action camera cases

Hostel : mens hostel in vile parle west Mumbai - GR Jain Hostel Vile Parle West, Rajpuria Hostel Andheri West, G. I. Patel Hostel Grant Road West, Bombay Kerala Samaj Hostel Mahim,. Goibibo offers Free Cancellation and Instant Refund on Hostels in Mumbai starting from ₹207. It us friendly and near tho airport, shops and restaurants Clean and excellent staff and very safe. The staff were very nice but all the other things were bad. "…""No Breakfast Was provided. Hotel with option(s) that could be booked without any upfront payment. U.S. Consulate General and JioGarden ...…Located in Bandra Kurla complex, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex and University of Mumbai. Situated in Mumbai, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Juhu Beach and ISKCON Temple. What are the other localities near Vile parle, Mumbai for renting pg or hostel? Located in Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Bharat Paying Guest is a modern and spacious Paying Guest home that is close to major educational and commercial hubs in the area. They were laughing at me , unlucky I understand the language. 1 If you’re looking to see more of the surrounding area, head over to Mumbai Vile Parle Station to catch a train. These options have the highest reviews from our customers and might be a good place to look first: Locomo Hostel - Mumbai Airport - Close to public transport, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Mumbai Vile Parle Station. in short, stay away..."WWW…", "Loved the hospitality and service. It us friendly and near tho airport, shops and restaurants Clean and excellent staff and very safe.". KidZania Mumbai and Hiranandani Business ...WWW…, "Take my advice and avoid this place at all costs. Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and KidZania Mumbai. 4 PG in Vile Parle East, Mumbai at affordable prices. QuikrHomes PG has a huge list of Rental Paying Guest's, Hostels for rent in Vile Parle East, Mumbai. The locations of the hostel at vile parle give direct access to many markets, entertainment facilities, banks, ATMs, and other recreational centres in the area. Only thing bothering was lack of breakfast options . USD KidZania Mumbai and Hiranandani Business ...WWW…, Situated in Navi Mumbai, this hostel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kharghar Hills and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Reliance Corporate Park. ..."WWW…", Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and KidZania Mumbai. Andheri, East, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Unless you want to suffocate yourself to sleep. Ready to book a hostel in town? Located in Bandra Kurla complex, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex and University of Mumbai. ...…Situated in Navi Mumbai, this hostel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kharghar Hills and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Reliance Corporate Park. You can find your good ol’ Wheat and Methi Khakras too. 241 Reviews. Generally, Vile Parle is known for its flowers, restaurants and ecotourism. "WWW…", Located in Santacruz, this hostel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. 6. goStops Mumbai. India may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. One Sharing PG in Vile Parle West for Girls at raju. I’m a solo female traveller who arrived here at 1am only to be turned away and left with my bags on the street. ...". Imagine living with no ventilation and no AC the whole damn morning everyday. Hostel : girls hostels in vile parle west Mumbai - SVKM International School Vile Parle West, Regina Pacis Convent Girls Hostel Byculla, Padma Gaikwad Girls Hostel Nerul East, Warden B. C. Girls Government Hostel Mulund West,. Best Hostels in Vile Parle East (Mumbai): See traveller reviews, candid photos and great deals on hostels in Vile Parle East (Mumbai), India on Tripadvisor. The hostel has all the basic and luxury facilities which help college students to study with full focus and concentration without any disturbances. Also, this place has amazing vibes and facilities! Siddhi Vinayak Temple and P.D. Very bed experience in my life"…""My booking id was 7276701477933.but hotel is told me have no room. Locations; About us; Careers; Placements; Giving Back; Media; Board; Partnerships; Blog; FAQs +91 83830 27664; PG in Vile Parle - JVPD. in short, stay away..."…""worst experience so far. Best Hostels in Vile Parle East (Mumbai), India: See traveler reviews, candid photos and great deals on hostels in Vile Parle East (Mumbai) on Tripadvisor. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and Bombay Hospital are ...…Located in Colaba, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Colaba Causeway and Gateway of India. This female Paying Guest offers all the comforts like AC, Wi-Fi, etc. ..."WWW…", Situated in Bhiwandi, this hostel is within 12 miles (20 km) of Jupiter Hospital, Viviana Mall and Korum Mall. The staff were very nice but all the other things were bad. The property is an awesome polo like round building and our bedroom was facing " inside" the hotel - from our balcony we would look down at the visually impressive lagoon and numerous bars/ eateries ...... stunning ..."WWW…", 297 CST ROAD, NEXT TO CENTRUM HOUSE, Kalina (East), Mumbai, MH, Shop no.5, Marol Maroshi Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Disgusting third quality place (not hotel), Karotra Niwas, Near Prime Academy, Off Military Road, Marol. Property features include free WiFi, free parking and a restaurant. Hiranandani ...…Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Misleading photos on Orbitz. "…""I know this hotel so well that is why I wanted to book this hotel. Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mumbai. ...", The price is Rs850 per night from 20 Jan to 21 Jan. Hiranandani ... "worst experience so far. Find Cheap Hostels in Vile Parle. "WWW…", Located in Marol, this hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. You may have trouble finding a lot of hostels in Vile Parle, but there are 30 accommodations here, so you still have a good number of other options. Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The rainiest months in Vile Parle are July, June, August and September, with each month seeing an average of 512 inches of rainfall. Book now based on your occupancy, Food Preference, Accomodation & Requirements. Hinduja ... "No where on the reservation did it state that there are no girls allowed to stay in the dorms. 2 A, opp. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodations all have shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too), budget prices and a social atmosphere. Compare properties, read reviews, and book with confidence on Expedia. Masjid Bunder Railway Station. 0 U.S. Consulate General and University of Mumbai ...…Located in Santacruz, this hostel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. Seven Hills Hospital, Marol Maroshi Rd, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, See all available properties in Vile Parle. One Sharing Girls Paying guest accommodation available for rent in Vile Parle West, Mumbai. Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mumbai. Imagine living with no ventilation and no AC the whole damn morning everyday. Located in Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Bharat Paying Guest is a modern and spacious Paying Guest home that is close to major educational and commercial hubs in the area. It is very close to the consulate and a very new and clean property. Very bed experience in my life", Save Backpacker Panda Colaba to your lists, The price is Rs599 per night from 24 Jan to 25 Jan. Private Room, Shared Room / Females Only, Hostel Minimum Stay. They were laughing at me , unlucky I understand the language. "WWW…", Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Price Start from INR 1,200 (per room … Masunda Lake and Titwala Ganesh Mandir are also ...WWW…, Situated in Mumbai, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. The owners refuse to switch on the AC despite the fact that it's an all AC dormitory. U.S. Consulate General and Lilavati Hospital are ... "My booking id was 7276701477933.but hotel is told me have no room. The price is Rs299 per night from 20 Jan to 21 Jan. 3. Service Provider of Daskaka Hall, Guest Rooms & Boys Hostel offered by Shri Vile Parle Patidar Mandal from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Zero payment now available with credit card. Filthy, disgusting"…""100% unfit for family. Hinduja ...WWW…, "No where on the reservation did it state that there are no girls allowed to stay in the dorms. You are booking hotel for more than 30 days. "…""Good for a brief stay if going for visa interview. Nehru Road, Vile Parle East, Adjacent to Domestic Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. Also, this place has amazing vibes and facilities! Your-Space has the best hostels in Vile Parle, Ideal pg accommodation in vile parle for student housing. Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. Located in Khar, this hostel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. Menu. N.S. U.S. Consulate General and Lilavati Hospital are ...WWW…, "My booking id was 7276701477933.but hotel is told me have no room. Hiranandani Business Park - Powai ... "No Breakfast Was provided. I’m a solo female traveller who arrived here at 1am only to be turned away and left with my bags on the street. Hiranandani ...WWW…, "Close to airport so thuoght will be good to stay before early flight. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and Bombay Hospital are ... "Avoid this hostel, no wifi, rude staff specially a guy named *Animesh and a young lady . Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mumbai. 24 x 7 Hotline. The Your-Space PG is professionally managed and is at a distance of 3 mins from the college. Hiranandani ...…Located in Marol, this hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Mumbai ... "LOCOMO hostel is one of the best places I have ever been to. Hostels and More in Vile Parle. It us friendly and near tho airport, shops and restaurants Clean and excellent staff and very safe. Get address, phone, reviews at AskLaila. They have more than 60 different flavors and 4-5 varieties in the same. Lilavati Hospital and ... Save Hotel Manhar Residency to your lists. U.S. Consulate General and JioGarden ...WWW…, "Good for a brief stay if going for visa interview. ..."…""Close to airport so thuoght will be good to stay before early flight. Siddhi Vinayak Temple and P.D. Youthville hostels have been specially designed to make living alone … Youthville - which has been rated as 'The Best among the Private Hostels of Asia' is an exclusive, ground-breaking concept in hostel accommodations for today's generation The hostels at Youthville are modeled along international benchmarks of uber cool hostel lifestyle in advanced cities like Pune, Mumbai & many more to come. Location : Vile parle west near railway station # only for girls # Amenities : Living area : Sofa set, dining table, dth connection & wifi connection. 5, Vile Parle West, Mumbai. Please confirm it from hotel. View More. This destination’s local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the flowers create an appealing natural setting. U.S. Consulate General and University of Mumbai ... "I know this hotel so well that is why I wanted to book this hotel. They are all economically priced and have plenty to offer you. 4. KidZania Mumbai and Hiranandani Business ...…Situated in Mumbai, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. Unless you want to suffocate yourself to sleep. But their best-sellers are their Khakras. It is very close to the consulate and a very new and clean property. Womens Hostels, Women's hostels. Near Metro Station, Behind Nityan Hotel, Milind Nagar, Asalfa, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ghatkopar Andheri Link Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Plote No. ... "Nothing good about this place , very congested bed", Save Locomo Hostel - Mumbai Airport to your lists. The owners refuse to switch on the AC despite the fact that it's an all AC dormitory. ", The price is Rs1,800 per night from 23 Jan to 24 Jan. 15. Sangeeta Girls Hostel is one of the best for girls and women students’ hostel at Andheri, Vile Parle, Juhu Mumbai. Owner should check on cameras and see the sloppy place the stuff runs. Girls Hostel in Vile Parle, Mumbai Featured Shree Mangal Corp, S Pond Rd, Near Jain Temple, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Mumbai ...WWW…, "LOCOMO hostel is one of the best places I have ever been to. After you’ve arrived, you may want to use public transport during your trip. "WWW…", "The staff are awesome, and always went beyond to make sure that the stay was amazing. Situated in Navi Mumbai, this hostel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kharghar Hills and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Reliance Corporate Park. The flour was sticky, the walls were with stains all over, blankets without cover, matress hard and bed making nise on every turn. List of Hotels In Vile Parle East Mumbai (22) Satellite Hotel Vile Parle East, Mumbai. Keep this information about transit options in and around Vile Parle on hand to make the most of your stay: You can search for flights to the nearest airport, which is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. University of Mumbai is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away. More info calls us 9867607757. No help from the owner at all, not even allowed me to use the wifi to book another place. You cannot leave this place without a smile on your face and a very satisfied stay. 4.4 / 5. The private room we booked was dirty. Imagine living with no ventilation and no AC the whole damn morning everyday. Hinduja ...…Located in Dadar, this hostel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Plaza Cinema, Shivaji Park and Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple. I wish you luck and my condolences ...", Save Basti - A Backpackers Hostel to your lists, The price is Rs1,899 per night from 20 Jan to 21 Jan. Get out into nature with places such as Gorai Beach, Powai Lake and Shivaji Park. Located in Santacruz, this hostel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. Sign up. 194200+ travellers have stayed in Mumbai since lockdownWe request you to keep track of latest guideline and restrictions. The Orchid Mumbai Vile Parle - Traveller rating: 4.0/5. ...WWW…, Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. Vile parle is surrounded by many other well-developed localities like Vile Parle West, Juhu, Vile Parle East, Santacruz West, and Amboli. Located in Dadar, this hostel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Plaza Cinema, Shivaji Park and Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple. Address N S, Vile Parle West Mukesh Patel College, N S Road, Vile Parle West,Irla, Near Cooper Hospital, , , Vile Parle West, Mumbai - 400056 G-11, Madonna Apts, Next to NMIMS and Mithibai College, Opp: Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai - 400056 +91 8448449325 / 9029923757 Girls Hostel Vile Parle West, Mumbai taxes & fees, Based on 6 Ratings and 3 Verified reviews, Based on 47 Ratings and 33 Verified reviews, PG Hostels Backpackers BnB (Andheri East), + The flour was sticky, the walls were with stains all over, blankets without cover, matress hard and bed making nise on every turn. Filthy, disgusting"WWW…", Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. "…""Loved the hospitality and service. Situated in Bhiwandi, this hostel is within 12 miles (20 km) of Jupiter Hospital, Viviana Mall and Korum Mall. ... Hostel refinements are like luxury 'revive' package with fluffier pillows and down duvet. "WWW…", Located in Kalbadevi, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Crawford Market and Mohammed Ali Road. The staff were very nice but all the other things were bad. Shri Vile Parle Patidar Mandal - We offer Boys Hostel in Vileeparle (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra. T1 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, T2 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Dormitory & Room in Hostels near T1 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Dormitory & Room in Hostels near Western Express Highway Metro, Dormitory & Room in Hostels near Marol Metro, Dormitory & Room in Hostels near T2 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Dormitory & Room in Hostels near ESIS Hospital, Dormitory & Room In Hostels in Vile Parle. Additional terms may apply. We are in touch with our customers through quality, performance, service and assistance. Also, this place has amazing vibes and facilities! Owner should check on cameras and see the sloppy place the stuff runs. Situated in Mumbai, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. 5 No help from the owner at all, not even allowed me to use the wifi to book another place. 6 . Located in Marol, this hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Awesome Rooms. taxes & fees. High class rooms for Men and Women available from S K Gupta Real estate in Vile Parle East in Mumbai.There are AC and Non AC rooms, with following amenities: Common TV,2 wheeler open parking,Wi-fi/ Broadband,Security,Mineral/ filter drinking water,Washing machine,Kitchen Facility with Gas,Refrigerator,.The PG is located close to prime locations in Mumbai. P.s - The MAIN - BURPHY & LOCO. No help from the owner at all, not even allowed me to use the wifi to book another place. Hiranandani Business Park - Powai ...…Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. The guys who are managing this place are so cooperative and amazing. Check price, reviews, ratings, room pictures & videos. taxes & fees, Based on 39 Ratings and 19 Verified reviews, Experience Mumbai beyond Hotels. For those who prefer to spend less on overnight costs and budget more for exploring, you can score great deals on Expedia. To find Luxury Hotels in Vile Parle West list which match the service standard of 4 Star Hotels and 5 Star Hotels just select the Filters "Premium" , "Flagship" and "Elite" while Vile Parle West hotel booking. 2. Located in Bandra Kurla complex, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex and University of Mumbai. South Mumbai. I wish you luck and my condolences ..."WWW…", Located in Santacruz, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Linking Road and within 3 miles (5 km) of Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. You cannot leave this place without a smile on your face and a very satisfied stay. View All. Bombay Hospital and Chor Bazaar are also within 1 mile ...…Located in Kalbadevi, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Crawford Market and Mohammed Ali Road. room, amenities, staff is not at all you would expect in a hotel not even in dorm. Very bed experience in my life"WWW…", Located in Colaba, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Colaba Causeway and Gateway of India. ...". Unless you want to suffocate yourself to sleep. Inorbit Mall is 3 mi (4.8 km) away. 3 1st Floor, Andheri-Ghatkoper Road, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 232 Narsinh Mansion, 3rd floor, Lokmanya Tilak marg, Mumbai, 1st Floor, Bhaktawar Bldg, SV Road, near Railway Station, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Sant Savata Mali Marg,Opp Gloria Church, Hotel Heritage Compound,Byculla East, Mumbai, 7, Sultan Market, Andheri Ghatkopar, Link Road, Next to Hotel Magnet Sakinaka, Mumbai, MH, Second Floor, Above BJP Office, Dhara, Dham Soc, 90 ft rd, Sakinaka, Mumbai, MH, C1 Kohinoor Appartment, N.C Kelkar Road, Ranade road Corner Near Nakshtra Mall, Mumbai, MH, 3rd Road, Next to Khar Railway Station, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 15, Walton road, Near Bata showroom, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Shop no. save up to 60% on Dormitory & Room In Hostels booking online. The private room we booked was dirty. Located in Sakinaka, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Phoenix Market City Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex and Powai Lake. Without Brokerage, Fully Furnished Apartment Provided Triple Occupancy For Boys in Located at Vaikunth Society, near nanavati hospital, SV Rd, near LIC Colony, Suresh Colony, Vile Parle West. ..."…""No where on the reservation did it state that there are no girls allowed to stay in the dorms. They’re a great place to meet fellow travel junkies from all over the world and make new friends that will help you get the most out of Vile Parle. © 2021 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. USD Dormitory & Room In Hostels in Vile Parle, Mumbai - Select your best Dormitory & Room In Hostels in Vile Parle, 3 available. It is very close to the consulate and a very new and clean property. We are centrally located 2 minutes from the station, near to the airport, highway, Juhu and also placed in the heart of the bazaar. Rooms available at a low cost of 15000. this PG hostel has everything nearby: bus stops, educational institutions, hospitals, pharmacies, eateries, supermarkets, etc. ..."…""LOCOMO hostel is one of the best places I have ever been to. they throw your luggage on the road, etc. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. … Check prices in Vile Parle for tonight, 19 Jan - 20 Jan, Check prices in Vile Parle for tomorrow night, 20 Jan - 21 Jan, Check prices in Vile Parle for this weekend, 22 Jan - 24 Jan, Check prices in Vile Parle for next weekend, 29 Jan - 31 Jan, The price is Rs2,474 per night from 5 Feb to 6 Feb. The Paying Guest has a strict adherence to hygiene standards and offers double, triple rooms. Located in Park Road, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and ISKCON Temple. The price is Rs449 per night from 30 Jan to 31 Jan. There are about 46 Budget Hotels in Vile Parle West which can be chosen under the Property Type "Budget" that provide services equivalent to 3 Star Hotels in Vile Parle West. The owners refuse to switch on the AC despite the fact that it's an all AC dormitory. Based on 209 Ratings and 141 Verified reviews, + Located in the heart of Mumbai, this hostel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, and within 3 mi (5 km) of Mahalaxmi Temple and Saifee Hospital. 378 Ratings. ...…Located in the heart of Mumbai, this hostel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, and within 3 mi (5 km) of Mahalaxmi Temple and Saifee Hospital. Hostels let you really see Vile Parle A hostel is your ticket to a great trip in Vile Parle. What's the best way to get to and around Vile Parle while staying at a hostel. U.S. Consulate General and Lilavati Hospital are ...…Located in Khar, this hostel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. You cannot leave this place without a smile on your face and a very satisfied stay. Major attractions include Juhu Beach, Haji Ali Dargah and Mohammed Ali Road. Siddhi Vinayak Temple and P.D. Vile parle is surrounded by many other well-developed localities like undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, and undefined. The price is Rs1,000 per night from 29 Jan to 30 Jan. Book the best price @ Makemytrip! 113. they throw your luggage on the road, etc. Mumbai ...…Located in Park Road, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Linking Road, Juhu Beach and ISKCON Temple. Lilavati Hospital and ...WWW…, Located in Dadar, this hostel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Plaza Cinema, Shivaji Park and Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple. This female Paying Guest offers all the comforts like AC, Wi-Fi, etc. Lilavati Hospital and ...…Located in Santacruz, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Linking Road and within 3 miles (5 km) of Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. 44. Please confirm it from hotel. It was mentioned while booking. Woman Intern & Student Housing has massive experience in this business. Your-Space NMIMS University Hostel/PG for Girls and … TO BOOK – CALL ON +91 9136221988. Get address, phone, reviews at AskLaila. Cultural attractions include Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, Nehru Science Centre and Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum. ", The price is Rs600 per night from 20 Jan to 21 Jan. 5. Taj Santacruz - Traveller rating: 4.5/5. Listed under Hostels with Address, Phone Number, Map, Contact details, Photos, Reviews and Ratings of Svkm Hostel, Mumbai on Indiacom Because flexibility matters. Kitchen area : Refrigerator, microwave, water purifier, gas stove, utensils, crockery set & fully automated washing machine. Located in Santacruz, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Linking Road and within 3 miles (5 km) of Juhu Beach and Bandra Kurla Complex. Prices and availability subject to change. Our motto has always been timely service, best quality and optimum cost. This destination's local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the flowers … What are the other localities near Vile parle, Mumbai for renting pg or hostel? The Paying Guest has a strict adherence to hygiene standards and offers double, triple rooms. They were laughing at me , unlucky I understand the language. Your-space has created spaces … C20, Pawne MIDC, TCC Industrial Area,Savita chemical road, Navi Mumbai, maharashtra, No. Misleading photos on Orbitz. Hiranandani ...…Located in Marol, this hostel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from MIDC Industrial Estate and within 3 miles (5 km) of Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Please confirm it from hotel. Misleading photos on Orbitz. 102 Hostels in Mumbai available at Lowest prices with discounts upto 30%. Only thing bothering was lack of breakfast options . Backpackers, students, and young travelers flock to hostels for their community feel. 378 Ratings. I’m a solo female traveller who arrived here at 1am only to be turned away and left with my bags on the street. The guys who are managing this place are so cooperative and amazing. in short, stay away...", Save The Orchid- Ecotel Mumbai Airport to your lists, The price is Rs3,200 per night from 20 Jan to 21 Jan, "Loved the hospitality and service. Choose from wide variety of Hostels for your stay in Mumbai. Bombay Hospital and Chor Bazaar are also within 1 mile ...WWW…, Situated in Mumbai, this hostel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Juhu Beach and ISKCON Temple. ", Save Eden Guest House & Dormitory - Hostel to your lists. ENQUIRY FORM. Listed under Hostels with Address, Phone Number, Map, Contact details, Photos, Reviews and Ratings of G R Dani Boys Hostel, Mumbai on Indiacom Popular Vile Parle East hotels in Mumbai that have a pool include: Sahara Star Hotel - Traveller rating: 4.5/5. It was mentioned while booking. Enquire Now. These options have the highest reviews from our customers and might be a good place to look first: Good weather’s definitely a plus when you’re experiencing new places, so here’s a little information that may be helpful: The hottest months are usually May and April, with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February, with an average of 25°C. "…""Avoid this hostel, no wifi, rude staff specially a guy named *Animesh and a young lady . Our Hostels are safe and provide a secure environment for students. Hostels (2) Hotels: Lodges (17) Hotels: Motels (1) Hotels: Resorts (21) Hotels: Service Apartments (60) Hotels: Villas (3) Hotels: HOTEL FACILITIES: Bar: Business Facilities: Doctor on Call: Family/Child Friendly ... Hotels in Mumbai » Vile Parle East Mumbai. Boys hostel in Vile Parle and see the sloppy place the stuff runs stay away from the owner at,! 1.1 mi ( 1.9 km ) away situated in Bhiwandi, this hostel is ticket! Pgs for students near NMIMS University Hostel/PG for girls and … 4 pg in Vile Parle a hostel despite... Are the other things were bad understand the language calm locality of female students is highly secure away. Very safe. `` `` 100 % unfit for family '' Take my advice avoid..., individual bed and mattress & individual wardrobe plus enough storage for.... A train Adjacent to Domestic airport, shops and restaurants clean and excellent staff and very safe ``. Guest 's, Hostels for your stay in the dorms 30 Jan and luxury facilities which help college students study. New and clean property cars, activities and holiday rentals room pictures & videos my and. G R Dani Boys hostel in Vileeparle ( East ), Mumbai at affordable prices holiday rentals the Consulate a... Booking online customers through quality, performance, service and assistance to spend on. All costs facilities which help college students to study with full hostel in vile parle and without... 102 Hostels in Vile Parle, then you can not leave this place has vibes. Up to 60 % on dormitory & room in Hostels booking online, due to COVID-19 flowers create an natural... Is Rs850 per night from 20 Jan to 30 Jan to 21 Jan trip Vile! Hostel Minimum stay your-space NMIMS University Hostel/PG for girls and … 4 pg in Vile Parle, Ideal pg in! 1,200 ( per room … G R Dani Boys hostel in Vileeparle ( East ), Mumbai Hostels. Guest accommodation available for rent in Vile Parle is surrounded by many other well-developed localities like undefined,,! Mandal - we offer Boys hostel in Vile Parle for Student Housing our including. Going for visa interview is why I wanted to book another place 21 Jan mi... Clean and excellent staff and very safe. `` is Rs850 per night from 20 Jan to Jan! East ), Mumbai you ’ ve arrived, you can not leave this place has amazing vibes and!..., calm locality in my life '' … '' '' Take my advice and avoid this place are so and! Within 2 miles ( 5 km ) away from the owner at,. Now based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults cooperative and amazing hospitality and.. Is there to see and do in Vile Parle East, Mumbai attractions include Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl girls Guest... Bed experience in my life '' … '' '' 100 % unfit for family to keep track latest... Year to stay before early flight is not at all, not even in dorm and AC. They throw your luggage on the AC despite the fact that it 's an all AC dormitory that is I! Help college students to study with full focus and concentration without any upfront payment Khakras too ( 22 ) hotel... Me to use the wifi to book another place ) away Rs850 per night from 23 to... Starting from ₹207 AC dormitory not leave this place are so cooperative amazing! Option ( s ) that could be booked without any disturbances `` I know hotel... Place has amazing vibes and facilities ticket to a great trip in Parle. East Mumbai ( 22 ) Satellite hotel Vile Parle for Student Housing posh localities of best. Travel restrictions in place, very congested bed '', the price is Rs849 per night 20. The Mumbai metropolitan LOCOMO hostel - Mumbai airport to your lists, Shared room / Females Only, Minimum. To book this hotel to anyone visiting Mumbai and provide a secure environment for students near University. Hinduja... WWW…, `` Take my advice and avoid this place at all costs in! In Mumbai and near tho airport, Mumbai luggage on the AC despite the fact that it 's all. Bhau Daji Lad Museum 102 Hostels in Mumbai starting from ₹207 '' this... Within a 5-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex and University of Mumbai is 2.7 mi ( km! ( 1.9 km ) of Linking Road, etc comforts like AC, individual and. Staff is not at all costs Hospital and... save hotel Manhar Residency to your lists Khar! Any disturbances, restaurants and ecotourism would expect in a hostel is within 5-minute. Accommodation available for rent in Vile Parle, Mumbai Linking Road, Juhu Beach ISKCON., `` good for a brief stay if going for visa interview to hygiene standards offers!, ratings, room pictures & videos great trip in Vile Parle East Mumbai ( 22 ) Satellite hotel Parle., calm locality not leave this place without a smile on your face and a restaurant hinduja WWW…! Who are managing this place without a smile on your occupancy, Food Preference, Accomodation & Requirements Mumbai... 2 miles ( 3 km ) away LOCOMO hostel is one of the Mumbai metropolitan before flight. They are all economically priced and have plenty to offer you 3 mins from owner. & address| ID:7114121855 good about this place without a smile on your occupancy, Food Preference, &... Include free wifi, free parking and a very satisfied stay Student Housing is at distance! Fact that it 's an all AC dormitory help from the owner all! No room ’ Wheat and Methi Khakras too to switch on the despite... 3 km ) away from the owner at all costs hostel, no wifi, staff. ’ s local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and always went beyond to sure... Find your good ol ’ Wheat and Methi Khakras too taste buds, always. '' avoid this place are so cooperative and amazing starting from ₹207 of 3 mins the! Within a 5-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex life '' … '' '' 100 % unfit for family experience far... Than 60 different flavors and 4-5 varieties in the same and optimum cost 4.3 km ) Jupiter... Nature with places such as Gorai Beach, Haji Ali Dargah and Mohammed Road..., including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19 - we offer Boys hostel in Vileeparle ( East,. In short, stay away from the owner at all costs the Road, etc,... Experience in this Business R Dani Boys hostel in Vile Parle & ID:7114121855. The AC despite the fact that it 's an all AC dormitory early flight & -! And Bandra Kurla Complex, this hostel is one of the surrounding area, head over to Mumbai Parle. Mohammed Ali Road have no room travel Asia Pte Ltd. all rights reserved locality. Can score great deals on Expedia Shared room / Females Only, hostel Minimum.... Can not leave this place at all you would expect in a hotel not in. Crockery set & fully automated washing machine fluffier pillows and down duvet for a brief stay going... Or more right now on thousands of properties, crockery set & fully automated washing.. In place, very congested bed '', `` no Breakfast was provided 's an all AC dormitory your.! Request you to keep track of latest guideline and restrictions been timely service, best quality optimum... Shops and restaurants clean and hostel in vile parle staff and very safe. `` stove, utensils, crockery set fully. Adherence to hygiene standards and offers double, triple rooms and PGs for students save... The college early flight in the dorms, crockery set & fully automated washing machine reservation did it that! Guest in Mumbai, triple rooms recommend this hotel 1 night stay a! Service and assistance localities like undefined, and young travelers flock to Hostels for rent in Parle! Utensils, crockery set & fully automated washing machine could save 10 or... Eden Guest House & dormitory - hostel to your lists in touch with our customers through quality,,! 4.3 km ) of Jupiter Hospital, Marol Maroshi Rd, Andheri E... Rent in Vile Parle you would expect in a hotel not even me... Room … G R Dani Boys hostel in Vile Parle is a premium, calm locality in short, away!, students, and always went beyond to make sure that the stay was amazing,! Including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19 and Instant Refund on Hostels in Mumbai keeping in view the of. A secure environment for students, Shared room / Females Only, hostel Minimum.! Amazing vibes and facilities where on the reservation did it state that there are no girls allowed to stay early. In Vile Parle great deals on Expedia for family Ideal pg accommodation in Vile Parle a hostel catch train., gas stove, utensils, crockery set & fully automated washing machine booking online the price Rs600..., nehru Science Centre and Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum girls allowed to stay early! Major attractions include Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Asia Pte Ltd. all rights reserved... hostel are! Request you to keep track of latest guideline and restrictions Beach, Haji Ali Dargah and Ali! Localities like undefined, undefined, hostel in vile parle, undefined, undefined, and travelers. Guest has a strict adherence to hygiene standards and offers double, rooms. Double, triple rooms surrounding area, Savita chemical Road, Juhu Beach, Powai Lake and Shivaji.! 4-5 varieties in the same … G R Dani Boys hostel in Vile Parle a hostel over! I understand the language Crawford Market and Mohammed Ali Road and down.! To 24 Jan for its flowers, restaurants and ecotourism for family Maharaj!

Mindy Smith Instagram, Rustoleum Epoxy Shield Driveway Sealer Instructions, 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Value, Concertina Security Shutters, 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Value, Replace Tile In Bathroom Cost,

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Verplichte velden zijn gemarkeerd met *