bougainvillea for sale in the philippines

“Jordan and Kobe, they did play defense but they’re scorers. "If you ask 20 years from now, I'm pretty sure LeBron James may beat me", Hakeem Olajuwon: Jordan far superior player than LeBron, That’s not taking away anything from LeBron because he is a great player, but it is not a fair comparison because Jordan is a far superior player.” Hakeem Olajuwon, via CNBC, I think Kareem [Abdul-Jabbar], who doesn’t get any love, I’ve always thought Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was the greatest basketball player to ever walk the earth because of what he did from the time he was 15 until the time he was 40. Anthony said. Paul Pierce recently made waves when he left LeBron James out of his list of the Top 5 greatest players in NBA history. @TheJetOnTNT isn't putting LeBron or Kobe anywhere near the top of the all-time list. Same with Michael Jordan. They'll still wear them in Game 7 if it happens. http://twitter.com/hoopshype/status/1304329585849499648. Yante Maten scored 21 points, Josh Maggette added 19 … They’re both cats but they are not the same.”. http://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1293626361412825090, http://twitter.com/JarjourSami/status/1290857206905106432. Perk, who was obviously not buying it, appeared on the latest episode of ESPN’s The Jump and went on a lengthy tirade. Jamal Crawford: Stop comparing, and just appreciate. Another said winning it all this year would put James over the top. He's the greatest ever. debate? That was especially evident this season with the way his leadership and play and inspiration were key factors in our winning the championship. Abdel Nader: What did you think of Paul Pierce not having LeBron James in his all-time Top 5? Especially after Magic Johnson retired in 1991, nobody came anywhere close. There may be new Bryant businesses emerging. The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association enacted additional rules Tuesday in the hope of keeping the season going safely. Appearing on the Heavy Live With Scoop B Show, I asked Isiah Thomas if a company offered a blank check to he and Jordan for the opportunity to discuss their differences in exchange for an hour-long uninterrupted television special for them to air out their grievances, how much would the check amount to? That’s what it was. “LeBron James is the GOAT now,” NBA legend said. That is why it’s so unfair that LeBron is always compared to Mike. Golden State Warriors forward/center Draymond Green was asked about that power James has when Green appeared on ESPN’s “First Take” to discuss the “More Than A Vote” initiative. Fri., April 3, 2020. So again, I have no hard feelings against anyone and when I talk about the greatest players, I’m only talking about it from my perspective. I want to make that clear. [Tim Reynolds] The Lakers have decided to wear the Mamba jerseys on Friday night. And that’s LeBron James.”. I knowwwwwww. So let's keep that respect on MJ and Kobe's name. I just shared it. Wed., Jan. 20, 2021 timer 2 min. I think Magic [Johnson] and [Larry] Bird were the best in their era. We’ve used them at the arena for years to detect explosives.”. And the second-best was … John Stockton? "You know, M.J. is the GOAT. By TIM REYNOLDS January 24, 2021 GMT 1 of 2 Miami Heat and Detroit Pistons players hold a "I Have a Dream" banner in honor of the Martin Luther King Jr., holiday before an NBA basketball game, Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, in Miami. “Researchers are finding that specially trained dogs can detect COVID on humans quickly and accurately,” Jafarian said. But they go about in totally different ways. Tim Reynolds (born 15 December 1957) is an American guitarist and multi-instrumentalist known as both a solo artist and as a lead guitarist for the Dave Matthews Band.AllMusic critic MacKenzie Wilson has called Reynolds "an under-rated master". They’ve been working on the plan for months, and the highly trained dogs have been in place for some games this season where the team has allowed a handful of guests — mostly friends and family of players and staff. Drexler also offered up suggestions on a handful of other NBA greats. "There's really nothing you can do. Wade recently explained why it doesn’t matter who is the GOAT because we will never see another LeBron James or another Michael Jordan and we should really appreciate the things we witnessed with MJ and what we’re witnessing with Bron now. Now, if you don't have him as your GOAT, I'm okay with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkWDrD33xlw, http://twitter.com/ReggieMillerTNT/status/1279888067231244288. The NBA playoffs are expected to end on July 22 at the latest, while the Olympics are expected to start on July 23. Just nine went to perimeter players of any stripe. It's a shame how some just skip over him like he isn't on the mount Rushmore. Because I was such a kid back in the day when Jordan was around, I looked up to him. “I’ve never seen a player dominate so many statistical categories. You got guys like Larry Bird, Dr. J, George Gervin, Elgin Baylor, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West all of those guys are in the conversation. The NBA doesn't announce which referees are doing which games until 9 a.m. Eastern on game day, which means not many know beforehand which officials are coming to town. Even with MJ’s greatness on display, not once did Bron ever admit the Bulls legend was better than him. The coronavirus-sniffing dog idea has been put into place at airports in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Helsinki, Finland, in recent months. Let it be known! However, Johnson said that when it comes to the greatest player ever, he's still going with Jordan. Every team in the NBA will have similar practice quandaries, which comes with the territory of having plenty of four-game weeks. But also what he’s done OUTSIDE of the playing field, that doesn’t lie either. Teams in all 28 NBA cities have been told to investigate if there is a local lab that can process PCR tests relatively quickly; the extra tests would be conducted on game-day mornings and turn in results no later than one hour before tip-off. Draymond Green calls LeBron James 'arguably' the greatest of all time, “I think LeBron yields a lot of power,” Green said. It could be argued that without a lot of practice time, getting off to good starts — like Cleveland and Orlando, both of whom … Honestly, it’s probably true in the history of the game. Just 15 are from other perimeter players. What are your thoughts on the documentary and maybe you can tell us about your NBA all-time best 5? By Tim Reynolds gettysburgtimes.com — The NBA is urging teams to make increased commitments toward providing mental health resources to players and staff, releasing updated guidelines Wednesday to reflect the challenge of playing amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. “I would say Kevin (Durant) is ... when you factor in everything, size, speed, athleticism, I think he’s the most talented basketball player I’ve ever seen in my life,” Kerr said. Plenty of strong opinions presented by the retired player, former member of the Boston Celtics. But for my existence, Jordan didn’t do it. LeBron can also play point, or the two-guard, or the three, or four or even the five. “When the comparisons between LeBron and Jordan start, I vomit,” he argued, “That’s BS. During a recent appearance on ESPN, Johnson had some high praise for James, as he said that the Lakers forward was probably the best "all-around" player of all time. Kevin Durant: @dkeys7193 Mj is one of one, God level, unmatched, unparalled, a pure master at this s***. Grant Hill for that one year? By Tim Reynolds The Associated Press. read. RW: Do you think the title with the Lakers puts LeBron over the top in the G.O.A.T. He’s a totally different person than those guys. “I don’t think it would be fair to give a comparison on them,” Stackhouse, who only played seven games with James in 2010, told HoopsHype. That’s true for this season: That’s why he should be MVP. If you look at his resume, it’s flawless.”, “The things that he’s been able to do on the court, obviously spectacular,” Green said. Not in Game 6, if that happens; Heat would be in black for that game. “I really have a problem with that. Sports > NBA Tim Reynolds: It’s time for Rudy Tomjanovich to get the Hall’s call. A couple of league sources mentioned after the Harden trade to Brooklyn that it’s a matter of time before he finds his way into a buyout and joins up to give them help with the interior. Join to Connect Associated Press. Why can't we say that, but also give LeBron his flowers while he's here too?" You know again, I had gone out to dinner with him, I had seen him socially… I never knew that he felt THAT way about me. Larry Nance Jr: Oh gosh I hate this question. I appreciate what LeBron’s doing and bringing to the game, he’s unbelievable. Carmelo Anthony thinks that type of "barbershop talk" is great for the fans, but he doesn't much care for player comparisons -- particularly between Jordan and James, two of the best to ever play. Originally were scheduled to wear them in Game 2 and Game 7. While Johnson currently has Jordan ranked ahead of James on his own all-time list, he did leave the door open for James to potentially pass Jordan down the road, as James is still in the midst of his playing days. I never heard him say a comment like that. “Magic was a very unique athlete and basketball player,” Bertka said. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 29,779 He … Allen Iverson: I’m not going to bullsh*t you. The thing that they most have in common is that they impact winning. By contrast. “If you think about it, detection dogs are not new,” said Matthew Jafarian, the Heat’s executive vice president for business strategy. No one impacts winning more than LeBron.”. Cool. “Well I don’t need the check; that’s not what I’m about,” Thomas stated. 10... Kobe is not in my top 10." In other words, Jordan was so good that he was the best player even though the league at that time was set up for bigs to be the best players. If you’re the latter, you probably don’t know what Michael Jordan did in the 90s and you would automatically think that LeBron James is the best player. Dec. 30, 2020 Updated: Dec. 30, ... coach Mike Budenholzer offered a simple assessment of some of the scores that he’s seen in the early days of this NBA … Sellouts obviously aren’t happening this year. “One person who also doesn’t want to talk about GOATs? But to say that he's not in your Top 5? So you know, in terms of being a complete basketball player in terms of passing, dribbling, shooting, rebounding… no one has done what he’s done statistically in EVERY single category. Kobe, too: ‘Let’s just enjoy each other’s greatness,’ he said. Dino Radja shared his takes on various topics stretching from the NBA to his 2018 induction in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame talking to the Croatian news website Index.hr. "He still has some basketball to play, so maybe he has a chance to catch [Jordan] later on if he can get some more championships under his belt. And this weekend, the entire University of Michigan athletic department announced it was pausing activities after several positive tests for the new COVID-19 variant that transmits at a higher rate. ... Tim Reynolds … What rules are you comparing these guys in? what most people don’t know is once you come through this program, you make it professionally, regardless of how long your professional career is, the day that your career ends professionally, you have five years to allow us to pay for four years of college through a program at Arizona State. By TIM REYNOLDS. Brian Shaw, Brian Shaw, Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics, Top Rumors, Buyout, Andre Drummond, Brooklyn Nets, Cleveland Cavaliers. We’ve had players dominate certain areas, but we’ve never seen a player that truly does it all. He was so good that he overcame the gravitational forces yanking on every other perimeter player. He wasn’t trying to fully dominate like Mike! He wants to have guys on the same page. and that’s where he gets the utmost respect from me.”. When you get somebody so well-rounded, rebounding, scoring, passing, dribbling, a good teammate. Kobe Bryant 31,700 3. The coronavirus-sniffing dog idea has been put into place at airports in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Helsinki, Finland, in recent months. But we’ve never had a player that’s come in and dominate it in so many statistical categories across the board. But by the time he’s done, LeBron James will be the best we have ever seen play the game of basketball.”, LeBron James surpasses Michael Jordan in career MVP voting shares. By Tim Reynolds | The Associated ... NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Monday he is confident that the league’s health and safety protocols will … Tim Reynolds. A subreddit dedicated to NBA news and discussion. @KingJames @kaj33 #Goat Status #on and #off the floor. For now, Kareem is the best that’s ever done it. Only four players in league history were teammates with both Jordan and James: WHAT WERE SOME OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS LIKE WITH MJ? “But it’s more important, the things that he’s been able to accomplish off the court. He wants to do things off the court to get guys engaged with each other, whether it’s taking guys out to the movies or having a room in the hotel where everybody could down and watch TV, eat, play video games. Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal, left, and Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul, right, tap hands during the second half of an NBA basketball game, Monday, Jan. … “So you wouldn’t have to pay me anything. Who do you think is the greatest NBA player of all time? Instead, Maxwell has put his name behind Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James in the GOAT debate. Lebron is just across the board better than Jordan. Drexler has his own opinion on the GOAT debate. TIM REYNOLDS, AP Basketball Writer. The foremost priority in the NBA right now is health, keeping everyone in the league and around the game as safe as possible while playing as the coronavirus pandemic still rages. What were the biggest similarities between the two? In a conversation with Bill Simmons and Ryen Russillo on the Bill Simmons Podcast, Lakers veteran Jared Dudley recalled the time he and LeBron watched “The Last Dance” together. Green, wearing a Klutch Sports Group shirt, said James’ resume is not limited to basketball, but extended to off-the-court business and activism as well. "You know, M.J. is the GOAT. Who is the NBA GOAT? I wouldn’t even do that when I be going to the LA fitness. Just two years ago, in a round-table interview with Bleacher Report’s Howard Beck, Pierce said that James is “already in the top five” when discussing all-time players. If you take away physical gifts, LeBron is better than MJ. We all know that and we all agree to that. Ben Golliver: Lakers coach Frank Vogel on LeBron James as No. Nobody had that gear like Michael had that gear. Bron is more like Magic Johnson but with next-level athleticism. “Look, David Falk might be sitting back sipping too much of that moonshine because to say that Michael Jordan would average 60 points on 75 percent shooting, that is absurd! Clyde the Glide believes neither Jordan nor LeBron James should be the only two automatically pegged as the NBA's greatest player of all time: “I have a real problem with that. But during my rookie year, I played with MJ before he had a championship ring. Monday is the first day that season ticket holders will be able to start securing their seats. Associated Press. The first exhibition games of the NBA restart will go a little more quickly than usual. Eight of the others are by Jordan. “I admire his insatiable appetite to be on top and stay on top,” said Thomas. But Number 2? Metta World Peace sure has a way with words. We knew we couldn’t go out in the city but we were still able to get out of the room. @KingJames is the goat. “Mamba,” “Mamba League” and “Lil’ Mambas” are among recent trademarks filed by his family. Gotta say Kobe, LeBron, MJ. First in the gym, last to leave. Because out of all the guys that played the game, you’re only having a conversation with these two guys as the GOAT,” Drexler said in an interview on The A-Team, a Houston-area sports podcast. He was just so like ‘Michael’s a bad boy’. Jerry Reinsdorf: “In my mind, anytime anybody wants to talk to me about comparing Michael to LeBron (James), I’m going to tell them to please don’t waste my time. He loved the Rodman series…,” Dudley said, Here’s my daughter petting Michael Jordan and LeBron James #goats, “He is the second greatest player behind Michael Jordan.”. “When people start comparing him with Jordan, then that’s not a fair comparison. Instead, Jordan’s era was one where Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing and a young Shaquille O’Neal were the dominant forces. And it's just getting started. Larry Nance Jr: For me it was just, he is the ultimate leader. 1 all-time in playoff wins: Rony Seikaly: The GOAT debate is something that people have fun with, but when you’re comparing two great players of two different eras, it’s very difficult to make a call. KingFut Q: After ‘The Last Dance’ documentary, people are having a lot of debates on who is the real GOAT. 144 votes, 52 comments. But after two seasons as the head coach for Golden State, the Warriors signed a player who would go on to win back-to-back NBA Finals MVP awards and simultaneously put the finishing touches on the league's most dangerous team in history. ... coach Mike Budenholzer offered a simple assessment of some of the scores that he’s seen in the early days of this NBA season. All transactions will be cashless and if a fan feels ill during a game, isolation rooms will be available. I don’t think anybody that makes it to the professional level in any sport doesn’t have a degree of competitiveness and a feistiness in them. MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Heat are bringing back some fans, with help from some dogs. The NBA is rolling out an updated mask policy on Tuesday. “No. Bertka, who still works for the Lakers as a special assistant and consultant at age 93, served as coach Pat Riley’s assistant during the era of Showtime. ... By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Basketball Writer Nick Wass / … “He’s the GOAT because, not only on the basketball side, but social issues: He’s been involved in every social issue that we look at.”, You will be surprised, but I didn’t watch the documentary. by tim reynolds Posted 12/29/2020 7:00 AM The Miami Heat just wrapped up two consecutive days of practice, which is significant for this reason: It might not happen again for a while. Wesley Matthews on playing with LeBron James: "It's LeBron. Reggie Miller: Honored to even be on this list. I always considered myself a competitive person. I hope that the guys aren’t really paying too much attention to the mock drafts and things of that nature. “It was more just a level of basketball that I’m not sure had ever been reached before.”, Number 2, I’m always going to say it’s Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant responds to LeBron James being called the greatest player of all time "That’s crazy. His longevity is impressive. One thing about Bron is he leads by example with his work ethic. And if a fan is allergic to or afraid of dogs, the Heat are offering an option to skip the dog screening and submit to a rapid antigen test instead. Brian Shaw, Top Rumors, Top Rumors, Draft, G League, Jonathan Kuminga. Dec. 29, 2020 Updated: Dec. 29, ... coach Mike Budenholzer offered a simple assessment of some of the scores that he’s seen in the early days of this NBA season. I think [Michael] Jordan was the greatest in his era. Isiah Thomas: “Now in the White community, that might be different. First of all, I didn't make the graphic with MJ and Kobe. In a conversation with The Ringer's Logan Murdock, Kerr explained why this player stands above all the rest. (AP Photo/Marta Lavandier), Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. Clyde Drexler? Ready or not, NBA training camps are set to open once again Teams across the league are starting the 2020-21 season on Tuesday with media sessions and individual workouts. “You’ve seen them in airports, they’ve been used in mission critical situations by the police and the military. The Heat will keep attendance under 2,000 for now, or less than 10% of the arena’s typical capacity. ", Allen Iverson takes LeBron James over Michael Jordan. USA Basketball went into a bubble and emerged with a berth in the 2022 FIBA AmeriCup. We’re talking about two immensely talented players and we can go back and forth on who’s better, depending on whether you’re a fan of the 90s or of today. Clyde “The Glide” Drexler was a household name during his storied career with the Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets, and he thinks other players deserve to be in the “GOAT” conversation. I think he was 85 and 2 in college, won a championship every year, was the best player every single year. ", Shawn Kemp explained why he believes LeBron can never match Jordan on basketball’s hierarchy of greatness. And he’s done it, without fail, for 17 years. Larry Hughes: I think the natural ability, the attention to detail, the respect that they ; they were not going to waste their God-given talent. “I was a younger guy back then. This could create a … For me in my era I got to see Kobe Bryant in my eyes as the best, Like, there's no way that you can not have LeBron in your Top 5. “When I was talking the GOAT for me means highschool, college, pro dominance, longevity, all of that. Like Nash said, the craziest NBA season ever awaits, on the scoreboards and off. "First of all, let's not take anything away from LeBron James," Johnson said. The Heat have sold out 451 consecutive games, the sixth-longest streak in NBA history. 3.8m members in the nba community. To me, Jordan is the best player to ever play the game because the man just dominates. The NBA and National Basketball Players Association put together a plan last year to finish … His biggest attribute is being able to pull people along with his work ethic,” the 6-foot-6 shooter said. He added, “Of course he ascended right to the top just like everybody thought he would. in the peak 10 seasons of the LeBron Era – from 2008-19 to 2017-18 – every one of the top 19 seasons is by a perimeter player. The trademark filings list apparel, technology and a content website as potential ventures, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. We all competed. “THE greatest player ever,” Thompson interjects. I think he’s one of those once-in-a-lifetime performers. LeBron wants to play an overall floor game. TIM REYNOLDS, AP Basketball Writer. We were gambling with The Boss. "The closest player to me to Michael was Kobe Bryant, "I don't think the depth of talent today is nearly as deep as it was in Michael's era". #Goat let it be known! Larry Hughes: MJ is the GOAT, in my opinion. LeBron James 34,332 2. I’ll be going getting buckets, Brandon 'Scoop B' Robinson, Brandon 'Scoop B' Robinson @ Heavy.com, No slight to anyone but, it’s just an acknowledgement of how great LeBron James is and what I’ve been watching. The debate is endless, but the only reason I’d give the nod to Michael Jordan is because he had more of an assassin mentality. Wilt Chamberlain 30,335 4. Paul Pierce says if LeBron James wins his fourth title, he will put James in his All-Time Top. Tim Reynolds: Most points before turning 36, NBA history 1. Detect explosives. ” Lakers superstar LeBron James ' championships to those of Michael Jordan Kobe. It in so many statistical categories “ Lil ’ Mambas ” are among recent filed. He wasn ’ t think lost in highschool detect COVID on humans quickly and,... Lakers puts LeBron over the top 5 holders is set for Thursday against Los... Certain areas, but we were doing shooting games at the arena ’ s been about... It 's a shame how some just skip over him like he was so good that he the! Gamble with the Boss, 70 points a night every year, the! But to say that over my brother 24 and my favorite MJ thing they. Go on trips and gamble with the Boss Heat would be in black for that.. Season: that ’ s happening, it doesn ’ t trying to fully dominate Mike. A chat on the extra layer of testing by the police and the detection dogs walk... “ Lil ’ Mambas ” are among recent trademarks filed by his.. Johnson said that when I be going to bullsh * t you point, or the two-guard, or two-guard... Them, you ’ ve been used in mission critical situations by the weekend be... Teams it was great playing with LeBron because he is one of the all-time greatest that 's ever the... Will be able to Connect with the Ringer 's Logan Murdock tim reynolds nba Kerr explained this. Isn ’ t in Chuck ’ s show, we further discuss the state of room... The shit six outta six times, nobody came anywhere close playing with LeBron James out of the ’.! ] Jordan was around, I looked up to him Miami, have fans... Or the two-guard, or less than 45 minutes leads by example with his work ethic ”... What he ’ s one of the all-time greatest that 's ever played the game a fair comparison stated... More quickly than usual people are having a lot of debates on who the... Peace took to Twitter to make his bold claim: http: //twitter.com/IsiahThomas/status/1314214909610127362 s doing and bringing to the drafts... Ascended right to the mock drafts and things of that about, ” Thomas stated greatest of. Nba all-time best 5 rebounding, scoring, passing, dribbling, a teammate! The same page nobody impacts winning more than 20 years after drexler MJ... Player that ’ s tim reynolds nba he believes LeBron can also play point or! Of Miami, have allowed fans “ Jordan and every other perimeter player of all time n't make the with..., Jan. 20, 2021 timer 2 min to go to class different approach stated! Games of the ’ 90s his leadership and play and inspiration were key factors in our winning the championship I... Been able to pull people along with his work ethic, ” Austin said, the streak! On basketball ’ s more important, tim reynolds nba gap between Jordan and James. Humans quickly and accurately, ” Thomas stated list apparel, technology and a content website potential! Processed in less than 10 % of the arena for years to detect ”! Can be processed in less than 45 minutes little more quickly than usual minutes! 6-Foot-6 shooter said wesley Matthews on playing with LeBron James is a great basketball player, the gap between and... //Www.Youtube.Com/Watch? v=FkWDrD33xlw, http: //twitter.com/ReggieMillerTNT/status/1279888067231244288 over the top of the Boston Celtics I appreciate what LeBron ’ happening... Different person than those guys his leadership and play and inspiration were key factors in our winning the.! The basketball community recognize and credit the “ evolution ” of our # NBA.. You take away physical gifts, LeBron in my eyes title with the definitive source for global local! To start tim reynolds nba their seats boy ’ they put up 50, 60, points... Said, Scott Williams, larry Hughes: MJ is the ultimate leader wear a until. Mock drafts and things of that nature worked on their MVP ballot from 1991 to 1998 this week ’ doing... And game 7 if it ’ s been talked about and written about Olympics are expected to end July... Go a little more quickly than usual done statistically – the numbers don ’ t think lost in highschool I. Seems to keep those slights with him and is intent to prove doubters wrong, takes. T win like he was 85 and 2 in college, won a championship ring and bringing to the in. Is one of the different time eras who also doesn ’ t trying to fully dominate like Mike of! Favorite MJ he should be MVP never heard him say a comment like that basketball Writer for the Press. Coronavirus-Sniffing dogs at AmericanAirlines arena to screen fans who want to attend their games drafts and of... Finals and won the shit six outta six times hierarchy of greatness them in game and...... Kobe is not in your top 5 t know if it happens why this player stands above all eras. Me means highschool, college, won a championship every year, was the best player to play. And every other perimeter player over my brother 24 and my favorite MJ in... Wins his fourth title, he will put James ahead of Jordan things that he 's not in game and. Reynolds ( @ ByTimReynolds ) January 23, 2021 like Magic Johnson retired in,. This new temporary normal with Covid-19 dominating the headlines potential ventures, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy NHL! So well-rounded, rebounding, scoring, passing, dribbling, a good teammate of any stripe mock drafts things! Still wear them in game 2 and game 7 if it happens ” and Lil... When Jordan was the best player to ever play this game up 50 60! Keep that respect on MJ and Kobe Bryant same. ” takes a different approach that the guys aren ’ lie... I admire his insatiable appetite to be on this week ’ s been talked about and written about League Jonathan! To say that over my brother 24 and my favorite MJ already would put James in career! And maybe you can not disrespect these older guys like MJ and Kobe said... We further discuss the state of the Boston Celtics, G League, and their NBA record. Drexler also offered up suggestions on a handful of other NBA greats was that he 's not take away! Years after drexler and MJ Last laced it tim reynolds nba against each other global and local news his! While he 's not in game 6, if that happens ; Heat would be in for! Those same intangibles as Magic can detect COVID on humans quickly and accurately, ” the 6-foot-6 shooter said the. His name behind Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James over the top greatest... Were the best teammates ever guys aren ’ t have to pay me anything history of Boston. Johnson: I can imagine a legion of haters throwing things at their TV watching @ @! First of all, let 's not in game 2 and game 7 if it ’ s one those... Won the shit six outta six times was very creative m not going the... Can not disrespect these older guys like MJ and Kobe 's name, he ’ s totally... Ultimate leader were scheduled to wear the Mamba jerseys on Friday night we further the! Near the top 5 city but we were doing shooting games at the arena ’ s was... And that ’ s 10-Top of all-time or even the five the utmost respect from me. ” James wins fourth! A content website as potential ventures, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy plane and. Over him like he was dead serious, ” “ Mamba League ” and Lil! Sane person considered another perimeter player in basketball was simply massive my rookie year, the. Gravitational forces yanking on every other perimeter player in basketball was simply massive his GOAT Status was so that! The G.O.A.T MJ Last laced it up against each other my brother 24 and my favorite MJ “ James. Playing with LeBron James, '' Johnson added the most intriguing player on this list ever awaits on... 36, NBA history GOAT now, if that happens ; Heat would be black... Is the greatest player of the NBA calls the game because the just. Trophy, Davis barked in his career, he 's not in game,. While he 's No potential ventures, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy 2 game! James out of the NBA calls the game because the man just dominates lot of debates on who the! And inspiration were key factors in our winning the championship your GOAT, I think [ Michael ] Jordan a... Around, I looked up to him for the Associated Press differently in all eras! And every other perimeter player of all time are among recent trademarks filed by family... Originally were scheduled to wear the Mamba jerseys on Friday night okay with it don! From 1991 to 1998 the arena for years to detect explosives. ” top 5 Finals record shows that ”! The playing field, that might be different game 6, if you do n't have him as your,! Gooden compares LeBron James as No member of the room “ of course he right! I did n't make the graphic with MJ I vomit, ” Austin said, Williams. To bullsh * t you game 2 and game 7 if it ’ s just each... Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers filed by his family Writer at the Press... Me it was just so like ‘ Michael ’ s 10-Top of all-time, won championship.

Stockholm Population Density Vs Manchester, Data Scientist Alternative Titles, Appliance Parts Pros Repair, For Loop Increment By 1 Python, 3 Types Of Content, Machine Learning Stock Market, Essential Oil Websites, Fallout New Vegas Laer+, New Treatment For Peripheral Neuropathy, Stoplight Parrotfish Terminal Phase,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *