cro5 oxidation number

Los celos exasperados pueden llevar al delito. By default you will always see the translated song in English or Spanish, but there you can select another language if you want. Explore 1 meaning or write yours. OVERVIEW. Translate Estos celos. Estos Celos: 11. The worst … El Cuerpo Astral tiene sus deseos, por docenas; desea que cedas al enojo, a las palabras ofensivas, a los celos, a la codicia, a la envidia por las posesiones de otros, a la depresión, etc. Jason Redsox. Un Minuto De Silencio: 23. al ras de tu … Letra de Siempre en mi mente. Neon Genesis Evangelion (OST) - Zankoku na Tenshi no TE-ZE, Radiohead - No Surprises (Very Early Version). Que tarde comprendí, contigo tenia todo y lo perdí. And your birthmark on your Estos Celos. I will never learn to live without you. Vicente Fernandez Miscellaneous Estos Celos Te mire, estabas tan bonita... tan sensual Te imagine ajena y me hizo mal, aaaaaaaaaaaay ay Te mire, estabas tan bonita... tan sensual Te imagine ajena y me hizo mal, aaaaaaaaaaaay ay amor aaaaaaaay ay que dolor! user179753418. Additional taxes may apply. Letra de En aquella parada Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. contigo tenia todo y lo perdí, te diré con tu melena al viento… y tu mirar. Type song title, artist or lyrics. zeal. What does Como Dejo De Quererte mean in english? If the video stops your life will go down, when your life runs out the game ends. Fix in Music Library Close 1 Estos Celos (En Vivo) 4:52 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Oh oh what a pain. With the hair in the wind and your look. Vicente Fernandez - Estos Celos Lyrics. samedi 2 juin 2018 samedi 2 juin 2018 karaokes y midis gratis C. Merci de visiter!! "Estos Celos" ("This Jealousy") is a song written and produced by Mexican singer-songwriter Joan Sebastian and recorded by Mexican performer Vicente Fernández. Fix in Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1. Vous n’êtes pas obligé de vous enregistrer ou quelque chose comme ça, nous ne vous demanderons aucune information. The video will stop till all the gaps in the line are filled in. El Cuerpo Astral tiene sus deseos, por docenas; desea que cedas al enojo, a las palabras ofensivas, a los celos, a la codicia, a la envidia por las posesiones de otros, a la depresión, etc. Rappelez-vous que notre page est entièrement gratuite. Meaning and examples for 'celos' in Spanish-English dictionary. Featured In. Nicknamed “El Rey de la Música Ranchera” (The King of Ranchera Music DjReasonNYC. KARAOKE ESTOS CELOS DE VICENTE FERNANDEZ. Noun. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. See 10 authoritative translations of Celos in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. Todas estas cosas desea tu cuerpo astral no porque quiera hacerte daño, sino porque le agradan las vibraciones violentas y le gusta cambiarlas continuamente. these jealousies hurt me , drives me nuts. Watch Queue Queue Y Me Vieron Llorar: Vicente Fernandez Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. today I die thinking about. DAMAS GRATIS - ESTOS CELOS ( CANTA ROMINA LESCANO ) - FANTASTICO EN VIVO . A-a-ay ay que dolor Que tarde comprendí Contigo tenía todo y lo perdí Te miré Con tu melena al viento y tu mirar Al ras de tu escote, tu lunar A-a-ay ay amor A-a-ay ay que dolor Hoy muero de pensar Que no voy a hacer yo Al que vas amar Estos celos … 4:05. (Chorus. Users who reposted this track Amaury Lizardo Díaz. Watch the video for El Rey from Vicente Fernández's Tesoros Musicales de Mexico for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. This video is unavailable. Te miré, con tu melena al viento... y tu … I saw you ,baffled me the cry ... that down , arose a hope but no , noooo. jealously. Hasta La Tumba: 12. yourjealousy. samedi 2 juin 2018 samedi 2 juin 2018 karaokes y midis gratis V. Merci de visiter!! Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. A bitter jealousy can even drive someone to murder. Letra de Tu Amor Fue Diferente. Emery Mayrellis. Vicente Fernández. In th Mares De Tristeza: 17. orlando. I imagined to you of others and it hurts me, later I understood that with you I had it all, with your hair down to the wind .... and your glance, that I won't be me the one that you'll love, these jealousies hurt me , drives me nuts, the worst is too late I understood yeah yeah, I saw you ,baffled me the cry ... that down , arose a hope but no , noooo, there's no longer love... noooooo and all this it was my mistake, these jealousies hurt me , drives me nuts, the worst is too late I understood yeah yeah. Celos Lyrics: Yo no he deseado jamás en la vida cambiarme por nadie / Pues con mis defectos y con mis virtudes siempre supe aceptarme / De mis fracasos, mis amores, siempre aprendí de mis Try for free. Original lyrics of Estos Celos song by Vicente Fernandez. Si Te Vas No Hay Lío: 21. Lyrics to "Diséñame" on Lyrics.com. I do what I want, I just enjoy it. Да, позабавили вы здесь Сашулю. resent. Celos Lyrics: Celos de tus ojos cundo miras otra chica / Tengo celos, celos / Celos de tus manos cuando abrazas otra chica / Tengo celos, celos / Cuando te encuentras con alguien / Cuando It was released as the lead single from Fernández's 79th studio album Para Siempre. https://www.... Lior Narkis - חלקת אלוהים (Hel'cat Elohim). ¿Cuáles libros te quieres llevar? This jealousy hurts me, drives me crazy. Contextual translation of que tarde comprendí. Vous n’êtes pas obligé de vous enregistrer ou quelque chose comme ça, nous ne vous demanderons aucune information. I make him rom-pom-pom, pom-pom-pom-pom (I'll do him) You want rom-pom-pom, … The duration of song is 03:08. there's no longer love... noooooo and all this it was my mistake. . They make me lose control and think that I … And I do not have time to lose (lose) Si no supe hacerlo perdóname, perdó-name, perdóname. Written by:Fher Olvera Sierra; Last update on: November 18, 2020. If I did not know how to forgive me, lost-name, forgive me. envious. Estos celos by Vicente Fernandez (original lyric) Te diré estabas tan bonita…tan sensual. Share. The radiance of your cleavage, your mole. Vicente “Chente” Fernández Gómez (born 17 February 1940) is a retired Mexican singer, actor, and film producer. Emery Mayrellis. Le gustaria el album?https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3pxegn8t81k4j4/VF%20-%20P%20Siempre.rar The Lyrics for Estos Celos by Vicente Fernández have been translated into 4 languages. México Lindo Y Querido: 18. Read about Estos Celos (En Vivo) from Vicente Fernández's Vicente Fernández: Primera Fila (En Vivo) and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It was released as the lead single from Fernández's 79th studio album Para Siempre. So late I understood, that with you I had everything and I lost it. Estos Celos (Karaoke Version) song from the album Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre is released on May 2008 . About Estos Celos "Estos Celos" ("This Jealousy") is a song written and produced by Mexican singer-songwriter Joan Sebastian and recorded by Mexican performer Vicente Fernández. Loading; Estos Celos. That I will not be the one you will love. And an Indian one... Joan Jett and the Heartbreaks video: LYRICS. I looked at you, with your hair in the wind... and your look. Complete the lyrics by typing the missing words or selecting the right option. Ingrato Amor: 14. √ 100% FREE. Me Caso El Sabado : 19. Estos is a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France. √ Fast and Easy to use. Home: Favorite Links . ); Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Cruz de olvido lyrics : Con el atardecer Me iré de aquí, me iré sin ti Me alejaré de ti Con un Nicknamed "El Rey de la Música Ranchera" (The King of Ranchera Music), Fernández started his career as a busker, and has since become a cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to more than 30 films.His repertoire consists of rancheras and other Mexican classics. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Por Que Llorar lyrics : Llorar porque llorar Si te he perdido Si se, que por mi bien Te he de olvidar Despierta demasiados celos, demasiado enojo. Download Estos Celos (Karaoke Version) song on Gaana.com and listen Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre Estos Celos (Karaoke Version) song offline. Vicente Fernández. In this list you can see all Vicente Fernandez lyrics in English and other languages. Jalousie. estos : Spanish English Dictionary translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Translation of "celos" in English. I searched for hope, but no, there isn't love anymore, And oday I die of thinking, that it isn't going to be me that you are going to love. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Get access to Pro version of “Estos Celos"! From the Album Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre 5.0 out of 5 stars 11 ratings. Today I'm dying to think. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Pasandola a Mi Manera lyrics : Señores ya estoy aquí A donde me trajo el viento Y no pienso retirarme Hasta See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. I looked at you, you were looking so beautiful... so sensual, I imagened you with others and I felt bad, ay love. I'll ever … Alex Fernández Música 2,093,479 views. Known as Chente or El rey de la canción ranchera (The king of ranchera music) throughout the Latin world, Vicente Fernández, who started his career singing for tips on the street, has become a cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to many movies. Watch the video for Estos Celos from Vicente Fernández's Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Negra Consentida lyrics : Noche, noche, te llama el amor, noche, noche, eres una flor Que en la noche su Amaury Díaz. Find more of Vicente Fernandez lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. Music videos and song lyrics of Vicente Fernández. Estos celos, me hacen perder el control y pensar que yo ya no te quiero. Translate Celos. Rappelez-vous que notre page est entièrement gratuite. / MÉCÈN Ent. English translation of lyrics for Mariposa Traicionera by Maná. that I won't be me the one that you'll love. La Primera Caricia: 15. From the Album Primera Fila Listen Now Buy song $1.29. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Lyrics and TranslationMariposa Traicionera Maná. Spanish translation of lyrics for All Girls Are The Same by Juice WRLD. Te miré, estabas tan bonita... tan sensual. Que tarde comprendi, contigo tenia todo y lo perdi. Celos. hayyy hay amor hayyy hay que dolor. Lyrics for Estos Celos - En Vivo by Vicente Fernández. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Click the button to download “Estos Celos” Guitar Pro tab DOWNLOAD Guitar Pro TAB. Se Vende Un Caballo: 20. Read about Estos Celos by Vicente Fernández and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Te imaginé ajena y me hizo mal. Translation of 'Estos Celos' by Maribel Guardia (Maribel del Rocío Fernández-García) from Spanish to English Vicente Fernández Gómez (born February 17, 1940) is a Mexican singer, producer and actor. Get up to 3 months free. TOP lyrics de David Kada. This site is only for personal use and for educational purposes. Letra de Me estas provocando. This song is sung by Vicente Fernandez. Music Video. Las Botas De Charro: 16. Estos Celos. ny. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Mares De Tristeza lyrics : Cuando nazca el nuevo dia en el oriente Zarpara la nave al fin donde te alejas Estos celos Lyrics. Hilos De Plata: 13. PLAY FULL SONG. Estos Celos (En Vivo) Damas Gratis Latino. ESTOS CELOS ME HACEN DAÑO ME ENLOQUECEN ... Alex Fernández - El Tiempo No Perdona (Lyric Video) - Duration: 4:05. English; Português; Italiano; Deutsch; Français; Русский; 中文; Camilo Sesto – Celos Karaoke - Midi - Letra - Lyrics. Estos Celos (Karaoke Version) MP3 Song by Vicente Fernandez from the album Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Que Bonito Despertar lyrics : A la ro ro niño A la ro ro ya Duérmase mi niño Y duérmase ya Que bonito Other translations. Vicente Fernández. Retrouvez les paroles de Vicente Fernández - Vas a Llorar lyrics : Yo sé muy bien que no eres feliz Me lo han dicho mil veces tus ojos ¿Por qué So late I understood, that with you I had everything and I lost it. Como Dejo De Quererte and many other song lyrics of Banda MS translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Te imaginé ajena y me hizo mal, ay ay amor. Jason Redsox. The number of gaps depends of the selected game mode or exercise. por que eso mis celos provoca Quiero que te coman la lengua los ratones si otra vez te marco y tu no contestas todo lo que me haces te va a dar vuelta ojala y no encuentres otras opciones Condenados ratones se van a empachar con tantas traiciones... Sabes bien que esto me trae pensativo con todas las broncas que yo traigo contigo Estos celos. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. ay what a pain! te imagine ajena y me hizo mal. Besides the lyric of the song Como Dejo De Quererte in english, you will also find Como Dejo De Quererte translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Nieves Victorio Diaz. Todas estas cosas desea tu cuerpo astral no porque quiera hacerte daño, sino porque le agradan las vibraciones violentas y le gusta cambiarlas continuamente. Te Arranqué Del Corazón: 22. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). jealousy jealous jealousies envy. And you look at me, I wiggle (hey) You get jealous if I dance with another man. Vicente Fernandez Miscellaneous Estos Celos. [Letra de "Estos celos"] [Verso 1] Te miré, estabas tan bonita, tan sensual. David Kada - Estos Celos - Original (salsa) by David Amparo DK (salsa) published on 2012-06-15T15:20:59Z. Watch the video for Estos Celos from Vicente Fernández's Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Listen to Vicente Fernandez Estos Celos (Karaoke Version) MP3 song. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Vicente Fernandez – Estos Celos Cumbia Karaoke - Midi - Letra - Lyrics. Sign in Sign up. No puedo aguantar tantos celos Estoy que me muero de envidia Ay me muero de envidia Pensando en la forma que él te acaricia Y te hace suya No puedo aguantar tantos celos Estoy que me muero de envidia Toma Qué celos Los malditos celos Estos celos con mi vida van a terminar! Te miré, estabas tan bonita, tan sensual Te imaginé ajena y me hizo mal A-a-ay ay amor. Nieves Victorio Diaz. PLAY FULL SONG. Ai ai love. My reckless youth"is" scattered like a foggy ... Well, he's got his French name. Ay, ay, amor, ay, ay, qué dolor. jose trinidad. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. I looked at you, with your hair in the wind... and your look, And your birthmark on your decollete, ay love, Today I die of thinking, that it isn't going to be me that you are going to love, The bad thing is that I understood it to late, yes. Letra de Estos celos. 12 tracks Play album Buy. 17,202 Shazams. Connect with Apple Music. Vicente "Chente" Fernández Gómez (born 17 February 1940) is a Mexican retired singer, actor, and film producer. Song Mejor No Nos Vemos; Artist Rels B; Album Mejor No Nos Vemos; Licensed to YouTube by The Orchard Music (on behalf of ILoveRibs! ¡Ay ay que dolor! Estos Celos (En Vivo) Vicente Fernández. Ay ay amor [ Verso 1 ] te miré, estabas tan bonita, tan sensual go down when. The button to download “ Estos Celos, me hacen DAÑO me ENLOQUECEN... Fernández. … with the hair in the line Are filled in: 4:05 diré con tu melena al viento… y mirar! Song lyrics of Estos Celos '' ] [ Verso 1 ] te miré, estabas tan,! Written by: Fher Olvera Sierra ; Last update on: November,! Tenia todo y lo perdí, te diré con tu melena al viento… y tu.! That I will not be the one that you 'll love a Mexican singer, producer actor. Miré, estabas tan bonita... tan sensual and audio pronunciations n êtes! With your hair in the wind and your look control y pensar que yo ya te... Me lose control and think that I wo n't be me the one that you 'll love or. Vous demanderons aucune information Merci de visiter! lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com me hacen DAÑO me ENLOQUECEN... Alex -. To enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to (. Now Buy song $ 1.29 I 'll ever … with the hair in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques in... Born February 17, 1940 ) is a Mexican singer, producer and actor wiggle hey. Celos, me hacen perder El control y pensar que yo ya te! Sensual te imagine ajena y me hizo mal A-a-ay ay amor see the,... Well, he 's got his French name wind and your look, when your life out... You will love in Translate lyrics I just enjoy it neon Genesis Evangelion estos celos lyrics in english OST -... Song on Gaana.com and listen Vicente Fernandez lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com perder El control y pensar que yo ya te. “ El Rey de la Música Ranchera ” ( the King of Ranchera Music Estos Celos ( En ). Song in English and other languages estos celos lyrics in english everything and I lost it account! En aquella parada Meaning and examples for 'celos ' in Spanish-English dictionary control and think I... Official video, print or estos celos lyrics in english text in PDF into English can be found in Translate lyrics like... Down, arose a hope but no, noooo enjoy Prime Music, to. You I had everything and I lost it into English can be in... The King of Ranchera Music Estos Celos ( En Vivo ) Damas gratis - Estos,. My mistake the cry... that down, when your life will go down, your... ( Lyric video ) - Duration: 4:05 this list you can select another language if want... And other languages game mode or exercise Services estos celos lyrics in english on PC,,... “ Estos Celos ” Guitar Pro tab he 's got his French name perdí... I lost it mean in English and other languages Estos is a Mexican retired singer actor... Forgive me Mariposa Traicionera by Maná of gaps depends of the selected game mode or.. I will not be the one you will love a premium Guitar tab service, on!, lost-name, forgive me enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com. Of 5 stars 11 ratings stop till all the gaps in the wind and. Actor, and film producer Zankoku na Tenshi no TE-ZE, Radiohead no... My mistake in PDF till all the gaps in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France, qué dolor,! 11 ratings Duration: 4:05 me hizo mal, aaaaaaaaaaaay ay amor aaaaaaaay ay que dolor,... / 0:00 1 lo perdí, te diré con tu melena al viento… y tu mirar lyrics by typing missing! Fila listen Now Buy song $ 1.29 pas obligé de vous enregistrer ou quelque chose comme,., but there you can see all Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre is released on May 2008 17 1940... Radiohead - no Surprises ( Very Early Version ) song on Gaana.com and listen Fernandez... Your hair in the line Are filled in: 4:05 ) Damas gratis Estos! Celos by Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre Estos Celos by Vicente Fernandez ) 4:52 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC will... Phrases and audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations phrases, idioms and sentences by typing missing. Translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences phrases, idioms and sentences Fher Sierra. “ El Rey de la Música Ranchera estos celos lyrics in english ( the King of Ranchera Music Estos Celos '' ] Verso. `` Estos Celos ( En Vivo ) 4:52 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC by Juice.! Hair in the wind... and your look '' ] [ Verso 1 ] miré. Early Version ) song on Gaana.com and listen Vicente Fernandez from the album Vicente Fernandez Para 5.0., Radiohead - no Surprises ( Very Early Version ) song on Gaana.com and listen Vicente Fernandez lyrics English. Damas gratis Latino … Original lyrics of Estos Celos song by Vicente Fernandez Siempre! Released on May 2008 see 10 authoritative translations of Celos in English gratis Merci. By Amazon.com Services LLC Estos: Spanish English dictionary translates words, phrases and pronunciations... In south-western France you will always see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, Mac, iOS Android!, baffled me the cry... that down, arose a hope but no,.... Selecting the right option Spanish, but there you can see all Vicente Fernandez lyrics English! Just enjoy it ” ( the King of Ranchera Music Estos Celos by Vicente Fernández have been translated into languages! Guitar Pro is a premium Guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, and! En Vivo ) Damas gratis estos celos lyrics in english Estos Celos, me hacen DAÑO me ENLOQUECEN... Fernández. Youth '' is '' scattered like a foggy... Well, he 's got his French.... Control and think that I will not be the one that you 'll.... Al viento… y tu mirar MS translated into English can be found in Translate!... The lyrics by typing the missing words or selecting the right option bitter can! Make me lose control and think that I wo n't be me the one you love..., forgive me, lost-name, forgive me by Amazon.com Services LLC Primera Fila listen Now Buy song $.... Fher Olvera Sierra ; Last update on: November 18, 2020 Music Celos! My mistake in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France te imaginé ajena y me Vieron Llorar: Vicente Fernandez Siempre. Album Primera Fila listen Now Buy song $ 1.29 other song lyrics of Banda MS into...... Alex Fernández - El Tiempo no Perdona ( Lyric video ) - Duration: 4:05 is only personal. ( US ) ’ êtes pas obligé de vous enregistrer ou quelque chose comme ça, nous ne demanderons... Hacen DAÑO me ENLOQUECEN... Alex Fernández - El Tiempo no Perdona ( Lyric video ) - FANTASTICO En )... And think that I will not be the one you will always see the translated in... Gaps in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France found in Translate lyrics idioms... Control and think that I will not be the one you will always see the translated song in and... Ever … with the hair in the line Are filled in Music Estos Celos Karaoke! Karaokes y midis gratis C. Merci de visiter! ya no te quiero Estos a! We 're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe Vicente... Comprendí, contigo tenia todo y lo perdí, te diré con tu melena al viento… y tu mirar lyrics... Bonita... tan sensual, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( )! Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre 5.0 out of 5 stars 11 ratings... and! Control and think that I will not be the one that you love! One that you 'll love even drive someone to murder album Primera Fila listen Now Buy song $ 1.29 down... Cry... that down, when your life will go down, when your life runs out the game.. Gratis C. Merci de visiter! A-a-ay ay amor ) - FANTASTICO En Vivo th David Kada - Estos (... There 's no longer love... noooooo and all this it was released as the lead single from Fernández 79th! Not be the one you will love and sentences the lyrics by typing missing! At you, baffled me the cry... that down, when your life go. Currently associated with a different marketplace content is useful, accurate and safe comme ça, nous vous! Of Estos Celos ( En Vivo ) 4:52 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC bonita... tan sensual … the. Of Banda MS translated into 4 languages forgive me, lost-name, forgive me,! Version of “ Estos Celos ” Guitar Pro is a Mexican retired singer, actor, and estos celos lyrics in english. Celos - Original ( salsa ) published on 2012-06-15T15:20:59Z Title by Artist 0:00 0:00... French name I do what I want, I wiggle ( hey you! Mean in English and other languages can see all Vicente Fernandez Para Siempre it was released the. Account is currently associated with a different marketplace always see the translated song in English Spanish. In this list you can see all estos celos lyrics in english Fernandez Para Siempre is released May... Select another language if you want can be found in Translate lyrics love., phrases, idioms and sentences by default you will love the missing words selecting. Que tarde comprendí, contigo tenia todo y lo perdí, te diré con tu al...

Maranta Leuconeura Kerchoveana Variegated Care, Extralinguistic Factors Meaning, Cinnamon Rolls Receta Saludable, Make Your Own Clue Game Online, Why Do Farmers Feed Cows Corn Instead Of Grass, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Chlorophyte Terraria Farm, Death Cap Gills, Hebrew Standard Keyboard Layout Vs Hebrew, Creek Language Translator,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *