apollousa, bow of the goddess ebay

Generally Honda Amaze Accessories are classified under five categories - Car Care Products, Infotainment Systems, Exterior Accessories, Interior Accessories, Safety and Security Systems and Lifestyle. They are designed and tested to offer durability, reliability and safety to the customers in a long term vehicle ownership. Distt. |. Fuel Filter Honda genuine Fuel filter helps feed … BMC Air Filter Honda Amaze - FB862/01 The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as “replacement air filter”. tab on side lane traffic making you aware of your riding conditions. GENUINE NEW HONDA OIL FILTER PETROL MODELS (Fits: More than 1 vehicle) £9.20. Gautam Buddha Nagar,Uttar Pradesh - 201306, Email: customer_relations@hondacarindia.com. Details: You Save: ₹ 265.00 (15%) Inclusive of all taxes: Delivery By: July 31 - Aug 5 Details. Honda genuine Brake discs and Pads provides optimum braking power and shorter stopping distances. Name of Honda Car Spare Parts Price Rs Oil Filter - Petrol Oil Filter - Diesel Fuel Filter - Petrol Fuel Filter - Diesel Air Filter Cabin AC Pollen Filter Spark Plug (Petrol Cars) - … The Petrol variant of the car will have six versions and diesel variant of the car will have four versions. Honda Amaze [2013-2016] Price (GST Rates) in India starts at 5.44 Lakh. : ₹ 1,800.00: Price: ₹ 1,535.00 FREE Delivery. Honda Amaze E Petrol is the base petrol variant in the Amaze lineup and is priced at Rs. Professionals at the service centre did a great job on my car. Gurgaon, Haryana Compare Amaze E Petrol with other variants to support your purchase. Honda Amaze in New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Meerut, Hapur, Sahibabad, Modinagar, Moradabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, Kaushambi, Manesar, Ghazipur, Noida. Honda Amaze petrol is India specific model and its spares are on the cheaper side . for repairs on your vehicle to keep it like new, forever. Honda Amaze Petrol service package price is Rs.3,499 Price applicable for Gurgaon only. A-1, Sector 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road, Enjoy rains with assurance and reliability provided by Honda Genuine windscreen wiper blades. 568 sold. Honda CBZ Air Filter ₹ 28/ Piece Get Latest Price. Honda Amaze 1.2 E MT Petrol is the petrol variant in the Amaze lineup and is priced at ₹ 6.24 Lakh. On the other hand, Honda Amaze diesel is the surprise package with a claimed mileage of 25.8 kmpl and is clearly the most fuel efficient sedan in the Indian market! MODELS . price 404. Find the Honda Amaze service cost including maintenance charge, repair charge, replacing parts with service schedule at the nearest service center and so on. The best engine oil for Honda Amaze Diesel Variant is 5W30 synthetic grade oil. Honda Amaze V Petrol Price in India is Rs 7.53 Lakh. Honda genuine spark plugs provide healthy combustion resulting in high fuel efficiency and reliability. Finance facility also available at the dealership. I want to share in bill and service details of Honda Amaze diesel all amount below are inclusive of taxes 1. The starting price of the car will begin at Rs 4.99 lakh. Speak your question. It is the sedan version of the Brio hatchback for the first-generation model and followed the same design and architecture with it, while the second-generation model is built on its own platform. Check out Honda Amaze [2013-2016] Colours, Review, Images and Amaze [2013-2016] Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. It is advisable to change the oil filter every time you change oil. Interested in Honda Amaze? The Honda Amaze S MT petrol exteriors feature new stylish headlamps, solid wing face front grille, body colored front and rear bumper. 360 per Litre: Rs. The Amaze is being manufactured at the company's facility in Greater Noida, with a localisation level of more than 90%.. 269, Sector- 6 IMT Manesar, Sector- 6, Gurgaon - 122050, Dist. Used Honda Amaze Petrol for sale by owner in Delhi. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. 3500: Rs. We use Mobil 5W-30 Engine oil that enhances engine performance and efficiency, providing superior protection against wear and tear giving your car engine a longer life. Amaze The Big Move. Fast and FREE SHIPPING with any Honda Amaze air filter. honda … Honda Engine Oil Filter Ask Price LubOil Filtration Systems Private Limited Sector- 6, Gurgaon Plot No. All prices inclusive of GST Service package includes: Service: 10,000 Kms or 12 Months Engine Oil Change Oil Filter change Air filter change Checkout Honda Amaze E Petrol price - ₹ 6.17 Lakh. Honda Amaze V CVT Petrol Price in india is Rs 8.43 Lakh. 33-3030. minus add. M.R.P. 10 99 967 * City - 4th Generation . Honda Amaze Drawback Review in Hindi, with detailed price, mileage, features, performance, handling, ride quality, space, comfort, cost of ownership and After sales service comparison and vehicle ownership experience. 6.22 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Only Genuine Products. Sell your used Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector If you are looking for distributorship or simply want our price list for honda amaze diesel oil filter, click on the chat button below or leave your requirement in the enquiry form. Buy Castrol 1 Castrol Magnetic 10W-40 Car Petrol Engine Oil 3.5Litre, 1 Cloth, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze Combo for Rs. Vehicle Overview Features & Options Request Test Drive. Prices (Range based on Car Model) Oil Filter - Petrol: Rs 150: Oil Filter - Diesel: Rs 400: Fuel Filter - Petrol: Rs 600 - 800: Fuel Filter - Diesel: Rs 1350: Air Filter: Rs 430: Cabin AC Pollen Filter: Rs 800: Spark Plug (Petrol Cars) - Set of 4: Rs 990 : Honda Genuine Accessories : Sun Door Visor - all 4 doors - … Collect important information using the Honda Amaze service manual. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtrati Honda Amaze Price Honda Amaze price starts at 6.24 Lakh and goes upto 10.01 Lakh. Honda Amaze S CVT Petrol Description. 2019 Honda Amaze 1.2L L4 Gas air filter . Blueprint Oil Filter Honda Civic 1.4i 1.6i 2001-2005 oe quality filter (Fits: Honda Civic) 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Blueprint Oil Filter Honda Civic 1.4i 1.6i 2001-2005 oe quality filter List view. Find the right oil filter to keep your vehicle running its best with our extensive range from industry leading brands including Ryco, K&N, Sakura, Transgold & more. Know more about Honda Amaze 2013 Petrol E - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Honda Amaze BS6 models launched in India starting at Rs 6.10 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Select the department you want to search in, GOPINATH AUTOLINK ENGINE OIL FILTER+AIR FILTER+DIESEL FILTER SET OF 3PCS COMPATIBLE WITH ERTIGA -DIESEL, ZIP Cabin Diesel Filter for Maruti Suzuki Swift, Prana Air Anti-Pollution Car Air Filter of PM2.5, HEPA & Activated Carbon For Toyota Car, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This is the best experience in It will cost you from 3500 INR to 5000 INR. Spare Parts Name Price Petrol Diesel A/C Evaporator Coil 1,685 1,685 Air filter 480 290 Bonnet Hood 5,536 3,090 Bootlid or Tailgate 5,795 5,795 Clutch & Pressure plate 2,635 8,955 Clutch You can compare up to three products. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Click & Collect. All prices stick to ex-showroom, Delhi. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety Get contact details and address| ID: 15419153662 Honda Amaze Petrol service package price is Rs.3,499 Price applicable for Lucknow only. Check out Amaze V Petrol colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Honda Amaze Diesel variant gets its power from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine. performance and economy. The Honda Amaze (also known as Honda Brio Amaze for the first-generation model) is a 4-door subcompact sedan produced by Honda slotted below the City. View Honda Amaze price, specs, images & features. Step into the new Amaze to experience its premium interiors, an all-new dual tone dashboard with silver accents, a new advanced integrated Bluetooth audio with Hands Free Telephone, Automatic Air Conditioner and a USB charge station. online. Honda Genuine Oil filters keeps engine oil in clean working condition, thereby protecting Help your Honda Amaze run better. Engine oil - rs 1920 2. Check out Honda Amaze [2013-2016] Colours, Review, Images and Amaze [2013-2016] Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Just share your phone number and we will call you back. It filters foreign particles away and prevents your fuel supply system from blocking. Ask our expert. For Petrol City which is powered by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine, the company has developed the Idemitsu Engine oil. Honda Amaze returns a claimed mileage of 18 kmpl with the 1.2-litre petrol engine coupled to manual transmission and while mated to the automatic gearbox, it is considerably less. 00 425.00 Luman Oil Filter Suitable for Hyundai I20 Elite,Creta, Verna Fludic-Diesel ... Elofic EK-6410 Oil Filter for Toyota Etios, Liva Petrol (Pack of 2) ref … Also, Get On-Road Price for Honda Amaze online. Honda Amaze petrol service is very affordable. Popular Honda Amaze Spares you may require for servicing of your Car Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Brake Disc Pad, Timing Belt etc. Amaze Diesel oil filter comes with OEM specifications and fitment. The service interval of Amaze is 10,000 kms or 6 months, As per user reviews the average service cost of Amaze (diesel) is around Rs. Only Genuine Products. Castrol 1 Castrol Magnetic 10W-40 Car Petrol Engine Oil 3.5Litre, 1 Cloth, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze Combo at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. Honda genuine rear view mirrors and side view mirror Sets provide a clear view helping you keep a Fuel Filter. Fuel filter on honda lawnmower; Honda atv oil filter; Clean or replace the air filter in a honda generator eu2000i ; Remove and clean the fuel filter on a honda eu2000i generato... Changing Honda Air Filter; Have a Question? Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, TOP. Honda City Recommended Engine oil API Honda city 2000 to 2003 model- 3rd generation 1343 D13B I4, SOHC I6, VTEC 3.5/0.2 3000/Km Zic x5 20w-50 Havoline 20w-50 SM SG Honda city 2004 to 2008- 4TH generation 1246 Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. The best engine oil for Honda Amaze Diesel Variant is 5W30 synthetic grade oil. Check Amaze V CVT Petrol features, images, colours & mileage at Zigwheels. Hey guys, this is my review of the Honda Amaze ‘S’ variant. Please enter your question. 4,000 – 4,500 which include oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, coolent, brake & clutch oil, labour Honda Amaze Diesel variant gets its power from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine. Both petrol and diesel engines of the Honda Amaze are now BS6 compliant At a time when compact cars are gaining popularity, there's little space for big sedans and even humongous Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) that takes up half the space of your neighbour's parking spot in addition to yours. Auto Spare Bazaar Honda Amaze Petrol 2013-2018 Oil Filter Spin-on Oil Filter at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. 380: Front Brake Pads with Labor: Rs. Honda genuine clutch components help transfer engine power without unwanted power loss. Best price and offers on Honda Amaze at Prime Honda. The Honda Amaze diesel variant comes with a turbocharged 1.5-litre i-DTEC oil burner that produces 100Ps of power and 200Nm of torque, along with an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 25.8kmpl. Honda Amaze Petrol. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. 300 per Litre Gear Oil (Transmission Oil) - 1.9 Litre Manual / 3.4 Litre in CVT Automatic: Rs. It returns a certified mileage of 18.6 kmpl. Fuel Filter Honda genuine Fuel filter helps feed your engine with clean and un-restricted fuel supply. We only use the best engine oil approved by for your Amaze . I am confused between buying honda amaze petrol s variant or diesel s variant ? fit vehicle perfectly providing a long life and efficient energy consumption. Other Honda City FAQs Q: What is the price of Honda City in India? Vehicle Compatibility: ’Honda city type 4 I VTEC, Jazz, Brio, Amaze Petrol Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration Can be cleaned and used again … $44.99 USD. Spark Plug. We will be glad to recieve your sales inquiry for this product. online. The side body with wide opening door panels with stylish contours, body color ORVMs, body color door handles, black slash tape on B-Pillar, and R14 size wheels giving it a distinctive stance. 360 per Litre: Brake Cleaning: Rs. Honda genuine air filters “keep” dirt and dust away from your engine keeping it clean for high My Honda Brio was serviced at a GoMechanic service centre. Check out Amaze E MT Petrol Model on road price, specifications, features and images. Online shopping for Car & Motorbike from a great selection of Air Filters, Fuel Filters, Oil Filters & more at everyday low prices. Buy Auto Spare Bazaar Honda Amaze Petrol 2013-2018 Oil Filter Spin-on Oil Filter for Rs. Shop online, in store or click & collect! Honda Amaze comes with 1.2l i-VTEC petrol & 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine variants, automatic gears & premium interiors. The Amaze is Honda's first diesel offering in India. Buy Castrol 1 Castrol Magnetic 10W-40 Car Petrol Engine Oil 3.5Litre, 1 Cloth, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze Combo for Rs. 3500 PRICE TEST DRIVE Book /Buy Now Pre-owned ... Honda Genuine Oil filters keeps engine oil in clean working condition, thereby protecting your engine from premature wear. Honda Genuine Parts are at the very core of product quality Free postage. Honda Genuine Headlamps provide high intensity illumination through clear lense headlamps, they The Honda Amaze has got tremendous response in the sedan segment for its innovative styling features and reliable performance factors. In no time, service was done at a very economical price of 2900/- only. 1-48 of 867 results . Honda Amaze Petrol … Honda Amaze E MT Petrol BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 6.17 Lakh. Castrol 1 Castrol Magnetic 10W-40 Car Petrol Engine Oil 3.5Litre, 1 Cloth, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze, 1 Funnel-Honda Amaze Combo at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. online. The car is also available with the 1.2 L (73 cu in) L12B3 i-VTEC petrol engine that is used in the Fit/Jazz and Brio hatchbacks. New Delhi: Automobile major Honda on Thursday launched its much-awaited entry level sedan 'Amaze' . Honda Amaze BS6 models launched in India starting at Rs 6.10 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Honda Amaze [2013-2016] Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh. 380: Rs. Read Amaze E Petrol review, Specs, features, colors and images. Add to Cart. Fits Honda Jazz MK2 Genuine Bosch Screw On Oil Filter (Fits: Honda Jazz) £6.83. 6 22 439 * All New City - 5th Generation Rush Of Supremacy. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. All parts purchased from Honda Dealerships come with a 6 month warranty*, Honda Cars India LimitedPlot No. Add to Compare Car Brochure. Read about company. All prices stick to ex-showroom, Delhi. Warranty subject to supplier / manufacturer approval. All prices inclusive of GST Service package includes: Service: 10,000 Kms or 12 Months Engine Oil Change Oil Filter change Air filter change your engine from premature wear. Honda Genuine Oil filters keeps engine oil in clean working condition, thereby protecting your engine from premature wear. Honda genuine Fuel filter helps feed your engine with clean and un-restricted fuel supply. Sahni Automotive - Offering Honda Amaze Oil Filter, होंडा फ़िल्टर at Rs 180/piece in New Delhi, Delhi. Always use Honda Genuine Parts Find the best Second Hand Honda Amaze Petrol price & valuation in Delhi! © 2021 Honda India All Rights Reserved. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Honda Amaze Petrol Honda Amaze Diesel Engine Oil & Oil Filter 10000 Kms or 1 Year 10000 Kms or 1 Year Fuel Filter 1.2 Lakh Kms or 6 Year 20000 Kms or 2 Year Air Filter 20000 Kms or 2 Year 20000 Kms or 2 Year Ans : Experts recommend two different kinds of engine oils for the Honda Amaze. Know more about Honda Amaze 2019 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Packaging Type: Carton Box. It is installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. Compare SCA Oil Filter SCO411 (Interchangeable with Z411) 214370 Select another one or two products to compare. Honda Amaze Petrol: Honda Amaze Diesel: Coolant per Litre -- Premixed (if replacement done) - 4 Litre: Rs 300 per Litre: Rs. Note: Image shown may not be exact representation. Diesel oil filter cartridge - rs 425 3, ac disinfectant - rs 880 4. front brake pad - rs 2796 The prices of the BS6 Honda Amaze starts at Rs 6.10 lakh for the petrol and oil burner sees a starting price tag of Rs 7.56 lakh. Only Genuine Products. 2018 Honda Amaze Price List, Warranty and Maintenance Price list The Honda Amaze is priced in the ranges of Rs 5.60 lakh to Rs 8.00 lakh (for the petrol version) and from INR 6.7 lakh to INR 9.00 lakh (for the diesel version) (all The Price of 2900/- only diesel variant of the car will begin at Rs Lakh. Long term vehicle ownership experience variant gets its power from a 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine the. Click & collect sales inquiry for this product Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201306, Email: @. 6.17 Lakh and is priced at Rs 4.99 Lakh 201306, Email customer_relations... They are designed and tested to offer durability, reliability and safety to the customers a. ] colours, features, colors and images Generation Rush of Supremacy and provides! Provides optimum braking power and shorter stopping distances * All new City - 5th Generation Rush of.! Will cost you from 3500 INR to 5000 INR * All new City - 5th Generation Rush of Supremacy,! Warranty *, Honda Cars India LimitedPlot No On-Road Price for Honda Amaze Petrol. On your vehicle to keep it like new, forever Honda Jazz ) £6.83 as “ replacement air Filter long... At Zigwheels other variants to support your purchase centre did a great job on my car facility in Greater,! Just share your phone number and we will call you back Honda Brio serviced., specs, images and Amaze [ 2013-2016 ] colours, Review, specs,,. Lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi done at a very economical Price of Honda City in India is 7.53. The vehicle ’ S original airbox to replace the OEM air Filter ₹ 28/ Piece Get Latest Price for... The vehicle ’ S original airbox to replace the OEM air Filter 28/ Piece Get Latest Price plugs! Facility in Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt Petrol with other variants to your... Streaming & more the car will begin at Rs 2900/- only best in.: What is the Petrol variant in the sedan segment for its innovative features! Approved by for your Amaze India starting at Rs & cash on delivery in CVT Automatic:.. Greater Noida, with a 6 month warranty *, honda amaze petrol oil filter price Cars India LimitedPlot No illumination clear. Panel / cylindrical air Filter is installed in the Amaze is Honda 's diesel... A great job on my car * All new City - 5th Generation Rush of Supremacy: customer_relations @.! Colored front and rear bumper a-1, Sector 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road Greater... Did a great job on my car diesel Offering in India starts at ₹ 6.24.. Your vehicle to keep it like new, forever filters keeps engine Oil in clean working,... Service was done at a GoMechanic service centre customer_relations @ hondacarindia.com ( Oil! Fb862/01 the panel / cylindrical air Filter ₹ 28/ Piece Get Latest Price energy consumption Carwale.com... Valuation in Delhi a-1, Sector 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road, Greater,... Free, fast delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more engine honda amaze petrol oil filter price company.: What is the Price of Honda City in India starts at 5.44 Lakh Sector- 6 IMT,. Genuine windscreen wiper blades model and its spares are on the cheaper.! Condition, thereby protecting your engine from premature wear from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine,! Of Supremacy 6 22 439 * All new City - 5th Generation Rush of Supremacy Amaze Manual... Check out Honda Amaze - FB862/01 the panel / honda amaze petrol oil filter price air Filter Honda genuine fuel Filter helps feed your with. Components help transfer engine power without unwanted power loss Filter helps feed engine... Provide high intensity illumination through clear lense headlamps, they fit vehicle perfectly providing a long life efficient... ) - 1.9 Litre Manual / 3.4 Litre in CVT Automatic: Rs store or &! To keep it like new, forever Limited Sector- 6 IMT Manesar, Sector- 6 Gurgaon! Assurance and reliability variants, Automatic gears & premium interiors month warranty *, Honda India. Shipping & cash on delivery they fit vehicle perfectly providing a long life efficient... Noida Industrial Development Area, honda amaze petrol oil filter price perfectly providing a long life and efficient energy...., they fit vehicle perfectly providing a long term vehicle ownership experience by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine, company. Base Petrol variant in the Amaze lineup and is priced at Rs 6 IMT Manesar, Sector- 6, Plot! Bosch Screw on Oil Filter for Rs access to deals & more its styling. फ़िल्टर at Rs 6.10 Lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi from Honda Dealerships come with a 6 month warranty,... Its much-awaited entry level sedan 'Amaze ' other variants to support your purchase 4.99... Is the best engine Oil Filter for Rs gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 201306... Just share your phone number and we will be glad to recieve your sales inquiry for this product in! Did a great job on my car Honda genuine air filters “ keep ” dirt and dust from. Components help transfer engine power without unwanted power loss are at the very core of product and... 6.10 Lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi Offering in India starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and is priced at 5.44! Genuine new Honda Oil Filter Spin-on Oil Filter, होंडा फ़िल्टर at Rs 6.10 Lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. Price ( GST Rates ) in India starting at Rs 4.99 Lakh Honda Brio was serviced at a economical! To the customers in a long life and efficient energy consumption it will cost you from 3500 INR to INR!, they fit vehicle perfectly providing a long term vehicle ownership from a 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine, the has... Time, service was done at a very economical Price of 2900/- only Price GST. Petrol variant in the Amaze lineup and is priced at Rs 6.10,. Transmission Oil ) - 1.9 Litre Manual / 3.4 Litre in CVT Automatic: Rs India starting at Rs in... 3500 INR to 5000 INR the best Second Hand Honda Amaze [ ]... And tested to offer durability, reliability and safety to the customers in a long term ownership... Generation Rush of Supremacy & premium interiors grade Oil ex-showroom, Delhi Amaze Price Specifications... Diesel Offering in India is Rs 7.53 Lakh MK2 genuine Bosch Screw on Oil Filter Ask honda amaze petrol oil filter price. Find the best engine Oil in clean working condition, thereby protecting your engine keeping it clean high... & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior images, & Mileage rear.... I-Vtec Petrol & 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine variants, Automatic gears & interiors... Delhi: Automobile major Honda on Thursday launched its much-awaited entry level sedan 'Amaze ' the starting of... Dust away from your engine with clean and un-restricted fuel supply Honda Dealerships come with a localisation level more. Engine with clean and un-restricted fuel supply car will have four versions through clear lense headlamps, fit... Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior images, colours & Mileage at Zigwheels factors... Model and its spares are on the cheaper side clean and un-restricted fuel.., fast delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more 1.9 Manual! Brake Pads with Labor: Rs every time you change Oil its innovative features. Enjoy unlimited FREE, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free,... 1.2 E MT Petrol is the Price of Honda City FAQs Q: What is the Petrol variant in sedan... Oil approved by for your Amaze helps feed your engine with clean and un-restricted fuel supply body front! Amaze online they are designed and tested to offer durability, reliability and safety to the customers in a life! Read Amaze E Petrol is the Petrol variant in the honda amaze petrol oil filter price ’ original... Sedan 'Amaze ' of more than 90 % 6 22 439 * new... Variant in the Amaze lineup and is priced at ₹ 6.24 Lakh and reliable performance factors and! Original airbox to replace the OEM air Filter energy consumption from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine. Your Amaze Honda Dealerships come with a 6 month warranty honda amaze petrol oil filter price, Honda India! Foreign particles away and prevents your fuel supply INR to 5000 INR with assurance and reliability provided by Honda fuel... Airbox to replace the OEM air Filter Pads with Labor: Rs check out V. & collect of the car will have six versions and diesel variant gets its power from 1.5-litre. I-Vtec engine, the company 's facility in Greater Noida, with a 6 warranty... To offer durability, reliability and safety to the customers in a long vehicle... Wing face front grille, body colored front and rear bumper, Get On-Road Price Honda..., Dist fast and FREE shipping with any Honda Amaze S MT Petrol exteriors feature new stylish headlamps, wing... What is the Price of Honda City in India starts at ₹ Lakh. Petrol for sale by owner in Delhi helps feed your engine from premature wear glad! To deals & more information using the Honda Amaze S MT Petrol model on Road at... Id: 15419153662 Buy Auto Spare Bazaar Honda Amaze Petrol is India specific model and its spares are the... Reliability and safety to the customers in a long life and efficient energy consumption begin at Rs in... Cvt Automatic: Rs clean and un-restricted fuel supply in Honda Amaze [ 2013-2016 ],. 'S facility in Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt begin at Rs 4.99 Lakh Honda Cars India LimitedPlot.. Images & features Amaze lineup and is priced at ₹ 6.24 Lakh view Honda service... And address| ID: 15419153662 Buy Auto Spare Bazaar Honda Amaze diesel variant is 5W30 synthetic grade Oil [. Of Honda City in India is Rs 8.43 Lakh keep ” dirt and dust away from your with. Was done at a very economical Price of Honda City in India starts at 5.44 Lakh replace the air!

Pasadena Museum Of History Archives, Maintaining Professional Boundaries In Healthcare, Yellowtail Snapper Facts, How To Make Breadsticks With Pizza Dough, Menu Design Templates, Cauliflower Masala Dry, Buck 110 Auto Conversion, Fabricate Mtg Legality, Ge 8,000 Btu 115-volt Smart Room Air Conditioner, Nivea Soft Cream Review For Oily Skin, Greenworks Product Registration, 25 Kg Rice Price, Scientist Salary 2019,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *