takasugi is equal to Gintoki, their spar records prove it, plus Takasugi scored more blows on Gintoki than vice versa. Ya know he fought hosen right and did better against kamui 1 on 1 than Kagura did. Finally, I'm glad Utsuro beat kouka. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Gintoki animated GIFs to your conversations. Once again, there's more to go off for tsukuyo, hence the vote's. Your "logic" was that Matako fought aliens, and therefore she is strong. People forget how matako was reacting to Kagura in benizakura. As a child, everyone in Oboro's home except for him got killed by the Naraku. Gintoki Sakata (Japanese: 坂田 銀時, Hepburn: Sakata Gintoki) is a fictional character in the manga and anime franchise Gin Tama created by Hideaki Sorachi.Gintoki is the protagonist of the series and his name serves as part of the basis of the series' title. Also. “I’m only drunk 65% of the time!” “I know, honey.” “Hmph.” “Hmm.” Far, far away the, Utsuro fell asleep foaming at the mouth while Oboro swept up the mess and retired to his room like a normal person. 3:18. If this keeps up, I won't be able to watch any other show after Gintama ends. Utsuro fought normal human beings. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Katsura wins imo due to younger age. Sacchan vs Tsukuyo= Tsukuyo 70% Sacchan 29%. Forum Posts. I know a lot of people love Tsukuyo but do you have to votes for her everytime she goes up against a less popular character like Sacchan and Matako? I agree on voting for Jirocho. Baldy vs Utsuro now? Hell no. Meanwhile jirocho beat gintoki. Tsuki doesn't fight in wars. Kyubei is really strong. 50/50 as soon as Kagura enters Yato mode. After Shouyou's death, his body is reanimated back to his evil self. You're making your own suppositions regarding these "combats" which have no firm basis in canon, as sorachi doesn't establish power levels so therefore everything, yes everything, is purely based on fans conjecture but you're taking them way too seriously and then get mad when people do the same. Although he hid and remained traumatised by the horrible incident, he was found by an assassin and got severely injured. The perfect Gintoki GintokiSakata Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. Utsuro was not defeated by umibozu, where the hell did you see that? Upload Create. Kagura only has raw strength and durability going for her vs Gintoki. Utsuro (Gintama) Sakata Gintoki; Katsura Kotarou; Takasugi Shinsuke; Imai Nobume; Oboro (Gintama) what are these kids doing; utsuro is merely a traveling dude that may or may not be shouyou's brother; AU where they all get along and are able to joke around; Summary. Sachan barely gets serious screentime. Srsly do pray tell. gintoki vs utsuro. Gintoki defeated Jiraia, who defeat Hattori Sr. 50/50 maybe. Even if he was stronger than Umibouzu (Dont remember Gorilla ever saying this), he would still stand 0 chance against Utsuro, Umibozou needed Atlana to get rid of part of him, while losing his arm. "Because someone said so" isn't a reason to choose a character in a battle. chuck norris TV. He tells them to stay and tries to attack them despite his injuries until Shige Shige stops him, holding on to Sarutobi as well. Yoshida Shouyou was a head of a private school named Shoka Sonjuku and the master of Oboro, Sakata Gintoki, Takasugi Shinsuke, Katsura Kotarou, and Imai Nobume. And it's nothing about hating certain characters. The Yato try to leave the tunnel just to see it blocked by metal wires created by Hattori. Her master was a highly trained assassin from the biggest ninja houses that made a profession out of this trade and they were directly responsible to the Shogun. Clear victory for Gin from a narrative prespective, he and Takasugi were obsessed with the sword, not Zura. People just have a different perspective about some of these characters' strengths. Gintoki and Kagura run down a cliff and strike Takasugi and Kamui respectively. People really hates Sacchan huh? But then the votes for Gintoki vs Katsura go to Gintoki. Oboro's backstory and dying words to Takasugi about how Utsuro came to be and him being responsible for his capture, which he came to regret as he wished to make friends with the other disciples Shouyo made. The studio making the new season is BN Pictures, a new subsidiary of Bandai Namco Entertainment. The First Official Opening to our Gintama FanDub! What is the truth guys? He already lost to Umibouzu. Genevievewillmott78. But mutsu's super strength is pretty out there so it makes sense. R1: Guts without berserk armorR2: Guts with berserk armorBoth at their bestIn characterRules:Battle takes place at Soul societyBoth start 20 feet ap Honestly, you sound a bit salty, sorry. Moreover, the aliens took the people's jobs and are currently running Japan as a sweatshop using the natives as laborers. Kouka is a Yato, been fighting altana mutants her whole life. It would also make 0 narrative sense, its clear as Day Sorachi intended Utsuro to be the strongest. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Utsuro (虚) is the founder and was the first leader of theTenshouin NarakubeforeOboro. Hmmm i have doubts about Utsuro beating Kouka, but i understand why people think so. Xem Gintoki, Kagura, Nobume and Sougo vs Utsuro - Gintama - Lasutig trên Dailymotion He is the younger brother ofOkita Mitsubawho raised him after their parents passed away. Kamui V Utsuro. User Lists: 0 #1 COOLGUY18. Tae may not be as physically strong as Shinpachi since she's a woman, but she's more skilled in combats being the heir of their dojo and the one training Shinpachi before Gintoki came along, so since Shinpachi KO'd Pirako in a split second, Tae can do the same. Gintama Gintoki give advices for making epic character. Gintama - Gintoki vs Takasugi. He already lost to Umibouzu. Wiki Points. 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 2.1 Gag Abilities 3 Others Sakata Gintoki (坂田 銀時, Sakata Gintoki) is the founder and president of the Yorozuya Gin-Chan, as well as a highly skilled samurai, having fought in the Joui War in the past. Gin V Zura. The episodes from the anime television series Gintama. Shouyou is the last split personality developed by Utsuro, a human who became immortal thanks to the high amount of Altana within his body. Kagura(神楽) is a member of theYorozuyaand the main female protagonist of Gintama. Gintoki dueled with Utsuro and matched him stroke for stroke (albeiIt barely), which is ridiculous if we consider that he'd been alive for over a millennia and spent all of that time at war. For five hundred years, Utsuro became a government assassin, forming a trained assassin group known as Tenshouin Narakuand lead them with his other bloodthirsty personalities. Twenty years ago, Edo-period Japan suffered a great cultural shock—the aliens called Amanto invaded the Earth, overpowered the nation's government, and outlawed the carrying of swords by the once proud samurai. Zenzo said his father was a beast. You especially seem salty about Tsukuyo, ignoring the fact that she was trained by the single best ninja in all of the Oniwabanshu and has plenty of fighting experience. See more ideas about anime, manga, gin tama. Utsuro (虚) is the founder and was the first leader of theTenshouin NarakubeforeOboro. How would he? They were considered to fight using their full potential. And when is Katsura > Hattori Sr? But you used some flawed logic here. I think sakamoto would body Kondo honestly, most of kondos fighting against Utsuro was surprise attacks, sakamoto was getting up in enhsou's face constantly- with a gun no less. MATAKO FIGHTS IN BIGGER SCALE BATTLES HER WHOLE LIFE AGAINST ALIENS FFS. I made a mistake of not including a draw/tie option for the matches. Imai Nobumestated that it is still unknown whether his Shouyou's self still remains or not. Gintoki vs Kagura= Gintoki 81% Kagura 18%. Glad to see that we're not still dealing with evil adult Utsuro, since I felt like that version of him got a good conclusion already. Gintoki and Katsura are more or less 50/50. Series By: TheVoiceAcademy Heads Of Project: JK3SZ and Norkkah (TheVoiceAcademy) Voice Acting Cast: JK3SZ Norkkah Spiritkitten KiiDubs (MakisDubs) Ozihara Ranmarotto Grey Mind Sharm Thanks For Watching ~ TheVoiceAcademy Gin Tama (Japanese: 銀魂, lit. So I think Takasugi is destroying everything Shoyo left since he knew the sensei is a newborn monster and it will never come back again. Those were the same ones I was surprised by. Since Zenzo is of equal strength as Gintoki and Gintoki is shown to be stronger than Takasugi, my vote goes to Zenzo. Hosen vs Master Son. Katsura is stronger than Jirocho who's stronger than Zenzo's dad who's stronger than Zenzo who's as strong as Gintoki? A lot of these fights could go either way, but people vote on who they think have the higher chance of winning based on what they have seen in the series. Jirocho vs Hattori Sr.=Jirocho 80% Hattori Sr. 19%. It is a sequel to the Gintama° anime series which aired in 2015 and ended in 2016. Follow 2348. Kagura ties to Sougo, are you implying that Sougo is stronger than Gin? Tsukuyo fought yato, including housen. He is an expert swordsman and well versed in hand-to-hand combat. Utsuro centred. Gintoki, Kagura, Nobume and Sougo vs Utsuro - Gintama. “And he was drunk too!” “Just like you,” Tatsuma hummed. 500 years of nonstop killing VS. Kouka V Utsuro. Utsuro blocks the attack and the two men fight, Gintoki wielding his bokutou and Nobume's sword. Imai Nobumestated that it is still unknown whether his Shouyou's self still remains or not. Utsuro. The perfect Gintoki Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. This is a subreddit dedicated to the anime and manga *Gintama(Silver Soul)*. Shouyous memories, Utsuro looking through Shoyou's memories. Share the best GIFs now >>> This arc really showed the importance of Kondo and the Shinsengumi in Gintama. 315: 50 "Nobume" Jirocho isn't > than Gintoki as Gintoki only lost due to his rage. Watch and share Gintama - Gintoki Vs Utsuro (HD) GIFs on Gfycat. And yet to you, Sakamoto is "weak" because what, he fought with guns? The episodes from the anime television series Gintama° (銀魂°) are based on the Gin Tama manga by Hideaki Sorachi.The series premiered in TV Tokyo on April 8, 2015. Kamui has 0% chance of beating Utsuro. In this strange new era are Gintoki Sakata, an eccentric samurai whose personal trademarks … I say Takasugi wins cause it actually makes sense based on what we've seen, not heard. Sacchan and Tsukuyo are honestly 50/50 imo, Sacchan's pretty underrated. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. At this point Gintama is at it's saddest, following shige-shige's death and the upcoming executions of Kondo and Matsudaira. The highlight of the arc, Gintoki vs Takasugi is my favorite fight in anime/manga as well. Mutsu may be Yato but Nobume was (Anime Spoiler). Takasugi mocks Gintoki for growing weak by ingratiating himself into the country, trying to save it with two kids, w… Yes. Zura fought shokaku, that's his only real one on one feat, whereas Gintoki has fought an insane amount of opponents, pulled a helicopter from the sky, tanked hits from housen and kamui, and was doing decently against Utsuro. You are underestimating her. In honor of Gintama's various talents, this list will run down the 10 best fight scenes from Gintama ever to grace the television screen. Plus Pirako isn't even that good in fighting. Utsuro, the founder and first leader of the Tenshouin Naraku, is the strongest character in … LOL. Kagura is a Yato dammit, descendant of the 2 universe's strongest beings. He used Gintoki in order to coerce Tsukuyo to kill him. When Gintoki slash off Utsuro's mask, he recognize the face of his dead teacher. Lasutig. Also Utsuro actually has feats. No one is mad here :). Zenzo V Takasugi. Sign Up. *Kagura vs Kamui *Kamui vs Gintoki *Umibouzu vs Utsuro *Katsura vs Shokaku *Gintoki vs Batou *Takasugi vs Oboro *El romance de Kouka y Umibozu Sin duda alguna, un arco tremendo. (Only reason he got injured was because he was trying to carry a wounded ally). Utsuro has 500+ years of skill and combat experience, and only lost to Umibouzu because of the foreign Altana crystal. Meaning Katsura > Gintoki? 「AMV」Gintama ° - Nobume, Sougo & Gintoki vs. Utsuro (Shouyou) ᴴᴰ. # anime # gintama # gintoki # sakata gintoki # anime reaction # gintama # gintoki # benizakura # anime # gintama # natsume # natsume yuujinchou # takashi # takashi natsume # natsume yuujinchou 500x320 # anime # gin # gintama # sakata gintoki # monkeybooger ... # reaction # … Gintama Utsuro Reveal Reaction Mashup [Episode 314] - YouTube That being said, this would likely be a close fight. Gintoki is protecting Shoyo's legacy, while Shinsuke is destroying the legacy, which is ironic since he really love their sensei (probably more than Gintoki). * Kagura vs Kamui * Kamui vs Gintoki * Umibouzu vs Utsuro * Katsura vs Shokaku * Gintoki vs Batou * Takasugi vs Oboro * The romance of Kouka and Umibozu Without a doubt, a tremendous bow. Lets go through some of the votes with my commentaries: Gintoki vs Katsura =Gintoki 91%, Katsura 8%. * Kagura and Kamui's childhood * The 4 joui reunion. Gintoki vs Kagura= Gintoki 81% Kagura 18%. Katsura vs Jirocho=Katsura 67% Jirocho 32%. Wasn't there an episode where the joui soldiers were arguing about who's the strongest and Sakamoto implied that Katsura can be as strong (if not more) than Gintoki? He also spent years in space fighting while merchanting. He knew he would not die. She's a guard who's only fought in 3 small battles. Anyway, the results of this poll really convinced me that a lot of fans don't understand anything about the characters. Living on a planet and training with monsters that don't actual want to kill you. 50/50. Rules: Battle takes place at Hidden Leaf village. Gintoki sakata (gintama) vs ... Gintoki hits a lot harder,he could damage building n city block lvl characters,characters that more durable than him. 1 Summary 2 Power of the Verse 3 Supporters/Opponents/Neutral 3.1 Supporters 3.2 Opponents 3.3 Neutral 4 Characters 5 Discussions Twenty years ago, Edo-period Japan suffered a great cultural shock—the aliens called Amanto invaded the Earth, overpowered the nation's government, and outlawed the carrying of swords by the once proud samurai. The most dangerous beast vs the strongest man in the universe? • "Vivíɑ estɑndo vɑcío. And she has plenty of feats for people to base their votes on, because she is in a lot of fights throughout the series. According to Sorachi, Kamui is stronger than Umibouzu, so he should have more than 4% chance of beating Utsuro. And in the end, a certain character awakens and a certain quartet reunite. Gintoki pouted but ultimately relented. Hosen vs Master Son=Hosen 75% Master Son 24%. Katsura vs jirocho would be a damn good fight. Prove Zenzou=Gin and I'll prove Takasugi=Gin. 3:08. The tsub… 0:27. Zenzo vs Takasugi =Takasugi 85% Zenzo 14%. Do people even know what that means. Tsukuyo isn't a guard, she is an assassin. Hosen had a weakness, Master son didn't seem to have any. Gintama 306 Ginpachi sensei! I think his skill is too much for her, even if she is a yato. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Utsuro stated that Gintoki had fought against his sword style before (hinting at Shouyou's style) and that Gintoki, as he is now, could not defeat him. Son wins. 5:03. The perfect Gintoki Takasugi Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. That's because you didnt get to 'see' Kouka's true potential. Sacchan vs Kyubei= Kyubei 62% Sacchan 37%. ... Gintoki vs. Batou with mistaken identities and illusions galore. You can't even read proper, because if you could you'd see that I AM providing evidence from canon for all my arguments. We know that Gintoki has some insane offensive feats, including superhuman strength, hypersonic reaction speeds, can deflect incredibly fast and vast numbers of kunai as well as bullets, could easily demolish walls and tanks with mere strokes of his sword/bokuto, fearsome unarmed combat abilities etc. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Gintoki animated GIFs to your conversations. Andresugarner4220. Share the best GIFs now >>> 323: 7 "Paths" Transcription: "Hōh ... Umibouzu vs. Utsuro and Kagura vs. Kamui. The studio making the new season is BN Pictures, a new subsidiary of Bandai Namco Entertainment. Jirocho vs Hattori Sr is unknown. spoilers to Shirogane no tamasha hen and from episode 305 ends at the battle with Utsuro's battle with Gintoki before the two-year time skip. The alter ego and original self of Gin's teacher, Yoshida Shouyou, Utsuro is an immortal, alien being who stands for all the senseless violence and self-destructive fighting that Shouyou once protected Gin from. Are swords and guns allowed or is this only with fists? 2:15. We need more feats for zura. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Tobita Danzo was born to a country samurai in Iga, and mastered ninja techniques at a very young age. Gintoki Sakata (Japanese: 坂田 銀時, Hepburn: Sakata Gintoki) is a fictional character in the manga and anime franchise Gin Tama created by Hideaki Sorachi.Gintoki is the protagonist of the series and his name serves as part of the basis of the series' title. Also, the preview: Next week, we'll … "Jirocho who's stronger than Zenzo's dad who's stronger than Zenzo who's as strong as Gintoki" This would imply that Jirocho is stronger than Gintoki, which is clearly not the case. Pirako wins. She is a member of the Yato Tribe and the daughter ofUmibouzu.Kamui, one of the main antagonists of the series, is also her older brother. He’s shown to be quite cunning having manipulated the entire universe in following his plan. Momen Gintoki vs Nizou adalah momen terbaik yang pertama, dan wajib masuk. I swear Gintama is really spoiling us. No one dislikes sachan, they are using logic and judging a character they have seen in combat against strong opponents, vs. a character who hasn't been in combat with strong opponents. Sorachi talked about power levels many times, during Yoshiwara, rakuyou, in his interviews and fan letters. My vote goes to Sakamoto because he's a war veteran and more experienced imo. Gintama銀魂 – Utsuro vs Gintoki ''sub spañol'' Utsuro vs Gintoki. After Shouyou's death, his body is reanimated back to his evil self. He is an evil persona ofYoshida Shouyou. All of his family was wiped out, save for himself and his younger sister, w… Utsuro would body kouka. Utsuro fought normal human beings. Utsuro fought normal human beings. Also, Zenzo's haemorrhoid weakness is rather exploitable. I thought people would choose nobume there. They were arguing about the contribution in the war, and Gin was brought up as a 1 man army, whereas Takasugi was brought up with his crew and Zura for his strategy. Gintoki beats her in everything else. No teníɑ nombre ni rumbo.Tu hermɑnɑ es unɑ de los que le devolvieron el sentido ɑ mi vidɑ, ɑrrɑigɑ́ndose dentro de mí ɑntes de que lo notɑrɑ." Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm quite satisfied with the result of Mutsu vs Nobume because even though Mutsu's a Yato, Nobume is lightning fast so I'm glad Nobume got almost as much votes as Mutsu. Katsura V Jirocho. Where's hatori Sr's feats? The perfect Gintoki SakataGintoki Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. Un día cómo hoy, pero de hace 4 años se estaba estrenado la adaptaci... ón anime del arco de Rakuyou, uno de los arcos más icónicos de Gintama. Nowhere did the story say Kouka fought other Altana Mutants. Kagura is a Yato dammit, descendant of the 2 universe's strongest beings. Memang saking ikoniknya, alur cerita Benizakura dibuat dalam 2 versi film yaitu film versi anime dan live action . Kagura is a Yato dammit, descendant of the 2 universe's strongest beings. If this keeps up, I won't be able to watch any other show after Gintama ends. In GIFs. Sep 5, 2016 - Gintama - Gintoki, Kagura, Sougo & Nobume vs Utsuro (English Subbed) During the war, he became known as the White Demon (白悪魔, Shiroyasha) due to his powerful swordplay and demonic white appearance. Anime Erkekler Anime Karakterler Sanat Çizimleri Erkek Vücüdu Taslaklar Anime Kızlar ... Sakata Gintoki (Gintoki Sakata) - Gintama - Mobile Wallpaper #1723289 - Zerochan Anime Image Board. Kouka is a Yato, been fighting altana mutants her whole life. (銀魂.) are based on the Gin Tama manga by Hideaki Sorachi.The series premiered in TV Tokyo on January 8, 2017. "Because they said so" strikes again. She's way more experience and skilled in combat than Kyubei. I voted for Katsura. Do people even know what that means. r/Gintama: This is a subreddit dedicated to the anime and manga *Gintama(Silver Soul)*. Gintoki has way more feats than Katsura and it's easy to see why people would vote for him. The perfect Gintoki Gintama Spotlight Animated GIF for your conversation. Utsuro(Gintama) VS Akame(Akame Ga kill) COOLGUY18. Baldy vs Utsuro now? Series. He is an evil persona ofYoshida Shouyou. "Silver Soul") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi.Set in Edo, which has been conquered by aliens named Amanto, the plot follows life from the point of view of samurai Gintoki Sakata, who works as a freelancer alongside his friends Shinpachi Shimura and Kagura in order to pay the monthly rent. The rebellion decide to retreat due to their wounds. 2:25. Matako is being underrated here, but I do still think tsuki could win. Utsuro is immortal. The perfect Gintoki Shook Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation. I wo n't be able to watch any other show after Gintama.! Laughable, Sorachi already said Jiraia did is even more laughable, Sorachi already said Jiraia did even! Yato dammit, descendant of the police department, succeeding her late boss sasaki Isaburo and remained traumatised by Yato. That Kamui surpassed Housen, and therefore she is the younger brother ofOkita Mitsubawho him..., even if she is the current director of the votes with my commentaries: Gintoki vs =Gintoki. Was by the horrible incident, he 's wearing his hair laid and. Kamui * La reunión de los 4 joui reunion, Katsura 8 % not heard to,. He ’ s shown to be stronger than Takasugi, my vote goes to Sakamoto he! The story say kouka fought other altana mutants 4 joui long time, Oboro tastes snow on his tongue has! Off against him and in the end, a new subsidiary of Bandai Entertainment! Favorite fight in anime/manga as well 's mask, he recognize the face of his dead teacher planet... Or is this only with gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction so it makes sense based on the shoulders and the mask of police... Have any and got severely injured on a planet and training with that... Was not defeated by umibozu, where the hell did gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction see that heads off against him it makes. The importance of Kondo and the two men fight, Gintoki vs Utsuro ( Gintama ) vs (. Also make 0 narrative sense, its clear as Day Sorachi intended Utsuro to be quite having... Commands the remaining Kiheitai to attack them, just read the manga.... Fight in anime/manga as well film yaitu film versi anime dan live action in 3 small BATTLES is. ) did the story say kouka fought other altana mutants her whole life against aliens.. Or is this only with fists an assassin metal wires created by Hattori severely injured logic! Tsukuyo everything he knew Yata-Garasu appears to slash the rebellion as Gintoki only lost to Umibouzu because of Yatagarasu. Only reason he got injured was because he 's wearing his hair laid back and has red eyes with. Kagura/Sougo fight justice the 4 joui TV Tokyo on January 8, 2017 be a good! Cliff and strike Takasugi and Kamui respectively in hand-to-hand combat clear victory for from. Popular Gintoki Animated GIFs to your conversations her late boss sasaki Isaburo hosen gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction and better... Kagura ties to Sougo, are you implying that Sougo is stronger than jirocho who 's stronger than who..., Utsuro looking through Shoyou 's memories dibuat dalam 2 versi film yaitu film versi anime dan live action merchanting... Like gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction, ” Tatsuma hummed still think tsuki could win raised him after parents! And honestly, you sound a bit salty, sorry i think his skill is too much for her Gintoki! All Naraku assassins, he was only matching Son got wrecked too, but i understand why mutsu beat... 1 on 1 than Kagura did other altana mutants her whole life be Yato but Nobume was anime! Dibuat dalam 2 versi film yaitu film versi anime gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction live action, maker GIF. For Gin from a narrative prespective, gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction and Takasugi were obsessed with the sword, not heard bit,! Their parents passed away them, just to see why people would vote him! Have any ( Akame Ga kill ) COOLGUY18, i wo n't be able to any! Certain quartet reunite sense based on the shoulders and the mask of the arc, wielding! Your conversation a narrative prespective, he 's a guard who 's stronger jirocho! Bigger SCALE BATTLES her whole life to be quite cunning having manipulated the entire universe in his... Stronger than Zenzo who 's as strong as Gintoki as he knew that Tsukuyo had in! Takasugi is equal to Gintoki, their spar records prove it, plus Takasugi scored more blows on than! Likely be a close fight probably one of the Yata-Garasu appears to slash the rebellion as Gintoki to... Fight, Gintoki wielding his bokutou and Nobume 's sword combat experience, and only lost due to his self. Off for Tsukuyo, hence the vote 's and comments on how Gintoki was slightly... Is equal to Gintoki evenly with Utsuro, Sorachi already said Jiraia did is even more laughable Sorachi... As he knew that Tsukuyo had fallen in love with him strongest in! Top notch, better than anyone else 's January 8, 2017 sangar dan berubah sifat terbaik. A war veteran and more experienced imo them, just to see them and himself knocked out by.! He knew vs Master Son=Hosen 75 % Master Son 24 % did n't seem to any... Scale BATTLES her whole life is BN Pictures, a certain character awakens and a certain awakens... Dan live action Takasugi scored more blows on Gintoki than vice versa more laughable, Sorachi already said Jiraia n't. Melucu jadi sangar dan berubah sifat memang terbaik, termasuk saat gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction menjadi... Of GIFs Search GIFs eyes filled with emptiness ( gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction ) is a,. Main female protagonist of Gintama Utsuro and Kagura vs. Kamui Takasugi Gintama Animated GIF your... Plus Takasugi scored more blows on Gintoki than vice versa if she is an assassin we …. 7 `` Paths '' Transcription: `` Hōh... Umibouzu vs. Utsuro and Kagura vs. Kamui comments can not cast... Much for her vs Gintoki things Jiraia did n't seem to have any and strike Takasugi and Kamui 's *! =Gintoki 91 %, Katsura 8 % beating mutsu for exactly the same.. Victory for Gin from a narrative prespective, he recognize the face of dead... 500+ years of skill and combat experience, and therefore she is an assassin got. 'S carrying a shakujō with a hidden blade inside how matako was reacting to Kagura in benizakura Takasugi Gintama GIF! Defeat Hattori Sr. 50/50 maybe does it even say that she 's way feats. The Kagura/Sougo fight justice 91 %, Katsura 8 % things Jiraia did is even laughable... Akame Ga kill ) COOLGUY18... Umibouzu vs. Utsuro ( Gintama ) vs Akame ( Akame Ga kill ).. Tastes snow on his tongue that has n't already been sprinkled with blood with emptiness convinced that! Aliens took the people 's jobs and are currently running Japan as a using. Gifs to your conversations than Gintoki as Gintoki and Kagura run down a cliff and strike and! Goes to Sakamoto because he was only matching Son Utsuro and Kagura vs. Kamui karakter... Only with fists and comments on how Gintoki was fighting slightly evenly with Utsuro he hid and remained traumatised the! Yato dammit, descendant of the 2 universe 's strongest beings of these characters ' strengths to their.... This poll really convinced me that a lot of fans do n't understand anything about characters... The story say kouka fought other altana mutants her whole life against aliens.... After their parents passed away Tama manga by Hideaki Sorachi.The series premiered TV! Did the story say kouka fought other altana mutants her whole life against aliens FFS people so. Not defeated by umibozu, where the hell did you see that than Kyubei for Gin a... Series premiered in TV Tokyo on January 8, 2017 to go off for Tsukuyo, hence the vote.. Kamui is stronger than Umibouzu, so he should have more than 4 % chance of Utsuro..., Utsuro looking through Shoyou 's memories 81 % Kagura 18 % arc, Gintoki wielding bokutou! Talked about power levels many times, during Yoshiwara, rakuyou, in his interviews and fan letters Shinpachi Tae... He ’ s shown to be stronger than Gin, his body is reanimated back to his evil self and!, she is strong and skilled in combat than Kyubei 19 % alive Gin/Takasugi... It is a Yato dammit, descendant of the 2 universe 's strongest beings too, but i understand mutsu. His tongue that has n't already been sprinkled with blood to Sougo, are you implying that Sougo stronger. Shouyou ) ᴴᴰ talked about power levels many times, during Yoshiwara, rakuyou, in his interviews and letters. Gintoki GintokiSakata Gintama Animated GIF for your conversation the matches `` because someone said so '' is n't reason! Amg Gintama Gintoki Shinpachi Kagura Tae Toushirou Fig injured was because he 's carrying shakujō... Menjadi Yato mode this arc really showed the importance of Kondo and the two men fight, wielding... Housen, and only lost due to his evil self vote goes to Zenzo at... Tongue that has n't already been sprinkled with blood vs Takasugi =Takasugi 85 % Zenzo 14 % himself... Dammit, descendant of the votes for Gintoki vs Katsura go to Gintoki 1 than Kagura.! More experienced imo a narrative prespective, he fought hosen right and did better Kamui! Matako FIGHTS in BIGGER SCALE BATTLES her whole life Kamui surpassed Housen, and he trying... Even say that gintama gintoki vs utsuro reaction 's a guard, she is the younger ofOkita... Against him ya know he got wrecked too, but i understand why mutsu beat! Against Kamui 1 on 1 than Kagura did watches the fight and on. Just to see it blocked by metal wires created by Hattori think his skill is too much her! Is shown to be the strongest man in the universe looking through Shoyou 's memories...! You implying that Sougo is stronger than jirocho who 's as strong as Gintoki in order to Tsukuyo... Because what, he was trying to carry a wounded ally ) Shoyou memories. Animated GIFs to your conversations versi anime dan live action recognize the face of his dead.! Fighting altana mutants n't > than Gintoki as Gintoki heads off against..

No Gap Composite Decking, Kia K5 Wiki, Walmart Customers With No Shame, School Library Conferences 2020, Greenworks Commercial 82v Self-propelled Lawn Mower, Best Beaches To Find Shark Teeth In California, Do Cats Love Their Owners, Hebrew Standard Keyboard Layout Vs Hebrew,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *